Wurm Unlimited: Patient Viking Raiders Edition

Wurm Unlimited: Patient Viking Raiders Edition.

Let's play some fucking Wurm Unlimited. The fledgling town of Brosmouth is looking for new people.
We currently have lost count on how many members we have of our village.
Best of all, it's completely free. No level restrictions, plus boosted rates compared to Wurm Online.
4x Action speed, and 4x Skill gain speed

New client:
mega.nz/#!CFhzyTwA!9iODdZa5ICE1k9xsnZ7q8oMlzoUCHGz87StMlVkOEas
Torrent Hash:
700bbcc83d0abdda15c072c7d53779becc9ffec6 (this didn't work for me, but the mega link should be completely fine)

BACK UP YOUR PLAYERFILES AND SMARTSTEAMEMU FOLDERS BEFORE UPDATING THE CLIENT
if you've played before you will lose your character if you don't

Auto-updater: wurmian.cloudapp.net/upd.zip

MAKE SURE TO EDIT YOUR GAMESETTINGS.TXT, YOU HAVE TO DO THIS
Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\configs\default
use_nagles_algorithm from false to true
chat_censor from true to false
copy gamesettings.txt to your player profile folder just to be on the safe side

IP Address: 13.92.83.205
additional server info: wurmian.cloudapp.net/

Q: "I don't know how to play! What do I do?"
A: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page

Latest News
* Admin is 50% done with new map. Biomes need to be put in.

* This thing can be used to turn sand tiles into clay tiles so we can have both tar and clay in our next village. It needs tin, an amphora and apple juice, and apples are in season right now.
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Transmutation_liquid_(Feature)

* Once we start building again MAKE SURE TO GIVE PERMISSIONS TO TRENHAL (or whoever, when we get going again) FOR YOUR PROPERTY. This will allow Trenhal/whoever sets the deed to new-Brosmouth to expand the deed of the city proper so it's not just a 3x3 tile whose limits can't be extended.

Other urls found in this thread:

wurmian.cloudapp.net/TestMap/map/index.html
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Category:Skills
twitter.com/NkDragunov/
facebook.com/nkdragunov
poal.me/fgodwe
wurmian.cloudapp.net/simplemap/index.html
pastebin.com/pGrQy7hz
wurmians.enjin.com/forum/m/36880248/viewthread/27462822-sudden-apocalypse-new-map-server-crashed-big-time/post/last#last
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Delete Soab from the smith list since I'm now a priest and cannot improve anything

What kind of Biomes mein negro

If you want to split from the main kingdom and worship the edgy goddess in a secondary Holla Forums village say so now.
This way we can be neighboors and catapult dead horses to each other all day long.

wurmian.cloudapp.net/TestMap/map/index.html

Here's how the new map looks so far

wildkuja is alrdy hots no matter what but i'd join a hots village if it happened

Those islands near Rendeer farm look nice

I agree. You got riverpaths in all directions. Looks like a huge steep canyon to the north. The islands can be bridged. mite b neet

Lmao enjoy having mines barely above the water level and having to use a boat to get into a proper dwarven mine.

Same for getting trees and hunting animals.

God to bad we don't have any of those around.

Islands are for being cool as shit, not for being as efficient as possible.

Whoa whoa whoa.
I've been gone for a while but what the fuck happened to the map?

mountains are easily bridged to on the west

depending on how close those are to the water level, and they are artifical right? i dont remember from the first map posted, you might not have acess to any stone or ore if the GM just dumped dirt into the ocean to make those

server shit it self guess people left to much shit laying around corrupted the server files and shit and every back up till march.
when server came back all transforming was reverted. so shits fucked.
server is getting a new map and we keep are skills sow we don't have to austim for weeks

Just build a church in one of the islands or something.

Ivan did what Ivan does and the map got fucked beyond any saving.
So insted we get a new map and we get to keep all our skills.
We became refugees waiting for the new camp and while the normans were sitting around with their thumbs up their asses we belt a second fucking village.

I like this area.

where you want the village is probably a steep hillside, it would be best on the islands since they're flatter imo

You have Taka no Dan's digging shit that out did Diggerlord's autism and then the retard brigade from the mines that were grinding fucking copper chain gear and tossing it on the ground by the hundreds thousands when it came to grindstone to thank for that.

What about main town in the orange circle with a bridge to the bigger island with mountains for mines and such by the yellow circle? Then we actually get to build a fuckhuge bridge.

God fucking damn it.
Again? You fucked the server again?

Thats a good point, gotta remember who we're dealing with here.

we could make the village on the islands and have each island be a district
put the farms in the peninsula north of mountain island

All I want in this life is to build said fuckhuge bridge

Improved.

I don't think farmland will be an issue, I think those islands look pretty sweet though. Sorta reminds me of vivec or thunder bluff

gotta remember that map is flat, the actual ingame area is gonna look pretty fucking different due to topography i saw islands that looked badass on this current map and was fucking disapointed when i went and checked them out

Mate we had farms next to someone's fucking house inside the city.

Farmlands will be an issue.

Trees will be an issue.

Mines will be an issue when some chucklefuck opens up a fucking hole where we want to build something just because he doesn't want to get in a cart, press x and wait 5 minutes to go to the mines.

new idea

Good point, we could always just find the highest fucking mountain in the world and make Brolympus at the top or some shit

I like this but paying for a decent settlement range would be hard

yeah I think practically one island would be the main "village" island, with other activities like farming and stuff on the other two

we can settle on island 1 and then expand to the others when we need to

So after we get rid of the 20 trees that island had in a minute?

learn to not be a nigger and use a wagon to haul a month's supply of wood in one trip from somewhere

i will fuck you and your poor faggot tier silver altar up wizard

IS FENALW SECRETLY AN UNDERCOVER JEW???
FOLLOW US FOR MORE!

goldberg?

I was scared the thread had truly died.

Where do you think we are?

If people can't keep a fucking practice doll alive do you expect them to care about trees?

Wildkuja stop being a faggot. Nobody wants to play with you.

i bet you cant even shroom nigger

are there any priest positions still open? I haven't played in a while

The more priests the better, fam. Come and join us.

If you want to be a priest just play a priest. You don't have to contribute to specific jobs, just help with shit where you can.

how do I become one?

If you're settings don't open, use the update. Then, do pic related. Then, reinstall the mods you want.

Can you be a Necromancer?

[22:36:57] Kuja casts 'Land of the dead'.
[22:36:57] Kuja commands the souls of the dead to return and possess the shells of the deceased!

if your in the good kingdom not freedom yeah

there are other factions besides Freedom, right? Are we still going to go Freedom or just whatever is closest to the islands on the map? I don't know what the other factions are or do

Do we have an ETA until the map is finished?

goodluck like 15people already wasted time worshipping weak ass gods and will lose that work if they switch

We're still going freedom. We have too many people that would be fucked over by a switch. We're probably gonna sail to those islands

Getting lonely on HotS? :^)
You could always convert so you aren't by yourself in an autismfort

shitflinging aside, we should get a poll going and see how many are interested in a second hots village.

I'm not a follower of anything yet. Is there some benefit to it?

nah im alright, friend

Hope you crazy bastards know what you're doing.

better things to do in a medieval second life than fight people

you sure about that?

Considering the apocalypse the server is going through, and the apocalypse that we brought upon ourselves by building a town with NO knowledge of the game?

Yeah i'd say we had better things to do. Like stumbling over ourselves and accidentally falling into GREATNESS.

The Mag priest page says they can do mining, and the conversion speech mentions making houses, does that mean I can still do masonry and build stuff?

no

no priest can improve or add items to anything

could I make a "house" by mining it out of a cliff-face then?

I bet you could, you would just have to put a locked mine door on it. Might be easier to get into than a house though.

I've been monitoring the threads, but I haven't bothered logging in until king retard gets his shit together so we can finally leave for the promised land.

32-bit never

the islands sound like a horrible fucking idea

nice try scholomo

I like them, personally. I dunno why people are bothering trying to plan it out, though.

what's you're suggestion then

Are there any server tools for this game, and how does one set up one? I want to try making a test server for making schematics and learning shit instead of being thrown into the fire. And to play with a few friends once I learn how to play this game.

yeah there is a torrent with the server files, and the make making tool is a free download

SUGGESTION

On the shore where the orange is, build the town square, with the shops and shit expanding north and the housing going south.

Keep the mines where they are

On the islands, build some bigass castles and towers out of stone as a church/town hall/keep.

Keep the monoliths and all that shit.

What site is the one with the files? I'm not sure what torrent site would have it.

