I have done years of reading on blacks and their history

I have done years of reading on blacks and their history.

I figure out I may as well answers some shit about blacks that anons here may want ask.

It's astounding the level of ignorance some anons have over black history.

Feel free to AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kingdoms_in_pre-colonial_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sundiata_Keita
youtube.com/watch?v=BzBCl9kcdqc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoruba_people
prenhall.com/esm/app/ph-elem/multicult/html/chap3.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogon_people
youtube.com/watch?v=XOLOLrUBRBY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Kamkwamba
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Italo-Ethiopian_War#Ethiopian_perspective:_.22It_will_be_you_tomorrow.22
thegreatcourses.com/courses/african-experience-from-quot-lucy-quot-to-mandela.html
unesco.org/new/en/social-and-human-sciences/themes/general-history-of-africa/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Zimbabwe
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/iron/hd_iron.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe#High_and_Late_Middle_Ages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
quora.com/Is-it-true-that-in-human-history-white-people-have-killed-more-people-than-any-other-race
blackmeninamerica.com/year-end-update-how-do-black-people-spend-their-money-2/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism_in_Mexico#Colonial_period
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain#Massacres_and_mass_conversions_of_1391
youtube.com/watch?v=aT6vIq6_1OE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nsibidi
theguardian.com/world/2014/may/23/book-rustlers-timbuktu-mali-ancient-manuscripts-saved
reason.com/blog/2012/12/13/american-iqs-in-1900-averaged-67-points
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rougemont_Castle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mali_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_science_and_technology_in_Africa
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001336
ted.com/talks/james_flynn_why_our_iq_levels_are_higher_than_our_grandparents
youtube.com/watch?v=GyMyrvwLb8c
insd.bf/n/
phys.org/news/2013-05-victorian-era-people-intelligent-modern-day-counterparts.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10053977/The-Victorians-were-smarter-than-us-study-suggests.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/11/041117005027.htm
christianfearinggodman.blogspot.com.co/2011/04/80-of-americans-are-functionally.html
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/Were-the-Victorians-cleverer-than-us-The-decline-in-general-intelligence-estimated-from-a-meta-analysis-of-the-slowing-of-simple-reaction-time.pdf
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington_Carver
atlantablackstar.com/2014/11/24/10-black-philosophers-who-helped-spark-black-consciousness/
apa.org/monitor/2013/03/smarter.aspx
ted.com/talks/andrew_mwenda_takes_a_new_look_at_africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Age#Africa
as.wvu.edu/~kgarbutt/QuantGen/Gen535_2_2004/Inbreeding_Humans.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiocarbon_dating
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no thanks

Are you going to be providing sources for the claims that you make or are we expected to take your word for it?

feel free to ask.

Sure, can provide links.

Why did you wasted years to understand niggers? Its not like niggers can't be civilized, its just rap culture, and "gangsta" lifestyle is what pushing their limits in being spoiled by modern easy to live times.

there's more to blacks.
I started to make black supremacy threads on cuckchan to trigger pol retards, but eventually I started to have an interest on black history.

pick only 1, jamal

WE

Were you kangs n shiet?

Wanna know how i know you dont belong here?

You must read really, really slow.

WUZ WE KANGZ?

WE

feel free to ask.

there are african empires and shit.
the egypt shit are retarded americans and their subhuman education.

is a meme.

not really, there's plenty of unknown history.

wanna learn something or post retarded maymays?

Look, if you're for real here, just post some interesting stuff with links to sources. Instead of this retarded reddit shit, just start posting.

this

asking for questions and berating shitposts is shill territory

CIA is involved with spreading drugs in black neighborhoods, look up Rick Ross (not the rapper)

Music industry pushed gangster rap marketed towards blacks to push them into that lifestyle

Hollywood and Intelligence agencies always likewise pushed blacks to act and behave a certain way

basically its been programming

What are the most common misconceptions you see about niggos here?

Yeah agreed.

Da white devil dun stole our culture yo. Mozzart was a Black Man.

ahaha yeah nigger, there's the mali empire which conquered almost 3 different tribes of other niggers

or there's the ethiopians / somalis who are technically half-african due to intermarriage with copts and arabs

KANGZ

Fuck i keep rollin dubs over here. Jesus i wish I didnt waste my Hitler dubs on some stupid

Sorry boys.

>>>/reddit/

We really don't care much for their history, we just want them out of our communities and fucked off to fucking apefrica.

Then how can you claim to know it, kike.

Like the fact that jews intentionally made them more aggressive to make them into tools of progressiveness propaganda?

He was probably reading dexter b gordon and stuart christia.

Kek this.

Come on guys don't waste this opportunity to participate in scholarly inquiry and try thinking of some legit questions.

What I really want to know is, why do niggers smell so bad?

Bitch, that the odor of King's Palace.

wuz they kangs?

If blacks wuz kangs, why are they niggers?

okay:

Basics:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kingdoms_in_pre-colonial_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sundiata_Keita
youtube.com/watch?v=BzBCl9kcdqc
BBC special on timbuctu lost libraries.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoruba_people
prenhall.com/esm/app/ph-elem/multicult/html/chap3.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogon_people

Some fun shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=XOLOLrUBRBY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Kamkwamba

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Italo-Ethiopian_War#Ethiopian_perspective:_.22It_will_be_you_tomorrow.22

cringed

Why? You'd be studying the history of nothing, who does nothing and thinks nothing.

so was shaka zulu good or bad for south africa?

No. I said said to post some interesting stuff and then post some links to sources.
confirmed for idiot nigger trying to be smart.

WHITEY STOLE YOUR KNOWLEDGE

You obviously don't understand your role here, faggot. You made a thread, meaning, you had something interesting to say. SO FUCKING SAY IT. Which of those should I read and why? What misconceptions do we have? Why didn't you answer this ?

I'll give you one more post to redeem yourself before I call you a nigger.

What caused blacks to give up their lives as kings in Egypt to live in mud huts?

It's CIA and (((musical producers))) to destroy america.

Total ignorance about black history.
The most worse shit I've read is the complete arrogance towards blacks, is usually the huh duh blacks never invented nothing or didn't invent writing system or mud huts, as if blacks are animals, following some indigenous tribe, ignoring africa has cities and shit.

Is like posting sami people to claim norway is some primitive shithole.

The mali empire golden age was meanwhile europeans were eating shit and being backward retards.

you know there's google, right?

they have a sweating glandles (dunno the english word) that sweat a diferent kind of sweat, stronger.

yes

This is exactly the kind of thread that gets posted on 4cuck.

they were outnumbered by non-black slaves/citizens

Reminder that he was reading wikipedia for YEARS.

Fuck off nigger,no one especially whites give a rats ass about baboons that shlomo brought over to make some shekels.Go back to africa and your mud huts where you belong.

Well there you go lads. They wuz kangz. Holla Forums completely btfo. Wow. I can't even, I was wrong all along by thinking that they wuz not kangz. Yet here we have a nog scholar telling us that, contrary to popular belief, they WUZ kangz. Wow! I am going to leave this silly weebo website now and join my local diversity focus group.

nigger is a cultural american problem, just like calling all white people rednecks.

wrong, read a book.

he was defending his homeland from whitey invaders.

it's basic shit bro.

