Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/curator/6858585-It's-shit/?appid=211820
steam.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_DRM-free_games
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You didn't know already?

Well there's your problem.

found your problem, fuckstick.

No, I didn't know.

Steam is shit, yes. However I don't believe that you don't have a Steam account, given the fucking image I posted and that Steam is the largest online video game distributor.

user are you by any chance saying that Holla Forums is full of hypocrites?
Just fucking wow dude, how dare you?

I have an account but I haven't been on steam in a year since pirating everything nowadays is far more beneficial.

Sage for steamshit.

you are just salty that you cant be a curator.

Sure user, sure.
I bet you didn't delete your account though, right? I mean why would you? It is the devil, but you just can't bring yourself to delete it for some reason.

Grow some balls faggot.

For all of Holla Forums's flaws, at least we'll never have to deal with the site being 90% memespouting normalfags

what is kat?
what is nyyaa?
what is lewd nyaaa?

You haven't been to infinity.moe during E3, haven't you?

GG cuckchan.

Of course, since we have Holla Forums here too, they could wander this way eventually as well.

Eh fuck.

I said biggest online distributor, not "sleazy dark corner that is the internet equivalent of a real world alley way behind a bar where you can sometimes go and get free shit"

Now why would you do a silly thing like that in the first place ?

its the same thing you double nigger

Crossboarders are scum. What's new?

what if I want to play a multiplayer game?

Name the games and I will tell you if they work online pirated or not.

I can see you have some trouble with reading comprehension, friend. Allow me to explain; Online retailers, typically called distributors, are companies that host websites where you can go and purchase items of your choosing and at varied prices. While it is true that torrenting communities will distribute all manner of software, the caveat is that the obtained items in question are distributed FOR FREE. The difference is clear. Now, even if you mean to imply that the word distributor can be used interchangeably to mean both an online retailer and a pirating community, you still must realize that people refer to such websites as different things.

Given that, it is still far more likely that Steam is far more populated than kat and nyaa combined.

whoopsie, sorry about that name, forgot to remove it.

The sooner that you realize that the same kind of people browse both sites the better. The main difference between here and there are the number of posters. The more posters you have, the more shitposting is prevalent, because moderation starts to falter.

I hope you have friends to play with, otherwise get some taste

I do.

whadaya know, halfchan users are cancer. Enjoy while this place's half decent

When was the last time they added any interesting functionality to steam? At least make the interface not shit.

Even PS4 has community shit now where you can join games in progress or look for a group.

This just in: every website has cancerous people in it.

Anyone, anyone, who ever says they're from an imageboard is someone you do not want to associate with.
There's nothing worse than playing with some cool dudes from Holla Forums and then some faggot has to turn into a memespouting idiot because he doesn't have any friends and online validation is the only kind he gets. And the ones that ironically shitpost?
You should be thrown into a fucking fire. You know damn well who you are.

steam has had all those functionalities for years

t. former steam user who saw the writing on the walls back in 2012

Good.

they're all halfchanners

also the Holla Forums of facebook

Now that's pure cancer

not like us though! Holla Forums totally wasn't popularized from halfchan refugees. nobody ever went there in the first place :^)
you should probably go back to reddit

Post more of it. I need to feel the rage.

ITT: "P-People d-don't think like us… get them out… m-muuh echo chamber"

What else is there? GoG? Origin? Uplay? The fucking Win10fam store?

"Ironic" Steam groups that serve as circlejerks have been around for years. As you may suspect, they're full of underage kids and schizophrenic NEETs that spend all their days masturbating to how sarcastic and patrician they are, cropped hentai avatars and all.
Their social retardation often leads to dramas that leak into their "alma mater" boards. If you've ever wondered why sometimes you see someone on Holla Forums is trying to rally people against some random NEET, chances are its one of them trying to get "revenge" on their former buttbuddy.

If you ever feel down, remember that at least you're not sucking dick in a Steam chatroom like those retards.

The problem isn't Steam m8, that image just perfectly sums up PC gaming culture in general

the only one who needs to go back is you.

