CALL TO ACTION

Making the Federal Government More Efficient, Effective, and Accountable to the American People

Recommend departments to reform as well as departments to eliminate completely.

whitehouse.gov/reorganizing-the-executive-branch

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/3fNx6CE
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Warren_Buffett
mbda.gov/
pastebin.com/GZiMq2pA
sunvalleypotatoes.com/buy-in-bulk/
archive.is/2h94n#selection-9.718364-9.723866
everydaynodaysoff.com/2010/01/25/shoestring-machine-gun/).
2static2.fjcdn.com/comments/I m not trying to start a flame war or anything _fccefe63c14573d7f7477569d292cfbe.jpg
2static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Common sense firearm infringement_aff0df_6115592.jpg
nytimes.com/packages/pdf/national/13inmate_ProjectMKULTRA.pdf
content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,450997-92,00.html
thirdworldtraveler.com/Blum/CIADrugs_WBlum.html
law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/weaver/dojruby1.html
ok.gov/OEM/documents/Bombing After Action Report.pdf
scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=7109&context=jclc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_Board_of_Governors
newyorkfed.org/aboutthefed/fedpoint/fed15.html
youtube.com/watch?v=--krglR7xtA
youtube.com/watch?v=4UqG8w7ezUQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_New_Testament_papyri
livescience.com/49489-oldest-known-gospel-mummy-mask.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

VOTE CIA AND ATF

Why the hell do these selection boxes only show 4 lines at a time when there are so god damn many items on the list. It shouldn't have taken me this long just to find one or two agencies out of this clusterfuck of a bureaucracy.

WE NEED TO FUCKING SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE!

Gives you a good example of why they need to be cut, doesn't it?

LADS HE'S DOGWHISTLING AGAIN!

eliminate CIA and Dept of State since they've become so corrupted, National Endowment for the Arts, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Housing and Urban Development apparently needs major reform elimination as well, US Patent and Trademark Office reform (patent troll abuse)
What else…

There are so many of them do. Anybody familiar with some of the more obscure departments?

I don't care if it takes all the bots, spamming on normalfag pages, etc., CIA and the Holocaust memorial have to win. Maybe they mess with the numbers when they actually do their thing, but the people who handle it will know the two that truly won.

torfag's making a lot of sense tonight, I'll take it.

Disband the CIA and restructure a new intelligence agency.
Sorry CIAniggers but it needs to happen.

How do I actually select them? It only scrolls through them or am I being stupid?

It really should go through. Send them a message the goyim know. Pic related, it's to the side of the page.

Actually, I take it back a bit. The Holocaust one would be great, but there is also the Federal Reserve board. I don't know. I think Federal Reserve may be better if this actually does anything, but that might be too much of a late game move for this early in the game. For now, maybe just doing the Holocaust thing and flaming the sentiments of distaste would be better. After general dislike towards the manipulations the Jews do, naturally the masses will turn their attention to the fed (or, at minimum, be easily herded towards since the masses don't think).

Nevermind, I'm retarded. You can select multiple items (To those who don't know, you can select multiple by holding down ctrl, or, if the items are contiguous, hold shift).

I'm unfamiliar with a lot of these departments. Can we get some kind of Holla Forums approved categorization of these departments and committees into groups of Eliminate, Reform and Satisfactory?

Wonder how many FBI and NSA agents vote for CIA to spite them.

YOU CAN SELECT MULTIPLES BY CLICKING THE CTRL KEY

user, you just click the name of the thing.
if you hold ctrl, you can select more than one.

I like the idea of the CIA on paper. A centralized group to deal with foreign threats and information covertly. In theory, they would be one of the strongest tools tl your country's interests.

Unfortunately, the reality is that it tries to act like its in charge of the local government, has too much unbridled power, and is stuffed full of spies and assassins

splinter into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds

Ever since Carter established the DoE, test scores have only ever gone down. Get rid of that.

Second section you can vote to eliminate CIA, ATF, EPA, and others.

Holocaust memorial and Federal Reserve Board in the Boards and Commission's section.

Top kek

I put down as an example "have duties absorbed by other agencies. For instance have CIA necessary duties performed by Joint Special Operations Command."

holy fucking shit thats alot of autism on obamas behalf.

PRAISE KEK

So can we get an official list on what to get selected?

I knew it was something stupidly easy.

Dept of Education = Prussian serfdom/Collectivism/Communism

I think the states should do it, it was much better, and if it's reformed in our favor now, it can be undone to suit the needs of our enemies just as quickly.

Tor and dubs? Let's make it so.

That's a really good point. Most states being red would be a good step to fixing this.

There is a high concentration of dubs in this thread. (7/32?)

What did He mean by this?

Shit, again with your dubs Torfag

Lads, I sense Kek in this thread with us.

We're different people, but this is a sign. We must make sure to swamp this poll for the Holocaust museum and the CIA.

Yes, goyim, Trumpschild will read your internet messages.

_Ones to reorganize_
DHS - coastguard and border patrol are good. but most of this department is a bloat of "what ifs."

