READ THIS: THE BIGGEST REDPILL ON JEWISH FINANCIAL PARASITISM YOU'LL EVER ENCOUNTER IN YOUR LIFE

READ THIS: THE BIGGEST REDPILL ON JEWISH FINANCIAL PARASITISM YOU'LL EVER ENCOUNTER IN YOUR LIFE
I'm not one given to exaggeration. I've assumed (correctly or not) that Andrew Joyce was sort of the the prodigy to Macdonald's mentor. Well, the student has now become "the better craftsman."

He breaks down Jewish economic behavior in a way i've never seen. What makes this so very amazing? He had an ongoing case with the fat, breast Jew dubbed by the UK Daily Mail as "Sir Shifty." Some what did he do? Surely it could not have been that bad could it?

Well, have you ever heard if the semi-upscale retailer H &M? Well, it seems Sir Shifty's company was about to go belly up after vey poor financial management. So he did what any nice Jewish boy would do– found a patsy to buy the company for £1 as he asked out his stock before word got out and then went and bought a £750 ,illiim super-yacht, and let all 40,000 of his (surely over 99.9% Gentile) employees who lost both their jobs and pension funds.

After Dr. Joyce's article, Sir Shift appears to have worked out some sort of deal which seems like it will let him keep his Knighthood (British Jews are always especially pedantic about such things). The Jüdenpresse in London, while still commanding him for his "very generous" gifts to various Jewish charities, museums, foundations etc.. While praising Sir Shifty for for his largesse to various Jewish institutions (apparently with other people's money), there is an underlying tone of concern, something akin to "what if the goyim should take notice this time?"

I assume Britain's Jews have little to worry about, given that Mrs. May had taken the very democratic step of "outlawing any criticism of Jews or Israel"(archive.is/w7cST), thus at last giving God's Chosen official status before the law placing them above the lowly goyim.

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/05/philip-green-jewish-criminality-and-the-cost-of-economic-parasitism-part-2/
theguardian.com/business/2017/feb/28/philip-green-agrees-pay-363m-bhs-pension-fund
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(cont'd) OK, assuming mods will allow it, I'm going to go throw point and point and see if I can explain this in layman's terms to those without the wonderful gift of autism who haven't spent their lives studying and cataloging Jewish behavior and criminally. Where to begin? OK this is key:

"As his biographer Stewart Lansley points out, Green is no ‘self-made” man. Few Jews ever are — the entire concept of the ‘self-made man” is rooted in individualistic rather than close-knit societies. When his father died, Green inherited the family business at the age of twelve and had access to a substantial estate. More importantly, Green was born into a close-knit community of Jewish businessmen and speculators, all of whom had access to credit networks and financial knowledge beyond the means of non-Jews. Assured of the support of these networks, Green left Carmel College at 15 to work for a co-ethnic shoe importer. By his late teens he was travelling to the US, Europe and the Far East. On his return, at age 21, he set up his first business with a £20,000 loan backed by more communally pooled funds, importing jeans from the Far East to sell on to London retailers."

Consider this for a moment. I was arguing with an American in Oklahoma, who assured me there were no Jews there. I tried to get him to place some sort of a bet on it. Obviously, I was proven correct, but when you look up "Jews" in the Oklahoma phone directory, the amazing part is not just the synagogues, oh no. Every form of Jewish organization– every way for people to organize and socialize among only themselves as you can imagine (which is, of course, not allowed for Whites under any circumstances).

The this takes us back to the idea of Jewish ethnic networking and the idea that "there is no such thing as a Jewish self-made man." While Jews have actual organizations like the SPLC and SPLC dedicated to ensuring that Whites are never able to get together in any way, shape, or form and advocate for their ethnic interests. In fact, even as many Jewish groups and Jews (see:Tim Wise )gloat over the fact that all demographic indicators point to a White minority in the US by 2050, even still any Whites who might dare to wish to get together and try to figure out how to organize to advance our ethnic interests would almost instantly face public opprobrium.

This is the problem with our race right there. Every other in-group hooks each other up. But White men are like, "You can't find a good job? You're lazy and stupid… take me for example…." They then go on to lie about their history, leaving out the facts of their parental help, free stuff, friendship connections that built their background, and act like they're a hard working hero country song.

Don't believe me? Have a employment thread on Holla Forums and see what happens (before IMkamp strikes).

Shite, realized I never gave the link:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/05/philip-green-jewish-criminality-and-the-cost-of-economic-parasitism-part-2/

If anyone would like me to keep going with my explanation.commentary, please let me know. While Joyce is certainly a tremendous writing, at times, in his explanation he can become a bit convoluted, and the topic (trying to follow Jewish mafia connections that weave and wind through yeshivas and various other aspects of Jewry.

Also, I'm not claim to be some sort great prophet needed to show the flind the way– just an autist who ordered his first copy of "How Odd of God.." at 12 and "The International Jew Vols 1-3" at age 14 and have really never looked back.

