Rhythm Heaven 3DS US surprise release

English version was just released on the e-shop for NA. It's digital only for 30 bucks, so I don't feel bad at all for pirating it now and paying 40 for the physical release when it comes out later.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!558EiBDS!nFi-WUsQk-Moplut7VFSugvDv41iLvs-L6sfpfCLHvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cool I hope there's a CIA file available already.

Not as of right now. It's taking forever I DEMAND FREE THING NOW!

It has both audiotracks.

THERES A TUMBLRTALE REFERENCE ON THE FIRST BOSSS TREEEEEEHOUSE

THERE'S A BIG RED GUY THAT CALLS HIMSELF THE GREAT AND MIGHTY PAPRIKA.
AND THERE'S A CALM COLLECTED COUNTER DRESSED IN BLUE WHO LETS YOU THROUGH IF YOU LOSE TOO MANY TIMES.
AND HIS NAME STARTS WITH SA

wait for the european/australian release

Nigga that was in the JPN release.

ITS FUCKING TUMBLRTALE INFESTING MY GAMES

So i've pirated it on an EU 3ds but and it appears under data management but I can't find the game anywhere else on my 3ds, does anyone know what might be wrong? this hasn't been a problem with other games i've installed that are from US or japan

What cfw are you using? Try Luma.

a9lh, is switching to Luma going to be complicated? it was already stressful enough hacking my 3ds

If you already have a9lh then you probably have luma already. Have you tried updating it?

How do I update it? I done all this with my 3ds months ago and haven't really touched it since

did you install star updater?

Never heard of that so i'm gonna assume no

well find out what your setup is and if you actually have luma, if you do, install star updater and download the most recent nightly.

Okay thanks, i'll go do that

Calm down you fucking autistic faggot. I swear the anti-undertale crowd is just as fucking retarded as the drooling fanbase. Kill yourself, please.

Calm down you fucking autistic faggot. I swear the drooling fanbase is just as fucking retarded as the anti-undertale crowd. Kill yourself, please.

That would be clever if my statement didn't say that both groups were equally retarded. You seem rustled, aspergio.

Well, if you want to be technical, there's also a goat that produces milk, which, technically means it would have to be a mother, and the barista is a small white dog.

SOY YES IT IS FUCKSONG TUMBLRTALE

The barista was always a fucking white dog, and the goat doesn't even fucking make milk, it makes eggs.

This part wasn't included in my fan translation. Any moon speaking anons feel like translating?

I want to see how bad treehouse fucked this up.

SO THAT AKES IT TUMBLTTALE

user please calm down.

Yucka YOU

This is a crime. Manzai birds was so damn fun.

still the best endless minigame
other than shoot 'em up but that was a re purposed main game so it doesn't count

Come the fuck on, shitty lyrics never stopped them before.

dear god what the fuck did they do to it
I can see why they added the JP voices and shit now.

They updated Fan Club with what I assume is the same recording, just not compressed.
I don't know, I got used to the way it sounded on my shitty DSi, so I can't tell if the recording is different.

Honestly glad about this considering a release date was what I was hoping for. And none is better than "hey guess what, its out right now". The year's been surprisingly promising for the 3DS so far.

I could translate those but I'm lazy as fuck

why

nice reference kids

Why am I crying while playing this? It's just tiki diki diki desu ka?

It was an EMPRESS preview song in the PS2 version of DJTROOPERS.

what level is your goat?

This a bad game and if you like it you are the clsanser lfldia

I downloaded the game, installed it, I can see it on my 3DS but when I open it, it goes to a black screen, I'm on a EU 3DS using luma with arm9 done.

Stuck on 3DS logo?
Where did you get your cia?
You might have to visit the game's e-shop page

Nah, I had the 3DS logo problem but I got through it by downloading the ticket file through FBI using a QR code, but the CIA that I downloaded using the code wasn't working, so I re-installed a cryptofixed CIA from 3dsiso, but I get the same black screen with both .cias.

I really suck at these games, can't even get past the marchers stage on the gba one and im stuck on the first one in DS.

reminder that if you have the japanese version and want to keep your saves, use JKSM and export both your rhythm heaven saves, the english and the japanese, and then take the files from the japanese save dump and put them in the english save dump, overwriting the english.
Then just import and you're done, your saves are back.

Speaking of that is there a Bane mod for that Mini game on the 3DS, I'm pretty sure there is one on the Wii one

Dunno why but the Baseball one, not the one with the monkey and the chick but the one with the Green dude

This is much easier to be honest
I'm stuck on game 11 on GBA and DS but I got through the whole thing on 3DS

Is there a 3DS inject for the GBA game?

The beat after they raise their leg, that's when you start pressing A. But yeah it's kinda tricky.

It is actually a fairly tough mini-game to start with, not helping is that the stylus controls just don't "click" for some.

still my first time was emulated with a mouse and I managed to get good rankings on all of them

The 3DS one is far too easy except for a couple of the perfect ranks (LOCKSTEP) and the challenge train. That or I've played the originals far too much.