DoJ - FBI is good but a lot of practices of other branches in this department have become corrupt by the flow of lobbyist interests
DoA - too many subsidies, too much wasted food.
_Ones to eliminate_
DoE, DEA, CIA, IRS
All waste of tax dollars that do nothing but inflict a status quo that has been going on too long

Remember. Those who choose security over liberty deserve neither.

low energy

You are so late. Why not go enjoy the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum while you still can?

1984 + 33 = 2017

a shiggy diggy!

Praise KEK he is with us , his will be done

By the will of my mighty cock, I declare kek a cuck who likes to take mega poz loads in his neghole

GOOD BYE IRS

CIA MUST CRASH WITH NO SURVIVORS

Whelp, looks like you're fucked.

FCC.
They are the ones in charge of Internet regulation iirc.

Either way I'd like to see some better content on TV.

Even better

God I wish he'd hire me to reform/eliminate this shit.

Holohoax museum, social security, welfare, obamacare… all gone.

What about?
MUH FED

You dream of the ethnostate. So do I but that comes later

Just get rid of the whole federal government.

sounds like jew neocon BULLSHIT!!KYS.

All the ppl that voted for Trump think of them all mobilized to vote Rand Paul in 4 years he said on the stage Trump was hedging his stance as has become clear yet I still love what trump is doing fuck shitskins and anyone not US citizen period this bullshit bombings is the neochohens trying to give Trump a taste for blood we have plenty of that already we all wanted isolationist policy theis faggot got in sees the real deal and why war is a must with current system the whole Jackson thing I pray and don't believe is a precursor to ending the fed could be a bluff but even the bluff is more hope LOL hope ugh than we had so far you the dumb fucks that didn't elect RON PAUL as if he wouldn't have caved in like a bitch to jewish interest like Trump got my fingers crossed so far not a bush yet…just want him to go America first fuck everyone else period.

Mick Mulvaney is in a whitehouse approved infomercial about how you, the American viewer can save on your future taxes by recommending which agencies lose their budgets and which ones should be eliminated entirely.
BUY AMERICAN, HIRE AMERICAN
10/10 would tell CIA niggers to get fucked again.

end the jew fed all this shit goes away like right now away. and we got the natural resources to back it up.

Well America first or go fuck off chink,nigger or whatever you are.Bomb them forever but put the parasitic leach isreal on the list then OH WAIT WE ALL SHOULD STOP BOMBING NOW we need peace GOY!! FUCK YOU SHLOMO you are worse than a nigger with 5 kids on welfare kys

Fuck yes! Spread this shit, fuck you cia.

Also considering the fact that it gives you 6 spaces where you can possibly put cut aid to israel, you should really be mentioning it more.
our fucking tax dollars pay for a holohoax museum, why even live?

Just post some sonic OC, it's what all the hip discord fags are doing schlomo

is this why it's been over 5 months since accepting a job offer from the Post Office and I still haven't started yet

Crashing this agency…

ATF
NSA
CIA

BUMP HOLY
GOD
BUMP

I aint going sonic yet but keep pushing me jews about sick of your bullshit like a nigger says reaaaaaaaal talk ahahahaaa I start meming its oy vey white racist mysoginyist will make it a full time deal and sure all their buttholes got entered with no lube.Buncha assholes anyway waiting to get rammed.Did I mention I hate jews.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

DEA
NSA
CIA

BY THE WILL OF SHADILAY
SWING THE AXEHEAD THAT-A-WAY
FOR GLOBALISM YOU MUST PAY
IT'S AGENCY DEFUNDING DAY

Don't forget Bureau of Land Management while you're at it, they're scummy too and caused the whole Oregon standoff

I'LL REMEMBER
I'LL REMEMBER THOSE 4s

JUST BUMP YOUR SHIT UP

some a them alpha bet niggers want to be on our side sooooo bad they leak shit to an australian shit poster that caught aids from pam anderson

I feel like it'd be a good idea to make the use of lobbyists illegal! Something to suggest in one of the lower boxes.

was making a bad ass drone then it was illegal GD IT FAGGOTS!!!!

Like realy why shouldn't I be able to hover over my neighbors house to survey and catch the shit fuck doing things on the undernet ? oh I get it now might be some gov rats get caught up in some of that buuuuulshit…someone is afraid…

roaches and pedos don't like light have you had any pizza lately?

welp bye bye CIA, ATF and IRS.will they know i'm not american though?

Are you drunk or something lad?

Bot.

bump

Is it really MAGA time already?

I bet it's mostly just a formality to give Trump's people an excuse to cut as they please, being able to fall back on "the people wanted it"

It's cute any of you think this is anything more than a PR move to placate us after Trumps recent bullshit regarding Syria and trade.

No, just someone with experience in marketing who knows that you toss your support base a bone after you kick them. Gotta do something to keep us on his side right?

Mark my words, no agencies are getting disbanded.

Is eliminating CIA an option?

well we must and we will try anyway.

CIA AND FEDERAL RESERVE BOARD

I'd suggest burning that giant pile of bureaucratic regulations, then finding the next giant pile of bureaucratic regulations, and then repeating the process until DC is nothing but flames.

Yeah the only way that's ever going to happen is when you storm their offices and execute their leadership. Which we all know isn't going to happen.

CIA is literaly neocon central, all the info that passes to the CIA goes trought Bush's mansion. Not even kidding

Dismantle…
The…
Federal…
Reserve…

get rid of the ATF, IRS,&the FED

I actually filled this out with these two as my focus, the came here to create a thread - and see the HIVEMIND is full swing.