If you want non wikipedia shit, look:
thegreatcourses.com/courses/african-experience-from-quot-lucy-quot-to-mandela.html
unesco.org/new/en/social-and-human-sciences/themes/general-history-of-africa/

mud tribes are small tribes.
there's not indication that some rural remote village represents all of africa.

look up the capital cities and rich areas of rich africans, looks like european cities.
Look up the rich areas of lagos, by example.

Good job, you've linked to wikipedia and youtube.

I glanced over your links, looks like the negroids never achieved anything nearing a civilization, and instead at most accomplished a few primitive tribal "kingdoms" and one notable instance of a slave empire (Mali under Mansa Musa).

So, niggers are neolithic apes. What's new?

Also, oh boy, looks like the kike mods of this shithole board have banned every VPN node I've got, for completely fucking innocuous comments. Fuck this shithole and it's shitheaded mods.

You're a fucking idiot. They don't have a different kind of sweat. They have more. Also it's apocrine kek, ape

The mali empire was a thousand years after the Western Roman Empire, you dumb coon.

i believe the racism on here is purposely pushed to keep out good part of populace who would be red pilled

I rate your thread shit/10. I recommend starting a thread with some paragraphs of actual engaging well cited info instead of doing an "AMA" and giving one sentence responses that answer nothing.

Also you're a nigger.

blacks had the same history asians, amerindians, europeans and other races had.
It simply was ignored and outright forbidden.

I've heard and read that black culture pre-60's was much less autistic. Is there a shred of truth to this, and if so, what caused the nigs to nog?

different kind of sweat gland*

Why do you assume africans still live in mud huts?

Well that's what happens when your libraries and records were stored on their intergalactic pyramid starships that flew to Orion with the space Gods in 10,000BC.

LOL you stupid nigger. Mali was a slave empire that was enriched by Arabs buying niggers. Mansa Musa was nothing more than a slaver and literally paid Arabs to do every fucking thing related to management and building. Look up the giany mudhut mosque he had built. It was designed and built under the direction of an Arab with nigger slave labor.

Goddamn you niggers are stupid.

So?

they were doing surgeries, libraries, mosques and scholar shit while europeans were a backwater shithole.

Ah, of course, of course! 1000 humble apologies to the grand mufti of melanin! I bow down before his knowledge of our ape-like brethren. They truly waz kangs! After all, how could any one person trawl through that immense library of unbiased knowledge, written in stone? A true strength of mental fortitude

there's a lot to talk about.
feel free to ask something.

I didn't assume anything you stupid nigger, everything of value in Africa now is what Whites built and what you niggers stole. There is no such thing as a black society in Africa that is built and managed by blacks. Not a single fucking one.

Because a lot of them still do.

pre civil rights movement blacks were starting to do fine.

It was the politicians and liberals trying to help them that destroyed them.
Also ((some)) people started to glorify nigger culture.

The elites were not interested into blacks developing normally, so they infiltrated them and destroyed them.

Are you high? In 1200 they were chimping out over slaves while Europe was experiencing a renaissance.

No, you said you studied this shit for years. Prove it, and not by posting wikipedia or just copying something out of the articles. You must have compiled the information in a text, parsed your thoughts and written them down and condensed them into something readable for people to learn from. Actually post some shit that has substance and give your sources that aren't the cesspit that is wikipedia.

The Europeans were building monuments and recoding philosophy in 2000BC. They had sophisticated networks of trade at that time that stretched across Asia Minor and into the Indus Valley.

The Vinca script is perhaps the oldest written language on Earth dating to 12,000BC and is found in what is today called the Balkans.

The Proto-Indo Europeans wrote the Vedas about 4000BC, which is to this day one of the largest and most elaborate religious texts in history.

Goddamn nigger, I know you want to feel proud of something but there's nothing there. Fuck off.

Learn some actual history you stupid nigger.

(checked) quads confirm

Look up the BBC I showed you, there's still the ancient records some people guard on their family rooms, books that are centuries old.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Zimbabwe

There's more kindomgs and empires than mali user.

It is true and it's common knowledge. But it's only the ammo they used to load the weapon (niggers) with.
Their animalistic inferiority is pretty much out of the question, just look at Africa.

what time period? I'll tell you why you are wrong

I've heard redpilled blacks say the same thing.
It's always (((them))).

inb4 no redpilled blacks exist

there's more than 50 african countries, some which never were colonized like etiopia.

Botswana PPP is the same as brazil.
Seychelles is a high developed nation with 0.7 of HDI, similar I think to Chile.

why do you feel proud about being ignorant?

Some rural village that is very remote is not indicative of being the normal life.

1200 is the end of the middle ages faggot.

you meant 16 century.

is a joke faggot.
I post wikipedia, because is well written.

If you want some non wikipedia shit, look up the unesco african history encyclopedia.

Your post made me take a sudden interest in black history, so I looked it up and read it all.
I don't know why it took you years.
Here I have condensed it for others who don't have enough free time currently:

You dumb nigger. Firstly Ethiopia is THE only polity that was never colonized.

Secondly, as I stated priorly, every country in Africa that is what it is owes everything to external investment and management.

There is not a single nation on the face of the African continent that wasn't created and maintained by European, Arabs, or Asians.

Not a single one.

So you mean they have been briefly occupied by the Arabs in the 9th century, by the time Charlemagne was conquering Britain and Byzatine Empire was at it's apex researching advanced mechanics and building siege engines?

Are you retarded?

WHAT THE FUCK WHY ???

Perhaps you're actually a shill

Truly africans are the greatest. Europe btfo forever

let's ignore rome had a population of 1m+ pre-0BC

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/iron/hd_iron.htm

why the anger, though?

Mud huts ARE the normal life for them. The capital cities are built by European and Chinese construction companies and paid for by their natural resources.Only to shot that they have high buildings too.

Japan, inner china and mongolia were never conquered by europeans.

You do realize there were comercial travel by arabs and berbers with west africa in the X century?

Nope. Here, I'll use your favorite site as source.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe#High_and_Late_Middle_Ages
Not THE Renaissance, dumbfuck, A renaissance. Don't they teach you English before they tell you to shill here?

Just today some nigger on jewtube was lecturing me about the white devil and blacks being the victims.

OP is cuck.

It doesnt matter if he talks shit about muh CIA programs and whatever.

Niggers behave the same way in every country, they dont need a "program" to act like the chimps they are.

the moortuguese are the ones to blame for bringing these niggers over here, fuck them

english isn't my native language.
also I don't give a fuck about typos.

current day nigeria GDP is three times the GDP of hitler.
current day african mortality rates are the same as 1950 europe.
current IQ rates in africa are the same as 1850 european or more.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II

More like resource relocation, because the niggers had slaves, gems and gold, which they gave up for trinkets and carpets.
Basically the same thing happened after Europeans came. But the arabs were smarter, they castrated their slaves.

Mind telling us about them baby rapes in africa

I meant the only polity in Africa you dumb fuck.

Nope.

Only remote rural villages with some traditional tribes live in mud huts.

And I'm a European bull moose. Go on faggot, why don't you do as I asked? Surely you must have written Something down. If you haven't then your studying is worthless.

More like same as in 1944 Europe.

