ITT: HOLOHOAX VIDEOS WITH HOLOHOAX DISCUSSION

For several weeks I have noticed a shocking buildup of casual holocaust discussion with reddit tier memes like we are on fucking half cuck.

Some times the discussion ends with satire or irony where it leaves to the assumption that people on Holla Forums are actually warming up to the narrative that the holohoax actually took place just like we read about it in our highschool history books a decade ago. Or god help me, you youngfags have read a new and revised and post (((modern))) telling of the fairy tale.

This thread is to put that (((golden))) black flame out. In this thread we use evil white man math and evil white man science to make Schlomo trigger every last shekel into the gutter out of his coin purse.

youtube.com/watch?v=9tpY9zG79xk

youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/725A7
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1474/13/1474133895701.png
youtube.com/watch?v=XEZkvsK7nfo
youtube.com/watch?v=Mq9pWkKKukk
codoh.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7-p0yLP4so
codoh.com/found/fndgcger.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lpIvXEu3-_c
youtube.com/watch?v=PH5nw4tPL70
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Richard_Williamson
codoh.com/library/categories/1166/
codoh.com/library/document/1001/?lang=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aktion_T4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just saw this posted on the CODOH forum. It's all clips from other documentaries, but it seems like a good compilation.

Illuminating The Holocaust

forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11062
holocaust.to

Bless you both, please add more if you got it.

Judea Declares War on Germany - Dr Fredrick Toben

The Persecution of Revisionists - The Holocaust Unveiled

Narrated by the guy from The Political Cesspool

One third of the holocaust

Very long but a great look into numbers fuckery that at the very least indicates massive exaggeration of real events, and at the most undermines all holocaust claims.

Translated Vincent Reynouard Videos

http:[email protected]/* */?and%5B%5D=subject%3A%22Vincent+Reynouard%22&sort=titleSorter

Most of them aren't on jewtube.

oy vey the barbecue my hamster

Not a shill but this guy has seemed to debunk a lot of the denial arguments: imgur.com/a/725A7

Would be interesting to look at

grasping at straws so incredibly hard. you can always make up some bs to seemingly counter revisionist arguments. anyone who has taken the time to really look at the historical context knows what's up.

Let's see how long before this thread gets shoa'd

1/3rd of the holocaust I watch at least once a year. If some kid from Berkeley can poke holes large enough to drive a KübelWagen through the narrative of the Rienhard "deathcamps", what leg does the rest of the story have to stand on? Especially the chapter about OPEN AIR CREMATION. Also, there are some shorter videos by the same person regarding the post war propaganda such as lampshades and soap bullshit, as well as the camp at Buchenwald. I can't find them online, but I have them backed up. I will be making WebMs of them for this thread over the next few days.

Good to see this thread the last one got shoahed during the great Holla Forums hack. I was bumping it every now and then to keep it off of page 25. So every hall of co$t thread has to include this web site.
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com

It will take any one months to read every article and watch every video on it.

test

Thanks for posting it in chunks.

is the source, for anyone curious.

I'm not being sarcastic, by the way.

Yah I figured I'd drop these off here, there are 10 or 12 of them. The content is a bit dated(maybe up to a decade) but it's still very relevant. I'll also be taking chunks from 1/3th and posting them when I can since the whole thing is around 5 hours long.

And since we are talking abotu numbers, it's important to point out that the 6 million is not a figure so much as it is an important number to Jews, scripturally. That is a good starting point for some normies, to point out that the six million figure is not an absolute figure and that is has "spiritual" significance to Jews, and has appeared numerous times before the so called Shoah

Nice thread fag, have a bump. Also;

The holocaust never happened, but it should have

very informative

There was also that post last year sometime about how Japan
TODAY
can't incinerate all the old dead people fast enough. They're dying faster than they can burn the bodies, and the total numbers are less than anything claimed in the holocaust. If Japan today can't do it, how could the few much older ovens from 1940's Germany do it?

6 MILLION LICE

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1474/13/1474133895701.png

TGSNT ep.21
QUESTIONING THE HOLOCAUST by Eric Hunt
I know Eric Hunt may have cucked himself lately, but his video remains very good IMO

I've always wondered if they regret making that headline. Like seriously, it's the best go-to we have. Not even cryptic.