I included the ATF and VA - because I am a vet who hates that fucking scam hospital and love my funs.

The Federal Reserve is not a government entity, it can't be dismantled. It can however be stripped of any power the government gives it.

First Name *
First Name field is required.
Last Name *
Email Address *
City *

Why would they need any of that? Why can't this be anonymous?

No one's mentioned the TSA yet?

newfag get out

You're not answering the question. Why would they need that information?

This. The Federal Reserve is no more a government entity than Federal Express.

discord.gg/3fNx6CE

usage statistics and demographic information based on location, why else? The more information the government has about the people, the easier it is for them to predict behavioral patterns.

If it exists, it's anti-white. Even if it started positively they have now been infiltrated by leftists. So it's hard to go wrong with your selection.

So you're submitting false information to the government, or just filling it in as user?

EPA is a good candidate for reform, it's terribly ineffective at performing its duties.
Clearly the best candidate for removal is the ATF.

This is…..he's asking what his electorate want, directly and informally…

Fed, CIA, SEC, FCC, EPA, FDA (They're killing you), HUD, ATF…….

Other governmental graft for elimination:
-African Development Foundation
-Commission of Fine Arts
-Commission of Civil Rights
-Corporation for Public Broadcasting
-Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
-JFK Center for the Performing Arts
-Millennium Challenge Corporation
-National Endowment for the Arts/Humanities
-Peace Corps
-Overseas Private Investment Corporation
-United States Agency for International Development
-United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
-United States Institute of Peace

Thats male.

They don't need demographics for what they are asking for. There's no need for it. You still can't answer the question.

They are going to send that information straight to Tel-Aviv and Mossad is going to have your house pelted with bagels if you commit wrongthink.

Minority Business development Agency? WTF is that?

Cancer that needs to be cut out.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Warren_Buffett

checkidy checked
PRAISE KEK

Anyone care to explain that one?

DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE: MINORITY BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AGENCY

GET THAT ANTI WHITE SHIT OUT OF HERE

mbda.gov/

I can't find the NSA on the list…???

The NSA is a part of the Dept of Defense. Select that, and then type that you mean the NSA in the box

Hell yeah. Thanks user.

If anything, the NSA needs to be given more funding and more authority. Terrorism is everywhere and presents a constant threat to the American way of life.

They have never stopped a terrorist attack. They just build a dossier on everyone.

Also might be used to prevent duplicate entries at a basic level

I notice you can select what country you're from, so I guess people from other nations can tell our president what to do now, huh?

In any case, here's what I told them at the end (pic)

Are you me?

Yup. Essentially the same sentiments I expressed.

I'm a sociology professor and department head at a state college. You'd all be making a mistake eliminating the DoE. Their funding ensures support for people to get a comprehensive education experience that is well-tailored to all Americans.

They're not niggers.

They're kikes.

Education: Remove Common Core, make tenure illegal and provide means for students to report biased and politicized favoritism in the classroom.

CIA: dismantle the CIA and all other current intelligence agencies, form a new agency with better oversight and actual limitation of power on spying.

FBI: see above

ODNI: see above

FDA: fix certification times and eliminate ties to big pharma

Federal Reserve: Audit the Federal Reserve

Federal Election Commission: Eliminate electronic ballots, enforce voter ID registration

Any more for reform? Am I doing good?

Fuck off, (((college))) is liberal brainwashing at this time, we will take politics out of the classroom

Go fuck yourself, libtard trash.
The DoE is engaged in indoctrination and insuring a MINIMUM education for all, dumbing the brightest down to the least intelligent students.

We hate them, and would death-camp them, if we could (REAL death camps).

I went through the education system, public schools a shit, DoE a shit

You're all just butthurt that I get paid six figures with tenure to push the next slide on a PowerPoint of white girls cuddling with niggers.

Federal Reserve: Eliminate the Federal Reserve

Fixed that for you.

Don't forget to remove any anti white departments like (((equal pay))) and (((minority buisness development agency)))

I'm just disappointed people responded seriously.

If you eliminate it off handedly they get away with their crimes and the fed will sneak back in in 100 years

Aside from the Common Core recommendation you're just wrong. Tenure should be a specific, localized and institutional consideration by district, giving more power to the local community to tailor their children's education how they want it. Good models will succeed, spread and flourish, bad models will adjust or die.

"Reporting" is idiotic and by placing that sort of indiscriminate power into the hands of students you're ensuring the breakdown of an already mangled concept of authority.

Other than that, you're good.

ELIMINATE CIANIGGERS!!!!

As if baiting on Holla Forums isn't easier than slicing through warm butter.
Alright mission accomplished now fuck off.

HAHAHAHAHA.

We have to get kike brainwashing out of schools, how do you suggest we do this

When you say it like that, it really does seem like a good idea

Localize education funding, practices and philosophy by eliminating the DOE and incentivizing schools to be as financially independent as possible with tax credits. That alone would swing things to the right.

On top of eliminating the brainwashing from the schools, lets eliminate the brains to be washed from the schools grasp. Slowly roll back mandatory education until it's almost completely optional. This would defeat credentialism and implied equality, which the left LOVES and implicitly support results and actual intelligence and virtue. You can't brainwash society when 50% of people stop going to schools after they've learned to read/write/do basic math.This would of course have to coincide with a massive reduction in welfare/social programs at first.