Pff, most africans have an IQ of a chimpanzee. That's an established fact, that niggers are intellectually inferior to gorillas.

Yep, it's black Africa alright.

Early renaissance is 1300
Renaissance started in 1450 or some shit.
Real renaissance is up until 1600.

fag.

there's 20 black nations with less homicides than the USA.

burkina fasso and madagascar have less homicides than germany.

try again.

no he wasn't you illiterate nigger, that was decades after he died

The reason for that is, that niggers can't maintain anything. Most of them live in the mud huts and starve if we don't send them food.

You really think there are orgs keeping acurate track of statistics in those countries? You fucking idiot, they barely have anything resembling social services in any of those countries.

This doesn't disprove there were advanced african societies in west africa.

whites did the same in the middle ages, other races have done the same.
nothing new.

whites used to do pretty fucked up shit to themselves in roman and middle ages times.

yes, etiopia was never colonized by whites.
Your point?

Not according to wikipedia, your holy grail of everything factual.
If you're not just shitposting and seriously want to make Africa great again, watch Empire of Dust. A lot of your fellow niggers don't give a shit about their country and just want gibs. Maybe start talking to them instead of sperging at white nationalist weeaboos.

It's the current year though. Niggers are still raping babies to cure themselves from AIDs. They're still lopping off the limbs of kids to use in witchdoctor shit. They're still cutting themselves and wearing life jackets to protect them from bullets.

Is a hobby, I like to trigger retards on the pols talking about blacks and using google.
not very hard to do.

the average white peasant in 1850 would have a current day IQ of 70 today.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect

"Advanced" means self-sustainable and able to defend itself from the outside forces.
There were never any advanced societies in Africa and there still aren't.

IT TOOK THEM 4 CENTURIES!!!

laugh.jpg

WE WUZ GANGS

not diferent from other poor nations.
have you seen rural china, india, latinoamerica?

whites were the invaders in africa.
remember your ancestors brough them to america.
blame whites for not leaving blacks alone in africa.

not really.
starvation is because of warlords gaurgin all the food and help from first world.

Africans had dictatorships until the mid 90s, and some are still dictatorships.

Funny how people with IQ of 70 built automatons and airships and made things no niggers of today can replicate.
Reported, enjoy permaban.

So? The only thing they did wrong is not killing all of the chimps.

Only proves my point.

So it doesn't count because it contradicts your pol memes, right?

quora.com/Is-it-true-that-in-human-history-white-people-have-killed-more-people-than-any-other-race

So you admit you have nothing real and are just shit posting? Good to know, Tyrone. Hope the rival gang two blocks down sets your entire ghetto on fire as you all kill each other.

I really don't think you know any thing about niggers or the like. Yes they are flooded and have been flooded with propaganda for ages, yet they make no resistance to it and the same can be said for whites, they target demographics with different cultures, that's to be expected.

They were slavers, theives and ruffians, barely above animal, and for a matter of fact, fucked monkeys, they brought us aids, and other diseases. They have not a single excuse and in all honesty even the most educated and intelligent are fucking self centered and incapable of empathy. That's what sets us apart from all others, and is in fact our greatest weakness which is exploited in full, They are drawn to civilization only so that they may plunder it.

If you look at african-american market data, or rather the spending habits of male african americans you can see that they spend frivolously, value the vanity of life. Now I only use such terms as african-american to differentiate between sub-Saharan niggers and us niggers.

blackmeninamerica.com/year-end-update-how-do-black-people-spend-their-money-2/

Now I've done a lot of research on all of the predominate races in america in order to get a some what accurate foundation to extrapolate what exactly what's going and the prognosis is bleak.

Mexicans carry a lot of jewish blood due to the converso's in the colonial period of mexico.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism_in_Mexico#Colonial_period

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain#Massacres_and_mass_conversions_of_1391

In other word's op is a faggot and this thread needed some information.

youtube.com/watch?v=aT6vIq6_1OE

But I'm not jewish.

Learn to read, nigger.
Durr.

what do you mean by advanced?

XX century technology?

Africans had agriculture, iron workings and tools to make food, otherwise they would had starved to death.

They have oral history, art, architecture, medicine, libraries.

What do you mean by advanced?

Yes, every where on Earth except for Australia had more advanced civilizations than Negroid Africa, by thousands of years.

Sorry faggot, negroids are genetically inferior. Get over it.

Why aren't you banned yet? the kikey got lazy.

It's not true because niggers aren't collecting stats on their crimes you fucking worthless negroid and/or leftist piece of garbage.

literally first year sociology.

can't deal with proper arguments and feel threatened of your little echo chamber?

warlords were the result of colonization.
so blame, whites.

so you have no real argument, right?
I won then.

MUH COLONIZATION
Hang yourself, coon.

DINDU NUFFIN

No, I asked for proof. You just posted wikipedia, which even my middle school teachers would automatically give you an failing grade. You refused to provide proof in your own words, again just making claims and posting links. You then admitted to just trying to get a rise out of Holla Forums. You don't win, because you will forever and always be a faggot and a nigger.

a dissease made by USA and the CIA to kill blacks and gays, what new?

more shit made by whites as biological weapons to depopulate poor areas.

they have

nope, and I have black friends.

another retard who thinks all the world is like america.

so, I can say europeans are retarded and fat because americans are retarded and fat, right?

error.
people outside of your shithole aren't like americans.

vid related, got BTFO by another youtuber.

Try again with real information and not cognitive bias pls.

poor does not mean primitive you nigger

if you're white you're to blame, since pol loves to put blacks as single units without proper individual will, I can do the same with whites.

also, askenazis are white.

see

Stop replying, retards. It's a nigger from Holla Forums

I'm not breaking any rules.
Or I am not allowed to post real information.
Or pol is an echo chamber?
Did I hurt pol echo chamber feelings?

this is cuckchan tier bullshit, OP is either a nigger or wants to indulge in a black hate tirade thread.SAGE

do you got a single citation to back that up retard?

we wuz good boys, we didn't do shit.

Kek. That's the only argument you've given this entire thread, except from links to youtube and wikipedia because you can't vocalize your own thoughts. You need someone else to think and speak for you.

tbh I thought it was a pajeet from Holla Forums or something, but they're pretty dead so you're probably right.

Yes, you are. You get permanently banned for saying niggers are people here.
Where do you think you are?

wikipedia have links and sources at the end of the page.

I already told you retard.
If you want non wikipedia shit, read the unesco history of african encyclopedia.

The most noteworthy thing about Mali was Mansa Musa's wealth, a product of the enormous gold deposits in his kingdom.

Accomplishments made in scholarship and similar endeavors were almost entirely the product of Arabs and other Caucasians settling their there in an attempt to gain some of Musa's wealth.

shit thread/10

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

What the fuck am I even looking at here…

*settling there

A retarded shill.

who says african kingdoms were primitive?

lmao this shithole.

Yes?
Are u a newfag?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nsibidi

That doesn't counter my point.

???

Holy shit you're bad at this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_whispers

Why are niggers so stupid?

