Sandnigger Thread

Alright Holla Forums, I am looking for games that let me be a sandnigger.

I was playing Mount&Blade Warband for a long time and I like to roleplay as a terrorist. Are there any games that I can roleplay as a middle-eastern terrorist, hop on to my pickup with habibis and shoot some infidels with my AK-47? I prefer open-world and modern settings but I am open to any games and any genre that let me be a middle-eastern terrorist.

Also Jihad thread I guess..?

Goat Simulator

Project Reality, Insurgency (warning uses Source engine), Modern Warfare trilogy multiplayer, Squad, Battlefield 1918, Counter-Strike. I'm really surprised by the lacking amount of war games that take place in in the desert, nothing like the environment in pic related just American spec ops in urban environment.

I tried every one of them except Squad. I will check it out user thank you.

I know there is no such a game like in my fantasies but when I have nothing to play I am just thinking about games would be perfect for me..

battlefield 2, Insurgency. There is nothing like screaming ALLAH, blessed be his name, while shooting an RPG7

I feel you user. When I was playing M&B: Warband, I was thinking about how it would be awesome to play a game just like M&B but with modern settings. Open-world, RPG and FPS/TPS where I can hop on some Toyota's back and shoot people.

But whenever I think about a "perfect game" its mostly because of I am bored then I realise there is no such a game like I imagined.

Those terrorist simulators that I forget the name of. It came out during the start of the war on terror in the early 2000s that had you play as a lone guy shooting up an American base.

Phantom Pain has Mujahadeen POWs to save you can take out into the field and shoot up Slavs with.

Why is their music so good?

BF1942: Desert Combat

Fuck off

There's something magical about jihad trap.

Thank you for suggestions.

ex-muslim here (saved by Jesus)

trust me, you don't wanna play as a snackbar

You can be muslim in Europa Universalis IV and take over Europe, if that floats your boat

This seems Shia one not jihadist one.

how do u even know

I'm one also you can hear them hit themselves. Also the sad voice.

Because Nasheeds were great already and then remix artists start doing shit with them. If it weren't for the propaganda effect ISIS would likely declare a fatwa on Remixers.

addendum

They're called chants, liturgies and hymns in Latin/Greek.

Or good ol' American gospel songs.

Gospel fusion really needs to be a bigger thing. Organs and gospel licks aren't used enough outside of actual gospel.

It feels really weird posting these as an Arab, oh well.

You know Nasheed means chant right?

Damn it I was about to post that.

Hell I still will, because webm

asked about Christian 'nasheeds'

to which I replied: they exist and they are called hymns, chants, etc.

Right, I got mixed up somewhere along the way. I'm multitasking right now forgive me

Please stay the fuck away from Orlando

fixed

will you get this kafir songs out of my thread

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son."

2/10 wouldn't behead

Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God… 1:14 - And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us,

John 8:58 - Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

John 14:6-7 - Jesus said to him, “I AM the way, the truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”

Philippians 2:5-7 - Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bond-servant, and coming in the likeness of men.

Titus 2:13 - looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ

2 John 1:7 - For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Revelation 1:8 - “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

1 Timothy 6:14-16 - “our Lord Jesus Christ's appearing, which He will manifest in His own time, He who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see, to whom be honor and everlasting power. Amen.”

600 years later, some illiterate man received instructions from a demonic spirit in a cave.
No prophecies, no miracles. A false prophet.

Yoh, Jeshua, you dad was a cuck.

My brother in Christ

If you don't mind a historical setting try Crusader Kings 2

Arma 2 with mods.

Desert Combat mod for Battlefield 1942. Probably won't be able to find live players, but you can still tool around with bots. I used to love that shit back in the day.

Thank you anons.

enough of this pagan propaganda in my thread, go worship your sun god on SUNDAY user-kun

I'm moving to gookland in a few months.

This, being a sandnigger on insurgency is rad as shit

some autistic garry's mod gamemodes, if i were to suggest something others haven't