You can't just ram things through like, "HUR DUR, REPORT COMMIE TEACHERS KIDDZZ!!!". To actually change things you need to do so from the ground up. By committing to those two recommendations I've made you're not just guaranteeing the elimination of leftist domination of the school system today, but for decades to come as they'd have to rebuild a centralized system and re-introduce mandatory education and justify it in an era of the internet and instantaneous information.

Shit like in the pics is only possible when parents go to jail for not putting their kids in these shit holes, and when all of education is centralized such that they only have to control ONE point to impact the whole.

Like any of this will happen anyway

Shouldn't you be grieving for the friends and family you lost in the moab strike?

This guy gets it

GET CREATIVE ANONS!

I really would like to fill this out, tell the CIA and other Fed organizations that have fucked us over to piss off, and send it, but I can't get over the fact and thought that this is like painting a target on the back of your head. Even if it didn't force you to give your personal information, they'd still find a way use this as a way of tracking those who go against (((Their))) organizations and ways (they've had that ability to track us for years now), and they would silently kill or detain us without so much as a single thought or worry from the masses learning about it and call anyone who does mention it insane. Giving fake information would just have them disregard the information as well.

Yep, it's pretty fucked up when people are scared to speak out for reform of government departments.

Fuck off neo-con faggot, I hope you're a shill because only a retard would support the NSA unironically

Checking those double dubs of Israeli aid cutting

I'm so glad a real life marketing expert came to tell us why we should dump the drumpf.

Good luck working at Starbucks you useless fuck.

Can we just filter this retard and help me figure out what branches to reform and what ones to trash?

Not an argument.

Tavistock.

OY VEY THE GOYIM ARE RESISTING TORPEDO THE THREAD

I would suggest that all intelligence agencies be consolidated into one and placed under the command of the military. Force the bastards to adhere to the chain of command, with the president being the top commander with total authority to do whatever he likes with/to it within the boundaries of the law. If the commander in chief wants to covertly assassinate someone, let him use the military, not create another military that doesn't really answer to him.

this
fuck off CIAniggers

You're fine, do it.

Yeah i agree with you, all government should be accountable

Stupid faggot.

That said, I'm happy at what he's trying to do; he's trying to enlist the people to help him do what he needs to do. That is, instead of relying on ideas from (((them))), he's trying to get ideas from us. I like that, even though we can't give him any realistically good ideas without any more information.

100% this, jesus christ the CIA was a mistake.

pastebin.com/GZiMq2pA

Here is my WIP idiot proof guide, anybody can weigh in this isn't nearly final, just a guide to spam to our channels when it's finalized.

Homeland security dept should get the ax in any sane world.

This. CIA should be liquidated.

You make it sound like it wasn't a deliberate ploy to undermine this nation.

There is a slight problem with that. The Constitution forbids the military conducting operations within the borders of the US. Even the national guard can only be mobilized if a state of emergency is declared. But then again.. There is no reason for the NSA and the FBI to be seperate entities… not that the FBI is any less subversive.

They all need to be neutered significantly but im not sure what the correct way to go about it would be.

Even more importantly than

This presents a MUCH LARGER OPPORTUNITY than anyone else has suggested. Instead of merely saying "plz remove", we can also propose actual reforms.

For example: let's say that we have a legitimate problem with the Department of Education. Obviously we can't ask Trump to delet DoE. However, we *can* ask Trump to fix the problems that we actually do have!

For instance, in my case, I hate that public universities have REALLY FUCKING LOW admissions standards. I also know that they're forced to do this by the government. What do I do? I propose the elimination of this regulation! Universities are free to raise their standards, and are even pressured to do so in order to raise their prestige!

We can ask for a lot of really subtle changes instead of a ridiculous, stupid overreaching change. Our subtle changes might actually get through, but our stupidbig changes eliminating entire agencies will meet resistance!

(Also, if someone could figure out how to eliminate niggerball as a University thing using this, I'd love to hear it.)

That's the problem I see with asking the us what to do with government departments. We (speaking for myself) don't know them well enough or the loopholes that would be made in their absense in order to make informed decisions. Felt the same way when the FBI was asking us to submit FOIA requests, and who to request the Obama White House visitor logs during those few days they keep secret. I feel like I just don't know enough to make informed decisions/requests on these things.

Elimination of athletic scholarships for academic institutions.

Academic merit based scholorships only.

It's 4D chess, Trump is going to steamroll a whole bunch of stuff and claim the results of the poll supports this.

As a masshole I find it disturbingly funny how the lefties up here flip out about school choice. As if giving people a choice in anything is a bad thing. Programs like this have helped minority kids too. These liberals are all just greedy phonies. The teachers unions are greedy hypocrites who don't care about the kids. All that concerns them are getting paid more and working less simultaneously.

I'm honestly not too enthusiastic about this. Who knows if it'll just be more kosher bullshit.

