Good idea

ok listen and dont bully me this idea is a lot better than my last one:

basically its a bit like dark souls where its really hard and when you finally get to a checkpoint youre really thankful, but instead its set in the desert and you go through the desert and then the game is hard and every time you find a water pool or something youd be really relieved and you could make the water look really nice too like super mario sunshine or something

tell me what you think

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/t8V11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

delete this

3/10

Trips command it

I like it

2/10
kill yourself

Checked

Guys, guys listen, guys, I have a great- GUYS listen, I have a great idea, just listen. It's DARK SOULS, guys listen, It's DARK SOULS… in the DESERT

I have a good Idea too, let Obsidian make another Fallout game
>tfw never ever

wait user

wot…

wot if…

wot if instead of the save games being the safe points and the game would be stupid easy but to save your progress you have to beat progressively tough bosses and if you lost you would have to go all the way back to the very first checkpoint and you would have to go through every boss again to get to the boss you left on and you would lose almost all of your shit and have to get it back from the new bosses and every time you died the old bosses would get tougher?

aaaaaaaahyyyyyy????

OP your idea amazing.

Now make it an actual game. We believe in you!

thank you!

thanks user! how can i do it?

I hear all the premier indie game creators use twine

Bully

I can't decide if I love or hate karenfag

How has the Karen shitposter not been banned yet?

Hey, Twine isn't entirely useless. It can be used to make good games in the right hands. Just look at Free Cities.

For fuck's sake Karen, please just stop posting

Alisu > Karen

I didn't even know they made an upgrade to that engine, I'll give you Free Cities since I forgot about it.

rt.com/news/346669-devil-666-pope-donation/
archive.is/t8V11

You know, they actually did this in Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time.
I'm the only person to point this out in the thread because i'm the only person left on Holla Forums that still plays video games.

THE POINT OF DARK SOULS WASN'T TO BE HARD, IT WAS TO BE FUN YOU DUMB CHUCKLEFUCK. YOU'RE MAKING THE SAME FUCKING MISTAKE B TEAM MADE.

Where are all these shitposters coming from?

:^)
I hate it when people do that to me.

can you make 3d games with twine? i dont really like 2d gams

is this like good question whale

Thank you for your inputn.