We've… we've never had that many people here, have we?

You're really fucking stupid m8

If it was an echo chamber, you'd be ban right now.

If you already bought the games then there's no reason not to pirate it

you implied halfchanners are cancer when most the userbase of this site came from halfchan. so please back pedal some more and correct me if im wrong

But if everyone pirates good games and only casuals buy shit we'll only get shit like pic related.

reading comprehension sure is hard, billy.

What crawled up your ass?

He is not saying all of halfchan is cancer but all of that cancer is halfchan.

Your stupidity from what I can gather.

Am I wrong? I thought Holla Forums never went over 3000 posters? I mean, yeah, I'm sure more than that come to Holla Forums total, but still.

that explains everything, i guess one sentence replies don't need to be expanded on since everyone should think exactly like you and makes the same assumptions when little information is offered

Holy fuck, you really are stupid m8.

From big developers, yes. From smaller developers, that could vary. Besides even casuals have a limit since they don't buy every game and/or pay attention to every game release.

You were asking for it, you fucking slut.

keep projecting dude, not my fault you have sub 80 IQ, sage isn't a downvote either my man.

Do you think that I think that the people in that group actually come here?

m8, I don't think you think at all.

im honored you think my posts are important enough that i should be bumping the thread to the top. keep trying to run away from arguments though, im sure one day you'll find the courage to throw yourself off a cliff instead of facing your problems

I think there's been a misunderstanding.
I'm saying I feel like I'm in a fucking zoo with all these normalfags watching us from afar like some kind of carnival attraction.

why are you so upset user?

He meant they currently use it you retareded child

I created a curator at first, and I was doing it fairly regularly, but then when I spotted some of the other curators, I lost all faith in the system and quit.

This includes the Hodor gaming curator, the pony curator, the "cynical brit" curator… And it wouldn't be so bad if you could block all of them… But instead we get a system that could be good and insightful and give people a compass on what games to check out by sifting through and seeing what someone you trust has to say. But instead the system gives emphasis on whoever has the most followers, so instead it's nothing but memes and visual diarrhea being splattered on your face. The only ones who show up on the front page are of course, Valve chosen, so they're the worst ones overall since it's just another way for Shitaku and other "gaming journalists" to feed you shit opinions.

Then do what any cheeky animal in captivity does, throw shitposts at them!

Not like it matters, I seriously doubt they know anything about Holla Forums beyond whatever dumbass screencaps they see on their facebook feed, and I certainty don't propagate that sort of shit.

Ah, well. Maybe the Steam group is cancer, but at least they're not nearly as bad as some other "communities" on the internet. Right? Then again, maybe that's flawed thinking on my part, maybe I shouldn't try place cancer into varying degrees of tier. Then you'll start saying shit like, "Oh, well this cancer is okay because it's not as bad as that cancer, so I'll allow it for now" and the next thing you know your whole world is so cancerous that you'll have no choice but to purge everything in glorious napalm fire and then off yourself.

the niche group are already over run by the casualfags, why cater the small groups if the casualfags are more?

Yeah, don't do that. There are varying degrees of cancer, but they all warrant the same solution: fire and intolerance.

Speaking of cancerous curators

I get good info from the ones I follow

I said "likely" but we can take a look at general traffic statistics to draw a conclusion, if you really care that fucking much. However, you can go do that because I don't give a shit. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. What a shitty non issue.

This guy's pretty good.
store.steampowered.com/curator/6858585-It's-shit/?appid=211820

I want to get off this ride, but the ride never ever ends.

Is there a curator who tells you about DRM?

Enhanced steam already does that

all games in steam have DRM

These are very good ones.

It's perfect.

you buy games right?

and that WE WUZ HACKAS AND SHEIT garbage is getting made anyway. the only thing you accomplished is wasting your money.

This one are good curator.

The cut content police even link to restoration patches

At least it recognizes Alan Wake for the terrible game it is.

I'm almost certain that's a halfchan group, not an 8ch one.