To anyone thinking of voting to purge "The Arts" I have something to say to you as an independent artist in the USA. THANK YOU! I will double my job prospects and rates if you remove this communism from my profession. They push so much SHIT onto the streets, giving kikes and frauds money because of affirmative action and their ability to swindle the government, while real artists with talent and vision, get passed over without a glance, and the state jobs go to communists with overpriced paper from the uni and no concept of art.

Please remove the communism from the Art scene. I'll finally make enough money to spend my time woking on things for myself and my peo/pol/s.

I just find it amusing that people actually think its real, as opposed to another form of pressure release.

Remember the context lad - its not JUST the government telling them to keep low standards.

Raising the standards at most universities in the US would just result in them making it harder for Whites and easier for non-Whites, because the government said we could!

its still learning, funny thing is even the bots stand out like crazy or become one of us in a non echo chambery way.
strange world

they are shills reinforcing the acoustics

its like every 8 years we forget everything we have learned

criminally underchecked

I'd add the Commission on Civil Rights and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting to that

CIA: The CIA is a cancer upon the American Republic. It has repeatedly snubbed and lied to congress, is nearly completely unaccountable, encourages loyalty to the department over loyalty to legal oversight, has been proven to engage in torture and human experimentation, and is explicitly charged with undermining the legitimate governments of other nations, thereby creating enormous resentment toward the American people and ultimately making America less safe. Furthermore they have repeatedly engaged is supporting drug smuggling and distribution operations in order to fund militants, and are directly responsible for the rise of the Taliban and radical islam in Libya and Syria. Multiple FBI and DEA investigations into crime networks have lead back to the CIA or CIA assets. The CIA in effect is the greatest source of corruption, injustice, deceit, and crime in the World. The CIA is a cancer which seeks to subvert the US Presidency and American democracy by controlling the information which is given to the President and controlling the information in the US Media and foreign media. It is a cancer. It must be destroyed entirely. Every agent must be fired and barred from public service. The DHS can be charged with counter-intelligence efforts on a purely defensive level.

The U.S. Patent and Trademark office has become a corrupt nest of corporate interests. Copyright laws must be severely reformed to eliminate unnecessary legal costs and predatory monopoly pricing.

The U.S. Department of Defense is the second greatest threat to the American Republic aside from the CIA. It is filled with career soliders whose minds are shaped to only see military threats and only solve them with military force. The Department of Defense and the military industrial complex surrounding it is an enormously powerful lobbying force which generates endless conflicts for them to win prestige and enrich themselves. The American people have not benefited from any war waged since the Korean War. The standing military must be dramatically reduced to a purely defensive force. Nuclear deterrance and airpower is sufficient to secure our boarders which is all we need to do. Anything more than this dooms us to become the World Police and thereby be sucked inevitably into the cesspool of globalism.

The Department of Education is a waste. Education standards under its watch of degraded and discrimination against white americans has become forced upon education systems. Costs have skyrocketed and funds have been channeled to useless humanities degrees which impoverish America and poison our intellectual ecosystem.

The Department of Energy sole purpose should be to sustain environmental standards and channel funding into new generation nuclear plants which are dramatically more efficient and safe than old version. This alone could solve our energy dependence problem.

Health and Human Services is bloated and inefficient. Force it to be lean by cutting it in half.

DHS needs to be directed to focus on securing our boarders and removing illegal residents.

HUD needs to be eliminated. It enforces discrimination against white people and their families by subsidizing non white families.

Under Ginnie Mae and other government sponsored agencies real housing prices have doubled while home ownership has only increased marginally. The net effect has been to make housing less affordable and enrich the financial institutions with risk free investments. The Banks are the winners while consumers are the losers.

The Bureau of Land Management has become a cesspool of corruption which denies land use to the people and engenders special interest access by large corporations or foreign powers. Public land is for public use; it is not a private empire for bureaucrats to lord over.

The ATF, FBI, and DEA need the power to investigate any U.S. organization regardless of how classified the information is.

The Federal Prison System is hugely wasteful. Put prisoners to work with community work programs doing public service.

The VA is an open disgrace. Eliminate VA healthcare system in favor of a generous insurance plan which permits private healthcare providers.

The IRS is a wasteful and invasive way of taxing. Eliminate the department and move to a flat VAT tax. If you need to redistribute wealth do it with transfer payments instead of graduated income tax. This is dramatically simpler with the same effect.

DUBS CONFIRM

GET REKT CIA

Well said user

damn thats pretty good, but the atf has to go or atleast just worry about drug movements.

I married a Canadian and the amount of redundant paperwork in the process of getting her here has been insane. I have to request documents from homeland security so I can send them back to homeland security and over the last 2 years I've sent so many duplicates of that shit that I've lost count. The last giant pile of paperwork, the change of status packet, was about 50 pages largely of stuff they already have and cost $1100 to file. That was months ago and I've not heard back yet.

The (((ATF))) must also fall, too.

WP!

source of that gif, waht is that

No.

Posse Commitatus was an act of Congress that was quietly repealed in the 2015 NDAA.

Not bad: 22/dubs out of 200.

If they were to simply give full medical coverage to veterans, there would be no need for the VA. My dad worked for the VA as I was growing up. The level of incompetence has grown so much in the past 30years that it's almost incomprehendable.

Open your browser's inspector (ctrl+shift+c on firefox/windows) and click on the edge of the list to pick the "select" node. Then change the size from 4 to 40.