I like the idea on paper, but actually having to build and trek across the huegfuck bridges to get everywhere will become a pain in the ass. Not to mention the enormous, spaghetti deed size.

you guys already embarked on the exodus?

not yet

um imma just not give you the let me google that for you link so you dont waste your time, it works fine for LAN offline play but i had to look at java errors with SmartSteamEMU when tryin to host it online cause it was trying to connect to a steam auth server or something and gave up

See the maps. This is a perfect place for brolympus. Reletivly flat and close to mountains and the largest body of water that can connect with everything else.

Red boundry - Village
Black dots - Collosi to signify our Autism claim
Orange puke line - Close em up so no other way, but through our delta

We'd be controlling the exit to the West sea

i think this could be pretty cool

enjoy the normalfag spam

Is that a mesa to the left of your circle? Why don't we build on top of that?

Shiet, this is a good spot. we could have some bridges high enough for ships to cross under and some decent farm land surrounded by water. It's also gives us some good projects to work on.

I don't understand.

Not a bad idea there user

For all the shit we give him that admin made a fucking sweet map.

Why are we still bothering with this server? Isn't the admin planning to monetize deeds or some shit?

Where is spawn on the map?

Anyone feel like marking it if they know

not gonna be part of the bros
from zanderland
but it probably to be better to make the valley the farm lands and have the mines to the north and do something with the islands docks/trades/living area

for second pic use that valley as your farm/ or everything and close off the entrance to it and dig into the mountain for ore. and have docks and shit for the islands or give up on the islands depends on how big they are in game

we should be using the height map when deciding, lots of cool spots imo

i asked pown about it, he said its the first he is hearing of it and would talk to Masa, last time i heard about it

[6/14/2016 6:31:52 PM] Michael: Well that's new to me
[6/14/2016 6:42:29 PM] Michael: Right, will talka bout that tomorrow

i promise you #8 is where hes doing the Portal Hub deed shit like the spiral on the current map

afaik no one knows where the spawn will be

In the second pic, it looks like a pretty notable map feature. There will probably be hota or the pvp arena put there.

8 looks like that admin spiral.

That's because it is.

My vote is on 3.

Didnt make that part, just the shitty edit.

So I kind of like idea of controlling a certain portion of the map, though I guess that will depend on where shit is located and whether or not it's worth the time on a pve server

3 is all a hilly mess though

I vote we gather every single tree we possibly can in the world and store it on Autism Island in the lower right corner.

Or something similiarly retarded and annoying to others.

I guarantee you, those crater things will be the spawns.

You go ahead and take the lead, we'll be right behind you.

I specifically asked him when he linked the prototype craters in imgur if they were spawns, and he said that they were definitely not.

I like 5. We could have most of the city on one side of the river and farms on the other side.

Well, fuck me; I can't argue with with that.

No, you can.

You could say "I'll need proof of that because I find it difficult to believe" and then call him a Zanzifag trying to steal our settlement locations by making us trying to settle in spawn areas.

He made the one you marked for the shroud first, and linked it to us in irc yesterday.

I really think we should go with a mixture of 6 and 7.
This way, we've got the big open basin for cityfags, a nice beach for a harbor, plenty of mountains to carve into for mountain homes, and some bitchin' islands to develop.

It'll be a land rush for can get to the craters first, but to have a full walled citadel in there would be cool. Have to make sure there's enough room for the huge farms every single person builds next their house.

Build walls as far out as possible, there will never be enough room

CROCODILE CRUSADE WHEN?

JESUS FUCK

now

Now imagine that with the grass loaded in. You wouldn't notice a single one until it attacked you.

reminder you can tame and ride crocs

I think we should build a road leading up to the top of a mountain like some sort of shaolin sanctuary. The gay craters are all going to be crowded as fuck. We should just travel a bit and find somewhere that is close to the things we want and has some neat topography without getting near the obviously distinct places where faggots will congregate.

FUCK
THOSE
FARMS

MAKE THE FARMS OUTSIDE OF THE CITY.

MAKE THE MINE OUTSIDE OF THE CITY.

MAKE THE FORESTRY OUTSIDE OF THE CITY.

IF IT'S NOT A STRUCTURE IT HAS NO PLACE INSIDE THE WALLS.

MAKE WURM GREAT AGAIN.

this.

THE RESIDENTIAL AREA IS NOT THE PRODUCTION AREA

You win this round Satan.

Why not this area?

The islands count become residental areas/workships/docks, the northern land is filled with farmland and the south has mountains for mining.

It could also give us domination of the center of the map, forcing people to pay tribute or go the long way around :^)

That seems agreeable. There are even mesas nearby, so we could easily have roads leading up there for the more rural inclined anons.

this is a neat idea.

This area appears to have a near-complete land bridge, so they would make good first island to settle.

If you're really intent on controlling passage, we can easily build to that little river to the south. That would let us seal off easy access to half the map.

literally what i posted a while ago

I was thinking the same thing and had it circled but then I thought how often do people make massive, regular voyages from one side of the map to the other?

Everything one could need is likely located with 30 minutes by large cart of any one point on the map.

It's a long thread user.

Because that won't cause you grief in the long run

I'm just brainstorming.

Pick one

We'd put a gate in.

Broanama Canal.

more like Bronile Delta

Make pay for two buildings there and name them that way.

Watching stupidity unfold in real time.

You'd have to block both to be truly effective.

No one is saying they can't push their boats over land. Our service is simply so great no one feels the need to compete with us.

This sort of entrepreneurship is only problematic if the administrator is a faggot.

To be fair, the server owners are total jews.

Don't worry, the locks will change frequently.

DO NOT BECOME LITERAL Nkdragunovs, aka JEWS

Why don't we just use our Fart cannons on the passerbys who sail through it

For 20% off you can get the "Season's Pass" key.
However, this bundle does not include the key for the other side; it merely grants access to Holla Forums harbor. If you wanted to get to the other side, buy the full version which comes with both keys.

Can't wait, I'm on vacation and I've got the materials. Gonna have this up in about 36 hours after the server opens!

Never played Wurm, but I feel I should get in on this.

I have extensive experience in Jewry, backstabbing, and generally being a filthy rat kike fuck in games, will it help?

I think you're already in game, NkDragunov.
You should wait a bit until the new map.

most likely not

I Feel the compulsion to Form my own Khorne War party to set ablaze those who would seek control the flow of men.

Yeah might do that, gonna jump in and learn the game some now, then start playing properly once that hits. Seems to be at a pretty good point, any ETA?

Feels like you'd only need to take over the Metro Line and ask for a toll, you still leave a long way around open so players would have an option other than attacking you if they can't/don't want to pay, but also making it extremely unfavorable so they'd be compelled to just pay instead. In the end it would be in your mutual interests they just pay the shekels to take the Metro Line.

Also 1 position has to be easier to defend than 3.

Probably in a day or two. Keep in mind, this is what we assumed back when everything got fucked up and it's been a week or so since then. The GMs are planning an "exodus" by ships to the new map once it's ready, so stay tuned until the event.

i'm not really gonna do it hehe

One can dream, user. One can dream.

thats not even a question, i promise you he will

I wasn't questioning whether or not he would, merely saying that it annoys me he would. All admins are that type of faggot, frankly.

You're literally the DSPs of Wurm

Know what? That admins are always faggots? I'm telling you that now, not that I didn't know it. Pown's more DSP than anyone on here is ever going to get. Woooow, this is a lake? My live map is straight up LYING to me!

It just sucks that if someone puts in the time to do something truly outlandish on this (or any) server, it can be shut down at any time by the most utterly fucking stupid cunt on the server. (Who is invariably the guy trying to lord over some virtual doll house with le limitless power)

We made a "TRUMP 2016" sign, a swastika, a happy merchant, a dirt sign calling our neighbor a fag and wrote "1488" in front of the admin docks.

You're welcome to try to do that elsewhere.

Some people just can't see the line between fun and being a cunt.

How permissive is the admin? Reading the rules:

God knows what this entails, anything from killing eachother being banned to mandatory correct pronouns.

So closing off a mountain pass and asking for a toll is out of the question?

Most people don't understand that multiplayer is about everyone's experience, not just your own.

It means that if you go to the liberty's portal with large crates of dirt just to wall it the portal off, and do the same on the exit portal, expect to get at best, a warning or at worst ding dong bannu.

Depends on where it is and how autistic (read: annoying for the server's dozen normalfags) it turns out to be

awesome debate yall are having here

That could be said about anything we ever do.

The fact that there are bigger faggots in the world than Pownstar does not make me appreciate him any more. He still has a point where he'll become personally slighted and go on some crusade of righteousness in defense of his ego as the mighty random faggot who happened to be where Holla Forums set up shop.