I hope.

Lolis with Autism was the only good curator.

No one here actually thinks that everyone who uses halfchan is cancer you fucking retard
Get some reading comprehension

They most likely are. this is from the curator page

All imageboard steam groups are cancer.

Holla Forums.co is this site you retard.

it was just changed to 8ch.net

I know that fuckers. They don't, they haven't updated it because they don't come here

user…

thanks for the list of websites to never ever visit

Or they just never updated the description.

You are a fantastic poster. Thank you for contributing, user.

They have chatlogs in the description, I'm sure they change it often

Alrighty then

Funny, shithead, like you don't know that I'm referring to invasive DRM like Denuvo.

Imo
Been on Holla Forums for 10 years and this place never fucking recovered after it got infested by edgy loathing hipster shitheads who shitpost and bitch about any chan community activities, like playing games together.

Holla Forums used to be the kind of dumb and carefree place where, for example, 10 threads would get dumped into the catalog at once over the excitement of Red in Brawl. It was the last community to give a shit about how highbrow their community was perceived.
Then Reddit happened, and it seemed like the whole community became desperate to separate their identity and be more sophisticated, and as I said Holla Forums never recovered.

So to you fags who bitch like,
Fuck you.

There's nothing wrong with playing games with Holla Forums.
But Holla Forums groups outside of Holla Forums are cancer a good 85% of the time, no exaggeration. It's understandable to be wary about them.

90% what i see from complaints about cancer is just peole in the community using the same gags and memes that get posted on the board.

Yeah, that's what makes it cancer.

Then fuck you.
(Lost my ID from losing signal to hotspot)

Friendly reminder that you DO NOT OWN the games you have purchased on steam.
You are buying a license to play the game which can be revoked at any time.

Holla Forums is self loathing.

It's not that difficult, just keep Holla Forums shit on Holla Forums and act like a non-autistic piece of shit if you're going to play with other people.
You ever played a MMO with Holla Forums? It's really great until some dipshit starts greentexting and memeing in global chat, but that kind of behavior is unacceptable.

No, it was not always like that.

Go fuck yourself.

I've always had fun with Holla Forums in games but any formation of a group on steam, facebook, reddit is unnecessary and invite people who are the worse to be around that shit out memes that are out of context and greentext outside of a chan. It's shit like this that brings drama and confusion that make being in those groups so fucking unbearable.

Friendly reminder that Valve has yet to revoke a single one of those licenses, so you can shut your fucking gob.

The only reason they changed the wording to reflect that was to satisfy the Euroslav nation's little bitch about how they can't resell their games on Steam. "WHY CAN'T I GIVE AWAY MY COPIES OF DICKSUCKERS 4 FOR $0.01 TO MY FRIEND SO HE CAN RESELL IT BACK TO ME FOR $0.01 2 WEEKS LATER?" (i.e. lending a game)

The answer is pretty obvious, because it makes it too easy to abuse the system and move money around in ways that are a legal liability, one, and two because you don't buy games to resell them on Steam, you buy games to play them. So rather than fuck up the market and allow for reselling of games, Valve took the second option, said "fuck you" and turned ownership into license ownership.

BUT THEY STILL HAVE YET TO REVOKE SOMEONE'S LICENSES, SO YOUR CRITICISM OF THEIR LEGALESE IS INVALID.

And they rarely ban people from Steam, only when someone admits to ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES openly. Which is against the Steam EULA. They don't care if you pirate games, they care if you publicly declare that you did.

why?

Man, what crawled up your ass?

That's because there are two main types of people on Holla Forums.

The first type are relatively normal people who are just off a little bit. Maybe they're the most cynical, jaded faggot in their group of friends. Maybe they just don't have any living around them. Maybe they don't have any. They go to college, or are in school, or have a job, in most cases. Some are in more strange situations like the military. Hell, one might even be retired. As a general rule, they just want to have some fun playing a game.

The second type are the autistic spergs who actually can't function in normal society. Most are NEETs, though some might still be in school. They enjoy being attention whores, and projecting out a sort of online identity for attention.

