Voting is kind of retarded...

Voting is kind of retarded. If you actually give a shit about the political situation in your country you find learn about the actual political structure of your country, find out who all the politicians and lawmakers are, and make a big effort to befriend them all or to put pressure on them in various ways and make them realize there's actual nationalists in this country. Bonus if you're an occultist / philosopher and in general a very knowledgeable, learned man who knows and is at least somewhat active or involved in some way with all the secret societies, because it's a good way to impress a lot of people (bitches love a Freemason/Rosicrucian/HOGD/IOT/etc.). This is what I personally do. I cultivate influence like this and try to get my friends to do the same and then I sway and subvert the whole fucking spectrum across all parties, making them change positions wherever possible to be more aligned with my agenda. This isn't that hard to do. I vote too; for joke parties but heh whatever. I am making a far bigger difference by actually knowing these lawmakers and politicians and persuading them (I am a mentalist btw and have studied how to exploit people's mental structures) to change there policies. Who fucking cares which party or particular set of politicians are in power so long as you can get them to do what you want? Of course I'm just one man and there's only a few other people doing the same as me right now but if more people from these boards would start doing the same as well as infiltrating positions in these parties, companies, the judicial system, etc. we can change the country around. The voting meme is pretty much only good in my country for giving smaller parties a little extra funding since each vote they get, they get a certain amount of money from the government. So I toss my votes to small parties I like and want to grow, not really caring who wins, and I always have some strategy going on to try to turn the circumstances favorably no matter what the current conditions and people are. If I was a bigger businessman than I am already too my money could also help to get a lot more done but I haven't broken 7 digits yet.

Think about how Trump is president. No matter who you have in power you can at least TRY to subvert them. When there's only cuckservatives and other undesirables whispering into their ears and they aren't hearing the opinion of the "silent majority" they falter. Lots of politicians/etc. can be pressured to do or not do certain things if people always make themselves heard and you can shift everything more and more to the right this way.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!PhQSwJQa!fYazoi4smQ6--WcSuLS1iSxilSJ_qD-ijICg0t33KDI
mega.co.nz/#F!m00SjRRA!R_I9wzUTEhSN6spP35TyZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What?

I don't know. The current situation of the world is funny to me. Everybody is mad and the only ones left in the end will be that lone nomadic mongolian throat singer who knows and cares nothing about the affairs of the world outside his vast steppes. He will just keep hunting alone moving around and around for the reminder of his life with his horse sometimes taking stops to feast on his kill while throat singing never know the events that transpired in the bigger world or any desire to. But I can see it. The Muslims and Jews will most certainly suffer the worst fate, by each other and their own hands.

Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn
Illuminates of Thanateros
…or your own secret society related to or claiming lineage to these main ones.

No, I mean the 'bitches love' part.
Maybe it's a regional thing, but in my experience it's been the exact opposite.

Just present yourself in the wrappings they like. I present myself as a Sufi to muslims, emphasize various Christian stuff to Old Order Mennonites, as a chaotee to post-modernist or anarchic types, for fedoras I just talk about being a psychic and suggest stuff that fits their conception of the universe, and so on. I've studied everything and in a sense am everything. The essence and the power remains the same and if you develop also a metaphysical skill that you can apply very easily for demonstration purposes (when fitting) that does a lot of good too. No matter who I encounter, I always fit in, I simultaneously talk with Baptist, Orthodox, Hindu, Muslim, Fedoras, etc. but just change the terminology and the emphasis for each one and they all accept what I say. Another weird thing is everyone tells me their deepest secrets, I know the secrets of soooo many people, and always people confide all kinds of things to me and I never asked them or anything but something about me makes them want to talk about the fucked up shit that has happened in their life. I've had people tell me about how they're an illegal in the country, how they've killed others, about them being beaten up by niggers, about cheating on their wives, and so on BIG secrets. I learned to be a deep undercover ultra-chameleon because I had redpilled beliefs even as a child while living in a very liberal cucked family and because my country is Sweden-tier. Gradually I'm working to promote nationalism, anti-egalitarianism, racial conflict, faith in god, and everything else that serves my twin agendas of administering redpills and greenpills to everyone.

Oh, I see what you mean, I misunderstood your point.

Good shit. If you are indeed so awesome then please post some infographics on how we can learn to be better mentalists and persuaders.

>>>/fringe/ (it is seriously a good resource)

See also:
mega.nz/#!PhQSwJQa!fYazoi4smQ6--WcSuLS1iSxilSJ_qD-ijICg0t33KDI

Maybe I'll create infopics later after consulting the team I work with. I'm very busy but tomorrow I'll have a day off however I might be using that time to arrange a lot of shit and get many things done. I could designate your request as a task for someone else who might be willing.

Some infopics could be a nice way to introduce people to basic concepts and give a glimpse into some of the more advanced techniques and hopefully serve as bait for further investigation for people to learn much more to develop an overarching understanding of everything that needs to be known to operate effectively.

Check out some of the books in that library I've linked to you and read the FAQ for /fringe/ and ask the people there for help.

Fugging downloaded.

op if you want to change your country then you need to focus on building a business, then once you've shown your value as someone who creates wealth, politicians will listen to you or you can become one yourself (see: current pres) but trying to be an "activist" is just being a tool of some slick dickhead

Also:

mega.co.nz/#F!m00SjRRA!R_I9wzUTEhSN6spP35TyZg

Psycopolitics library from >>>/32/

it sounds to me like you haven't read Machiavelli yet, so do that.

don't vote because good people like trump may get elected

Please don't vote Holla Forums, I'm not a liberal shill at all honest.

You're a fucking idiot. Just because you vote doesn't mean you have to stop doing whatever else it is you're doing. You may as well vote because it doesn't help and may do some small measure of good.

There's retarded anarchist fliers all around where I live telling people not to vote. I think that's great because the less leftards that vote the better. If we vote and they don't, we win.

Convincing the left not to vote is up there with the best propaganda possible. Don't retardedly backfire that shit back onto us.

*vote because it doesn't hurt and may do some good

You can make a paragraph without reddit spacing, you fucking faggot.

Hello, pedokike. How's it feel to know that Pizzagate's blown the cover on all your little schemes, and Trump's going to throw you all into prison and throw away the key?

I vote for joke parties. What meant by voting is retarded should have been stated more clearly. MERELY voting is retarded. There's much more to be done.

You sound a lot like me.
Do you use the opportunity to plant seeds of doubt in their minds, to test their faith for lulz?
I always like to do that, get them really thinking about what they think rather than reciting it by rote.
I've done this too
It's fine until you meet a wahabi who calls you a heretic lol
probably reported me to his imam for trying to corrupt him with free thought

stop lying you aint even old enough to vote.
maybe for CLASS PRESIDENT FAGGOT

how about we vote to perma-ban you for being a kike, now what do you think, is voting retarded?

Telling seven million people to not vote is pretty fucking retarded.

Did OP just escape the loony bin?