The holocaust didnt happen

Open your eyes people. The japs were framed by the allies too

"even though unit 731 existed, the japanese destroyed all evidence and leveled the facility"

Other urls found in this thread:

unit731.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Rabe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iris_Chang
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Source for the quote? You must be new here. We require sources, always.

There's a reason this shit never makes a big impact on westerners; who cares, not Mao who raped the rest of the country.

I don't really care if the japanese did some weird experiments during ww2, they were on the good side.

What's up with all the fucking low effort OPs in the last time? Is it all the cuckchan refugees? How come 4/pol/ doesn't have the slightest standards for making a proper thread?

its literally part of the official story

unit731.org/

BUT IT SHOULD HAVE

I bet OP's going to say that the Armenian genocide never happened either, you fucking smelly Turk.

I know your games, Mustapha.

OP is correct, read a book on the rape of nanking, it sounds holohoax tier.

Rape of Nanking was a boon to the city. Prevented everyone there from becoming communists.

The difference is that Japan is allowed to remain homogeneous and isn't crushed with Holocaust reparations.

The difference is that this being real or not has no bearing on the white race and is thus irrelevant, while kikes still brainwash white kids about The Hologram©

The reds use Nanking as a mask to what they did after the war. Muh 300,000 they cry as they killed millions in their retarded programs later on.

Pearl Harbor was done by American planes disguised as Japanese. One of the earliest ( and biggest ) False Flags.

Japan you're already everyones favorite Asians, and anyone who actually frequents Holla Forums knows that chinks are the Kikes of the East. This wasn't thread worthy, so I just want to know one thing have you seen any of the Kaiju designs for the upcoming Godzilla anime?

Wrong, even Germans were disgusted with Japans actions there. Pic related.

You idiots will literally defend Japan to their last breath despite the fact that they unapologetically embodied the very worst aspects of Imperialism all because "muh animays" and "muh based nationalism". Guess what? The commie chinks and the non-commie chinks did more to destroy their nation in their internecine conflict than the invading force. Heck It wouldn't be a stretch to call the Sino-Japanese front a 3-way war.

Both chinks and japs were niggers, the japs only became slightly more civilized after the two bombs. Get your head out of your ass, even today both civilizations are just different variant of ant colony.
And how is all this related to the west?

Nobody cares what a bunch of dead nips did or didn't do to a bunch of dead chinks.

Honorary Aryans.
Kike.

Boo fucking hoo.

Probably exaggerated, but not something you would see Germans doing, for example. Germans werent even allowed to steal from kikes on Kristallnacht.

BETTER DEAD THAN RED
God bless Emperor Showa

Irrelevant to any current situation we care about
Sage for slide

I have often wondered if the japs got a worse rapp than was true. I do believe they were wild out there but maybe they got a few jewy revisions.

It's not difficult to believe that the (((Allies))) crafted propaganda for their own purposes, but then again it's not difficult to believe that Japs were their own unique brand of subhuman either. When WW2 came to be, the traditions and laws weebs worship were long abolished, and Japs proved themselves to be as Asian and human as the Chinese, Koreans and Vietnamese.

When even niggers and jews get that distinction, it loses its honor quite a lot, doesn't it?

I wouldn't put some of it past the creepy ant people who routinely come up with shit like Ichi the Killer.
While I care for people and don't want to see them maimed and tortured, it's not really my business if honorabru Z-warriors want to skin each other alive as long as they keep it in the Johto region.

Do you know why John Rabe was sent to Asia?

Does anyone else find it hilarious that part of these official narratives is that even though they were apparently openly discussing and codifying the extermination of these people, they for some reason felt guilty about it?

Hey there OP, Just stepping in here to derail your thread. Here is a Nazi that negotiated "safe zones" and helped saved many chinese people, he actually has shrines dedicated to him!

If the Japanese were wiping them out, why did they let a Nazi stop them?

OP BTFO
P

B
T
F
O

japs were barbaric as fuck. at least during the philippine occupation they were. there's a reason the japs apologized to the philippines and to the philippines only

kek

There are also Japanese people who smuggled Jews to Japan and got honored by Israel, what's your point? Chinks and Jews are the same and both would gain from lying.

Chinks are subhumans so I really don't care if it happened or not.

whats the source on that stupid cartoon

idk japan

Some guro shit you can find if you search for toblerone time you degenerate

FILTHY DUMB MAINLAND SCUM

I'm from the real Holla Forums but I thought I would post one time on this pathetic ripoff site.

No, the US bought the data from Japan in exchange for Shiro Ishii's life. He later moved the US and advised us on bioweapons.

I personally don't care about muh rape of nanking because China did far worse, but you weaboo-Japan-loving-animu-freaks shouldn't cover for Japan.

Peace!

Pray tell, where is this real Holla Forums?
Peace? Peace is for the weak, more than ever should we wish for war, a racial holy war.

Fuck off. If by "Germans" you mean the one guy who had investments with Chiang-Kai Shek's government and was trying to lobby Berlin off their support of the Japanese, then yeah you're right.

Pretty sure he means cuckchan.

There's 100% evidence the Tokyo trials were a sham kangaroo court and can't be trusted, even one of the judges on it said so.

There's like a 40-60 odds Nanking was completely exaggerated and that the people killed were just literally soldiers. Most Japanese war crimes happened in the peripheral occupation villages.