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com

Yes, one of the better ones.

www .youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM

anyone got an archive of the last thread?

wow have not seen this one before.. who is this guy?

bump

Too many ad hominems in there to waste my time.

I have a request here.

Does anyone have the propaganda poster of a naked Aryan chick looking shocked at the mirror and a naked she-kike being there instead of a reflection?

Pretty please?

Last attempt, sorry for unintentional sliding.

DOX

FIND

DOX

IMKAMPHY

KILL

KILL

THE TRAITOR!

DOX IMKAMPHY

SAVE Holla Forums!

youtube.com/watch?v=XEZkvsK7nfo

Shame, Holla Forums, shame. For shame. You should be ashamed of yourself. How can any reasonable personal deny the holocaust? For shame.

Don't you realise that 4 million people died at Auschwitz? How can you promote the nazi's when they murdered 5 million people at Auschwitz? Are you denying that the Nazi's murdered 1.1 million people at Auschwitz? That's terrible. Five million people died there.

Never forget:

Here you go Goy

Ahh yes, "one third of the Holocaust" was the falling anvil that shattered the thin ice which represented my belief in the Holocaust narrative. I was pretty skeptical when I first watched it, but I was curious – if there was "real evidence" that the Holocaust was a hoax, I wanted to see it, and furthermore I deeply wanted to know why so many could deny the Holocaust. It didn't make sense that someone would take a position that instantly turns you into a social outcast if found out… unless it was right, or everyone who believed it was an insane cultist. I wanted to know and I was instantly drawn in at how the video immediately cited sources and even showed footage of the bibliographed material with the relevant information. Being a half-German – half-Bavarian no less – I couldn't ever go back to believing in the narrative that my people perpetuated the deaths of 6 million (11 million for the super progressive "goyim included" hoax of the year edition) even if it means my life would be easier. The new found pride that this revelation gave me is just too sweet. My ancestors built a great nation out of scraps, and they did it without bloodshed or turmoil that was significantly higher than that of peer nations, while being unjustly oppressed by the insane and enslaving Treaty of Versailles. It's fucking amazing.

Sorry for the LARPy blog post, just some feels coming to the surface after seeing that video posted again.
And yes, in reference to that other poster, open air cremation with human bodies as "kindling" is the most fucking hilarious shit. That and that absolutely insane "witness testimonial" of the poor starved Jewish victim killing an SS guard with nothing but a hatchet after being shot in the shoulder with a Karabiner made me do a spit take when I found out it was cited in virtually every war criminal trial against Nazi Germans.

Really? I have always known that the simple fact that they banned disagreement with it proved it was bullshit. I am mostly German, also, and almost all the extremely nice people I have known were Whites, particularly Nordic/Germanic Whites. It's bullshit on so many levels, especially when one sees the never-ending hostility of kikes in literally everything they do, right up to jailing those who disagree with their bullshit lies.

Keep it simple, cousin.

Don't worry, kikes. When I turn your country into an open-air prison, I will have good fun instilling "shame" and "guilt" into you. I can't wait for lots of you to resist, too. It will be SO MUCH FUCKING FUN.

Bump

Me too. I had been on Holla Forums for some time, minded my J's and Q's and everything, but I always dismissed the holocaust topic as to far fetched. But I had not seen the sheer amount of bullshit in the official story. That is, like you say, an anvil.

the same disgusting figure

Don't forget the Germans were the first Europeans to remove the Rothschilds in over 200 years. The other nations were cucked to hell (UK, France, Netherlands, Poland et al).

But Peter Hitchens says Poland was anti-semitic

youtube.com/watch?v=Mq9pWkKKukk

Something I've noticed more lately is counter-macros that seek to debunk the debunking of the holocaust. And also, there are things like wikipedia articles that are nothing but bullshit propaganda trying to discredit things like the Leuchter report

The very fact that these sort of counter-images are being made means we're getting through to people successfully enough that the kikes feel the need to try to take us on 1:1 in our own spaces. But the next step is to have even more image macros that debunk the macros that debunk the holocaust (I know that's confusing to say, you know what I mean though). For example. We cite the leuchter report. Then some kikes make up some pilpul bullshit about why that's wrong. So we need more distilled arguments as to why the shills are wrong on these things.