Actually, while my mind is on it, let me look for my "how off go god to choose the rats" pamphlet and see if I can scan it…

I'm gonna first say that yes, you're correct. At the same time, however, out of all racial groups, white people are the most willing to work outside their in-group preferences. Which means; those who didn't took in-group preferences and jobs are majoritarly white and ventured out for themselves.

you are aware had has happened to the few man who tried to start "White Male Fraternities" like matt heimbach? Can you imagine the thappening to any other ace o

Well, not buying that book for page 139, but might get a library card for it.

Yeah like the misery of truck driving or oil rigging. Fuck this world and fuck "hard work" if it's not your own family business or land

Often times people work hard for someone else to both earn seed money for their own operation and also to improve their own work habits, knowledge and skills. Five years of that can prepare you for 40 years of entrepreneurship.

So when are you going to get to the part where we spill every last foul, black drop of semitic blood on this forsaken planet?

That girl is a cute.
Now go back to >>>/4cuck/ you worthless retard, and take your attentionwhoring clickb8 images with you, after you've dumped some more in this thread.

t. full/pol/

Yeah, if you're on your way to some big career in 5yrs then fine, work hard as an intern. I'm talking about people who don't have that. Subject being that white people don't give a fuck about each other really and that's how Jews can dominate through group planning.

This. It's all OP is good for.

kys

Bamp

translation - "I have an 82 IQ and nothing of substance to add to the thread, since I have no knowledge of Jewry and can't follow what's going on in the article in the slightest. Nor did I bother reading the joke in the earlier thread, conjecturing it would get far more traffic if this picture were used rather than one of the old Jew.
Thus–even though I'd added absolutely fuck all to this thread– not a single original thought–I'm going to try to bizarely claim some sort of completely undeserved and outright dishonest seniority here, since I know I can't compete with you intellectually, as I'd get smacked around like a Puerto Rican hooker."

That about sum you up? If I'm wrong and you & the VPN you used to back yourself up would like to explain the article to everyone, by all means, go ahead… (I won't hold my breath)

>>>/4chan/

Now go home and get your fucking shine box.
t. The people who produce the OC and insightful work here and then have other fucking leeches live off OUR reputations, since you don't know your fucking ass from their elbow, either in the sciences or the humanities.

lol, scathing! Still, waiting on that original thought. Why not explain the article and the scheme to everyone since, clearly, YOU are the intellectual here, the ""Old Fag."" Show everyone all you have learned in your vast time here. I'll wait.

KILL YOURSELF HOMOBOY

How will we ever stop this selective trade and employment between the Jews ? Bumpity boo for interest

do we have a POL bus
do we have POL action centers
do we have any POL things?
why don't you care for all of us, we should just make up some fake religion shit and make all kinds of indoctrination centres.. which we will call schools.
Rich polfags can giebs money for whitey crackers and poor pol can finally develop its luxury communism (80's FASH future)

swing and miss

It's true. But even those that do make it on their own are utterly selfish. I know plenty of the type.

inb4 I memed the great city of keks light

1 post by each ID each. Wild guess? You are one of the assholes I made into my fucking monkey last night in one argument or other on your shitty HMA VPN?

It's actually all the funnier that it had such an impact on you that you spent all night thinking about it, and I haven't the slightest clue what thread it's even about…

Wew you're retarded laddie.

Forgot my sage.
Fuck.

WEW
E
W

Do you have a source for this?

why is there so much click bait and attention whoring in the catalog? did something happen to the containment board half/pol/?

did you cucks actually leave half chan because they wouldn't let you share a board with horsefuckers? after everything, is that really what made the difference?

it's down 3 posts..

Amazing! So many people with either one or 2 posts randomly attacking the a picture. That's..4 or 5 "different" people now? Funny how that works…

What drugs you on?

You are preaching to the choir and this thread offers nothing new. It would come off as a slide even without all of the empty samefag bumps.

You lack imagination.

I'm not even very smart. Mostly just bitter and stubborn.

Incidentally owning your own business (or contract work at all probably) is the ultimate redpill on the IRS.

And jews.

saged for blog post and shit OP

lol, can you just tell me what thread it was where I fucking tanned your hide bad enough that you're this fucking desperate? It's never going to work, you're not going to get me banned, and even if you did, I have a dynamic IP.

you have the emotional age of a 12 year old girl. Shit, maybe you ARE a 12 year old girl. IF you were any good at this, you'd at least wait longer and come up with some GENUINE problems with my posts– but you aren't smart enough for that, so you go with the entire "hey, I've been here the longer than anyone else, OK? I demand to be respected, even with the IQ of a Down's Syndrome, nut trust me, I've been here the longest!"