This is a very interesting topic, fellow message board users. What a lively discussion! Everyone has some excellent points.
But I have to ask you, do you love potatoes as much as I do? Sometimes I find I run out of potatoes only days after visiting my local grocer. It can really be a pain.
But I have a good news! I found an excellent solution. I order my potatoes wholesale by the box from Sun Valley Potatoes, a wonderful American company ran by a second generation family of Idaho potato farmers.
We all know the best potatoes come from Idaho, and I'm here to tell you the best potatoes in Idaho come from Sun Valley Farms! Check it out for yourselves:
sunvalleypotatoes.com/buy-in-bulk/

Is this a new form of abstract shitposting?

That is strange. The office I went to was desperate for any help, and I started immediately.

love u

Should we be spreading this at the_donald?

offcourse, their thoughts line up to ours up untill race.

Need copypasta of what to write in the text camps, cause I'm too lazy to write it by myself.

perhaps you should write about our great company!
see:

Should add all those Indian casino organizations. They are just cartels at this point, controlling the flow of money and refusing others from building their own casinos.

fucking spam filter won't let me post the convo.

Go to archive.is/2h94n#selection-9.718364-9.723866 and ctrl+f irc chat log

repostan from /k/

The ATF is redudnant, has too much power, and there is nothing that the ATF does that could not be done, and done better, by the FBI. My case for why the duties that are performed by the ATF should be absorbed into the FBI are simply that the ATF is bad at doing its job, which i will describe in detail. In addition, i believe that defining the laws as set forth in the NFA,GCA and FOPA should not be delegated to an executive branch, as this has led to what is and is not legal being chosen seemingly at random, and is quite frankly not fairly enforceable in its current state, and the US Attorney general should put out a letter encouraging attorney generals to not prosecute such cases until these laws can be defined in a way that is consistent.

The FBI already handles the firearms background checks, and is more than capable of enforcing the law.

Every single major operation conducted by the ATF that received media attention has ended in disaster, and brought about Orwellian visions of the present and future. see: Ruby Ridge, where a mother and child were shot and killed over the length of a shotgun barrel. There is also the waco siege, where people were killed over a theoretical (victimless) crime, in which the ATF required support from the FBI, which begs the question why they are even a separate branch in the first place if they are incapable of enforcing their mandate by themselves. Then there is opeation fast and furious, in which ATF agents deliberatly gave firearms to criminals, which were then used to kill americans, meaning they performed the exact opposite of their mandate, and failed to achieve the objectives the set out to achieve in performing such an action.

The ATF has as vast power in determining what is and is not legal in regards to firearm legality, to the point of crippling america's firearms industry. Anyone who wishes to build an entirely new firearm has to get the express written consent of the atf to do so, since they must determine that the firearm design is sufficiently incapable of being modified to be fully automatic. the waiting period for getting the ok to make your firearm from the ATF is arbitrary and ridiculous, and serves only to incentivise small gun-makers to stick with the same old designs, just to avoid this process. They can also change how these laws are defined and enforced on a whim, meaning they have the power to put a company out of buisness if they so choose. And in yet another example of the ATF's ineptitude, from 2004-2007, all shoestrings were considered machineguns and therefore de jure illegal (everydaynodaysoff.com/2010/01/25/shoestring-machine-gun/). even today owning a garand action rifle and shoestring could theoretically could be defined as constructive intent. Their definaintons are so byzantine and rediculous that putting a particular kind of rifle to your shoulder is considered manufacturing an short barreled rifle and therefore illegal. for examples of the rediculous nature of ATF definitions of firearms, see the attached links.

2static2.fjcdn.com/comments/I m not trying to start a flame war or anything _fccefe63c14573d7f7477569d292cfbe.jpg

2static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Common sense firearm infringement_aff0df_6115592.jpg

The benefits of removing such a heinous branch are, most obviously, budgetary; removing several thousand employees, as all the logistics that go along with running an organization of that sort, should be obvious. while it is most likely that the budget of the FBI will have to increase, there is no reason it should go above the net cost of operating the ATF, meaning that it would still be a net decrease in budget. It would also be good for PR, as there are a great many people who have an intense dislike of the ATF.

In summation, the ATF is bad at doing its job, which is redundant, and should not exist in it present state. eliminating the entire agency would only benefit the united states of america

wrote an essay on why the atf should be remove, anyone is welcome to use it to write in, if they want atf gone but dont want to write some shit out. its a slam-bang job, but its as much effort as i cared to put into this and definately does need improvement, but its better than nothing. i think i covered most of the ridiculous ATF shennanigans.

REMOVE THE FEDERAL RESERVE

IT HAS TO GO BACK

WAS THIS TRUMPS PLAN ALL ALONG?

Is that /k/ from cuckchan or Holla Forums?

i posted it on full/k/. you cant even talk about gun control on cuck/k/

like i said i just shat it out on the screen. did zero prep-work and little editing.

YEAH GET RID OF THE TSA!
Damn bastards, all the TSA is a bunch of rapists and pedophiles.

and niggers

and kikes

This man is my Emperor.

Do you remember that copypasta that Trump had friends who died in nyan eleven?

I don't think it was just made up. Trump is going to make the holocaust real. Jews getting kicked out of nation #974 in history incoming before Trump hits year two of his reign.