Pown isn't smart enough to become personally slighted by political shit. He'd probably have to be led to anger about it by one of the server's longstanding normalfags. Odds of that aren't good, given there barely are any. Only increasing the irrelevance of his station and the amount of disrespect he is due.

The only people on this server who have an experience worth protecting are with Bros. Everyone else is given all of the tools to protect themselves from us. The fact they will almost certainly fail to use them to the extent we have/will is as much a staple of multiplayer as faggot admins and sycophantic rulecucks.

Competition is a part of multiplayer too, and someone has their experience ruined in the process. (inevitably, as there will arise an inability to handle being shit awful at everything in the hearts of people/ you ) Not everything has to be a fucking safe-space.

Well, no walling off main waterways and such then.

What if my enjoyment depends on being a cunt/Jew to other people? There's a reason shit like EvE is so popular.

I don't want to attack the normalfags, okay? Go be a cunt on your own and leave me out of it.

usually theres a greater than zero chance someone will actually be effected by it

>>>Holla Forums

Then get creative, make a maze outside broholm that blocks the way only on shabbat.

>this is the only way for normalfags to get into the city

Of course it would be a gauntlet of steep slopes, thorn bushes, and hostile animals.

I don't recall ever attacking anyone else. I don't recall anyone else attacking anyone else for that matter.

We aren't cunts. You are, and you think because you are and you're near us that we are as well. But you are a you, not "us".

What competition is there in that user building a wall to keep people away? There's already a system in place to keep people away; settlements and permissions.

Except the wall you want to build to keep other people who upset you out in the game.

Okay.

Cool beans, chappo.

That just proves my entire comment.

If you want to be a cunt, and you knowingly are, then you don't get to whine about being kicked or banned or having stuff deleted for being a cunt.

hey Mag,Fo,Vynora fags i own all your faggot god's artifacts now

git gud

How does it feel to have played this for months by yourself building your autism fort only to have it destroyed by a band of faggots that had no idea what they were doing as they built the largest town this server has ever seen and crashed this server with no survivors?

All it took was 2 weeks

Git gud, kujafag :^)

Don't log out :^).

implying it wasnt most likely Land of the dead spell spam that broke the server

Wait hold on

Don't leave the map :^).

WEW LAD

still not how it works nigger

>>>/Facebook/

I didn't say he was less of a faggot than other Wurm admins, I said he wasn't the biggest faggot in the world.

I haven't visited the other various autism strongholds to see how he scores overall, but he's already fucked us over for a solid week with his ineptitude and I'm not going to let being allowed to be a Nazi by His Grace without some unjustified asshurt about wrongthink turn me into his simpering fleshlight eager to repay his kindness. No server anywhere should ban anyone for triggering political philosophies that are totally irrelevant to the game even when expressed, even if they regularly do. Those people are garbage, Pownstar is garbage, ~you~ are garbage.

I don't recall ever having said attack, because I didn't. Protection from Brosmouth (or whatever name) encroaching with their development is readily available via deeds of their own etc. which is what that actually meant.

Obviously I am not you, as I am indeed a cunt. In contrast, you are a cuck, pansy, and all-around disgusting nu-male beta-bitch. Raised in a safe-space and willing to accept it as though it were god's gift, because you couldn't take vidya outside of it if you gave it 150% and your opponents weren't trying.

Yeah, this exists. Grabbing the best land and cool shit is competitive with the other players who would eventually (probably delayed, lacking an eye for quality) find and waste thoroughly.

That mention of competition being an aspect of multiplayer gaming is speaking to multiplayer gaming as a whole, anyway. Something you misunderstand by being a retard and all of the aforementioned (very accurate) insults. Suicide should be mandatory for you people, but thankfully you often opt in without it having to be.

The hypothetical all-encompassing wall had no such intent behind it. I just think it'd be funny to have the entire map surrounded by a wall. They'd be locked in with us, actually.

Passive aggressive faggot.

It proves you can't into IDs. I don't whine, I take issue with a world of pussies on the grounds that it enables them to become even bigger pussies until we can no longer sustain the things built by not being allowed to be pussies. You whine, and project your whining and inability to cope onto everyone else. That's why you want your little feelings bubble, aside from being an inept coward who couldn't succeed outside of it, of course.

A-a-are you aware of how much this triggers me? Please don't say words like 'mean' as I am average as fuck and it reminds me of that fact. I-I'm looking out for everyone else, h-honest. I'd call you a 'Jew' to express my unorthodox political leanings that I am allowed to hint at by the admin, but I've already used up all of the good boy points necessary to utter it as an insult and must work in Pownstar's virtual dock-side textile sweatshop to acquire more.

If the new map hasn't been irrevocably lost in a week, come back then and I'll call you it.

Well if it's babysitting then that makes you the baby, which I quite agree with.

Ahahaha, buzzword argument disregarded.

jesus christ you are so autistically assmad

It wasn't a buzzword argument, it was an argument that was full of insults. Which you apparently can't bear to read due to their sting. Remember, it's never too late to make them false by removing the person they refer to from existence. What kind of beta-bitch would do the right thing and end his pathetic existence? No kind! Time to step up and prove me wrong, senpai.

Ahahaha, buzzword argument disregarded.

I can repeat things, too. Passive aggressive faggot.

Well, to be fair, insults aren't really buzzwords.

except for when the insults are buzzwords.

Insults were buzzwords, but buzzwords were not my argument, because my argument wasn't insults. I did have to stuff it full of insults, though, because the intended recipient of the argument disgusts me. I feel like I actually went a little too light on the insults, given how much he sucks.

jej

Jesus christ, I go to sleep for a few hours and when I wake up the thread has turned to shit.

I don't even know what's happening, as far as I can tell someone made a joke, someone else took it seriously and now two different sides who may not even be the same people are arguing about it.

If the hots players are so interested in joining in on the fun why not just make some new characters on freedom and join the good times before burnout inevitably kicks in for the majority of people here. It's not like their current accounts are going anywhere and that way they can switch back once we all quit and keep doing things as they were before.

HOTS is the faction for low functioning autism.

No doubt. However that's not where things have ended up.

I mean I don't mind losing all of my priests if everyone else is switching, I'll just choose a new role and roll with it. But convincing all the other priests to switch to something entirely new probably isn't going to happen. Especially as within this short period we've all experienced alot of setbacks that are really straining peoples enthusiasm.

Having people start over ANOTHER time at this point, especially after all the waiting is really asking too much for what is going to be a short lived community in comparison to regular wurm autists.

meant that for

I'm not justifying being a cunt, it is unnecessary to justify such a thing. I know how to be a cunt and get away with it, whether or not it is justified. This is more akin to lording it over you because I don't like you and view you as inferior. If you weren't such a mediocre example of humanity, you'd be able to do fun shit too.

That's some edgy shit dude.

This time it's personell.

It was a joke. No ones going to be bothered to block and toll these routes. No faggots are going to come through there anyway. Thanks for shitting up the thread.

The kike toll thing was a completely different conversation that ended in the very beginning of this one.

Embarrassing. You might want to try hanging out on >>>Holla Forums, it is more suited for your kind.

Holla Forums is quite the safe space these days, you'd do well there.

It led to this. Some one got triggered about trolling the server and you went full retard about your right to be a troll or some shit. This has just turned into a playground pissing contest. Both of you can fuck off.

It did not lead to this. My comment about my hypothetical map-wide wall lead to this. At least get the story straight if you're going to play referee. You'd be best served by not playing referee at all, though.

I'm with these ideas. I'm a huge fan of us being able to utilize those large islands in the river.

Not to interrupt your autistic bickering but look what an amazing landmark the colossus is. We should build one of each colossus on top of the nearest large mountain to our base, facing outward in a ring.

No one cares about the size of your internet penis. Fuck off.

The Colossus looks like it's pointing angrily at the house on the other side of the bay.

Leave the edgelord alone, you'll get no where as he's doubled down on being a fag.

Mag looks like he's pointing toward the Liberty lake, where that retard build a dock, before realizing he couldn't get out. Explains the name.

It's huge, and it's buried in your waifu.

Libertini, come back, we need you to make cloth products and to shitpost.

Do you understand that autistic swarmbabies get off to seeing (you)s?

whisky reporting in F U L L D E S P O D E N D CY
mode
I spend multiple days learning to play this game to wait around and have nothing to do in it. already getting that "what am I even doing here" feel from it even though the grind was tingling my autism perfectly before.

Join a ISD cult in real life.

Think about the new world and what you want to do when the new town is settled, and plan and act accordingly.

What do you want to do user? Tell me, and I'll tell you what you can do right now to be ready for it.

Setup keybindings properly and AUTISM AWAY.

