Gear thread

I bought a Sades headset and it's heavy where I'm concerned about it shaping my skull and making me dumber, also fuck China. What's a lighter, cheaper, and decent quality headset. Also which is better the FK1 or the FK2.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/CCQCUv5e
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Razer is shit, but I have a deathadder and it's actually pretty good

What a shame.

What about this? ;_; Except for the melting thumb grip….

DO NOT BUY RAZER PRODUCTS
I BOUGHT 3 RAZER PRODUCTS WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND FOOLISH AND ALL OF THEM ARE BROKEN BUGGY PIECES OF GARBAGE.
KEYBOARDS THAT HAVE KEYS THAT SIMPLY STOP WORKING
MICE THAT HAVE SCROLL WHEELS SO SHIT THEY DIDN'T LAST A FORTNIGHT

DO NOT BUY RAZER PRODUCTS

DID YOU NOT SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PROS THAT USED RAZER PRODUCTS AT EVO!? EVEN WHEN PUTTING THEIR BRAND ON THE LINE IN THE MOST WATCHED PART OF THE GAMER STICK CULTURE, THEY STILL COULDN'T MAKE SOMETHING THAT WORKED.

DON'T BUY RAZER PRODUCTS

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You sound like a sensible man. I guess I have no choice but to listen to you.

I wanna hear opinions on this one.

I was thinking of getting it to replace my G400 – mostly due to the thumb-button placement.

is a trackball as accurate as a normal mouse

REPLACE JOYSTICKS THEN

Are corsair mice any good? I've been using an M45 for over a year and I like it.

I like it alot, i've been using it for over a year now

There's only one problem, the thumb grip literally MELTS.

Not my picture, but that has started to occur on my mouse, only very minor.

white people are disgusting

What are some good headphones? I've been meaning to play this Liru game, but I don't want to do it in my dorm without a pair.

Well, i clean my hand daily. My mouse isn't looking all icky and shit like this guy's, but you can feel that it's starting to 'cave' in.

user, get a new mouse. that's even more disgusting than my 2 decade old keyboard with a burn mark on the shell.

I came into this thread to tell you that you're a disgusting human being and you should probably get your sweat checked for mutant powers.

Git gud.

I've said it multiple times already, not my mouse. This is what you get on Google Images if you type Rival Thumb Grip issue.

Here's a picture of my actual Rival. It's nowhere close as filthy as on this picture.

I should wash my mousepad, though.

Yeah my thumb grip is melting too. I didn't even realise it was a known issue until this thread. It sucks because apart from that I really like it.

But I do user, I have no choice.

Can I get a answer to my question please.

Pics now.

Been using a Corsair m65 for CS and it's great.

pastebin.com/CCQCUv5e

m65 is shit

My thumb grip was gone within a year, and then felt pretty fucking uncomfortable. Switched to a Logitech G302 and that has been fucking amazing.

>pastebin.com/CCQCUv5e
The Superlux HD661 is missing, considering I personally think that it's the best closed headphone until you start going above the 99€ line.

Superlux in general makes some great shit for cheap prices. I use their HD668B series headphones and they're incredible for the $40 sales you find them at.

Oh fuck, I have one of those sitting on my desk, haven't even opened the box yet.

I've been using a coolermaster storm spawn for like 2 years now.

My $20 wired microsoft optical mouse has served me unfailingly for many many years. Now I've got a Kensington trackball to supplement it for casual browsing.

Sage for consumer whoring