TEXAS YES - Texas House Steps Back On Bathroom Bill For Brown Babies

archive.is/QS1s3

Ayy lmao

Classic GOP

So, if Texas is getting fucked to the tune of democracy by 2024, how soon until Weimar?

'Prolife' evanjellies are the worst

All semites and semite derivatives (christfags, mudslimes) must be purged, with the rest of the non-whites and white-haters, on the day of the rope.

Planned parenthood is the premiere provider to degenerates because they employ doctors without standards.

Name- and torfags get the rope first.

This makes me incredibly happy; women tend to be more liberal than men; note that the ACLU are the ones pushing for this ban to support women's rights. This is a liberal cause that is failing. So I say enjoy your liberal utopian bathrooms ladies. Enjoy to your hearts content!

TEXAS YES!

More Spics breeding! And ladies room secured!

I know, I know!

Wait till the spics are pregnant, and then deport them. Mexico sends one but they get two in return.

Why is this a good thing?
Don't we want these faggots to be prevented from going to the wrong bathroom?

Can't even bring yourself to type his name. Can you, Jude?

>>>/4chan/

I see the sliding failed, so you're attempting a direct attack, instead.

The Trans bathroom shit, and the Trans agenda in general, is good for us. It's too fucked up, even for most women. Divides the left, energizes the right.

Nigger, you replied to the wrong poster, I wasn't "paranoid on the last bastion of free speech."

Ah, so the "accelerationist" idea then? In which things get so bad, even the normies can't pretend nothing is happening.

You must be new.

People were saying the same thing about the sodomite agenda. In another decade, trannies will be widely accepted and defended. You'll hear conservatives accuse liberals of being ebul transphobes, just like hitler!

Pic related would of been unthinkable twenty years ago. Never underestimate your average idiot's ability to accept anything, no matter how perverse or retarded it is. Most people never really think about the world around them and why it is the way it is. For them it simply is.

Saying that PP is someone's primary healthcare provider is saying that someone doesn't have a healthcare provider.

We are already in Weimar economically, we've been there since 2008. You can see the velocity drop in everything. Nobody has anymore trust in the system.

The politicians should have been honest and let it devalue the currency by 60%+ and drop the bankers like a brick. Every crash since the 1900s should have had useful regulations instead they doubled down instead. The government in turn started printing even more. But they know they can't tell the babyboomers everything they worked for in their entire lives is gone and those pensions don't exist. They know the next generation won't put up with their shit fiat system because of it, which we are already seeing from the 2008 pre-crash. Techies are exiting towards e-currencies and see the approaching ravine.

Once the government and the FED step in to try to correct the mental aspect of the people who are now in hoarding cash mode, by flooding the market with cheap printed currency then there will be a velocity correction and people will spend cash as never before while prices correct for the past 70+ years of printing useless money and then when precious metals have shot up to insurmountable values we'll see economic collapse Weimar 2.0.

Buy gold/silver. You can invest your 401k in metals.
Buy e-currencies.
Don't sell during the inflationary period, sell after the crash correction and buy up half your city.
Pepper your angus.

Oh fuck off

user, whether you want to admit it or not, we are on a slippery slope. The push for faggotry is just the beginning. Trans rights is the next step. Whether it's done today or tomorrow is not the point.
We're already seeing some people "wake up" to the gay problem. Your average normie is probably either neutral or for gay rights. But the idea of trannies make a lot of people uncomfortable. We don't need to redpill them about that, the fags will do indirectly do it themselves.The more degenerate this society becomes, the more people realize they can't sit idly by and let the world turn to shit.

Fags also made people uncomfortable, and now look where we are.

They won't sit idly by; they'll actively participate in turning the world to shit. Most people DO NOT CARE about the world around them. Most people have no real sense of morality. They simple believe and do as they're told. For them, If the televitz says it's ok, then it's ok. Going against the grain in any real manner makes them feel bad.

Eh, that's exaggerating it, a bit. I'd say we're more at German Empire levels of instability, really. The Weimar will be much, much worse than what we currently go through.

Never heard that one on this board, ever. We never believed in compromise. When you try to compromise, the kikes win.

It's divide and conquer. Being pro-Gay is an abstract idea:

That's a whole lot different from:

The point being it's a lot easier to rationalize and virtue signal about gays than it is to overcome a visceral reaction against trannies. Only the most fucked up among liberal women are going to be ok with it.

For what reason? What services could trannies and faggots use from Planned Parent Hood? Does this mean that PPH hands out hormones and shit?

SOMEWHERE, SAM HOUSTON IS ROLLING IN HIS GRAVE
STAY RED GODDAMMIT!

You have to go back.