What do you want to do user? if I knew that I wouldn't be so bored with this game all I do is stand walk around and shit post.

got a good guide for that? I want a farting keybind.

Just find another skill to grind. I was feeling like that earlier and now I am grinding out meditation.

Move faster! Come on! I want to play already!

Don't know about farting keybinds, but you can bind Push to push the altar of three in the new world and Pull to avoid countless right clicking.

Same for improving, repairing, gathering grass, it makes the game actually bearable.

Here, if you're that lost.
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Category:Skills
Pick one.

Wait, when the exodus comes are we loading carts on the boats or just the crates? I never actually got clarification on that.

At least one person has already done that, I'm positive.

the first thing we need is to build a guard tower, to have kingdom influence, right?

Crates are generally a higher priority. There will probably be a couple boat owners that want their cart put on first, but otherwise these crates need to get loaded when it's time.

Okay, thanks for the clarification.

I guess there won't be a shortage of cargo space, I mean odds are there will need to be repeat trips to and from the area given how many of us there are, the different hours we are on, and how fewer boats we have despite having the most on the server.

Have you looked at the dock lately? The place is packed. We have at least 8 corbitas with a 9th under construction, a knarr, 1 cog with a 2nd one under a construction, and some crazy bastard has actually started work on a caravel. And that's not counting all the sailboats and rowboats littered around.

Yeah, we should make sure we have all the mats with us from the getgo so we don't have to do any looking around.

We should kidnap the gods and make brolympus a holy city

Last I heard we still didn't have enough for everyone at once. Return trips are still needed, at least one bout.

I joined hots, you fags all freedom or something?

Stay there.

Ok, never played it before, anything I should know immediately? I wanna be a dickass carpenter/ropemaker/bowyer and make you niggers some dank BOATS, bows and furniture.

I understand we're holding out till the server is properly restarted? Can I grind out my skills offline somewhere or am I shit outta luck until the server is go?

Will it ever end?

Don't be a dickass and don't think you'll be building boats from the get go.

Ugh.

It's an MMO, of course you can't.

You can still grind skills and they will carry over when we migrate.

Everyone's a carpenter, I don't think there's anyone who gets all their carpentry-based products from other people. We all raise the skill by building our homes and everything within.

And we do it like shit, waste times and resources when there's already qualified professionals.

That's okay, it will ensure I have plenty of wood scrap to grind woodcutting on.

Kind of dumb that it's the best way for gains, but it does mean that I don't have to travel across the entire map looking for trees to cut.

those things stopped me from searching for clay on doughnut island before I found out about the livemap

Also, would anyone give me an anchor? I never had access to lead. My ship should be done by saturday or before

the limits are in your mind, whisky, do everything you want.

Why not selling keys, and changing the locks every week?

Reminder to filter name, trip and flagfags for being the attention seekers are.

There's not enough professionals to build everyone a home, nor enough time for them to get it all done in reasonable time for everyone. That would be an absurd expectation.

Build your own damn home, you lazy poor person.

There's not enough professionals to build everyone a home
There is.

When they do it by themselves, they take thrice the time than someone that has a 97% chance to make a plank, wooden beam, shingle (lower than 97% but still) or tatch.

It's just that nobody asks for a house so the only thing I have to do is grind carpentry/woodcutting, practice smithing or take up tatching.

Because you're fully capable of build your own early on. Stop being a shitter and make your own home. The carpenters are busy making looms, barrels and handles.

Are you from reddit?
But seriously, I figured I won't be building boats right away, just planning for the long term.

Aite then.

Has there been a shortage elsewhere? I mainly wanna help the town out and if there's overabundance of carpenters and demand for ropemakers, I'll be a ropemaker or whatever.

I doubt we'll need boats in the long term. Migration should happen within a couple days or so, and we've built enough boats that there won't be too much a need for them afterwards.

But hey whatever it's up to you.

First image in the OP shows you what people have said they'd like to do. We could always use more Butchers, Tailors, Doctors, Hunters, Jewelers, etc etc

When we migrate we'll need a new inn/tavern owner as well. One that's banned Nk from its premise.

Join freedom isles, come chill at the docks until we leave. we have a shortage of janitors ;o)

I'm fully capable of building a boat at 1 shipbuilding but that doesn't mean I'll build it fast or that I won't damage resources like a madman.

Learning how to build a house is a good tutorial for newfags but other than that it's a pretty shit thing to do when you could take the job yourself and tell the newfag to go hit a practice doll while he waits for his affinity to show up.

Just follow people around to get an idea of what you want to do.

Whatever you silly cock.

wew

You sure showed me :^)

THE FLOOR IS MADE OF LAVA

What the fuck did you do?

Sang is fucking my pregnant Bison.

Shit I did nothing, I just logged on and it happened. I thought it was a new leopard skin rug at first.

Then it vanished.

shouldn't the fucking cooldown on that be 18 hours or something?

A comparison of docks.

We are the only reason this server exists, everyone else on it insignificant.

could an aussie with only enough time to play a few hours a week have fun and not lag to shit?

I'm an aussie and I can safely say that lag from your connection will not be an issue and that combat is essentially auto attacking back and forth.

'the fuck are we paying these guards for? He's just havin' a swim the cheeky git.

I'm in Australia and the ping can still be high but the game is slow enough that any lag will never be a problem.

The only time lag is ever an issue is when it's because the server is messing up, and everyone suffers from it as well.

No you're not, you're an annoyance we're telling people to not be. You're a cautionary tale, not a fucking meme.

This is what you sound like right now. Stop that.

Im a legend then, thanks fam

also nice satan trips

You really are assblasted fam, just stop we get it

You're a faggot.

You're a nigger faggot.

Now that you've made yourself known I know who to filter. I certainly hope you seriously don't think anyone views you as some sort of lovable scamp archetype. I fucking hate you and so does everyone else.

Atleast im having fun faggot

did you shit on the cat?

wew ur spic ass gettin bullied fucking everywhere

Madoka magica was shit, only good for reaction images

ONE TWELVE BABY, TO THE DAY I FUCKING DIE

i secretly enjoy it :^)

It's no secret.

you're just got used to people shittin on you for acting like a 13yo nigger you don't have to lie to both me and yourself

Everyone also seems to forget that he shilled his twitter in village chat before. He is pure cancer through and through.

twitter.com/NkDragunov/

I remember.

oh actually didn't know that
what a cheeky little nigger
aight not gonna shit up your thread
bully the spic, he doesn't deserve human treatment

What about your twitter fam

You niggas gettin more autistic by the minute, this is starting to look like the most average minecraft/gmod server ever

just stop trying man, you are just digging a deeper hole

I bet you dont even have facebook fam

facebook.com/nkdragunov

Start building fences, i loged of in the dead nigger storage so you have to hurry up before i log in again

time for another large map, this time with added hightmap
I had to posterize the image to keep the colour count low in order to keep the filesize moderately low

2nd image is my suggestion for where to build our settlement
looks like it's relatively flat, it's nestled between 2 mountains and there's potential for a nice looking port

I made some possible plans
Personally I like B the most now, that crater and coast would make for a giant and super-comfy plantation

I vote B. What are those red dots though, are they gonna be obstructive?

they were already on the map, I dunno what they are

it's good.

Here's that attention you wanted

Do you even need that much space for mines? That all seems too widespread for me.

on the B plan? its just a general area, I circled it mostly because others were saying to farm in that area, but its very hilly and would take max autism to flatten out

Don't need that much space, but the mines should be outside of town to reduce lag.

Thanks, now i can go back to shitposting and you can go back to being a productive member of the village until someone chops down your favorite tree and you decide everyone has to pay for it and this ends like the most average minecraft/gmod server with everyone leaving or isolating for fear of offending the fencemaking autist of the village

Why not here? it has a nice cliff where we can build our docks and is surrounded by mountains, plus only 2 places from where boats can aproach, we can have out little tenochtitlan

Because way south in the ass-end of nowhere is most likely blacklighter territory.

the problem with islands that are too far from the coast is that we're going to have to rough it on the coast until we make boats, and even then its gonna take forever to go back and forth before we make the bridges
That specific area sucks because its very far away, in the edge of the map. We, being the largest settlement on the continent, should be around the middle

We are taking our boats you nig

We have a fleet of boats.

Sailing there won't be a problem.

fucking mestizo niggers I swere to dog

how many boats do we have? Are you willing to sail back and forth every single time someone needs to get to/leave the island-city?

Right of passage will be to build a boat.

It doesn't take long to build yourself a rowboat.