Yes just look at Africa where white people took and enslaved black people and were inherently influential in the corruption and destruction of that continent

A lot of the corruption there is also a result of foreign interventions

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism#Islamic_Writers_and_Scholars_on_Black_People

Nothing wrong with that. Our plan is to kill them all and take Africa back for whites.

theguardian.com/world/2014/may/23/book-rustlers-timbuktu-mali-ancient-manuscripts-saved

really makes me think.

a lot have low IQ, but not all.

define primitive.

While I'm here:
DAILY REMINDER

The average IQ of Africa as a whole is sub-70.

Why do you specifically mention oral history then, instead of just history? Also, you write like a nigger as well. Are you """French"""?

So what you're saying is all niggers have low IQ? That's racist dude.

No, just a statistically-backed 80%+.
And that's the African Americans, whose average IQ is a full SD above the African mean.
Wew lad.

Why don't you do that first, and we can see what you come up with, eh?

reason.com/blog/2012/12/13/american-iqs-in-1900-averaged-67-points

there's not a single african tribe retard.
there's more than 800 there.

Not all tribes have low IQ.
some are smarter than whites.

see

Quoting myself:

You're implying that the entirely of Western Civilization is based on the Old/New Testament. Ridiculous.

Definitely not yours friendo :^)

rly makes me think.

This is literally 0/10 bait-tier

A liberal theory, that is based on nothing.

Riddle me this. Why should niggers be allowed to live at all? They are weak, have inferior genetics, chimp-like intelligence are inherently violent and criminal.

Why shouldn't the whole race be eradicated? Is there even an argument for that?

*entirety

No one cares. Niggers openly say they want to murder "white babies" now all the time. They were brought here by Jews in slave ships and their minds are still enslaved by the Jew.

We're just waiting to kill you all. So go wake up your people to the Jew.

Going by standards of culture, morality, intelligence, and accomplishments who would you say are the better race between blacks and whites?

Total ignorance about black history.
The most worse shit I've read is the complete arrogance towards blacks, is usually the huh duh blacks never invented nothing or didn't invent writing system or mud huts, as if blacks are animals, following some indigenous tribe, ignoring africa has cities and shit.

Name something of substance that niggers invented and brought into the world.

Pro Tip: you can't

Nigga you lien!

> > At 5am on a Sunday morning, Mohamed Diagayeté was disturbed by an urgent banging on the door of his house in Timbuktu, on the southern edge of the Sahara desert.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rougemont_Castle

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mali_Empire
> There are a few references to Mali in early written literature. Among these are references to "Pene" and "Malal" in the work of al-Bakri in 1068, the story of the conversion of an early ruler, known to Ibn Khaldun (by 1397) as Barmandana, and a few geographical details in the work of al-Idrisi.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

If you honestly believe the racial gap in IQ is entirely environmental in nature I suggest you read and watch the following:

humanbiologicaldiversity.com/#IQ

youtube.com/watch?v=MOnQPXuU81Q&feature=youtu.be&t=14m27s

web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000889

So what is your definition of 'primitive'?

Something that simply does not explain the cognitive variational trends between races.
What else ya got?

Why don't you use wikipedia to read and inform rather than bragging about ignorance?

Some african tribes have higher IQ than others, just like some whites are smarter than others.

Is proven science, the IQ scores have to move forward because people are becomming smarter, and is measurable.
1980 whites would be retarded today.

on what grounds?

you have not real arguments, only butthurt memes.

blame jews for brainwashing blacks into hating whites.
africans don't hate whites by example.

You think the word of a former crack cocaine dealer is trustworthy? Because his statements are the only thing supporting this theory.

The CIA did assist drug traffickers in getting cocaine into the USA, but they did not spread the drug to blacks or invent crack. "Rick Ross" is blaming whitey because he likely feels guilty in earning millions of dollars by selling poison to his community.

All music made in the XX century has black roots.

subjective.
african legal systems are fairer than europeans.

some african tribes are as smart as whites.

Wanna try again?

> sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001336

Next.

So we aren't our enviroment? Your DNA has nothing to do with that? You are just a white soul trapped in a meaty black corpse and can't escape?

Environment = race (150yrs doesn't change that)

WE

coffee.
several medicines used by whites were made from traditional african medicines.
all post XX century popular music.
Carver peanuts.
Fire.
Iron working.

Answer the question.

Nope.

On the grounds that we can. And because white nations need their resources.

And none of them have a higher average IQ than whites. What's your point?

Laughable.

Subjective. ;^)

Wanna try again? ;^)

we wuz civilized and shit.

How about you counter what I actually wrote instead of going off on a tangent?

I do…

Why arent you redpilling them and thanking us for the homework (memes)? Instead you do what? Post "white boi" threads on 4chn? Do something useful

Do I have a citation to show that niggers don't collect stats?

I can't prove a negative dumbass. How about you show me which organization is keeping track of those stats and proof that they're competent and capable enough to collect them accurately.

Not even once.

Let's review.

So far, this faggot has cited:

As someone with BS in both Chemistry and Biology, who has done extensive study of the African historical paradigm and the supposed accomplishments of the Negroid people - and who does not hate nor necessarily look down upon said people, anymore than any of the other lesser peoples of the world - I find this downright insulting.

Step your game up you fucking groid-shilling faggots, before I do what Kek told me to and show you some serious shit.

Nigger reread the post you're replying to.

Discovered by the Ethiopians, who are genetically more similar to Caucasians than blacks. Sorry Tyrone.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC139378/

Have any good ideas/intellectual concepts come from Negroids?
Hard mode: Is there a Negroid philosopher?
impossible mode: no white genetic admixture

How the fuck do you 'discover' coffee? That's like discovering apple juice for fucks sake.

it proves the average white in 1890 would have an IQ worse than blacks today.

It means IQ is enviromental.

What do I meant by primitive?
lacking writing system, agriculture, architecture, art, irrigation systems, cities.

Not fucking XX century technology.

ted.com/talks/james_flynn_why_our_iq_levels_are_higher_than_our_grandparents

Intelligence isn't 100% genetical.

You can't see african scores when they suffer from malnutrition and poverty, which lowers IQ.

youtube.com/watch?v=GyMyrvwLb8c

there's not a single black race retard.

white nations are having not childrens and soon will become irrelevant.
isn't demographics funny?

Some do.

lmao

The only successful empires that ever existed in Africa were trade Empires. The African is incapable of producing anything him self, and would sooner sell his fellow man and rely on other nations solely for resources, he is unintuitive, uninspired, lazy, and primitive in the worst meaning of the sense. If the African continent was locked off after the split of mankind, literally nothing of value would be lost.

*himself

so then why do niggers in 1st world countries still have the IQ of jungle niggers?

Amazes me when nogs become Muslims.

No, it doesn't.

No, it likewise, doesn't.

Most African cultures never developed a writing system until outsiders provided it.
Find me an African writing system and I wager there will be an Arab or a European behind it.

See above.

See above.

See above.

See above.

> ted.com/talks/james_flynn_why_our_iq_levels_are_higher_than_our_grandparents
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA~!
YOU'RE CITING THAT FUCKING WOO AT ME!? AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
You still haven't responded to my link above which shows the Flynn Effect no longer appears.

Nobody said it was. It IS however, primarily genetic.
Pffthahaha. Is this Venti? Am I being Venti'd right now? Show me your tits.