You see the same thing on Holla Forums: regular posters who want to discuss shit and do things, and then the total spergs who think going on Omegle and yelling "gas the kikes" is a good way to recruit.

Same goes for other boards.

Hi Gabe.

Wait i just checked, its still up there.

They spammed Star Wars spoilers if I'm not mistaken.

No really, refute me, tell me how I'm wrong, argue the fucking point. No one ever engages when someone points out how the "STEAM IS BAD BECUZ" crowd are fucking idiots who don't understand how Steam works, I want you to go through what I just said and show me up.

Becuase Holla Forums is a Racist Misogynistic Pedo Terrorist Nazi Anime Avatar Meme Occult Organization who run people out their houses, threaten national governments and post spoilers on the Internet.

Why? Why do you give a shit what I think?

I don't really give a shit about the licenses. What I hate about Steam is the impact it has on the consumer living in a rural area with limited access to the internet. Back in the day, if you bought a copy of a game, what did you get? You bought a disk with a copy of a game. Games that were larger would have four or more disks available, so you could gradually put the content onto your computer. However, thanks to Steam, companies are no longer producing games with physical disks. Instead, the game is hosted digitally, with the vast majority of the files needing to be downloaded and installed.

With games being as large as 60GB nowadays, this means that it can take weeks or even as much as a month of constantly downloading for some people to have access to those games. Has this impacted me? Not as much as most. But I mostly play games which are much older, and thus do not take as long. Were the market to miraculously yield a decent game for the first time in years, it would not be accessible.

I hold the same exact issue with GOG, Origin, uPlay, and all of the other software responsible for doing this to the gaming industry.

The only thing about the licenses that bugs me is the inability to lend out games. Again, back in the day, if you bought a game, you could loan it out to your friend. The Family Sharing option has helped alleviate the issue to a degree, as you can at least allow your other family members to play the game. But the simple fact is, Steam is another one of the things contributing to the death of couch co-op and other traditional styles of play, in conjunction with the move towards online gaming on consoles.

That is why Steam is bad. Not because of how it works as a program or as a company, but for how it has influenced the industry.

tl;dr - Video game downloads are cancer.

That's a publisher/developer issue, not a Steam issue. Digital platforms had been talked about for some time before Steam itself went live, everyone was talking about the idea of digital download. I'm sorry but you can't expect the rest of the world to conform to your shitty living arrangements. If you're not a child, move. If you are a child, then I don't care because I'd rather you weren't on the internet anyway.

Yeah, you got me there, my ISP fucking loves it when I download a bunch of huge games in a single calendar month. But again, that's a publisher/developer thing, and there are typically DVD sets of said games. GTA 5 can be purchased in EB/Gamestop for example, for consoles and PC. So if you're on a metered connection, then yeah this can be a hassle, but again, this is a publisher/developer issue and your own circumstance. Back in the day you know what I got, that made me buy physical? Inserts. Manuals, CD soundtracks, things that I actually care about. The game itself which I wanted could have been digital download and I'd prefer it that way for a few reasons, one of which, SHIT HAPPENS. If something happens to your CDs, you're fucked. Well guess what? Through the cloud, I can get my games back hassle free. When Blizzard moved to a digital distribution system, I was pretty keen on that, still am. Sorry once again for your shitty living conditions, but once again, humbly move or get off the internet little kid.

>I hold the same issue with for doing this to the gaming industry

No. The gaming industry did this to itself, they've wanted this for the longest time. If Steam hadn't paved the way, it could have been much worse. You shouldn't hate Steam for providing digital distribution, you should be grateful that Steam did it before a company like EA did so that the RIGHT mindset was used where the customer is thought of first, and not the almighty buck.

Don't care. Honestly I don't want to split my fucking screen.