WE WUZ KANGZ

either way it would be a giant hassle to travel back and forth on those islands, and a bridge would take forever

That's why I think this is the best plan, as its a shorter ride by boat, and the smaller distances would let us make a bridge faster

I like that area.
Zanzi fags should build on its geographic doppleganger.

We'll build land bridges.

We already have a fuckload of boats, and people can work moving shit from the mines to the town

Also since my idea was shit, i vote for this option, a lot better and closer anyways, and we can build bridges between the islands

I thought we went over this already
Islands SUCK for mining, they SUCK when you run out of room to build and you can only take 1 cart or wagon on a corbita

Thing about the mines is that it means that others will try and get their production shit into the walls too.

>Newbies join, get told to build their house somewhere and 3 hours later they have a 1x1 block in the middle of someone's elses shit, plus you have to explain the newbie why he has to demolish the house that took him 3 hours to build when an actual carpenter could have done the task in 10 minutes, better and without forcing the newbie to demolish his shit due to bad placement
Everything adds up and then you find yourself striving for more room.

We could save space by simply creating apartment blocks where people can store their shit (2x2 room with bed, armor/weapon rack, coffer, chest, barrel, table and afk chair) but let's be honest, that isn't going to happen when you have retards telling people "just b urself and make a house".

why are u still here u little shit

why are u still here u little shit

Apartments you say?

we can open up some room by designating places. Not full autism commie block grids, but just a simple district system, like
do it out by the mines
do it out by the farms

Something like that instead of having everyone pack into the main city islands for everything

I also suggest we make one of the smaller islands into the priest island, and set up a church for every god we have there, with living spaces for the priests, so they can live out of there instead of have their own house in the city. Then, if a priest wants a house to themselves, they can make one out of the city by the farms or mines as a sort of vacation home

Apartments would be nice. Beds would be nice.

Priests need to be where their domain is most effective, not only for themselves but for the professions of those around them.

Fo priests are most effective around farmlands/livestock for example.

Don't stay at an Nk place, he'll jew the jewsumables right off of you.

I don't like the idea of an island town. We should be on the coast, yes, but not an island.

alright, so we would set up the Fo church out in the fields and the Mag church near the mines or something? Then when a priest wants to be in town they can log off at the inn

ur a fag

My plan is to charge 25 iron for the bed, or rent the hole room with a key and ownership of the containers for only 1 copper an irl week

maybe its me but it keeps getting harder to understand the shit im apparently doing.

if 5 iron is too much money for saving the time you spend cooking a quality meal and heating it then its ok but atleast be clear on what the fuck are you complaining about

Or if a farmer or a miner wants to live in the town for a few days because he is making some tools or grinding a skill or something.

or for newfags who are building their houses and want a place to store their shit/sleep

also medium room would be 5 copper a week, 20 copper a month, and the penthouse would be 2 silver a month

What are you nigs getting?
There are smaller islands leading up to the big ones, with those we will form a BRIDGE.

I was thinking along the same lines, but then I realized you might as well just expand the four islands in B to make one large island with basically canals down the center.

TBH I'd say put the mines in the cliffs in the lower right, you can sail right up to them and start mining. If you're feeling truly autistic you can later tunnel through to the farms if you want land access.

I can't enjoy a MMORPG without killing people.

Is there no way to kill people if you're Freedom?

On a side note, I need an anvil

shit, meant anchor

You can kill people on either faction, you just need to do it in a pvp area.

In saying that, don't expect to find much pvp as we all spend time building things or crusading against the natives.

The only person really interested in pvp is in HoTS, and they're so pimped out for it that there's no real reason to show up. Like a super heavyweight fighting a featherweight.

We could always make 2 separate villages and duke it out

also
>wurm will never become a reality
Why even bother

m-muh goddess

had an idea about trading with zanzibar

the road from the farms would trade seeds, crops, food, ect, the waterway would bring in goods from the city and mines

Not like regular wurm where the HotS guys would come marauding every once in a while? True perfect safety on freedom?

Is the new map up?

the map of it is

It's not that kind of map. This is essentially a pure freedom server with HoTS modded in, to my understanding. There's no JK, no MR. Only HoTS and Freedom.

It's for that reason that you can't perform any of the regular hostile actions such as theft, lockpicking, or assault of any kind.

Even in the HoTA zone you might only be limited to pvp and not any kind of theft, though I wouldn't know as I haven't been there on this server due to no interest on my part.

I wonder if it's possible to increase or decrease the HoTA zone on demand, that could lead to some interesting stuff

I would like for both Zanzi and Brosmouth to be PvP zones.
It sounds boring having these island nations if we don't periodically attack each other in good fun.

[12:31:56] hi is this the Holla Forums server?? xd

kys

I honestly don't see the point in trying. If the GM's really wanted a map with pvp they could just add a full pvp map with the 3 kingdoms for us to sail to, instead we're getting the same setup again.

That suggests to me that they aren't interested in a pvp server, and I'm fine with that. People looking for proper pvp just aren't going to find it here and need to go in understanding that.

I like that idea frankly. Maybe Brosmouth and Zanzibar can build their own forts in the HoTA zone and skirmish against each other. That way we can still work on projects together once it's over.

As opposed to, say, being on completely enemy factions and never being able to do any real co-operative projects.

man, it's gotta me us vs normalfags, otherwise it's no fun

what's the point of bullying ourselves

"Please do *-*NOT*-* make Caravels or Cogs. They will not be able to pass the canal on the Freedom side of the map."

This fucking retard genuinely thinks people are going to use his shit autism dock that goes through 2 lakes.

That sounds pretty fun actually

talking about ships not fitting
is there anything corbita or above that can enter a cave?
Or just the 711 cargo ship?

Oh shit, you guys actually need me to make stuff?
I can do that.

talking about cloth products, I had 153 cotton to be able to brute force that square sail

I made it in my first try at 19% chance

I was expecting it to actually be hard

oh chroist

I'm off to bed, but before I do so here's this idea. 5x5 plot of land, maybe a small farm for non-serious farming, maybe pure building, but all based on water off a main route.

Ideally there would be a courtyard at the end of the main route of which smaller pathways could be built from.

Fuck Zanziniggerland.

So how many innkeepers do we have in town?
More importantly, how many do we have that are not Dragunov? I refuse to give that kike normalfag BR any money, even virtual cash.

In the OP, man.

It's alright fampai, we'll find a way.

I… do not recognize those names.

Well I think opposing factions are good.
It develops competition which can keep interest going after everyone maxes out everything.

Also It sounds fun having ship to ship combat or assaults on Island fortresses.

Normalfags always lose always.
I used to play with 4chaim on an official Ark server when it came out.
Their tribe and my tribe ended up becoming top tribes in a week.
I was playing by myself but the normal faggots thought I had a tribe of 10 considering my base size.

Even the fucking Chinese scourge got their shit pushed in by us.
In videogames the sharpest sword and most potent weapon is pure weaponized Autism.

I think a bigger question is… why do we need Inns to begin with? Houses are easy as fuck to build, even if it's a little pissy shack.

We might have to go for wargames or something, otherwise it will quickly become drama

What kind of city doesn't have inns?
It's more about beds than living spaces, user.

A fictional one that doesn't need them for any real reason.

Get people to make their own retarded ass beds.

I have a feeling some of them want to have a Recettear kind of thing going on.

kill self

Don't be a fag, man, it's part of the experience.

Yeah or declared attacks.

That's… fucked.

Why would you even bother going HotS if your factional bonus to stealing, lockpicking, ect. don't do anything, the greatest powers of your priests are useless, and you can't maraud? Mycelium easymode?

Splongus here, my plan is more of a restaurant/tavern than it is an inn. Even then, do you know a single town which doesn't have an bar or a restaurant?

Battles on weekends, buildup during the week?

More land for me, then. I plan to live by the water away from the town and be a rice farmer.

the fictional one that does not need one
most towns in games where those buildings have no gameplay value
where is your bathroom?

Guess what, dipshit? Building those buildings is the gameplay here.

nah nigga

the spells that are disabled are the rituals which all priests cant cast on the server but is being worked on by the russian java monkey

i can still cast 90% of the spells, Lifetaps,Zombie pets from corpses,the Aoe/DD damage spells..etc..etc

Libila is as OP on this server as it normally is

Just like a married couple.

Makes sense.

You were living in it.

I live atop the lowest mountain in the doughnut island
You sure like to walk

Also, I hope you faggots settle near a tall mountain on the next map too, going hermit is way too fun Even if I still lack an lead anchor

You will never know the joys and feelings of achievement of making a corbita alone in one week

in the farm-crater there's a path to the west which leads to a cozy lakeside

look at this edgy faggot

The second one is clearly the best.

come on now

Prepare your shanties, lads.

best towerfu by a mile, enjoy your tree house lookin masonry work by michael j fox lookin fagtower

Aye, is it almost time to sail?