Hilariously flawed, in that you're suggesting all of African suffers from malnutrition and poverty and has for decades… Meanwhile, we've got quotes from Arabs in the fucking pre-X century period noting that Africans are less intelligent than literal apes.
Keep trying.

While this is true, this doesn't change the fact that black Africans have much lower intelligence than any other ethnic group.

I suffered all that stuff as a child. My IQ is 137. Growing up around blacks, Asians, and mostly Mexicans you can see the intelligent follow them their whole life… it doesn't change or improve. Mexicans aren't stupid because they're parents fed them fucking tacos. They're born stupid at about a level of 99%. Whites have less stupid, making them more functional and successful in civilization building because we make the stupid ones go to war.

Why don't you go redpill other niggers on Jews? That's what will help us not fight anymore and fix this shit.

how bout you spend five minutes reading wikipedia rather than talking shit?

also, western morality is based on jew fairy tales, retard.

I'm having fun.

insd.bf/n/

burkina fasso institute of stadistics.
wanna try again?

Answer the question.

Wrong.

phys.org/news/2013-05-victorian-era-people-intelligent-modern-day-counterparts.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10053977/The-Victorians-were-smarter-than-us-study-suggests.html

Reaction times – a reliable marker of general intelligence – have declined steadily since the Victorian era from about 183 milliseconds to 250ms in men, and from 187ms to 277ms in women.

Actually, global IQ levels are declining due to weakening natural selection, so all races are actually becoming more retarded over time, particularly those groups whose lower classes are breeding like vermin.

Lack of iodine and specific vitamins lowers IQ. In countries where the common diet has them in abundance, the increase in IQ is only around 3 to 5 points.

Socrates stole his work from a slave at the time call Tyronious and stole credit for it. He wuz philosophers and shit. I've done years of reading on the kangs.

Top Kek.

Know how I know you're stupid? Because you keep citing other people - and many of the ones you're citing are scienfitically illiterate while trying to tell people about scientific concepts.
As someone who has a better educational background and knowledge base than most of the people you're citing, this is just… It makes me smile.

;^)

funny how most pol meme arguments are proven wrong with thirty seconds on google.

millenials, everyone.

Holy shit, you're all fucking retarded.

shieeeeeeeeeeeet

Well there is one black chess grandmaster, if that counts for anything.

Tyronious LMAO!!! btfo sides

I guess you missed this post:

See:

Prenatal Famine and Adult Health

>In national data using Dutch military recruits examined at age 18 years, Z.A. Stein and colleagues (120) found no association between prenatal famine exposure and the prevalence of either mild or severe mental retardation or a decrease in IQ as estimated from mean scores on the Raven progressive matrices test. Because of the nature of the sample and the number of individuals available for study, the findings make a convincing case for the absence of long-lasting effects up to young adulthood, at least in males.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3857581/

Another example of why niggers are useless

Except you didn't disprove anything.
Funny how most Holla Forums shills resort to such commentary when they've gotten their asses handed to them.
Tell me about the African writing systems not influenced by outside actors. I'll wait.
Bonus points if you can do it without citing wiki or an MSM outlet.
;^)

So?

you just proved there's more than one black race.

there's black writers.
Chihua achebe wont the nobel prize, I remember.

Do you realize crops need to be discovered and selected over generations to be ready?
You can pin point the people who initially harvested a crop as the inventors.

Not by you they aren't. You said you could provide sources at the beginning of your thread and you have failed miserably.

depends on the individual.
16% of blacks have higher IQ than whites.

Wew, and I suppose blacks getting welfare and free jobs is also indicative of their contribution to society, right?

Arguing in a proper manner =/= "talking shit"

I never stated that there is no technological development attributable to Sub Saharan Africans so simply pointing to an article on wikipedia about technology in Africa is pic related.

Quoting myself again:

This is so critical for understanding this period of history and it pisses me off that we aren't taught this highly important fact in American history. Rival tribes would sell slaves to the Europeans and before that they would take slaves for themselves. The biggest opponent of Britain outlawing slavery was the king of Egypt because he had become filthy rich off of the slave trade.

SLAVERY WAS PART OF AFRICAN CULTURE, BEFORE & AFTER COLONIALISM

EUROPEANS AND AMERICANS WERE THE FIRST TO OUTLAW SLAVERY

This is now a race realism thread.

lmao retard.

economic factors lowers the IQ.

It's been proven the average IQ of blacks when poverty is controlled is 85, not like current day africa has.

Poverty and malnutrition lowers IQ, is not even debatable.

You think race is just about skin color? Fucking pathetic.

I'll say it again; Ethiopians are more similar to Caucasians than they are to niggers. They're also the only people to successfully resist European colonization. I don't think that's a coincidence.

Wait… What?
They have to be discovered? So someone had to discover apples?
And then they had to select them over generations to be ready for… What?

Today I learned you can pin point the people who initially harvest a crop as the 'inventors' of that crop.
Top fucking Kek lad, this is getting downright legitimate WE WUZ levels of stupid.

Oh really?

See:

And see:

I'm sure you'll continue to ignore the post above.

jews and asians BTFO whites in IQ scores.

my IQ is in the world top 10% quadrantil, so I know IQ is a meme.

but thanks for playing.

lmao wow you sure btfo him

What? How many whites, genius? 100% is what you're implying. That means 16% of black are smarter than all whites.

Where are they and are they working for their Jewish slave masters too?

To low to even read. Let that sink in.

What are you even trying to say? You're really demonstrating the intelligence of niggers, and not in the way you're hoping to.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/11/041117005027.htm

wow, I can also play the google scholar game.

so you are telling me 84% of niggers have a lower IQ than all whites or the average white IQ? you aren't making much sense nigger

Jews aren't a race. They're mongrels who inbred for fanaticism
Anyone who tells you different is either a Christian shitskin mongrel or a Jew

christianfearinggodman.blogspot.com.co/2011/04/80-of-americans-are-functionally.html

absolutely false,why do the richest niggers and their nigglets that go to decent schools in the US still score lower than the poorest whites overwhelmingly?Nice echo chamber tho any nigger sees this thread will be btfo'd even more and have to face the fact you are now,always have been,always will be inferior to whites no matter how much affirmative action jews throw at you trying to cut actual intelligent whites out of more prestigious schools by intelligence levels no nigger should ever step foot in.The fact you need affirmative action to compete says it all Niggers are fucking stupid and contribute nothing to civilization built by and for whites.

Seems legit

huh, can't name any sort of outstanding intellectual contribution or philosophical idea?

Told ya.

That's a very nice strawman there. Do you need some help burning it? You appear to be struggling. ;^)

Conflicting evidence suggests otherwise.

Perfect! We agree! Its been proven that when povery is controlled, the average IQ is 85 - which is that of the US African Americans, which is still a standard deviation below the White mean, and results in 10% of the Black population being clinically retarded and only 10% of the Black population exceeding IQ 100, with only 0.03% of their population exceeding IQ 130.
I'm glad we've on the same page. ;^)

Except here is you debating it.

This is a fun game.

