E3 Aftermath Comfy Thread

Hello again, anons!
I think its time for one last thread to gather our thoughts on the presentations
What did you think of each conference? Were you at least cozy?
Lets share opinion, report cards, and all that stuff.

Grab a drink, Cool down or Warm up and get comfertable
Its comfy time

What are you guys
now that its all over?

Did anything excite you?
Bore You?
Anger you?
Hurt You?
Please share opinions and have some nice disscussion about the events
Stay Comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWUmIAs89n0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This was the shittiest E3 ever.

RIP video games. At least I still have emulation.

Titanfall 2 (I just want to pilot some fucking mechs).
Sea of Thieves (looks like it will be fun to sail the sea with your friends)
The new zelda looks fuckin amazing.

That's pretty much it. A lot of stuff looked "ok-ish" but that's sort of the AAA gaming industry in a nutshell.

Gravity Rush 2 looked nice I guess.

Made me stop watching

Sea of thieves I am also excited for.
Granted, I am going to wait for a while after release to see the general ideas of the game on here. It would be nice to get into pirate ship fights with some of you fucks though.

The Zelda i am really optimistic for, but the key word being "optimistic". A lot of the features look really fun and enjoyable, but I fear for so many potential problems that I am just gonna try and remain optimistic and hope they work them out.
The main ones being i dont want the game to be easy, and I dont want to open world to be dull/empty.

I am also really excited for that. Doesnt it even come with a PS4 version of GR1 on it?

Has Croteam shown SS4 yet?

SS4 VR :^)

AAA is mostly dead but theres still good games out there if you arent a dudebro fuck that cant find his niche.

Looks like shit, but at least the post content DLC is free surprising enough.
Ill see how that goes and maybe but it when its 10 dollars on G2A.

Depends on how they handle it, not very hopeful

Looked pretty good, SotC atmosphere is somewhat broken by the cartoony enemies and death animations and the awful english voice acting though.
Looks packed with content though and scaling shit looks basic but fun.

Looked pretty gud, reminds me of when most games werent cookie cutter bullshit.

FUCKING VR BULLSHIT, FUCK YOU CROTEAM

Im excited about:

-Forza Horizon 3
-Bannerlord
-Zeldo
-Yakuza 0

Thats it

I really liked the first part, but I don't have a ps4. Are there enough games to buy a ps4 yet(haven't really been paying attention to games for a while) or sshould I wait a bit more?

Here's some comfy music for you guys.

They said that Serious Sam 4 is still being developed, and that the Serious Sam VR was a small side projector that got a bit bigger than initially planned so they decided to put it out.

I waiting till Jimbo's new game gets released since Sony is publishing it there's a snowballs chance in hell left of it ever coming to PC. Then I'll reconsider buying a PS4.

Have fun waiting till 2019.

If you are planning on buying a PS4, even if it wont be a while, Id say maybe wait to see what their 'New' PS4 holds. Along with that there will probably be a Price drop on the original model.
As for games, that is very debatable.
Depends how much weaboo games you care about, if you want to get multiplats on it, etc.

I got a PS4 a while ago and my collection still hasn't expanded past 6 games (Half being Multiplats). With only a couple I am eying at the moment

Been trying to finish my map for DUMP 3 now that E3 is over, but I've started to stagnate on ideas early on and don't want to just shit out a piss poor level just to hit the deadline, so I'm somewhat in a bind. At least it's been comfy to make.

No, all the games are coming in late 2016 or 2017.
PS4 is still only a Bloodborne machine and with the eminent announcement of the PSNeo I would recommend you not do it.

I know, but they teased a "Serious Surprise" on twitter, what the fuck were they expecting from fans that are mostly poorfags and slavs?
I was half expecting it to be a joke about the trend or if not for them to announce SS4 as well, but neither happened.

Serious Sam is the last game to be on this format, its all about movement.

Its beem confirmed to be coming to PC you dumb niggers, do a simple Google search.