DOUBLE DUBS CONFIRMS
CUT AID TO I$RAEL
KEK IS WITH US
PRAISE KEK
AVE TRUMP
annuda shoah incoming

Yeah, sure.

Here's what i wrote:

On the CIA

The CIA has traditionally been used for the benefit of those who compose the "deep state", rather than benefit the American people. It would take too long to list all the unjust things the CIA has done, so I will summarize a few.

1. Conducted inhumane human experiments on American citizens*
2.Provided aid to Islamic extremist groups around the world*
3.Use drugs in South America in order to fund black operations (Such as the ones mentioned above) that were kept secret from the American people.*

Citations in order:
*nytimes.com/packages/pdf/national/13inmate_ProjectMKULTRA.pdf
*content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,450997-92,00.html
*thirdworldtraveler.com/Blum/CIADrugs_WBlum.html

On the ATF

The ATF (or BATFE) has, throughout it's history, infringed on the rights of law abiding citizens* and failed to prevents serious crimes committed with the contraband they were tasked with regulating and confiscating*. Their enforcement of outdated and ineffective laws* does not benefit the law abiding people of this nation, the most used firearms used in criminal acts are .22LR pistols, a weapon totally unregulated by the ATF! The only purpose this agency serves is to line the pockets of the federal government and oppress united states citizens, with our own tax dollars of course. I suggest disbanding this agency, repealing all laws and amendments that they enforce, and returning this duty to the states.

Thank you for allowing us to have input in your administration, g-d bless America.

*law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/weaver/dojruby1.html
*ok.gov/OEM/documents/Bombing After Action Report.pdf
*scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=7109&context=jclc

It's an open secret that VA is a jobs program for niggers. Most AA hiring of any federal department. IIRC Kang Nigger brought it up to 50%. Probably part of the reason why it's so dysfunctional.

Yeah I see what's happening here.

Nah, I just think he's willfully ignorant of the jq.

ATF SHOULD BE THE NAME OF A CORNER STORE.

So like in a single office?
In the armed service?
That made use of advanced strategies?
Boy I sure would like an Office of Strategic Services!

That's a kickass flag vetbro.

kill yourself.

Audit the fed is code for look into the fed, freak the fuck out, burn that place to the ground and salt the earth then go on a generations long rampage of vengeance against every slimy bastard who ever took part in or benefitted from that scam to steal the wealth, health livelihood and wellbeing of the American people.

Drink bleach. It removes the genes responsible for a low iq.

I voted for him, I'm not telling you to do anything dipshit. I'm just telling you the reality of the situation.

We can only hope.

See above.

Also the department of the treasury Internal revenue service

Can we get rid of the DMV?

It's a guy, on tumblr, who also was/is a fan of Homestuck. If that's not cancer enough for you I don't know what it.

This.

We should aim to reform the understanding of Nazi economics and reform.
They should also learn about psychological conditioning if they want people to become truly free.
Bias needs to be #1 on the agenda too.

They should also reform central intelligence.
There needs to be "top secret" intelligence and a lower bracket of intelligence that people can talk to and perhaps get through to the CIA.

People need to know if the CIA know all the facts.

Why does the government need the ability to secretly assassinate people within its own borders? Fuck that, fix the legal system and execute them legally and openly. If the people don't agree with the killing, maybe you shouldn't be doing it.

I don't know enough about government institutions but which ones merged together would be the most NatSoc?

CIA HAS A HEART ATTACK GUN.
What possible non-nefarious use could there be for a heart attack gun??? That shit is 100% evil.

Well

I must check these dubs of truth, praise Kek.

user if you really think he's not going to play the jews political while he undoes all their decades of kikery, you're fucking sorely mistaken.

Read again, particularly the "name" field.

Holy shit this is why I need to wake up before posting.

End the Fed. Abolish the CIA

How new are you?

Never going to happen, but here's to hoping.

B-but user! It says FEDERAL right in the name!

WEW

I can feel it!
Trump knows, and he is going to make these monsters pay for what they have done.

What does the NSA have to do about it?

all would be forgiven, i'm actually physically cumming right now

VOTE FOR THE CIA, FBI, BUREAU OF ALCOHOL, TOBACCO, FIREARMS AND EXPLOSIVES, AND THE AMERICAN HOLOCAUST MUSEUM. GO GO GO GO.

I don't get how people who browse this site don't know, but

THE FEDERAL RESERVE IS A PRIVATE CORPORATION, THE MOST THE US GOVERNMENT CAN DO IS REMOVE ANY LEGAL POWER IT HAS, IT CANNOT DISBAND IT, DISSOLVE OR DISMANTLE IT.

The best we could do is create another function that does its job better, and find a way to ensure that it isn't destroyed before the federal Reserve doesn't find a way to kill it while it's young.

Or audit the fuckers, but Lord knows the guys who try to do it wind up dead.

I wonder if this is just push-pull shit to keep us on his side, they already know how corrupt and shitty the different agencies are.

Time will tell, if there is any federal agencies getting dissolved or otherwise massive Fed restructuring in the next few weeks or so we will know it is legit, if not it is more bullshit to keep the ruse going. Either way it only takes a few minutes to fill out the form and it is worth it even if only to shitpost about CIA niggers.

wew

Nigga, what has Krang and Shredder got to do with this shit?