But user, African Americans have an average IQ of 85… Isn't that what you claim Africans would have if poverty were controlled?
Which is it user? You can't have it both ways. ;^)

European IQ is (probably, it's hard to find data that allows for direct comparison) lower now than in 1850, so that's obvious bullshit.
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/Were-the-Victorians-cleverer-than-us-The-decline-in-general-intelligence-estimated-from-a-meta-analysis-of-the-slowing-of-simple-reaction-time.pdf

Oh! It should also be noted: Non-Hispanic White Americans have the HIGHEST AVERAGE IQ anywhere in the world, barring East Asians and Ashkenazi Jews (and probably a few other outliers)… 10% of the US non-Hispanic White population of the US live in poverty - thus, the population's scores would be EVEN HIGHER if not for being dragged down by that 10%.

… Funnily enough, that 10% of Whites? Its about 20 million… Which is about double the 10 million (approx.) non-Hispanic Blacks in poverty in the US today.
Funny indeed!

user at least try.
BEN CARSON
MLK

Obama got the nobel peace prize for literally just being black, that doesn't mean anything.

But user, Ben Carson is like 20% European genetically… In fact, the average across US Blacks in terms of European admixture is ~20%.
Funny that, eh?

… But its probably the poverty and malnutrition that was holding them down, not the White genes that lifted them up… Right? ;^)

Expect the study I provided demonstrated the opposite.

Correlation=/=causation.

Intelligence is highly heritable. Those malnourished children in the study you provided were likely children of low IQ parents. I study I provided is far more convincing as socioeconomic factors played no role in determining who was effected by the Dutch famine.

How about you stop ignoring my previous post regarding the nature of IQ? Fucking read, nigger!

I honestly expected that, not gonna lie.

Ironically the most advanced places in Africa are those with colonial pasts. Any place untouched by white men in that region of the world is literally just tribes of niggers doing nothing for thousands of years.

What about arabs?
They killed untold millions

You know, all this well-meaning defense of the poor oppressed PoC is just hurting them, right? Your shitty non-arguments and wiki links just make them look even worse than we previously thought.
Let them defend themselves. Why do they need a white savior to come in and fight their battles for them? Why are you mothering them and squashing their attempts to intellectually grow on their own? Cut the apron strings, fam.
There are probably some nogs and mulatto lurkers who are cringing at your attempt to white knight for them as we speak.

I wager that's the core of the talented 10th to be honest - and the troublesome 10th (the 10%+ of the US Black population that is functionally retarded) is probably the group with the least European admixture.

What a surprise!

Protip from someone who ACTUALLY knows about Africa and its history: Arabs and Europeans were the catalyst for basically every African civilization bearing enough merit to even be in question as to their definition as a 'civilization'.
There is not a single African-originating society/civilization that is worth a damn in terms of merit which does not bear the mark of outsiders… And I don't even dislike Blacks - if anything, I'd like to see them left alone to figure things out on their own.

Anyone who legitimately believes the shit OP is saying would have to agree with me - if Africans truly have suffered under colonial rule and have potential of their own as regards societal merit, the best thing we could do for them, by that logical reasoning pathway, is to leave them to it. If OP is right, then Africans should be in a golden age in about 100 years without any outside interference… And I mean, that seems likely, right? ;^)

not all blacks live in america.

All the western morality can be traced back to christianity.

Africans sold the lower castes of the black society to arabs.
The dumbest africans ended up as slaves.
Never the poets, scholars and musicians ended up as slaves.

Why are niggers pissed about 200 years of slavery by whites, but not about 1000 years enslavement by arabs who cut your dicks of which only 1 in 5 or so survived? Which whites ended? Or the other niggers who kept nigger slaves? Dont you understand it was normal back then and your ancestors were as cruel or even more? Why only bitch about whites?

We already went over this. The Arabs were already in Nigeria when Nsibidi was created.
Which is exactly the opposite of the task that was presented to you.

Why do you hate black people so much that you feel you have to keep lying about their history? Why do you keep trying to culturally appropriate the creations of the Arab people?
God damn you are such a racist.

We know some African tribes managed to figure out agriculture and that Ethiopians made an alphabet, that doesn't change the fact the European civilization is leaps and bounds ahead of anything Africa ever came up with. Christ the Aztecs were far more advanced than any African civilization and they had way less time to advance.

Western morality goes back through Christianity, not just to it. European Christian moral philosophy owed as much to Aristotle (via Aquinas) as it did to early Christians.

yeah, the average of blacks seems to be 85 when economic variables are controlled.

Nothing weird, same IQ as spics.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington_Carver

This is the most intelligent black on history.

Ehhhhhhh. That's an arguable stretch, but I'll allow it.

Also a biiiig stretch lad. As I said, I have yet to see evidence of any African society creating writing which does not bear the mark of outsiders.

This is why I'll let that first bit slide - because, generally speaking, you're entirely correct.

And really grinds my gears seeing straight-up Spielberg racists like OP coming in here and shitting all over the works of those Arab explorers who brought civility to the African continent. Its sad.

Actually, spics lean more towards 87-89.
I made a nice graphic to cover this and everything.

Okay, ya know, I know this is just shilling/shitposting, but seriously, I can't get that 'genetical' thing out of my head.
If you're Venti, and you don't show me your misshappen mystery-meat tits, I will be very disappointed and I will not give you any Princess Points, I tell you hwat.

you mean cutting out the 80% of the ghetto nigger population?

I've never claimed blacks were smarter than whites on average, retard.

Some blacks are smarter than whites, though.

atlantablackstar.com/2014/11/24/10-black-philosophers-who-helped-spark-black-consciousness/

Some of the black intelectuals supported to return to africa before the jews killed their movement.

So blame jews.

One one hand we have legends which formed the basis for a religious text which became the system of morality for the West

On another there's a complete lack of written history, instead we have "oral tradition", something which is obviously unreliable.

False equivalency.

Good point.

Topkek, I didn't realize Mexicans were cucked by blacks.
Are one of these you, OP?

lmao.

I never claimed blacks average was higher than whites.
I claimed blacks werent 70 IQ retarded.

more like 16%

130 is not necesary.
120 for most of the jobs is enough.

130 is only need for academical positions on research on math and physics.

try again.

You really needed to clarify that, in that, just based on statistical examinations, there IS, unquestionably, a White person who is more intelligent than every Black person on Earth.

A lower average IQ effectively dictates that there will always be more from the group with the higher average at the upper extremes, and eventually, the lower average will effectively cease to be represented. I mean, shit, US Blacks are your gold standard for Black cognitive potential it seems, and only 0.03% of their population exceeds IQ 130 based on an average of 85.
About 5% of the White population exceeds IQ 130.

So, how about IQ 160? Let's see here…
With an average IQ of 105, US Whites would demonstrate 0.01% of their population above IQ 160.
Blacks, with average IQ of 85, present… HAH! A STATISTICAL VALUE OF ZERO! AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

lmao.

I never claimed you claimed that.

Well, about 10-12% of them are.

Depends. If you use the SD of 15, you'll come out that way - but Black curves are usually demonstrated to have an SD of 13 (IIRC), which results in only about 12% in both retarded/over-100 IQ clades.

False! 130+ are the innovators. 120 is enough for most jobs, sure - but not enough to truly innovate!

See above and try again. ;^)

No. Some blacks are smarter than some whites, sure. At any high level of IQ (normalized for population) there are more whites than blacks. At some point, you reach a level of IQ where whites are present and blacks are not.