I'd post the bluepill holohoax image macros I'm talking about, but I don't have them saved. Perhaps someone else has them. They're often posted on non-Holla Forums boards when the holocaust is invoked.

Here's one.

Perfect, thanks

Good stuff.
SadlyI I wouldn't expect an un-redpilled normie to take it all in though.
Just a suggestion but it could be good to highlight or underline the main points here.

bamp

The Holohoax pretty much debunks itself.

You can tell its the work of fiction.

Why would Hitler start using chemical weapons against harmless civilians that would allow his enemies (UK, USA, Russia) to start chemically attacking Germany? It doesn't make sense.

Germany could've easily won the Eastern Front by using its huge stock piles of nerve gas on Stalingrad and other critical cities but didn't because Hitler abided by the International War conventions.

I was arguing on half/co/ today, and I saw exactly what you mean, I saved them to bring them here to debunk, glad to see one already got done.
Let's really get cracking on these, if we can make direct, well wrought counters to these, it'll be an incredible redpilling tool. It'll basically show anyone who's even somewhat interested that our side of the debate has done a lot, lot more mental legwork on the issue.

Bumping for this. this is very important

You should make another thread with these pictures.

My first effort. Any hints or suggestions would be appreciated

Also bumping this, I would like to see arguments debunking these claims

Keep the discussion in this thread, Anons posts did not warrant a duplicate when this thread doesn't even have 100 posts.

I posted this in another thread and was told to make this into it's own thread, but then that thread got deleted because it apparently belongs here?
Attached are a few infographics that I've seen in the past few days while attempting to spread the word about the holohoax, likely a desperate attempt by (((opposition forces))) to use our own tools against us.
Just glancing through them, I can already tell there's a lot of pilpul-style ignoring the point and focusing on semantics and logical runarounds, hardly convincing to anyone who isn't already predisposed to keeping their head in the sand.
My point is, I think it's extremely important that we make counter-images for these, as some anons already have. These images represent the most desperate attempt the yids have made recently in trying to prevent the spread of holohoax exposure.
If each of their talking points can be soundly shut down, if every time they post their shitty images, one of us swoops in to post a solid counterargument? Think of how many more people we'd be able to show the truth of what happened, think of how they'd see, with their own eyes, how jews will lie to them about the holohoax

Four more

Finally, here's one more, with a refutation by another user.

dont counter lies, that take too much time and effort
just call kikes kikes

Those infographs reminded me of this image

It's not the jews that we're trying to convince, it's the peanut gallery watching the argument.
If a kike can post one of these pics, and people like us have no good weapon to retort with, then our argument looks weak to an onlooker. It looks like we've tucked our tail between our legs and ran away when challenged.
"When people see a strong horse and a weak horse, by nature they will take the strong horse"

This, the side without an argument will only appear worse to those looking for answers.

I don't know who did the "holohoax exposure debunk" pics but they are fucking faggots with the XDDD and all that.

I'll try to be quick in what I see wrong with those pics.

This is the hardest part to make true from false since the soviets tend to create SHIT TON OF FAKE DOCUMENTS for everything, and this is a known fact that became a known thing after the cold war. We all know about the soviets bullshit with spies so you can't really believe every document.
Same for the testimonies, the nazis were forced in the interrogations under the worst possible conditions so of course they would say ANYTHING to save the lives of their families. What people should check is the huge amount of nazis that were killed simply because they didn't want to confess anything (or, let's say, tell whatever they were forced to say).

Still, even if we take this documents seriously you can see that NONE mention the method used to kill jews neither explains anything. They are very general and just mention things like "let's kill jews", without going into specifics. What seems weird considering how the nazis were very good at it in literally any other document about anything else.
You must also notice how this documents focus on the jews, when in the camps were more polish, commies, degenerates, traitors, etc… Why is nobody defending the polish people even though they were supposed to go through the same of the jews? The nose knows.

Now, of course, the nazis didn't like the jews, that's not a secret, and the camps weren't hotels either. Of course the nazis did some terrible shit and wanted to kill some jews, but you must consider the time frame this happened and how the americans did the same with the japanese, or the british with the indians, or the soviets with literally anything even their own people. This kind of brutality happened in every country, but none of this brutality proves that the jews were gassed or treated in a special way.