" Will continue/finish map later today. Busy day with real life stuff.
So like
I'm gonna check all the biome types and I'll list them here for you guys to tell me what to put where =)
Marsh
Moss
Peat
Steppe
Tundra
Clay
Tar
Kelp
Reed "

Soon™ :^)

But I did and it only took me 3 days nerd.

WHY ARE YOU FAGGOTS BREAKING MY FENCE AGAIN??

Tell him to make the tundras realistic: mostly at the north and south islands, along with some at the tallest mountains. And throw some clay and tar somewhere near the islands we want to settle. I'm not saying to make them next to each other on the shore or something, but I don't want to have to traverse 3 mountains to get some fucking clay.

deed it

Woah, man.

too far, would need to make a guard tower

I like Irish Rovers version a bit more honestly

I told you you can optimize it to pre2009 graphics

LET US IN, WE'RE LOOT FAIRIES

this was meant for

eat shit cretins

>[14:19:33] How long will people have to sail to the new world? 6-8 hours?
>[14:20:25] 1-20 minutes at maximum

PANIC

what are you asking how long it will take to transfer or how long until the map is done?

the russian means that's the travel time

Wait, what?

we're eating you
or we would if the server had world PvP enabled outside the designated zones

I was asking about how long the window would be for people to move from the old world to the new one. I assume not everyone can stay awake 16 hours to find out when the map is open. Hopefully he meant the boat's travel time to the edge of the map and not "You have 20 minutes to get to the new map before we take down the old one"

fucking niggers

Weak sea shanty's. Now here is one worth of the brosmouth fleet.

christ. i guess there's time to get some sleep then

????

which of the villages these fucking niggers are from? brosmouth or zanzibar?

are we bothering with the caravel?

well since the question has been asked and answered multiple times by the staff member that actually speaks enlgish, your fine

eat shit animal

that's not the point, if these 4 animals can steal from me, they can steal from anyone else.

these 4 animals should not be let in any of the two villages

I recognize a couple of them. Anger used to live in Brosmouth and I know I've seen Frauleincaterina around town, too.
What a gay ass name that is.

Pics of the retarded canal the mods made in the lake that lead to no ocean.

I fell down one of those hills and survived.

that's one of the fucking newfags that came recently, they came after the fucking tweets

Wait a minute, I'm confused. I thought stealing from a deed was disabled on this server?

it is.

it's not a deed, I never got around making the guard tower for such

it's too far from the kingdom.

after the server bugged, my priorities shifted from guard tower to boat

Maybe you shouldn't broadcast your undeeded location if you don't want people to visit you :^)

as long as your stuff is in inventory,large cart,house..etc your fine

they can't bash down house walls even off deed is its a completed house

For now I am safe, I made two new layers of stone, My boat will be finished before they manage to break them

Oh. Then what's the problem? There's a big message when you drop something outside of kingdom territory that says something like 'Your shit is going to get stolen, are you okay with that?' and there's a big yes or no, like when you accept a EULA and never read it.

I guess I can sympathize with your situation, but I'd still put some of the fault on a woman if she ran through a park at midnight wearing skimpy clothing. Common sense y'know?

Also unless I'm remembering things from the MMO differently to the way they work in-game, don't you build a guard tower to generate kingdom influence? Or did you mean that it was so far away that you didn't think it was necessary in the first place?

Just trying to wrap my head around this.

the point is, those niggers are walking on your village, watch your stuff, leave anything not bolted to the ground and they will steal.

yeah, they're walking in our village and you are not
you are considered an outsider and ripe for looting
you didn't consider that did you now?

Do you have a butthurt? If anyone ITT actually played the game with the group instead of shitposting endlessly here you'd already know what's going on by reading local.

Don't worry, they'll ignore you because half of the town is a bunch of tribal niggers who like to think they aren't.

I've been posting on these threads since the beginning of the server you fucking baby, you came with the new wave of retards after the tweets

I bet people here like the retard who fucked his cave up, got himself stuck on his own fences more than some 4 idiots that followed some faggot tweeting nigger

These rants are reaching gorilla warfare levels now

The 4 animals are clearly named in the local chat window

wewew then, we'd best give you the soft touch and not bully, eh?
You sure are autistic about this game.
You realize people do browse Holla Forums, right?

anyone got ideas for how to improve his house plan or is it fine as is

how is the other side? the front looks good already

Extend the bottom portion so you have a larger balcony that takes up 3 tiles instead of 1. Your house won't look so chunky like that.
And for those inner walls up by the balcony? I'd make them timber or something and make the fence wood or iron. There's too much stone going on here.

Those were new players learning things through experience. Why would they possibly make you upset? Does someone else having fun playing a game really irk you that much?

I mean, if we're going to sit here judging people because of how they choose to play, you're running a macro program in the screenshot you posted. I macro aswell and I've met many, many people that turn their nose up at such actions.

Surely you can see the hypocrisy of calling out people for attempting to loot what appears to a non deeded property in non-kingdom territory because you disagree with their actions.

Just relax and throw a tower up next time. If you're running macro's surely it's not THAT much work for you to prioritize one. If it's just a case of not expecting that kind of thing to happen then take it as a learning experience and move on.

In saying that I don't even know how much you lost but if you need help recovering from it I can swing you some farming supplies or tailored goods to get you started.

Nice formatting, cunt.

Reminder: newlines between topics are standard formatting and have been common on imageboards since you were Club Penguining

What's with those graphics?
Can't even see my face well

It looks nice.

read the thread, if it were not for the server shitting itself up I would have a guard tower already, I am sitting on 2000 stone bricks and I will use them now to protect my stuff from niggers

It is a problem to me because they intent to steal from me, not just 'macro it up'.

they are not gaining more faster, they are robbing me of what I worked to achieve

If that's not making you angry too, why don't you donate your stuff to them? it's fun

I look p. hot in leather tbh

not sure how i like this

it's just a back door and a window facing out the other side

eat shit fraulenflatulence

if you only knew who I was user
you're getting butthurt that we are looting an outsider
it doesn't matter that you "post in these threads since beginning of the server"
you are an outsider, you're not part of the village and your shit is not on a deed
doesn't help that you retardedly walled yourself in when you first started
some people might give you grace just because you post here but you chose to be a hermitfag instead of joining the rest of us
you should've known the risks of playing with, or in your case against the people that make up Holla Forums

I'll rub my poopoohands all over your hovel again one day, hermit.

My bad then. From what you were saying you'd been here for a while, but if it's just an issue of time then It sounds like a case of bad luck. Still my offer stands, if you need help recovering materials I'm free to help out.

anything besides a fucking nigger?

What are you smoking newfag?

Oh no, you misunderstand. Just move this red part and turn the brown parts into timber. Keep the exterior part stone, it looks like shit when it's all timber.

You know, for a moment I was going to say "sorry that we raided you, didn't mean to raid a fellow faggot from Holla Forums".
But then you started to spasm like a nigger out of wellfare.
So you know what?
Am FrauleinCaterina and I will raid you any day any time, faggot

Yeah I know faggot, no one else is such a fucking edgy nigger like you

About as bad as name fagging

you are still under the impression that I actually made it to your fence
had I done so I would have walked away with your boat on my back
you shittalking is just making it more tempting to entize the rest of the village to come along for another run over to you place, just so we can harvest those sweet sweet tears of yours

I was bashing from the start you fgt

Holy fucking shit faggot, raiding in a game on the one way raiding is allowed on a non-PVP server to an undeeded area is fucking…"edgy"? Go back to Facebook you utter retard.

boat finished and locked and moored, can't steal what I value the most anymore faggots

Learn to read, the raiding was not the reason I called it edgy, for raiding, I call it a nigger

We didn't want your boat you turboautist, we have 9000 boats lmao. Haven't you seen the screenshots? We were seriously just going to grab some wemp and here you are still sperging out.

Updated Occupation List

Reply here with name/occupation if you arent on it

i just kind of flipped the fuck out for the one on the left
also wooden parapets look ugly as hell

Can someone invite me to the town?

My ign is Zogbot

Peasant here, put me down as a woodcutter. I have 40 paving too if anyone wants fancy marble floors.

Add me to the bowyer/fletcher list
FrauleinCaterina

don't you mean to nigger?

Bowyer/Fletcher
.t TheGMan.

Someone is bamboozled :^)

buncha faggots

what kind of cuck(you maybe?) wouldn't get fucking pissed at fucking niggers attempting to break into his house?

But user… We ALL fight.

lurk more or git gud, Kujafag

pve faster faggot

i need a cart to transport my ore, do i just request one from a carpenter? what about the horses?