Nope, this is why you dislike Steam, but you've yet to actually give a reason why Steam is bad. You could have said paid mods, but that was a Bethesda idea and Steam only implemented it for the sake of Bethesda because they said they'd work with developers to distribute their content the way developers want to. Steam have been pushing the UGC system for the longest time now, which is not a bad thing. Let's go back to the days when you couldn't mod your games, cause that was fun, right? PC gaming has had video game downloads longer than you've been alive, kid, and patches are vital. Steam combines downloads and patches into one service. Now let me point out how Steam improved PC gaming.
(cont)

(continuing)
CD-keys
Once upon a time people used to have to buy physical copies of games, which is itself not a bad thing, but the physical copies came with CD-keys, the problem with CD-keys is that they can easily be swapped for other CD-keys, so if your friend was a shithead (like mine were) and got themselves banned from a game like Diablo II for map hacking (like mine did) then they'd be on the lookout whenever they visited someone's place looking for Diablo II cd-keys to replace their now banned CD-keys which by this point weren't even their CD-keys anymore, it was a CD-key they'd already stolen. Some games still use the CD-key system, but it's now obfuscated so that people can't just steal your CD-keys, this is not a bad thing.

CD-key Activation
BioShock is one of the first games to move to a CD-key activation system using a system called SecuROM which was a really bad thing, and I'll address that in a moment, but first…

CD-key activation requires you to activate your CD-key and then it will continue to verify that your CD-key is still valid every now and again, meaning if you didn't have always on internet you'd have to log onto the internet, verify your copy (again), and then you could disconnect to play it. Terrible system.

SecuROM and other rootkits
Rootkits, get their name from Linux operating system procedures, they implant themselves at the lowest level of security (named "root") on Linux, and then they continue to control aspects of your system. Phone home activation control, the ability to make your computer dial into the internet for the purpose of phone home, taking screenshots of your hard drive, things that people hate about Windows 10, rootkits did it.

Stardock
Then there was Stardock, which was another rootkit that not only would do this, but it would prevent you from running task manager and any other process which monitors system processes while a developer's game was running, but ALSO HAD THE ABILITY to PHYSICALLY DESTROY your CD-rom by trying to make it operate in modes that your CD-rom might not be able to work in. This is a problem of the CD-rom drive itself, of course, but the fact of the matter is, your computer should not be turned into a zombie or slave control for any purpose of a fucking video game.

In closing…

If your whole complaint about Steam is that it's digital download, the solution is clear, don't download games on a whim, keep the ones you intend to play installed, get more hard drives, and stop bitching about shit no one cares about like couch co-op.

It's the hacker known as 4chan

I don't get it.
What's so bad about Steam?

When it boils down to it, so far as I can tell, it's just people bitching "I can't borrow my friend's games, I hate being a poorflag abloo bloo" and "I live in the boonies, my internet is shit, curse Steam for providing the standard that PC gaming was moving toward anyway in a way that wasn't what EA was planning."

Why should I choose to live in a heavily polluted urban hell-hole? In any event, this is very much a Steam issue, as Steam was the one that pushed this. People heavily rejected Origin, uPlay, and the like. Steam normalized it and made it acceptable to the public. Like it or not, it is the indirect source.

Have you bought a physical copy recently? Most of that stuff is no longer there. The developers just put out games with a disk in the store to allow the mentally retarded to install their game. And if you can't take care of your CDs, then you should have to pay for your irresponsibility.

America is a capitalist society. One way or another, there would be competition. Steam won out the race. But if it hadn't existed, does that necessarily mean someone else would have succeeded? No, it does not. The whole idea could very easily have died out.

Local co-op can also refer to LAN, if you're willing to take the time and effort. There was a time you could gather your friends together with just one copy of Starcraft and a few computers and host a game. Nowadays, that's far from the case.

Again, this is a matter of being responsible with the products you purchased. And in any event, what you're describing only applied to games with some form of online multi-player. Single-player games or games designed to be played co-op were immune to what you're describing.

I'll give you this one, but I should also point out that a number of games continue to do the exact same thing even today, with or without Steam existing.

None of the games I installed ever had one as far as I know, so I can't comment on this.