In the end context is king. 10 million Chinese dead seems bad, until you learn the last two wars in china previously killed 50 million apiece and Mao killed at least that many, and at least 5 million died during the civil war and chaos prior to Japan throwing their hat into the ring.

The worst thing about 10 million dead chinks is there are another 1.35 billion of them left.

Considering how fucked in the head modern Japs are, I find it very easy to believe jap soldiers got rapey back then.

Chiang Kai-Shek > Tojo

I have morbid fascination with this stuff, I don't get off to this shit

What the fuck is with all of the shills here? If Hitler had a good reason to like the Japs, I'm sure we can all agree

The alliance was one of convenience. If the Kuomintang hadn't been occupied and weakened by the Red menace, he would have actually allied with them over the Japanese since they had military agreements with the Germans prior to the war.

Goons hate anime, we all know this. On that note…

Hello, goon.

The real question is, who the fuck cares? They're gooks. The only good thing we have left in the west is how easy it is to ignore and marginalise gooks because leftists allow it but now they're pulling that plane bullshit. Fuck them. Fuck every last shitskin.

It most certainly wasn't anime, kampfy.

You're the kike here.

Hold up, you're telling me I can't bayonet chinks?

/thread

You can, but you will be subjected to a martial court and shot.

John Rabe's supposed 'journal' was totally unknown before mention in 1997 and was not published until 1998.
Its first mention appeared in the book written by Iris Chang.
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iris_Chang

I promise to get up and get out of the house every morning. I will stop by to visit my parents then go for a long walk. I will follow the doctor's orders for medications. I promise not to hurt myself. I promise not to visit Web sites that talk about suicide.

When you believe you have a future, you think in terms of generations and years. When you do not, you live not just by the day — but by the minute. It is far better that you remember me as I was—in my heyday as a best-selling author—than the wild-eyed wreck who returned from Louisville. … Each breath is becoming difficult for me to take—the anxiety can be compared to drowning in an open sea. I know that my actions will transfer some of this pain to others, indeed those who love me the most. Please forgive me.

There are aspects of my experience in Louisville that I will never understand. Deep down I suspect that you may have more answers about this than I do. I can never shake my belief that I was being recruited, and later persecuted, by forces more powerful than I could have imagined. Whether it was the CIA or some other organization I will never know. As long as I am alive, these forces will never stop hounding me. Days before I left for Louisville I had a deep foreboding about my safety. I sensed suddenly threats to my own life: an eerie feeling that I was being followed in the streets, the white van parked outside my house, damaged mail arriving at my P.O. Box. I believe my detention at Norton Hospital was the government's attempt to discredit me.

Seems legit.

Hitler did nothing morally wrong, but he made many mistakes - it was an earlier time, and he was an idealist.

The Communist Chinese have a museum dedicated to this hoax in which they show pictures of Japanese atomic bomb victims.

The "diary" of John Rabe was "discovered" by a chink in the 90s to sell her book.
That "diary" is the sole first-hand evidence of the event. Before it was "discovered", the RAPE OF NANKING was basless war-time slander, and almost every picture the Chinese used for evidence was doctored.
Do research before you spout shit.

Japs are hardly the same as chinks. Japan is a polite society that cares about honor, tidiness, craftsmanship, and other virtues (at least traditionally). Just like the white man.
Chinks have no regard for human life and truly are ant people, don't care about any of the previously listed things. They're the jews of east Asia.

I figured I'd save ammo you know. They'll get 7.7 to the face then.

Sounds like the diary of Anne Frank.

It's exactly the same, and I wouldn't be surprised if they saw what the kikes were doing and simply copied it.
It's funny. I went into a Goodwill on a whim today and found a copy of Chang's book, first edition. Flipping through it now and having a good chuckle. Almost every sentence is dripping with butthurt and venomous slander. It's pretty much angry wank material for chinks and pinkos.
It's full of "Nationalist and homogenous societies are bad. They will always rape and exploit others!"
She starts it off by claiming the annexation of Manchuria was an act of war, but nobody was brave enough to fight the dirty japs, and China was effectively at war with them straight away, but was too busy fighting itself.
Also, most of the atrocities are simply cited using either the "diary" or the doctored and now thoroughly debunked pictures.
And there's no citation for the claims of Germans and Americans contacting their government about it. When talking about these individuals, she simply says, "a German diplomat."
It's baffling to think this was sold as a serious historical study.

Nanking was the will of god. Those brave Samurai were against the most evil chink guerrilla warfare imaginable.

Does anyone have those pictures of Mugabe (?) complaining about the Chinese and regretting the departure of Europeans from Africa?

Me Chinese, me play joke. Me take pee pee in your coke.

What if I told you that most mass killings are propaganda used by the state? This includes things like the Holocaust, Holodomor, 600 gorillion killed by commies, 1 million in Iraq, Bosniaks in the 90s, etc. There is truth to all of these events, but they are hijacked, the stories become fabricated and abused by states hoping to exploit them for political points.

I heard king kong went to hong kong to play ping pong with his ding dong

The difference between the "Holocaust" and the Rape of Nanking is that the Japs not only freely admit that it happened, but they also don't give a shit that they did it. Any apology has been a half assed joke. I'm pretty sure they've only very recently issued an official apology, and even that was token.

I don't know if you know this, but asians fucking haaaaaate each other. They put Holla Forums to shame when it comes to good old fashioned racism.

If you hear about it from (((US media))), it's likely fake propaganda. If you don't, it's likely a real atrocity (see: Communism).