Just pm one of the woodfags.

There's a pen full of animals.

just realized the house was a bit long
this is probably a lot larger than i can actually build with my carpentry

carpentry's for planning the overall structure, masonry for planning and building stone walls

Huh, I thought I'd read otherwise on the wiki. My mistake.

t-thanks?

Do we have any idea where swamp/tundra/steppe/clay/tar are yet?

Its funny how often you post here just try and get us to do things with you

[3:49:46 PM] Michael: marsh already done
[3:49:50 PM] Michael: doing final stages now

good news, prolly only 4-5days left

Which chat are you getting this from?

the skype channel

[3:57:56 PM] S7N: More 2 days for ready to play?
[3:58:06 PM] Michael: a few hours, S7N
[3:58:11 PM] S7N: really?
[3:58:13 PM] S7N: O_O

posting superior english folk ballads for you sea shanty nerds

Get ready to move! Note: We will maintain the connection between the 2 maps for up to one month, so everyone should have enough time to log in and get their shit sorted.
After that time has passed, everyone who still hasn't moved will get kicked off the old map, and spawn on the new one. Note2: To anyone who, at that point in time, complains about the way it was handled: you had plenty of time. Fuck you.

SOON

ayy lmao

I hope so but I'll believe it when I see it

If the two are connected for a month that's good. That means there's no rush so we'll have to force the exodus on a weekday when everyone's busy.

i bet the lag is gonna be fucking insane with 2 maps running

poal.me/fgodwe
Alright guys, here we go, name time.

We're the surviving heirs to a glorious legacy whose initial capital was wracked by tragedy. Constantibrople is appropriate.

Respond to PMs then you nig.

i'm pretty sure brolympus has been used before

Man, this thread turned to distilled autism while my internet was down.

Those islands are actually pretty big. Deedplanner can barely fit the smallest of them in its skybox.

Tar and clay tiles can be crated with potions. Unfortunately the tar one needs cherries which aren't in season for weeks.

The fuck are you talking about, I didn't get any PMs.

Then ask. Its not hard

I've been doing so for 10 minutes, no one responds. If you sent a PM, you need to type down the capital letters, too.

It's a sign!

Ask in local to join the town. Dont mention the thread or where you came from, anyone that does is automatically excluded.

People can't drag other people's boats because this is a Freedom server?

Making an anchor useless?

WE NEED A TOWN NAME

[4:54:56 PM] Michael: Acidentally plopped down a clay spot that covers half the map
[4:55:00 PM] Michael: so. yeah.
[4:55:09 PM] Michael: gonna have to clean that up

inb4 no ctrl-z

If Kriegerr or whoever made the previous profession list is around, PLEASE add fencemakers/wallbuilders to the list of jobs. We're desperately in need of people to spruce up roads (especially ones on rocky uphill terrain with twists and turns) with fences and railing.

Somebody tell him that fields of clay are cool as fuck.

They aren't "half a map" cool.

You boring faggots.

Pretty sure someone's being a proxy fag.

Plus wasn't the only reason we called it Brosmouth in the first place was because we were on a part of the map that made us look like a mouth?
Now we aren't so what's the point?
Heck New Brodesia would've been better.

you dont say

I thought it was named after Portsmouth. The more you know, huh.

Its because we built a pseudo-Innsmouth.

I thought it was named after innsmouth.

It sounded like Portsmouth because of the vowels, I guess.

Well, we can't repeat names, that would be dumb.

Κύριε, ἐλέησον!

[5:21:35 PM] Michael: Saving map
[5:21:50 PM] Michael: Let's all form a circle and pray for nothing bad to happen while saving map

Fuck you and the broleteriat. The brougeoisie will always have the means of production.

That looks pretty sick.
But, uh… what's all that purple shit?

Someone post old (current) map for exodus reference.

Mycelium, its where the hots live and by hot(s) i mean the one dude

Is there a better resolution of this? I can't really make out where the tar tiles are.

Mycelium, basically crack for HotS.

P. nice. I always hated how biomes were just tiny rough circles.

not yet, he just posted that into skype, will be on website soon i assume

Live map will show them easily enough.
If he remembered to put them in. Otherwise it's time to start harvesting mixed grass and cherries.

The preparations are in motion,

ON THIS DAY
WE SAIL

Here's the music for when we embark on our journey btw.

This entire fucking album for the journey.

[5:25:05 PM] Michael: Finished saving
[5:25:13 PM] Michael: Found out I forgot to make underground map
[5:25:21 PM] Michael: We have 0 ore veins
[5:25:28 PM] Riceis Nice: screw the veins :3
[5:25:39 PM] Riceis Nice: let's Buy them fromt he traders
[5:26:48 PM] Michael: If I remember correctly… "old" map has 25% of default values
[5:26:54 PM] Michael: I will now do 10% of default?
[5:28:51 PM] Riceis Nice: finding good ore wasn#t quite easy already, atleast for me ^^

wolololololo

I don't understand.

90% rock 10% ore

Some of the rocks in the ground are really good and now there are fewer.

I understand that.
I don't understand why he'd make it harder to find ore.

oh, thats because he's a faggot

welcome to the party

reminder that we were already at having glimmersteel only comprise 0.0010 of the ore.

To give people a reason to explore I guess. Especially on a new map where there aren't ruins to loot.

find many ore veins looting ruins?

you can find an item that turns a rock chunk into iron

rod of transmutation, 50silver off trader

find many of those in ruins?

THE FLEET SETS OFF TO NEW AND DANGEROUS LANDS

Ominous. I wonder if they stalled on the transfer waiting for that.

WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS YOU COULD HAVE GIVEN US IN THE THREAD SOME WARNING BEFORE YOU FUCKING BAILED

[15:48:23] Kriegerr THOSE WHO ARE READY BEGIN DEPARTING. MEET UP AT HELLSLAYER RANCH: wurmian.cloudapp.net/simplemap/index.html

View from my rowboat, the "Jobber"

Glorious.

Aye, be salty too if I wasn't there. There ought to be a few boats with captains that will still be logging on late too.

F

F

F

F

rip

F

The open seas, lads. Soon we shall reunite in Constantibrople.

F

That place was fucked, falling apart and abandoned even before the map reset.
Had some nice loot though.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Enjoy your sharks.

F

good or bad?

F

what is that purple shit

It's close to shore and there are more islands to north. I like it.

I like how the islands south of it are half marsh. Good thing we didn't decide to settle there.

Seems ideal.

Does anyone know if we'll be able to sail back to the old map from the new map?

For a month, yes.

How about our main town be in the center of the mountains and we have a poor to the South?

I think it's best for constantibrople to be as close to shore as possible. I don't mind if the majority agree with that idea though.

Why would we want to park our ships in the south though? It'll be near blacklighter territory which is no good. Our dock should point north.

How do I deposit money into the bank?

anyone reading global chat still i ragequited, are they still delaying till tomarrow

You do it through the settlement token.

Nevermind, figured it out. If anyone else if confused hit manage, then drag the money onto the empty window that pops up.

Who is the retard that made animal tokens weigh 75% of a fucking large anvil?

They used to be 75 instead of 7.5 so be grateful for that.

at least they arent 75kg like they used to be

What are we trying to do right now? I want to help with shit but I have no idea what's happening.

we're not settling yet, so just dick around for a bitt

Latefags need to get over here so we can leave in the direction we want to go and prep for that.

BUILD FARMS OUTSIDE OF THE MAIN FUCKING CITY
WE HAVE LIMITED ROOM

Find tar

Nice Oekaki.

I'm more concerned about people nigging the area around my house when I try to set up my cool ranch.
I'm gonna build my fences before my fucking house.

That is a good idea. You should.

Nig, main roads first.

ROADS SHOULD BE 3 TILES WIDE
WITH ONE TILE GRASS GAPS

Fuck, the bears are learning.

We really need to paint the ships with strong dyes instead of weak ones.

Fuck off planfags. We don't need a homeowner' association.

the main roads leading out in the cardinal directions from town square

CURB IS MANDATORY

Did people ever settle on a design for the center?

YOU NEED A PERMIT TO BUILD.

#3 would look nice with the token dead center

Majority voted for the swastika but we haven't voted on a specific design yet

We should avoid a gigantic center plaza. Something like 3 or 5 would be alright, though.

I'm with 5, assuming the roads go straight then when we build around it the entire town will look like a swastika as opposed to just the town center.

#3 but with colossi instead of trees.

Last time we had a 5x5 and it was crowded as FUCK. A central plaza is needed.

This. It needs to be BIG and we need to prevent there from being 50000000 statues there. People carving statues need to have their shit moved and spread out or just destroy them if they're making them to grind xp

Can we have flogging?

