How do they keep getting away with it?

How do they keep getting away with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

please
clips.twitch.tv/nintendo/CrazyHummingbirdShazBotstix
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/67935223/
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3609949/Matildas-lose-7-0-Newcastle-Jets-15s-Rio-Olympics-warm-up.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because it's nintendo

Because Nintendo really don't care for graphics which is both a good and bad thing. As much as I hate faggots who think a game is better for having better graphics not taking the time to give something visually impressive is lazy and off putting.

/thread

Hmm

To be fair, something doesn't need to have Crysis-tier graphics to be visually impressive, having a great art style or art direction helps, like with Silent Hill 3 or Wind Waker for example, those games still look beautiful.

The NX is gonna have graphics barely on par with the PS2. Sweet.

RIP Nintendo.

wew lad

Which was what I was trying to get at, a game should strive to be appealing visually, not to be realistic or overly detail, just to make it nice to look at is enough graphics the game needs to entice the player.

Killzone 2 came out in 2009, familia.

how dare they make fun games!

The graphical arms rash has nearly killed gaming in the west. No mid-budget devs just shallow put pretty AAA shit and indie pixel shit.

That japanese don't care as much about graphics as the west does. And thank god for that.

The bigger problem is that the zelda game's world is dead with nothing to do in it.

the same way todd gets away with his lies.

please use archive.is/fallout-3-will-have-over-200-endings-you-will-never-have-a-life-again-77392.phtml

ok

They said npcs and towns had been taken out for the demo.

are you saying fun and good graphics are mutually exclusive?

if this was an indie developer then you'd have a point.

they aren't getting away with it their suffering big time with the wii u

It won't make a difference. It will still just be huge swathes of monochromatic pastel floor texture and nothing to do except mash attack on three piss easy goblins, etc.

Fair point. That's just the Wii U being a toaster. I seriously doubt Horizon will look like that on the PS4 either though, if at all.

uhh, its playable at e3

They just don't use POWER as a marketing ploy so no one expects great graphics from them, this is fine by me because they generally put a lot of effort into design and mechanics.

Faggot.

Because nintendo makes children's games.

simplistic is best

Are you insinuating the ps4 has games with sensible better graphics than your pic ?

What are you on about that Horizon game is very beautiful and it's got a great use of colours.

They both look great in their own way, they're trying to portray different world's.

Who are you? Who do you work for? What are your motives?

Faggot.

Microsoft was shown hiding PCs in booths and claiming they were XBones. Also

What's with the bland texture and shitty contrast? Even gamecube zelda looks better and clearer.

>>>/4chan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

i dont know, i wish they would have just gone with the tech demo zelda for wiiu they did before instead.

I hope this fucking trash and the studio behind it burn in hell.

god knows

What are you on about?
She's not overpowering men or robots here, she's using her bow, crafting and tactics to destroy the enemies.
It's a random quest where you're helping a villager who's been attacked by a giant machine.
It's an open world RPG like TW3

Go spout your buzzwords elsewhere nigger.

wew
I don't really care how many polygons and BEST QUALITY PIXELS a game has as long it plays well and the "poor" visuals don't inhibit the gameplay.

Women are weak, you cuck. The only time you can overlook it is if they use magic.

Masculine women are gay as fuck.

The phrase you are looking for is "What's with the lighting system?".

Where did I say they weren't you retarded nigger?
As I said she fights suit at a distance, she's not overpowering or directly beating these creatures.
Nice buzzword faggot, keep spouting it.

Because the one on the left is fucking boring and the one on the right looks like fun.
Not saying that realistic sci-fi shooters aren't fun, just that Killzone sucks ass

what game is that on the right?

I want to fuck the horse

Horizon Zero Dawn

I was so close to wanting to play it

fug you killzone 2 was heaps good

I saw the new Zelda and I immediately thought of that techno animals game and that game with the hunter who meets a giantess who lives inside a giant tree trunk. I can't remember the names of either but they look infinitely better than Zelda.

And their consoles cost half as much as the other two at launch so you tend to not give a fuck.