Again any of these images prove anything. All you get from them is that nobody knows shit about what exact number were killed or not. Yeah a lot of jews died and were hated during the german nazi era, that's not a secret, but again, that doesn't mean they gassed them. The numbers are a fucking mess.

CONT…

Again, this is another mess, the way to try to prove how Zyklon B can kill people is just a way to make you look away from the main point: IT'S A REALLY BAD WAY TO KILL MILLIONS OF PEOPLE.
Even if you can kill people with it, it's not worth it, it's not economic, there are shit ton of other better ways to do it. You can simply put them in a room and let them die from hunger, you throw them from a cliff, put them to work until they are dead. Basically ANY OTHER METHOD THAT THE SOVIETS WERE USING DURING THE EXACT SAME TIME PERIOD IS BETTER THAN WHAT THE NAZIS WERE DOING. Trying to kill MILLIONS of people with Zyklon B is like trying to using some bad insecticide. Yes, you can kill people with it, but it's not a good way.
It's is a fact that Zyklon B was used in that time to kill bugs and lice, that it could also be used to kill humans doesn't prove that it actually was used to kill humans, and common sense tell us that it probably wasn't. Again Germany was in war, and spending shit ton of money to kill people in such a complicated way was probably not the smarter move.

Yes, they had them, and yes they used them. People die in camps and specially in war, every camp from every country had them, and they worked. Again, that doesn't mean that they were used to put gassed people in there.
None of the images really prove how they could use those crematoriums to put 12 million people (there were 6 million jews according to them, but again don't forget the polish, french, soviets, etc…).
Considering also how they lost the war and how the camps were raided by both allies and soviets units, how it's possible they managed to succesfully cremate EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN TIME and do not leave a single trace of people gassed? There wasn't anybody in the list waiting to go to the crematorium that they could have saved and see that, hey, this guy died for being gassed.
No, there wasn't any, because again they weren't cremating people 24/7 or killing people in masses, they used it normally for people who died under those conditions that well, they were many, because it's a war, and people die.
Let's all remember how the red cross went through this camps and didn't find anything extraordinary about them.

There are tons of falacies like denying everything because one guy is an artist but then going to another random source and saying that this one is correct.
When debating about the holocaust you must not fall into the jews lies, and you guys must remember this: you don't need to prove anything, it's them.

Sound weird, isn't it? But you must remember that everyone is innocent unless there's proof, and there's not definitive proof about the holocaust. There are no bodies. There's not a real motive to do this (being really bad and wanting to kill for being edgy is not a good reason). Even if in the "gas chambers" people were killed or there were cyadine in the walls, that doesn't prove that they were actual gas chambers if they don't look or work like one. Again, the room could be used to remove lice.

If you check what they say, they are not trying to prove the holocaust, they are just trying to make it so "maybe it could happened", and you should say clearly that "maybe" is not enough. If they can't give real proof then you win. And right now most "proof" they have is false since it hasn't go through the correct procedure and has been modified so it's impossible to know if it's real or not, and in case of doubt, innocence prevails.

How is possible that the allies, that managed to crack open all the communications from the nazis to win the war didn't have any single conversation, document or some kind of intelligence about this? How is possible that there weren't any traitors or spies giving any kind of information about this before ending the war but however there were shit ton of traitors and spies giving information about literally ANYTHING ELSE?
Do you really think that the nazis were like, OH YEAH SURE LET'S TELL THE ENEMIES EVERYTHING ABOUT OUR POSITIONS OR LOGISTICS BUT LET'S MAKE SURE NOBODY SAYS NOTHING ABOUT KILLING JEWS, SURE THAT WILL HELP WINNING THE WAR.

It's not a coincidence that all "proof" about the holocaust appeared after the war, when something so massive that involved so many people and was able to kill "at least 6 million people" was something that should have leaked somehow before.

Source for the text?