This general area look neat.

Thoughts, comments, rate, subscribe?

Close to steppe and desert.

What's that purple shit?

It seems like we're definitely going to be settling somehere along that river.

What side we choose depends on which side has easy access to clay and tar.

mushroom land

any update? new map not up yet right

are ships meant to be fucking dead slow?
my corbita is going at fucking 9km/h

Why do you play a multiplayer game if you are such a pussy you can't even give a yes or no when someone asks to leave on a boat at your port?

I made a much smaller version as shown in the second image. I'll have to divide both buildings in half, but you get the idea.

type /weather to see what way the wind is blowing

If you were sailing south, you'd be going much faster.

nig, stop posting that fucking thing
diagonal walls are shit, stop it
make them L shaped

get a load of this goy

Fo is a bit big, but the others would fit just fine without too much clipping.

This is 9x9, the swastika in #4 is 12x12 and #5 is 7x7. The bigger we go the more it'll take to expand the town borders. I don't know what the optimal size would be but it can't be too big.

T-thanks.

big friendly marker of where HOTShead lives just in case we ever want to bully him

No real loss there.

out of your element donnie

congratulations big d bros

Trust make a rowboat and travel north

Technically it is already L-shaped, but I know what you mean. If you want something boring, I'll make just for you.

I think you need a sailing boat for cross server travel

[21:06:27] is new server map accessible yet
[21:06:40] in~ 14 hours or yes

Don't listen to him, diagonal walls are nice, if all of them are balconies or the like of it.
On the bottom floor, it should all be arched walls

maybe it's yes

Maybe I'll start to like broccoli.

I have to thank everyone who helped me finish the ship on time.

From the ropemakers to the folks who made and slapped on parts. Especially Wombraider who made and attached like 85% of the hull planks.

I already do, it's the only green thing I like

Who the fuck is Rice?

see

i asked earlier noone responded Mycelium in hots kingdom literally caused the delay btw

[21:08:31] i9'm as clueless than you guys :)

nobody :)

newfag pls go

Someone pulling shit out of their ass.

[6:33:34 PM] Michael: …Mycelium already turning into grass at an alarming rate
[6:33:48 PM] Leva Батькович: as it is set in code…
[6:34:22 PM] Leva Батькович: maybe actual move can be delayed till morning?
[6:35:58 PM] TeeHee Man: Does anybody even use the shroud?
[6:36:04 PM] Leva Батькович: Kuja
[6:39:50 PM] WildKuja: >kuja
[6:39:52 PM] WildKuja: no i dont
[6:40:13 PM] WildKuja: delaying over mycelium? lol
[6:40:41 PM] WildKuja: like 5 people play HOTS
[6:40:46 PM] WildKuja: and 70people are in freedom waiting
[6:41:14 PM] WildKuja: towers/altars make enough to feed off of anyway, i just asked about it for looks
[6:43:46 PM] * WildKuja has left *

wolololol

What, are they delaying the change for the mycelium to go away? Fucking what?

delaying to fix mycelium that literally noone cares about not even me , i can make my own

im convinced their just trollin us now

fucking hell didn't meant to quote

Not yet, Pete. I may have lost control of my life as it is fucking 4 AM and I'm still conscious, but I am not ready to die just yet. At least until the GMs get their shit together and bring us to the promised land.

guess we're stuck here for the time being

The Big D is coming to rendevous at gentle barge speeds

Oh that's right I was going to post this.

Just tell them it will decay until a HotS player places an altar and to hurry the fuck up.

Okay, I'll keep the design, but I will have to cut part of the building down by either making it smaller or cutting it in half.

Anyways, post your arenas.
pastebin.com/pGrQy7hz

We need a new thread now that I think of it.

i tired nigga, this is from like 2hours ago they both went to sleep cause its like 3am is euroland now

I can't even comprehend this magnitude of autism.

What kills me is the mushrooms aren't even NEEDED. HotS can MAKE them. The autistic GM only wants them for looks.

It's not like the players can't make a fucking field of the things if they try hard enough or something.

Well, good luck on the new server.
I will join you all Saturday or something like that

incase anyone is confused, this is actually a social experiment to see how much dick a person will let a single austist put in their ass before they break.

It can't survive outside of dropping altars, which is what the HoTS players should be doing.

They should have the HoTS players build spoopy towers with altars at the top, as beacons of corruption.

That'd be more fun than handwaving a big field of the stuff that exists because the admin wanted it to be so.

I'm brand new. HoTS sounds cool.

Can I be a part of Brolympus if I want to grow shrooms and summon skeletals?

no. get out scum.

Game won't let you, afaik. You can go play with Kuja though.

We're thinking of having a second hots village.
Stay tuned for more.

ingame mechanics kinda fuck you, would have to live outside brolympus due to the fact your the enemy kingdom the npc Tower guards of the village will attack you 24/7 if doesn't happen dont bother with it will be more of a hassle than its worth

You know mspaint has a text function, right?

"Let's gather in this one spot"
"Okay"
"No migration"

AAHHHHHHHHH

Wait is it up?

If the server's corrupted again it was because of this.

I went too far actually and they weren't at the marked spot.

no, this map

Okay anonymous, i'm back from my refuge. how do i join your aquatic crusade?

WAIT PLS DON'T TELL ME I MISSED THE NEW MAP

Yeah we started playing two days ago

I'm… I'm sorry doubledubs…

Am I able to log out on a boat?

:(

You'll exit the boat, so no.

so.. what do i do to join you

wait till the new server is up tomorrow and try then

what? and what are you guys doing then?

One of the faggot mods said exodus habbening so we all went but it isn't happening and now everyone refuses to head back to dock because muh travel time or some bullshit.

So we're all over the place with jackshit happening.

If you want to join us I think the bulk of us are North of the memetastic settlement, on the shore. Look for the boats.

Do you have directions? i'm at liberty eating forage shit because i'm running out of travel food

[23:05:27] Just fixing some things with the map. It will be online soon.

pls i want to be with you guys

Wish someone left a boat behind for us stragglers

Just head north of the Memetastic dock, I'm pretty sure that's where all the boats are currently.

Which chat, I have the IRC open and didn't see that

We were building a boat when everyone left, and filled it with stragglers. Some of them helped us finish it when everyone else left with the supplies. You were just unfortunate enough to be even more straggly so you'll have to settle for rowboats. Last I knew there was still plenty of wood around the camp.

Do you need a ride? i'm at liberty

So if I log out while standing on a boat, and someone moves the boat, will I be dumped in the ocean where the boat originally was when I log in?

Probably just more shit posting. It'll most likely be at least 6 more hours before the admins are even awake, and even then I doubt it'll be done for quite a while after that.

Where's memtastic dock in relation to Brosmouth? I kind of stopped playing the moment the server got fucked and have been vaguely paying attention while waiting for the new map.

Follow the coastline eastward, you'll know it by the giant Colossus statue.

Alrighty, tyvm, hopefully I can figure out how to get there.

[99:99:99] Sorry, mates. I've just realized that I'm a massive faggot. The server will now be charging you $100% per skill up. Thanks for your shekels, goy

He can lampshade his faggotry with attempted jokes all he wants, he's still a massive fucking faggot.

Uh, a-user. That was me making up a quote. Look at the damn timestamp

I don't trust the GM to not fuck up the time, so could've fooled me. You faggot.

From the Forum :

Map will be ready within a few hours, upon which, I will start constructing spawns and we will put the new world online.
Get ready to move! Note: We will maintain the connection between the 2 maps for up to one month, so everyone should have enough time to log in and get their shit sorted.
After that time has passed, everyone who still hasn't moved will get kicked off the old map, and spawn on the new one. Note2: To anyone who, at that point in time, complains about the way it was handled: you had plenty of time. Fuck you.

forgot link

wurmians.enjin.com/forum/m/36880248/viewthread/27462822-sudden-apocalypse-new-map-server-crashed-big-time/post/last#last

Thanks for posting old outdated news that was already posted to mislead people into thinking the other map was about to go up

yeah that post was like 10hours ago and like 8hours ago they delayed it til 11am euro time which i dont even know what timezone their talking about

I have to head to sleep, hope you guys won't mind picking me up tomorrow since I can't afford to stay up until 6 AM for the admins to decide to open the server.

[01:38:12] Actually I'm going to need at least two more weeks before the map is ready because of muh mushrooms.

yeah i know i dun goofed, but i wanted to reassure that no one will be left on the old map with their shit unpacked, as in,

NEW THREAD WHERE?

Gimmie a second.

You got it fam? I was re-formatting it to post again myself

New thread