And your whole defense of Steam is that it helped alleviate problems which continue to exist even with Steam being present. Both of our arguments are entirely hypothetical: You argue that these things would be worse without Steam; I believe they wold remain exactly the same, except we'd have more developers continuing to focus on physical copies of their games. There is absolutely no way to prove either one.

However, what are objective facts are that Steam negatively impacts co-op gaming and the loaning of games. So if you're a lonely faggot living in an urban hell-hole, then you'll be completely fine. But if, God forbid, you actually have friends, or live in an area where you can see more than a couple of stars at night, you might as well go fuck yourself.

So what do I do? I just don't buy new games. Again, something made easier by the fact that there hasn't been any good games released on PC for the last few years. Which, along with living accommodations, is one of the many reasons I can live on three acres of land at the same cost as someone in New York would rent a studio apartment.

They rejected those services BECAUSE THEY CAME LATER and tried to push Brick and Mortar pricing on people. While Steam was providing steam sales.

No, because I don't need to. I go to the store, I buy a steam card, I activate it, I buy what I want. Costs less because there's no box involved.

Publishers wanted this, so yes it would have succeeded.

YOU SAID SPECIFICALLY COUCH FUCKING CO-OP, don't move the goal posts.

Such as…?

That's the problem, rootkits don't broadcast their presence. If you installed BioShock, it installed a rootkit. If you install Alone in the Dark (2008), it will install a rootkit. They still exist, they haven't disappeared.

Actually, my arguments are practical because they're all in existence right now. Origin came out after Steam, and yet publishers continue to publish their games on Steam, EA chooses not to publish their flagship games on Steam, they continue to push the preachy mantra that games on Steam cheapen the gaming market and that you should pay full price for a PC game and never get discount sales.

You're trying to dismiss what I'm saying as "something I can only write hyperbole about" but you're fucking wrong, because Steam is NOT the first digital distribution platform. It's the most successful one, but before Steam there were other attempts, and they did succeed at first, but then Steam came and they no longer exist.

Digital download games are not something Valve PUSHED on the industry like the theoretical digital drug dealer, offering coke in an alley, digital download games are something that everyone wanted. Publishers and developers wanted them to push down the cost of production so that they didn't need to print manuals and press CDs, and buy boxes… And when digital games were first introduced, they were SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than shelf prices. Gamers wanted it for the savings.

So what happened? EB games, Toys 'r' Us, Walmart, etc happened. When people saw how good digital downloads could be, the brick and mortar retailers started telling publishers that they had to charge COMPARABLE PRICING to console game versions, or else they would stop selling their products on store shelves. And that console manufacturers had to push the envelope on digital download pricing or they'd stop selling their consoles.

How many units do you think Nintendo would sell if they had 0 consoles on the shelf in all major retailers? Exactly, 0. So everyone had to "get in line" and play by EB's rules.

Before brick and mortar ruined Steam you used to be able to get new release PC games for as much as half the price as a console release. HALF. THE. PRICE. This wasn't a limited time sale, this wasn't a special feature, and this wasn't Valve trying to hook people in. This was what digital download was meant to be. EA wouldn't play ball because they didn't want to give Valve their cut, but they sure as fuck wanted Valve to sell their games for them. So they created Origin, and Origin does nowhere near as well as Steam does, go figure, the company who values money over their consumers doesn't do as well in the market.

Now quit wasting my time.

Don't get cocky now, brat.

I'm fairly certain I'm older than you are, and I'm not afraid of the PC police to give a little shit a paddlin.

Lan Co-Op still exists, don't act like it doesn't. You don't even buy games, so like I said, don't waste my time. You want the extravagance of living on 3 acres, go for it, but don't expect gaming to change because of what you chose. You want to be a country bumpkin, you accept what comes with being one. Shitty internet and all.

All DRM is invasive.
It's literally the point of DRM

Steam is DRM, but it's passive DRM. They're more a digital distribution method than anything else. Did you ever notice that Steam has such a light integration of its own DRM that it takes an hour for a pirate group to crack it and put it up online? That's intentional and by design because Gabe Newell and Neil Gaiman understand the same thing, piracy can drive sales and attract customers.