I don't mind graphics that aren't super high end if the aesthetics or style looks nice. To me the new Zelda just looks bland and empty. If you slapped a hotbar in I could believe it being some cheap MMO from a decade ago.

why are you comparing two games with completely different art direction and gameplay?

Still mad that all you have are shitty movies, sonygger?

It's Nintendo. Hell they showed a boring modernized open world zelda game and the Nintendo fanboys here ate that shit up too.

Remember the golden rule: it's okay when Nintendo does it.

This place really is becoming more and more like cuckchan every passing day.

MORE IMPORTANT QUESTION
ARE OBJECTS IN THE WORLD PERSISTANT ON SAVE?
CAN I BUILD A FORT OUT OF CRAP I FIND ON THE GROUND IN ZELDO?

First off Killzone 2 came out in 2009 not 2006 so you're lying out the gate

You intentionally took one of the worst looking shots of an open world, dynamic, physics based adventure game with real lighting and compared it to a smaller scale fps game with baked lighting

I'm actually impressed that they got these visuals on Wii U

Sage for console faggorty

That's a giraffe with a saucer strapped into its eyes.

These user's what?

yeah, generally, but I'd love to see you get your ass beat by some female mma fighters. Are you going to shout MUH STRONG FEMALE CIS CUCK every time a female appears in a game?

/thread

Are there any towns in Zelda: Febreeze edition?

Doesn't happen. Some two bit comedian beat the shit out of a female mma fighter once, might have been joe rogan or someone else.

The olympic grade 99th percentile of women is weaker than the 50th percentile of men. Women are an order of magnitude weaker.

You're right, it's better when every single game tries to be super realistic and they all end up looking the fucking same, like 90% of E3.

there's a difference between "GRAPHIXXXXX!!1!!" and not wanting to play a 5 fps slide show reel and you are a fooling yourself if you believe otherwise

Why do people have so much trouble separating an outstanding case from an average one. OBVIOUSLY if you train to beat the shit out of someone for years you will be better at it than someone who doesn't follow your regimen. What do you gain by pointing out something like that

clips.twitch.tv/nintendo/CrazyHummingbirdShazBotstix

Link because filesize limit

Yes there are they just didn't show them at E3 because it would potentially spoil story details

Just because

To be fair

I'm more impressed that there are this many fucking idiots that gobble up literal shit only because Jewtendos name is on it.

I think you are vastly overestimating how strong woman are, and the effect of training has on the ability to beat someone in fistacuffs.

I used to have a whole copypasta for this, but a woman needs to be over a whole standard deviation to be as strong as the average male. If you take a man at the same point, the woman would have to be at the absolute top level of recorded feminine athleticism to match, and that is in raw strength such as lifting. Anyone who has ever been punched in the head will tell you there are many other factors that men have that woman simply don't (bone structure comes to mind).

I don't even know the user, and judging by the board, he's probably a slightly out of shape teenager, maybe 20's. Even with that assumption (it's probably not true but let's roll with it), match him up against an MMA woman in the same weight class, and I'd still bet heavily that he would destroy her. Not beat her: destroy her.

This is the inherent danger of modern media beating people over the head with woman that are essentially superheros: this is so disconnected from reality that people need to understand woman don't have a "general disadvantage" of when fighting males, they have essentially no chance.

The fact this is contentious is fucking insane. It's like woman are trying to assume things that can put them in bad positions which lead to (real) rapes and actual deaths. Which is fucking stupid. Woman NEED men to defend them from other men. End of story.

Which is why our culture of "muh indepdent woman" is so fucked up. Men don't need woman to discover mathematics, philosophy, theology, art, engineering, science, technology, explore, or any of these things. But woman need men if they want to get a drink of water without getting pregnant by McRape and co. This isn't a bad thing: it's part of who we are.

Fuck that up, and enjoy the bitter fruits.

There was a trannie mma fighter that beat up a natural female mma fighter to the point she hasn't had any other fights.
A man filled with estrogen with no balls and no means to make testosterone still beat a woman who has more testosterone running in her system then a trannie.

