Liberal Cult of Main Wants Whitey Gone

Maine Democrats Celebrate Increasing Rate of Suicide Among White Males:
youtube.com/watch?v=k1h-8hn1T0E

I'm not clicking that shit.

It's just a Youtube video you numbskull. You could have watched it in the time it took for you to go into this thread, type your post, and click reply.

Easy times create weak men. What's to it. You can't save them.

Spread the shit out of this. Drive the point home, and in time the Democrats will never be able to win the white vote again.

They're almost finished making their bed, the time is coming for them to lie in it and watch as their party withers away.

Good going. We need Holla Forumsacks infiltrating leftist groups and revving up this sort of sentiment.
It's ideology like this that will drive whites away from liberalism.

So he's jewish, right?

And even though Maine has few electoral votes, it's still a swing state heavy in WWC votes. This makes the demarcation clear.

(checked)
We don't need infiltrators. To do this just instigate, and they'll naturally produce people like this. We need to promote physical action against people like this.

Of course.

Maine is full of pot smoking degenerate hippies.

There are two things to do, act like one of them telling how good they are and making them think they have the consensus to keep doing this. On the other side, show normalfags this shit so tha they know the left, quite literally, wants them to commit suicide/die.

Anybody got this fucker's address? I want to send him a nice letter.

Since suicide is so funny to these people, they'd probably find it hilarious to be the subject of a prank call from a "medical professional" notifying them that their child is in critical condition after an attempted suicide, and that they should report to x hospital immediately.

This.

Knowing how they treat their kids, I wouldn't be surprised if they actually did.

Fuck off, these pot smoking hippies voted for trump and are fighting to destroy the ZOG.

Only Portland.

Yeah, it's another Chicago situation where the liberal cluster swings the otherwise red state in general elections.

Dubs confirm.

This is excellent. We need webms and mirrors.
A lot of my leftist friends are already getting tired defending this shit, and they're starting to admit more and more of what Holla Forums says is true. This is going straight to them.

Lewiston is a bed bug riddled hellhole full of somali dune coons and welfare trash. Often by locals there it's referred to as the dirty lew.

Portland and south is a cesspit of leftists with that said.

That's about as good as you're gonna get her, Maine.

Step up your game mate.

Still, it's almost worth it to read the YouTube comments. Even the most indoctrinate normalfag is not going to consider this acceptable. Suicide isn't a joke for most of the population.

Most wouldn't even care, unless it was their wife's son.

Just googled the cow in your second pic there. apparently her children are literal autists. imagine having genuine 'tism, and on top of that you've got a nasty harpy of an sjw for a mom, and (I'm guessing), no father. no wonder the kid tried to depart this mortal coil.

We didn't have secondaries on this board in Sep'14.

Don't misunderstand. I just like lolis.

Faggot ass mods with your bullshit rangebans go fuck yourself, it wasn't me niggers.

Fucking light this up. It needs to be EVERYWHERE. Yesterday.
This is more evidence that must not go to waste.

Morning bump.

This is a big hit to them and they don't know it yet.

BUMP

SPREAD THIS

No thanks, keep your trash

I often wonder how these people would react being faced with immediate execution by a RWDS. If they hate being white and being alive so much why not help them speed the process of death along for them?

With every click they earn money, you understand that? That's why you should have made a webm, you god damn nigger faggot. It took about 10 seconds to make.

HAH
So's the other portland.
Push that sucker into Washington and Oregon here will be
foreverred.

SO DOES THAT MEAN

DOES THAT MEAN WHEN YOU TAKE A SHIT IN MAINE

YOU CAN SAY YOU POOED IN THE LEW?

nono, for small timey BS like this you want that because it'll encourage them to double-down more often!

Post script plz.