I would rather kill myself than live in a world where no other human being had ever had an IQ above 130 (even if I kept my current IQ). You have no idea how culturally and materially impoverished that world would be.

Came here because of genuine interest in black history, only to be fed shit by a stupid shill.
I wanna say thanks to the redpillers itt. Fucking niggers man.

apa.org/monitor/2013/03/smarter.aspx

lol

that's like saying height determines skill at sports retard.

more use of your brain == sharpen mental skills

Posting about the Flynn effect proves you didn't read my link, because that paper specifically addresses the Flynn effect (TLDR: the Flynn effect comes primarily from gains on the least g-loaded subtests).

Feels good, man.

African history is actually really interesting, you should look into it.

Again, I don't even hate Blacks, I just kinda feel bad for them, like I do for some of my slower White friends.

Indeed, that's why we should leave the Africans to their own devices - surely, if we leave them alone, that's what's best for them, don't you agree?

What economic factors? By your judgement, control for economic factors results in them having an average IQ of 85, which is still sub-standard and most-assuredly explains what we see in African populations the world over.

That's quite literally my explanation for your claims as regards African writing - they're all the product of 'meme trade' of knowledge and techniques, because the Africans could not devise something like that on their own. Many still haven't.
Protip: There are many extant African languages that do not possess the necessary terms to express numbers greater than 3 or less than 1. Think about that, will you?
Imagine not having words for, not even having the concept of, anything between the values of 0 and 1. Must be a very… Simple state, yes? One might even say… Primitive? ;^)

whites have the most kill count of all races.

I'm not white and I enjoy poll asshurt when I make these threads.
I've become better at them.

ted.com/talks/andrew_mwenda_takes_a_new_look_at_africa

wow, africans keep telling whites to leave them alone and whites keep sucking thier dicks and fucking more the situation.

funny how do blacks agree with you that whites should fuck off from africa and leave them alone.

You'll have to clarify what you mean. I don't see how that addresses my post.

I'll respond to what you wrote anyway:

Height is a factor in determining skill in some sports, like basketball.

And it's not possible to raise IQ through mental exercises.

wew

Not surprising given that whites are the most technological advanced race on the planet and have been so for hundreds of years.

Pffffthahahahaha.

Hey, I'm all about leaving the Africans alone. They don't seem to keen on it though, especially the ones that came to the US and got a White-cum injection that elevated their IQ by a standard deviation.

I know, right?
But then, I'm also the guy who Kek told to team up with Kanye West and become the White African Hitler, so, ya know… Its a funny world we live in.

blacks were brainwashed by jews to hate whites.

again, blame jews.

Just because arabs were there doesn't mean is inspired or copied from arabs.

why do you feel the need to deny blacks from the most basic archievements?

Why every stormfaggot feels so insecure they need to compare african archievements and kingdom to european ones everytime It's proven there were civilization in africa?

and yet whites use a religion, number notation and writing systems that comes from arabs.

funny how this works.

Actually, it does. If a culture with writing encounter a culture without writing and that culture subsequently comes forward with a writing system several centuries after the arrival of the culture that brought writing, well… Let's say it doesn't PROVE it, but it STRONGLY IMPLES that there was significant influence there.

There's a book I think you should read… Here's a snippet that might help you understand.

Even if what you say is correct in the face of abject lies you're spouting, nothing Africa has eve produced has ever come close to the level of civilization produced by the Asian, or European people. Why is this? You have no explanation.

Indeed! And do you see me claiming that, no, Whites got that on their own! We didn't need no Arab insights! We didn't even use them! It was all us!… Do you see me saying that?
No. No you do not.
We gained things from other cultures - and then we took what we learned and, thanks to our traits as a racial group, went above and beyond what we'd been given.

What's Nigeria like these days? Exactly.

Sometimes its funnier than others, I'll give you that much.

I think the Chinese have us beat there (if you broaden it to East Asians they definitely do).

???

europeans never invented a writing system they copied from outsides, if anything arabs were the original faggots.

Try again.

So, I can prove whites have no writing system.
Retarded logic.

Your enjoyment is coming at the expense of blacks. You're dressing them up in professor garb and parading them around for kicks. That's racist af imho tbh iibchwy

anything higher than 125 is useless masturbation.
look up /sci/ where the average is 140 but is filled with autistic retards who are not better than lower IQ retards.

so IQ is not the only factor.

I used to live in Atlanta, I know niggers well.The dumb shitskins think they are everything and superior to everyone as a defense mechanism to facing the truth its called denial.I have heard it all from niggers claiming they was the real jews an obvious interpretation for their own delusional egos muh chosen just like the kikes making up fantasy to hanging onto any little thing a nigger does to try and boost themselves out of again facing reality which is the entire world would be a better place hands down if all niggers along with your enabler/controller jews were exterminated.Niggers will grab onto anything whether false or not to try to escape what even an 85 (high end for nigger) iq knows.Whites are better hence always following where we live whites move away as to not be around your degenerate stupidity and pomposit (we was kangs) bs.No decent white father wants his kids going to school with talking apes.

… Who cares?
I mean, really, who fucking cares about who killed more people?

There is nothing inherently morally wrong with killing. Sometimes, killing is morally good.

Well, they did though, that's the difference.
I dunno if Arabs were the ORIGINAL faggots, but yeah, they were probably fagging it up pretty early in the historical record of faggotry, as it were.

Try what again? To say that Europeans had language that wasn't introduced by outsiders? I mean, if you really want to harp on that point you could, but its quite a bit sillier than your argument in the same vein as regards Africans, and it will only end in you looking (more) foolish.

Ehhhhhh… I dunno if Pheonicians were 'Arabs', per se… Semites, sure, but Arabs? Ehhhh.

What?

Yes, on the face of it, your logic is rather retarded.

Feynmas was 125 IQ and have made more than the average 140 IQ retard on /sci/

You need a base IQ level, but beyond that, is not needed.

125 is enough to be an innovator.

now consensus that at least since World War II, IQ scores
have been going up, the so-called Flynn effect

It seems you didn't read it neither.

Objectively false.

Why would I look up something claimed by someone on an anonymous image board as though it was particularly powerful commentary?
I guess if you cite Ted Talks as though they were legitimate, you might think that made sense…

That's likewise objectively false.

Nobody but you said it was.

The PRIMARY factor is the summation of all factors - and Europeans rest comfortably in a Goldilocks Zone of superiority relative to most extant hominid clades.

I'm nitpicking, but while we did take stuff from other cultures most of it did not originate with the Arabs. We call our numbers "Arabic", but they originated in India. Most intellectual achievements credited to the Arabs came from other peoples in the Middle East that they conquered, not the Arabs themselves.

Agreed. He made a statement that's incorrect, I corrected it. I didn't mean to imply a moral judgment.

there's not a single black tribe, race, or genetic cluster in africa.

May as well use the sami as example of why whites are useless retarded primitive people.

is possible to sharpen your intelligence, though.

IQ = height
intelligence = basketball skill

And? There are undoubtedly many people sub-IQ 130 who have accomplished many things - but that's not the point. Societally, its the IQ 130+ that trend as innovators and bring about significant advancements.

You've yet to prove that in any meaningful sense.