Not even once.

Console war faggotry is cancer but these are gold

Actually this is like the first Nintendo game since splatoon that's gotten this much positive reaction on Holla Forums

Because it looks good

God, why are the trees in this game so fucking ugly.

I'm fairly sure an MMA fighter could kick my ass– and I'm a slightly out of shape young male. Although, I'm certainly not the average

If we weigh the same and have the same muscle mass but she knows how to fight and also has higher pain tolerance how would the fight go

Is that Ashley Burch I hear?

Every time. You fellas immediately turn into jewtube-comment tier shills whenever nintendo is involved.

Speaking of which, cool video game gif.

Sage

hang yourself

here's your reply.

No, really, those 3 frames of animation really are quite something, did you get it from tumblr?

this new zeldo is the first one I actually feel like needs to be on PC.

So, tumblr?

It looks so shitty. But the gameplay looked alright except for the animations.

Relax

It is also one of the first noteworthy games released on the WiiU. Besides W101 I'm not sure I can any.

Concept art that moves and is presented as gameplay.

It wouldn't have been so bad if the game didn't FUCKING LOOK LIKE A PRETENTIOUS HIPSTER INDIE GAME

alright, drone. I leave you to circlejerk in peace now.

Because drones give them money.

that's been wrong since the invention of guns.
hell, since the invention of crossbows

Liam Neeson?

FUCKING SJW NUMALES PUTTING COLOR IN VIDEO GAMES

Have you seen the Treehouse presentation with Tits girl yesterday?
Of course not , you would not have post that.

I suppose you're right, only a fool would assume that those graphics would be possible!

Because a tech demo thrown together is an incentive of quality.

That's disingenuous, the e3 2015 presentation was of an existing product, while that was indeed just a tech demo.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE CUCKCHAN

That's not even the point
Borderless, homogenous grass, that fucking blurry vision, it fucking looks like they put ambient occlusion in a open environment.

That's completely unrelated and doesn't fucking matter. don't be a faggot

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION, FUCKING LEAVE YOU CANCEROUS FUCKS, YOU'RE NOT EVEN SUBTLE WITH YOUR NINTENDO VS PLAYSTATION FAGGOTRY, GO BACK TO HIROSHIMA

Breath of the Wild sounds really gay. It's like a shower gel.

I don't know what you mean by borderless grass– it is fairly homogeneous on the plains but there are definitely flowers and bushes and leaves in the forests on the ground

It's blurry because of stream crompression

There's less bloom than WWHD

pottery

Hey if you're gonna be a website warring faggot I'm gonna be a faggot too. I hate console wars as much as you.

You have to go back

There is a reason leftycucks flood nintendo consoles and IPs. You are using kike tactics to defend nintendo dragging their feet again for maximum shekels. You are the definition of a good goyim.

I've been here since GG though, no thanks

>>>/cuckchan/

Is there a problem with what I said?

Fellow oldfag here. He's legit. I bet he's been here all summer! Do you like Jon tron? :^)

Keep telling yourself that.

The users of this site are almost identical to those who use 4chan, except here it's "Irrational hatred of 4chan" and there it's "Irrational hatred of Holla Forums" and you prove it. You argue just like a 4chan autist.

Its not a question of "do graphics matter?" Because of course they fucking matter, wither the graphics in question are photorealism or a dot and 2 lines

Its a question of "Are these graphics aesthetically pleasing?"

The graphical artist can do whatever the fuck he wants, he is the "artist" after all, its a matter of what direction he wants to take his game, photorealism or aesthetics

Its not that Nintendo doesn't care about graphics you dumb fucks, its just that they prefer aesthetics over photorealism, so of course they're not going to sport the latest and greatest GPUs in their consoles. Bottom line is; Nintendo really doesn't give a fuck about third parties, Nintendo consoles are made for Nintendo only with only their needs in mind. Wither or not this is a good thing or a bad thing depends on how much of a delusional fanboy you are.