Capped, thanks user

This is not the way to break through to someone. Acknowledge that the camps were real and that Jews were part of those camps and yes Jews died. Make the listener come to the conclusion that the number of deaths can't be real. But don't deny that Jews weren't put in camps.
Pic 4 is what really helped me understand that there was no 6 million dead Jews. The numbers don't make sense and if you have a rational listener it will work its way on them.

bumping for interest

Anyone know that one website about the holohoax that is pretty much an encyclopedia for all documentaries, books and documents regarding it? I forgot the name, I think it had handcuffs in it's logo

(checked)

codoh.com/

To the XD tryhard cap above:

Basically the cap above just picks certain details while missing others too. Would like to see more work on it too

Not the user that asked, but thanks

Good points

Here's a couple of them.

Thank you, bumping for visibility. The Overton window is sliding our way more and more by the day, lets make use of it.

For me watching David Cole in Auschwitz + One Third of the Holocaust was enough to shatter my world view.

The Holocaust falls apart pretty quickly when put under scrutiny. It's literally the 'Big Lie' propaganda Joseph Goebbels described back in the 1930's. Tell a lie big enough and repeat it a thousand times to the unsuspecting public and they will believe it as fact.

Having said that - it really is weak as shit and that's why they invented the phony 'Hate Speech' laws to prevent the spread of everyone understanding the truth.

World's Widesr Holoco$t Stories ! youtube.com/watch?v=Q7-p0yLP4so

Disgusting.

This guy would be so much better if he wasn't such an anti-racist cuck. Typical libertarian, but at least he understands the nature of the jew.

Jew restricted content.

It is the unromantic nature of reality that makes the European man appear so brittle and fragile when they say openly they are 'racist'. A label which is controlled to mean that race is the only thing that occupies a racist's mind. That love for one's people means that the individual has shallow and insecure pursuits.

Can anyone provide me with an other link to codoh.com/found/fndgcger.html as this one says it does not exist.

Well technically they weren't related to the war effort.

he's not though.

The HoloHoax was invented by a Rothschild bankster to ca$h in on the goy ca$h cow
youtube.com/watch?v=lpIvXEu3-_c

Recordiing by Heinrich Himmler allegedely talking to SS officers how they gassed the kikes exposed as a Rothschild invention
youtube.com/watch?v=PH5nw4tPL70

A jewish invention of weapons (lies are their weapons), what kind of a moron thinks it would be a specifically Rothschild hoax..

Who profitted most from the holohoax? Who do you think owns yad vashim? Who do you think owns every single holocaust memorial? Who do you think has build every single holocaust museum? That's right. The Rothschilds!

He's a kike using le superior ashkenazi IQ to try to be funny.

You know what would be interesting? If ISIS got a hold of some Zyklon B and built replica gas chambers of the ones at Auschwitz to use for some of their executions.

What gas chambers at Auschwitz, user?

Idiot shill

Excellent. Better late than never.

Of course there's bullshit like the gas chamber and the beefed up numbers. Actual numbers would be closer to 300.000-400.000 jews who have been killed and imprisoned by the Germans. Outright denial is stupid with so many witnesses and evidence of the deed.

God I miss redpill, book, and self improvement threads.

Does anyone know what this webm is from?

My thanks user.

Lately I have been thinking that to gain faster traction, we should make new, clean versions of the "old-but-gold" images that are so often posted here. You could argue that the point of the images is to be informative and not nice-looking, but people are only interested in things if they look interesting, and most of the good ol' revisionist images look, plainly, like dogshit from the 2000's era internet (which they are); pic related are some examples.

I think that this needs to change.
While I have no knowledge of art design and what makes something pop out and attract attention other than "contrast" I will be having a hand at "modernizing" one or more of these images and I encourage any fellow anons, paricularly artfags, to join in.

bump

Did you even watch that video before posting it? The only thing it really proves is that it's impossible to fully rehabilitate AnCaps/lolbergs.

Bumping this good idea user.

huh, that's funny,(((they))) were kind enough to put up walls and everything.

holohoax exposure for normies, pic related

here's your (you)

I have a huge pdf dump, but I dont want to use mega.nz. How should I get it to anons?

do you have a name for this guy? if he was arrested i would be interested to see the public record of this.

One Third of the Holocaust is probably the best documentary I've seen to red pill holohoax believers

OP, the summerfags are here and we're also getting halfchan refugees because they're even banning from /x/ for wrongthink. Always call them out! Oldfags won't care, newfags will burn or get redpilled. And REMEMBER!
PRAISE KEK! SIEG HIEL! The holohoax never happened, BUT IT WILL!