>inb4 >mouselook

I really want to see what Death Stranding is about, the teaser left me happily confused.

Every year we get closer to the point where the only way to make things good again will be genocide

What are you casual or something?

We passed that point a long time ago, m8.

How about you stop being a jaded fuck and remember that good things have also happened and that most of AAA should be ignored?

Feeling toasty yet you complacent faggot?

Why would I ignore AAA when they are still vidya, and vidya that has the biggest budgets and potential to make good, and how it fails horribly to do so. I'm not saying good things haven't happened, just that they are remarkably less.

Forgot, this one's for you you prancing faggot

Nothing, I'm done with E3
Trix Cereal hate that they barely have it in Canada
Milk
Phantasy Star 0 on DS
Sleepycast
Nothing

I mean I can think of a few decent games that interest me, but after MGSV I'm too jaded to ever have hope for anything, that game crushed my heart. At least for games that aren't made by Sega or Capcom, I still like stuff they put out sometimes. But the E3 was really disappointing, and the Crash reveal was like a punch in the gut.

Posting my final report card.
For the games I'm "excited" for:
>The Crash Bandicoot remastered trilogy depends who is doing them
And that's what I can think of right now.

Did anything excite you?
Can someone tell me EVERYTHING shown because I don't wanna trudge through Ubisoft and Sony and Squeenix and Nintendo.

Windows 10.

**I feel proud of myself because I was the guy who said 'It blows up.'.

The sunset
Eggs on toast
Tea
Maybe farcry 3
sailorwave
The Dark Tower when I get into bed.
I understand now why my dad doesn't like King. He's so arrogant and smug it leaks into his writing.

Missed most of E3 but from the highlights at least it wasn't as bad as last year.

From the games I saw I really have High Hopes for Zelda. Good news is Its on Wii U so I wont have to buy an NX for it, if the NX doesn't end up looking good at launch.
We Happy Few is a game I have thought looked great for a while now. The E3 trailer was shit though, they didnt show any of the core gameplay, just the beginning. It made it look like a walking simulator so I hope the trailer didnt turn too many people from the game.
Yooka-Laylee, Shantae, and Styx 2 also got me pretty excited.
That new Nintendo RPG also looks pretty cute n' cozy. Need to learn more about it.
The new sun and moon pokemon looks pretty good so far. Heres hoping it isnt piss easy like ORAS was.
Always Excited for Kojima, just wish he had a gameplay trailer to go with what he showed.
Rythm Heaven surprise was also nice, granted i cant afford it at the moment.

This was a nice couple of days Holla Forums, glad i got to share it with you.
I feel exhausted now that I got to go back to work tomorrow after I got E3 off.
Its going to be awful and I am going to be treated terribly, I just know it.

Im not sure. Random youtube videos seem to be where I am, but nothing really sounds enjoyable.
Various Meats and some Pepperjack Cheese and bread.
Cherry-Vanilla Pepsi
Nothing at the moment. I really want to play something but I feel just mentally exhausted
Classic Rock
Threads.

sounds nice.

My Negroid

Hope someone puts together a video of the memes and cringe, I couldn't be fucked to watch any of the E3 even for the memes.

Sony Day 2 videos, trying to find news of Ace Combat 7
Pork and chicken stew
Mint tea
Nothing at the moment, gonna play some Ace Combat later.
youtube.com/watch?v=sWUmIAs89n0
Nothing

WHEN'S ACE COMBAT 7
The new Zelda looks radical. I don't have a WiiU, but I've got a friend who does and I want to bum around his house when the game comes out.
Mountain Blade Bonerlord got a little air time, and i'm happy to see it's still alive and well.
KoFXIV looks neat. That's gonna be my go-to fightan for the forseeable future, since ArcSys never seems to release the final version of any game, SFV sucks, and nothing else beyond a niche little anime fightan title called UNIEL[st] interest me.
I want more info on Nier Automata.
That one desert oasis RPG for the 3DS looked like a fine time killer to pick up from a discount bin or pirate. I liked it.