I have too. Feel free to leave anytime.

In addtion, you all use "halfchan/cuckchan" in the same way that 4chan uses "reddit", as a boogeyman against anyone who they don't like. It's some kind of irrational superiority complex, where the users of either site feel like they are better than the users of the other site despite being the same thing.

nah

/thread

Go home 4cuck.

Why do none of you have an argument? I haven't seen a single counterpoint made, why is this? And I use both sites, I don't belong to either (identifying with a website is full autism).

So after DLC Jewtendoi finally embraced the art of the downgrade.
Now i can fiunally rest, lnowing that absolutley everything has gone to the shitter.

>>>/cuckchan/

Why havent the janitors cleaned up this fucking thread already?
Is Mark too busy shitposting in the E3 thread?

Again, I use both sites so telling me to go to one doesn't mean much. I already go there.

I almost feel sorry for them.

>>>/cuckchan/

They had one back when it was first announced
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/67935223/

That picture still doesn't look as good as Killzone 2. But fuck, Killzone 2 isn't even the best looking game of last generation, not even close.

I get the whole "graphics don't make a game great" argument and I agree. Still, they shouldn't use that as an excuse why they shouldn't have to try at all.

I think it looks better– and again, it's a different scale of game

and they say faggots don't come here from halfchan

Thats what Im doing, and it gets increasingly harder when we have these awful low effort cancerous posts clogging the catalog even when I bump older ones they're replaced by the 200 shitposters spammong the shit tier threads.

Fucking hell, even summer Holla Forums had comfy threads, its been nothing but cancer since E3 started.

Cant even have a comfy low post count threads without being derailed by epic memesters and shitposters from 4cuck rejects that came here for E3.

Hey, your post made me get it. Yeah I think I understand it now. It's one of those newfag deterrents. You say things that will make them mad and want to leave, and the undesirables leave, but the ones who don't have a loyalty stay. It's that kind of /a/jp/ elitism that keeps the shitters out. Yeah, that makes sense and I agree with that. Maybe I'll start doing it too.
I'll stop shitting up the thread now.

Console wars are cancer and I never said otherwise.

Come on white knight, go home and continue to polish your equipment, maybe someday a woman will notice your valiant efforts.

Fuckoff back to /a/, you fags are cancerous fucks independently of the board.

These both look like shit but the Zelda graphics in the second post aren't all muddled and complete garbage. That's more a problem of shitty lighting than anything.

Kill yourself cuckchanner

I already said that I get it guys

It's going to be absolute trash and they're going to claim it was a spin off all along rather than a real installment in the series, when the reception is abysmal. Calling it now.

Nigger what?

pretty sure the "emergent gameplay" meme is from like 2007 as well

And to think I was naive enough to believe that summerfags didn't exist.

Keep in mind the game in the PS3 screenshot ran at 14fps and dipped to 3fps regularly. Taking graffix screenshots with no FPS meter at face value is for normalfags still hooked into the matrix.

Also, this thread is cancer.

they dont make fun games and havent since 2007

It means the CONSOLE came out in 2006 you FUCKING MORON. Christ.

He's comparing capabilities of a console from 2006 to a console coming out next year.

Also dumbass, you can get these same visuals in Flower, a goddamned downloadable PSN game

And the Wii U came out in 2012– the NX version might have identical visuals but at a higher resolution or framerate so don't say we're comparing the PS3 and NX

No you cant, Flower doesn't have a huge open world with dynamic physics, combat, and weather

Also

At least condense them jesus christ

Nintendo apologists are actually retarded.

he's talking about the NX, not the wiiu

I'm pretty sure we were talking about the visuals and graphics, not gameplay.

Yeah, and console power runs more than just visuals

Street Fighter V has better visuals than Fallout 4 for a reason

Yeah user, why do people have to compare video games? Every videogame deserves a participation trophy.

Well, that explains why the character never shut the fuck up during the "gameplay footage" they showed at E3.

go back to where you came from

Is this what they're gonna do for the NX version?