Bishop Richard Williamson
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Richard_Williamson

Okay, I need some help with this.
Does anyone have cited data on the birth rate of the various countries of Europe during the 1930s and 1940s (only during the war)?
I need to know the percentage by which new births dropped off during wartime conditions for the various ethnicities of the continent. I have hard, primary source data on the jewish population of the time, but I don't have anything for any of the other peoples or countries. I'm not talking simply about change in population due to wartime deaths; I need to know the change in birth rate itself.

Something else to look into. A friend I went to school with years ago told me this, and it's what confirmed the narrative as bullshit for me.

My friends grandpa was one of the men who typed up the fucking intake forms for the concentration camps and the outtake forms. They NEVER bothered to have a separate list for dead and a list for leaving. They just took down who showed up, and when they left! Check the language on these. The kikes claim everyone who simply left Germany as kills!

Lmfao, shrunken heads look nothing like those. Notice how the scalp is shrunken and the hair even somehow shrunk. I used to know a guy who actually shrunk a head… wow… that just sunk in how fucking weird my life has been.

The Shrunken heads are REAL - but the OSS (precursor to the CIA) - broke into nearby Museums in Germany and planted them at the concentration camps.

The point was to trick the unsuspecting viewers into thinking these were actually shrunken heads of prisoners, and not from the Museum.

I'm gonna convert all these to webms, from the Buchenwald portion of the 1/3th of the holohoax vids. I know I said I would early in this thread but I got busy…also I know it's redundant b/c they are on jewtube but whatever, information needs to be disseminated.

I'm from Germany and I've tried to watch about 7 videos posted in this thread and none are available in my country.

What's going on?

They're blocked by your government. You can use a vpn or tor to bypass.

Alternatively, you can download the source files for many of these videos from the codoh website here:
codoh.com/library/categories/1166/

Here is a good one to get you started:
codoh.com/library/document/1001/?lang=en

Don't get caught with them. In Germany, investigating the truth is illegal.

source?

Holy shit, learn how to read.

We should use our powers to research personally Ben Shapiro's grandparents that he said "are now ashes" really died; it would be nice to disprove his fairytale with the same logic he is famous for.

Isn't it beautiful to live in the country of human rights and freedom of speech…

Certain (((people))) don't want you to watch those videos.

If you download tor, you can bypass those blocks by choosing an exit node that is in the US.

I know it's a meme, but it needs to die a quick death

I love his approach to this segment, how it actually should have been done

two parter here, on Treblinkas mass graves

If you can't access codoh.com, I will be converting it's content to 8ch friendly webms…not in any particular order though.

1 of 2

2/2

Both videos and accounts have been removed. Someone upload webm.

Anyone? Even if I knew the average percentage decrease in births during wartime in various locales over the last century, that would give me a starting point.

Anyone remember that bash script for scraping Holohoax material from archive.org, from two years ago? Found it today on my hard drive. After refactoring it, here it is:
pastebin.com/ZgV6MQr8

Most of the URLs have probably been removed by now, but the major documentaries that I checked are still up.

someone plz reupload?

Bump

old OC, please spread

bump

2:03:35. Newfag here, can't believe i've just watched 2 hours straight into this. Great video, user.

This thread should be stickied for 10 years

They were pro-Holocaustianity videos, but with edgy titles like "Nazi brags about gassing kikes". I guess the yid didn't think it through and realize they'd get flagged.

bump

this and many other quality threads are being slid

bump

bump

Can anyone shed some light on Aktion T4?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aktion_T4
I know yidipedia is unreliable but the only other sources talking about it are holocaust museum sites.

Would anyone be able to go more in depth on this? I certainly don't believe that the Holocaust happened as we have all been told, but I am also not 100% on board the revisionists "no holes no holocaust" "no Jews were gassed" train. If anyone would be able to go through the stuff at imgur.com/a/725A7 I would be very grateful

Ernst Zündel interviewing Ingrid Rimland, an ethnic German Mennonite born in the Ukraine. The Mennonites are some sort of Christian sect almost in the same manner as the Amish in that they were a very agricultural people very heavily based on their own community. They were heavily persecuted by the Soviets, who would imprison their men to ship off to Siberia. She and Zündel married at some point.