As I stated, Valve doesn't care if you pirate games. They only ban you if you publicly declare "HEY I STOLE THIS GAME," not because they *WANT TO* but because they *HAVE TO.* It's an agreement they are in with the people who publish on steam. Steam does not involve itself unless a breach of the terms of service occurs, and they don't CHECK for said breach, you have to be reported. They ignore reports unless your breach of the TOS is so blatant that it boils down to enforcing the rules.

So if you say "hey I ran into

V ~

You are making an assumption. People dislike the business practices of those companies, and had many other reasons to complain. uPlay in particular.

Exactly the point. Some people like owning a physical copy of their product. The same reason you buy physical investments or keep cash instead of just using their debit card.

You're the one who changed it to local play. That doesn't change what I said from being true, though. Nice cruise control too, faggot.

Dragon Age: Inquisition, for one.

So Steam didn't destroy them, then? Good on Steam to make them go away by not making them go away, and breaking logic itself.

No. No they're not. EA keeps its games to itself, and has even removed some, such as Dragon Age II, from Steam.

When did I say Steam was the first? It wasn't. And the others that came before it were not enormously successful, or at the very least, not nearly as much as Steam was.

I'm sorry that you lost out on your cheap Steam games because of those evil brick and mortar retailers. It must really suck not being able to get cheap games. I guess you'll just have to pay the price, or pirate it, or wait, just like everyone else does. What a shame.

And as far as wasting time, you're the one who wanted to argue about this. I just wanted to laugh at you and your shilling for a shitty company, and post mocking pictures of anime girls.

You are confusing:

With me. We're just in agreement that you're mentally handicapped.

And while I can't speak for him, I'm quite sure that I'm older than you - the largest evidence being you calling someone "kid", which I also remember doing as a much younger shitposter. But see, that doesn't matter, because this is an online argument. You could be in your fifties, and not the millennial I suspect you are, and that still wouldn't change the fact that you're a massive faggot.

The worst ones too, I was a bit disgusted. I mean both by your inability to construct a proper argument so that you keep trying to shift back and forth, your presumptuousness and the fact you have the shittiest taste in anime.

Lain is as deep as the piss puddle a puppy leaves on your floor.

faggot

i support whoever deserves it through steam, but that doesnt excuse the fact that the community and steam overall is complete shit

Does this really happen?

where do you think "we're not your personal army" came from?

I wouldn't be surprised, internet users tend to be pretty petty.

wew lad

I only play analog video games.

Enjoy your radio equipment.

enjoy having your games deleted by magnets.

I wanna fuck a bald guy

ALL OF YOU ARE FROM FUCKING STEAM, ALL OF YOU!!!

I'm not sure but I think that last guy might be a jew.

There's the problem.

Do you do it for free?

I don't think so. That's copypasta.

Hi Summer!

kat.cr

ebic user
steam.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_DRM-free_games

At least they're not on lainchan

You mean that if everyone pirates we'll be stuck in a situation where shit like that is the norm, like the situation we're in right now with not everyone pirating?

invite me

I'm not about to risk prison to save a few dineros

OP is a faggot who still doesn't realise
4CHAN IS A NORMALFAG WEBSITE. IT IS ON THE SAME LEVEL AS REDDIT

Reminder you can get banned on cuckchan for saying "nigger".
Anybody who stayed there after 2014 should hang themselves.

They should be permabanned. It's absurd that people can go on here and say they go on cuckchan.

kek I used to moderate in that group.

Didn't someone turn the url Holla Forums.org into a malcious website or something? If they come from halfchan then they'll probably hopefully stop at that site

'Sup Revi.

you know unless you can see the future you're talking complete horse shit.

I'm just surprised one man can get so buttmad over his Visual Novels

What was the admin's name so I can steer clear of him?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°»

user..

I come to 8ch every day.

You are so butthurt that you made a thread to target a steam group