That's why I got an import.

how do dat?

I got stuck there too now…

mega.nz/#!558EiBDS!nFi-WUsQk-Moplut7VFSugvDv41iLvs-L6sfpfCLHvY
here's mine.

Also, it's probably fine to have both JP and US versions installed, right?

you could, but you can just inject your save and it'll still work.

I know what you mean
It was easy to clear when I knew not a lick of nip when I have no clue on how to harvest these bloody onions

Just tap twice on the hoo hah hoo ha-humph and then you're on the off beat.
FUCK TANGOBOT THE TIMING ON THE HEAD SPIN WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.
Also fuck please don't let this be too niche and nothing comes out of that lumberjack.

The transition isn't my problem, it's drifting out of sync during extended sequences.
The tutorial starts to visualize the button timing if you fail it enough. It's not that hard. Neko clap is harder.

Cheers!

I don't mind playing it all again. I need to know how to do this ticket trick though…

What the actual hell? I had no problem with cat clap. How are we having issues with different games?

Tango bot was fine for me.
Lockstep is hard to Perfect, just like the frog songs, you need to stay with the beat for way too long.
Cat Clap was the only game I actually failed on my first try. The timing on the "jump for the fish" was too awkward to me.

really? I had no problem with it, it's just 3 quarter notes and an eight note.

Oh I didn't have a lot of problem with either but both games have awkward timing cues. With neko clap I was also pressing A errantly when my cat appeared, not just for the 2 claps.

Aw man, I got the ticket and now it works, you be having a problem due to EU, lurk those 3dsiso threads…

NTR CFW, mang.

What is JKSM?
Can I do this save transfer thing anytime, even after beating the game again on the english version?

Neat!

Don't know about us but apparently yuropoors get a physical release.

I've been noticing it's, like, absurdly easy in comparison to the previous games.

Especially when directly comparing to the original version a particular game came from, the badminton one is way easier and got a severe tempo tone-down. Same for the tweezer vegetable one, got a tempo downgrade and was severely dumbed down.

I don't know why they bothered including those easy mode variants. However you will see the normal versions later on in story mode. Unfortunately the only hard mode variants appear in the last 3 towers, 3 from each game. No Fillbots 2 either, even though they had graphics for the small ones.

More annoyingly, you can unlock some other games through earning perfects and completing challenge train challenges, but the list is heavily biased towards the Wii, and only the regular difficulty versions. Also it includes Quiz instead of something cool.

This is… stupidly easy…

Fortunately it's already gotten a difficulty boost to about what I'm used to, around the time the batting game from the Wii version comes up. Chameleon game/Tongue Lashing I'm actually having a pleasant amount of trouble with so it's nice to know it still gets harder from here on.

Yeah, it starts off easier than usual but gets to the harder stuff later. Its still really good, don't get me wrong, but I assume the easier difficulty is for the people who probably are new to the series.

Or maybe Nintendo realizes how shitty music has become and has to teach us Rhythm all over again. Would explain the beginning of the game.

Wish there was a .3ds file so I can use it on Gateway. .cia it is then.

By later you mean the challenge train, and maybe the red gatekeeper challenges, because throughout the entire story the hit timing is lenient and Good rank requirement usually around 80%-ish. Additionally in the original you had to hit certain notes to get a good rank, in this game there's only one gold star per level and they do nothing special for your overall score.

The easy remixes are pretty crap though.

Ditch that broken shit.

I'm fucking terribad at this shit, I'm pretty good at space channel 5 part 2 but I suck balls at this, I'm so bad the gatekeepers straight up called me a faggot and let me through because I sucked so much.

I meant how they literally taught you what Rhythm is at the very start.

And I kinda meant both. Going through the story shouldn't be too hard if you've played one of the previous games, especially since they simplified the controls. That said, the challenge train presents neat challenges and getting perfects on some of these games is pretty hard. A couple of the harder versions of classics do pop up (like the Cosmic Rhythm Rally), but overall it isn't the hardest game you'll play unless you go for the extra challenges.

Also

I know what you mean, I've been fucking up most of my timing and I still get superb ratings, couldn't even get past the gate keepers but I have all golds on the minigames.

B-but user… the Wii version has way better music than the DS one

No it didn't. Its not bad, but the DS was way better.

Yeah, its not too hard to get through the story since its very forgiving. Its the extra shit where the challenge lies.

How the hell did a gimped version of Big Rock Finish get in before fucking Built to Scale? DS Built to Scale is probably one of the best, if not the best, Rhythm Heaven minigame there is.

First off, a lot of the good shit is in the story with only a couple exceptions. Git gud.

Second, I have no clue. DS Built to Scale still remains as one of my favorite minigames of the series with that godlike music.

So i'm using luma and I installed megamix with ciangel and it just launches a black screen, anyone know what the deal is?

iunno shameless worked fine for me