I want to select every single agency for abolition, but I'm afraid my response won't then be taken seriously.

same here, assuming any of it is taken seriously.

The Federal reserve board would presumably be a government body to keep an eye on the Fed which itself is not a part of government. You've just voted for less investigation of the Fed.

Send in the muhrines. The Fed is obviously a terrorist organization.

ICE is one of the few good ones right?

I would agree with that, ATF not so much.

Yes but the still need reform among the top leadership since Obama clipped their wings

Wrong the Federal reserve board is the group in charge of actually deciding the FED's monetary policy.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_Board_of_Governors

Dubs confirm. Underrated post.

Damn. I wish I had that list before I submitted mine. I got the African shit and the CIA, and all the Indian/Native programs, but I didn't even get the Holohoax museum. :'(

You just revoke their right to free money from the Treasury and they'd explode.

I don't think it's true that that's how it works. The governors are just mostly figureheads to give illusion of government control.

The New York Branch which is controlled by the top banks makes all the real decision.s
newyorkfed.org/aboutthefed/fedpoint/fed15.html

The Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) sets a target level for the overnight fed funds rate, as the fed funds market has historically facilitated the transfer of the most liquid funds among depository institutions. The New York Fed then uses open market operations to change the supply of reserves in the system which, in conjunction with IOER, influence overnight fed funds to trade around this policy target rate or within the target rate range.

The interest rate is controlled by a closed door committee at the new York Branch. Yellen is just for yellin at

Get the right mindset first, understand christianity and it's impact on Europeans / Whites

Nice! Next up… We need a director to direct the director of directors. That will fix everything. *_eyeroll_*

Wanna know how I can tell you don't belong here?

OP did you even read your own bullshit?
The first thing on this director's agenda is to recommend a plan to create more budget for his office.

Where is the ron paul forum/image board?

Go back to reddit you double posting faggot.

So, the neocons got to your Glorious Leader Emperor Trump. His Superlative Always-Superlative adjectives make him sound like a retard. IDGAF about you or Trump and Hillary was definitely worse. I've never been to reddit. When I hold my nose to vote, it's to keep the stink out. This time, I could actually TASTE the bullshit. Fuck you … you stupid partisan drone.

It's like you've found a rift in time and you're posting from a week ago.

Are there current events that don't involve waking backward on campaign bullshit?

In the immortal words of Steve Miller Band…
"Time keeps on skipping skipping skipping … into the future…." (I know I know)

My major dysfunction is the accidental forward, not backward time travel.

I hope you all selected the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

OY VEYYY

All right, how about ending the Federal Government's association with the Fed Bank?
Make the Treasury the nation's central bank, allow it to loan to qualified borrowers at 0% interest, for non-luxury purchases and small business loans.
Also allow depositors to keep money there at 0% interest, but fully insured, regardless of amount.
Simply refuse to accept private-bank-issued notes for the payment of taxes, and only accept notes that originate from the people, the Treasury and the representatives of the people that regulate it.

Let the Fed Bank and it's Jewish owners die on the vine.

Are we going to spam "No more wars for Israel"

that an option?

Nobody wants to add to this? Good starting point to spam on 4/pol/ and r_thedonald

MFW YOU STUPID NIGGERKIKES DON'T SELECT ALL OF THEM

Holy fug your autism noticed THAT?
Ebin

Ruin the credibility of our choice
Fuck off.

wew, ebin meme
if you've actually seen her tumblr at the time, she claimed to be an ftm tranny, i.e. a female (by any other name)

Don't forget to remove the ATF as well; Ruby Ridge and Waco are enough reason.

CIA works with Mossad

CIA works with is owned by Mossad

OY VEY, REMOVE THIS ANTISEMITIC OPTION RIGHT NOW, GOY
DON'T YOU DARE EVEN THINK OF FORGETTING THE SIX GORILLION

OFFICIAL Holla Forums ELIMINATION LIST:

GET VOTING GUYS

are you stoned?

bump

The importance of understanding the roots of white guilt and the feudal mindset / slave mentality you've been fed cannot be underestimated.

Kek

NASA too? :^(

Do we sell NASA to Tesla or something?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_New_Testament_papyri
livescience.com/49489-oldest-known-gospel-mummy-mask.html

no

What the fuck does this have to do with de-funding federal spooks? All of you can fuck off with this derailing shit.

This is EXTREMELY important. None of my teachers knew about the third wave.

Just do what you said you would do, Mr. Trump.

I'm thinking the most reasonable to remove would be:

United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
Why: It should be a privately funded museum.

Department of Commerce:Minority Business Development Agency
Why: This is race specific.

Department of the Interior: Bureau of Indian Education
Millenium Challenge Corporation
Institute of American Indian and Alaska Native Culture and Arts Development
National Indian Gaming Commission
African Development Foundation
Department of Health and Human Services: Indian Health Service
Department of Housing and Urban Development: Public and Indian Housing
Why: These are all specific to either races within the US or funding outside of the US. We do not need to be funding other countries, we need it ourselves. As a person who lives in india for work, indians do not need money. In fact my driver even says that there are private charities and such but poor indians refuse because they want to take drugs.