Get a fucking hobby friend. Can you please, tell me the discussion where I tanned you SO fucking badly, you'e STILL fucking doing this? I really needed the laugh today, so thanks for that. You aren't going to tell me, gotta try to find it myself…..

it's just one asshole who got his fucking ass handed to him by me in a different thread, so he's literally looking for ANYTHING to try to bitch about and get me banned, right down to complaining the the girl in the pic has "man jaw!!"

This is only the…3rd asshole I've run into here this fucking psychotic since I came here after hot wheels set it up. Wonder if it's same motherfucker.

He's way too fucking obvious, because he has NOTHING to say on the topic, he's simply bitching that a picture of a cute girl was used as a girl after a joke is last thread on this topic that we could get more traffic and get more to read this with a pic of a qt. HE keeps changing VPNS, nut his writing style is so fucking poor he's easily identifiable…

What does this mean? American English pls.

Keep going! The ones derailing are called ShareBlue. Apparently David Brock got mad Holla Forums blew him the fuck out and gave him a heart attack that he hired thousands of liberal faggots to shill for him.

A white man is smarter, works harder and has more honor than any jew.

But a group of ten white men has no chance against a group of three jews, for the whites will find a way to fight one each other while the jews scheme a way to leech off them.

Got it! This was the fucking asshole who was called out for knowing nothing about the Templars. Only one that makes sense, since he seemed particularly proud of his "Templar Knowledge", yet didn't know a fucking thing about them and I asked for a source about his claim that the Templars took part in programs. He couldn't give one, so I asked him not to make random fucking claims. This is him.

You got owned asshole. Deal with it. And now, I'm off to bed. Sweet dreams fuckface.

We had that. It was called the Good Ol' Boys' network.

Jesus Christ, all over me making you my monkey in one fucking thread. Instead of accepting you DOn't KOW ANYTHING about the the fuckng Templars and going back and reading, you try to fucking shoot the messenger. Typical douche bag.

And yeah dickhead, great comeback! People get paid to links to Occidental Observer breaking down Jewish criminality al the time!

You were pwned. Get over it hymie…….

He was telling you to keep posting you autistic shit bag and he was also telling that people are shilling in your thread not calling you a shill ya goddamn autist.

Oh Look the Shareblue kike thinks the IDs carry over across threads. Guess your 8ch shilling orientation class didn't cover that.

i want more pics like this one

also, didn't you make a very similar thread yesterday?

what are you sliding?

defeatist philosophy
fuck right off we didnt dominate the world by accident

I want to talk to you. I know a kickass developer who currently works in that realm. He started in a small company and it got bought by a bigger one. He could write his own stuff and knows the other people needed. He's overseen transition to off site servers and duplicates. He knows what he doesn't know and who to poach to fill in his gaps.

I'm also acquainted with a lawfag who specializes in intellectual property law as it relates to pharmaceutical businesses.

I currently work for a pharmaceutical company. We have to comply with onerous FDA regulations, many of which relate to using an electronic change tracking system for documents which is similar to LIMS for lab data. My company just purchased a SaaS for compliance with FDA regulations regarding documentation of changes and all other FDA auditable things outside of LIMS. It's one size fits all bullshit that has been horribly adapted to the needs of my particular manufacturing location.

I want to build a better system using the skills of the people I know and sell it to pharmaceutical companies. I want to talk to you about how you first started your endeavor. This thread is not a good place for that conversation.

Due to the nature of this place, I'll understand if you say no. I don't have the first clue how to make contact without doxxing ourselves. If you have a throwaway account somewhere you're comfortable putting up, I'll make an account anywhere you're comfortable to discuss.

Here's some terribly adapted content for your time.

Once upon a time that wasn't so. Tribes are formed and fall. The indoctrination for the cult of the individual has settled whites to not reign over one another and build cliques and form order to muster against enemies. Across all white countries you'd be hard pressed to find actual large amounts of organized whites but the Muslims, Blacks all have their meeting places but we do not have our own meeting place anymore.

We are not allowed a meeting place for only just white people in our own damn homelands.

How long before Holla Forums gets banned in the UK? Get ready for them to bust your door down for being antisemitic.

Go away, kikes. Have a bump OP.

1. you should have just said it was phillip green from the start.

2.i posted threads on halfchan specifically on phillip green and what he did.

3. it wasn't H&M but BHS get it right.

see link here.

theguardian.com/business/2017/feb/28/philip-green-agrees-pay-363m-bhs-pension-fund

4. the jew got hauled before parliament and then demonised to shit about it as it was so obvious (HE DID NOT GET AWAY CLEANLY).

5. check out this vid where he asks an mp to stop staring at him, pure "THE GOYIM KNOW" and a hearty kek.

Yep, FICA is extortion and they would be fucked if everyone was a contractor.

I did twenty fucking years in the can!

(Heil'd)

Just to let you know this is how all wealthy people maintain their wealth. Octavian inherited his wealth from Julius.