Nigger started off the thread by comparing an open world cel shaded screenshot pulled directly from Youtube to what was probably a direct screenshot of an incredibly small pushing for realism FPS where it's infinitely easier to make better graphics. While he did make an admittedly better comparison later, he then implied that it's impossible for the game on his preferred platform to be downgraded and that it will always look outstanding. Also, he left the thread, never to return.
I think it looks poor visually as well, but OP was a fag, went about it in the shittiest way possible, and reeks entirely of console wars/halfchan.

And you can fuck off to halfchan also, especially when you admitted that you're from there in another one of these threads.

Those aren't dumb filenames

This is a dumb filename

These are actually converted gyfycats so that doesn't mean I'm from cuckchan m8

You know short "Gameplay" clips count as a type of concept art as well, right?

Killzone 2 was a good game.

what the hell kind of name is that? african?

Which is better?

Breath of the Wild looks like Skyward Sword and that's not a good thing.

the new Holla Forums meme huh

Skyward Sword is really hit and miss with its visuals. Some of the assets in the game look really nice, like the sea in the desert or most of the first temple. But all the trees in the game look horrible, and you have things like those buildings.

You can judge the looks without judging the whole game

You might need glasses.

The thing about SS is when you render it a high resolutions it kills the filter it had that made it look like a painting

Hello B8, my old friend. I see you have come to hook again.

Are you kidding me? That shit still looks infinitely better than this demo.

btw left

Only when it is emulated wrongly, though

perfect

0/10.

you can, but thats not how its been happening.

Far Cry Primal Blood Dragon

Shit bait. Shit OP. And summerfags aplenty from the looks of it.

You can't shit on nintendo for using shit hardware and complain when their games don't heavily push graphics. It's a fucking oxymoron.
Complain about how shit the game looks or some other shit.
The only reason any user with a two brain cells, not including OP, to rub together talk shit about other games is because they hype the graphics of the game and say it's the best looking shit ever and than fail at that. So fuck you OP for making me correct you. And go back and create bait that isn't shit.

Probably because

Zero Dawn looks like a game from 2010, though.

Couldn't care less about NX or graphics or shit like that. My problem is still that the wiiu feels like a nogamez machine. The meme's were right. I'm kind of salty that the first console I buy since ps2 ends up being best at collecting dust.

Seriously, if anyone here is thinking of buying an NX or a wiiu. Just fucking don't. Build up your PC and be happy with it.

you think making assumptions based on the art direction is less silly than judging the art direction itself?

No?
We've been doing it for years. Just because Spec Ops: The Line exists doesn't mean we should hold in good faith that another brown'n'bloom shooter will be any good.

Epic

And why is that any different?
It was a shit shooter with a mediocre story, just like anything else that's been put out in the last 6 years.

thanks croc

He went through puberty as a man. He has the body of an adult male. He doesn't need testosterone to beat up women who have naturally soft bones, smooth skin that glistens when they sweat, and supple, juicy breasts that swell during pregnancy.

This stunning and brave woman is fairly and honestly winning the mma.

Wo some bitch managed ot not get rekted by this "women"?

Women cant even beat boys in sport at the highest level.

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3609949/Matildas-lose-7-0-Newcastle-Jets-15s-Rio-Olympics-warm-up.html

I use this site due to the core users. I don't like halfchan because it's become the dump. Tumblr, Reddit, Facebook, they all go there and act edgy.

And by the way, you're claiming you don't identify with a website. I'll use a political argument, if you don't mind. "I'm neither left nor right so my opinion is fact". You got your argument.

With the point of comparison a port of a game coming out for a last gen system?

It has almost no bearing on what the NX specs are.

Iwata told us he WiiU's true inner power wasn't even unleashed yet. Did he die with the keys to it or something?

The WiiU's inner secrets have already been unleashed.

Fucking pussies.

I wouldn't consider any modern nintendo game I've played to be a 5 fps slide show in any way.

The only time consoles war threads are good is when OP gets blown the fuck out straight away.

I really, really like that picture.