It was 120 a minute ago - what happened there?

yeah, except jews are the master race.
and they keep destroying the white countries, so blame jews.

so, we agree.

So whites never invented a writing system, they simply copied it.

good we agree.

can you read those books I bet you can't, do you know way b/c those books are Arabic books copy of Hikma house of Baghdad

saying Mansa Musa is civilization is like saying KSA is a civilization b/c oil wealth

oh plz read your fucking source most of that is north African read not the nigger

coffee drink mostly an Arab things

the kungz are half arab

that is a lie some souk Anikhasa = salve market made specially for black musicians
some nigger sold for their voice.

That's debatable. And that has nothing to do with my commentary on study showing that the Dutch famine had no impact on IQ.

why*

lmao, I'm technically smarter because I wasn't raised in your shitty culture.

Enjoy your children to raised under (((american))) culture.

You mean they are not a single clade?
Again, that's silly - they most assuredly are. There's nothing to suggest there cannot be variation within a group, but the notion that variation within the group amounts to the absence of a group distinction is a flawed logical path.

If all Whites espoused similar traits to the Sami, that might well be valid.
Unfortunately for your argument, they do not - while the sub-Saharan African peoples DO share many trait-lines which justify such observations.

You're basically engaging in tactical context denial here - you're pretending that because there is variation amongst ethnic sub-clades within the racial clade, that the racial clade does not exist, which is purposeful denial of the existence of the racial clades, which exist as the result of group variation.
Sub-Saharan Africans are all more genetically-similar (and culturally, no doubt) to one another than any of them is similar to, say, a Korea, a Swede, or an Inuit.

You're still not reading for comprehension, just picking out quotes.
If you had not already admitted to being nonwhite, it would be easy to tell from the way you post.

Feynman himself claimed this and James Gleick put it in his biography, but Feynman liked to fuck with people. I suspect he was lying because he thought it would be funny as a way of fucking with Mensa.

I agree it would be nice for Europeans to back out of Africa and leave them to their own devices, if that's what you're implying you believe.

Nope - unlike Africa, there are many places in Europe wherein writing originated without the presence of outsiders, which is simply not the case in Africa.
If you can accept that, then we agree, yes.

the writing system europeans adopted is arab, not white.

also your numbers are also arab.

ITT: a mulatto mongrel getting BTFO and devolving into autistic screeching. Waiting for ooking, eeking and shit-flinging to start as he reverts to his primal state.
Cover your heads, everybody.

You've said this like a dozen times. Where do you think you are?

Well, SOME Of them are, yes, but not all.

See above.

See also:

Hah, arguably, the same progenitor people who became Europeans were the ones who created that writing, so… Its kinda like when Europeans came to the Americas in the 1300-1400's - we had already been there during the paleolithic era via crossing the frozen North Atlantic, so its not so much that we were 'colonizing' as much as 'coming back to what we'd already colonized'.
One could make a similar argument as regards the writing that was picked up from the Arabs, who themselves picked it up from those who came before them, those being the same peoples who became the Europeans that would eventually pick up that writing system.

And, of course, that's only one form.

You don't need anything bigger than 130 to be a genius.

It's a range.
120 is considered smart, but wont be able to reach genius level in math and physics, enough to be a genius in art though.
125 is considered high intelligence, is enough to reach genius level in math and physics with hard work.
130 is good enough to be a genius.
anything bigger than 130 helps, but is not needed, since being a genius also depends on other factors like creativitity and hard work and study.

may as well claim the renaissance was arab as well.
fag.

you can increase your intelligence with study retard.

is not even debatable, simply learn some math and you'll become smarter.

Wow, where would the rest of humanity be without "black consciousness." I see how well it's helped niggers, just look at how successful "black conscious" niggers are!
tl;dr black activists aren't philosophers

"Intelligence" isn't a synonym for "knowledge". '''RETARDED NIGGER""

And that has nothing to do with my commentary on the study showing that the Dutch famine had no impact on IQ. See pic

Is that what your coalburner mom told you when kids made fun of you in class for being dumb as a brick?

your articles proves that there was a regression of the IQ scores, which may be, because IQ progression can't be infinite, we're not computers.

however, it doesn't disproven the flynn effect which.

retard.

You need at least 130 to be a genius - anything beyond is still genius.
And you've yet to provide evidence to support your argument of 'need'.

Innovators tend to be IQ 130+, based on historical trends.

Yes, yes it is - and those in the range of 130+ tend to be the most contributory in terms of societal and technological innovation, historically.

Okay, so, as you admitted, it helps. Therefore, its not a question of need, because you don't really NEED any of this stuff - as demonstrated by the Blacks, who survived in a primitive state despite having very low IQs in the overall context - it is a matter of potential.
You already admitted that anything bigger than 130 helps, thus, you've admitted that these people are beneficial.

Your entire narrative has fallen apart. Woops!

Nope, sorry. Being able to DEMONSTRATE your genius effectively in a given context might require those things, but genius itself is inherent and based upon a cognitive potential, which does not have anything to do with hard work or study. Creativity is, in fact, a consequence of genius - those with higher cognitive potential trend towards being more 'creative', that is, being able to conceptualize a valuable concept and put it into effect.

"The Flynn effect" is addressed in one of the links here:

You're still ignoring it.

I'm not mulato.
mestizo.
;)

So in the end everything comes down to the sumerians and babilonians.
So the only master race are still non whites.

Which what, retard? ;^)

Also, I already cited an article that disproved the Flynn effect - as did others - and you ignored them or dismissed them out of hand.
You're getting rather boring.

Sorry, not an expert on flavors of shit. It's all brown and stinks.

lol

yes retard, If you practice a skill, like classical music piano interpretation or high math study, you'll become smarter.

retard.
It depends on the quality of the skill you're developing.
even learning new languages does make you smarter.

I'm smarter than 90% world wide humans, if you keep using muh IQ as an argument.
or you can call me a retard, which will make your argument that IQ is relevant.

;)

Well, no, because all writing did not originate from a single source, just as all rivers do not share a single source.

Wow, you're such a racist!

lol
Intelligence doesn't work IRL like it does in Fallout 4, Paco.

I'm smarter than 99% of the world wide humans.
So take that. ;^)

I already tell you, IQ helps up to a point where It became irrelevant.

Like height, you need a certain height to play in the NBA but having that height wont mean you will be a top NBA player without hard work.

All the genius you mention were people in the right conditions that were trained since children and spent 10k hours developing a skill before their master works.

retard.

read any genius biography.

the flynn effect is an observation that IQ scores have been increasing over the decades.

unless you wanna disprove basic facts.

This board is dedicated to the advancement of the white race, even if you did have valid points nobody here cares, Black people anyway are honestly secondary to the gassing agenda that NatSoc posters here have anyway, the jews are the only motherfuckers that are consequential enough to even warrant discussion here

But you didn't back that up at all, and your claims are not supported by the historical trends under examination.

False equivalence.

Objective falsehood.

I'm smarter than you, we already went over this.

Hahaha, okay, I'm done, this is just getting lazy now.

By OP's own claim, we are to believe his claims as regards his intelligence, thus he in turn must believe our claims as regards our intelligence, and since I am more intelligent than 99% of humanity - including OP, who is smarter than only 90% of humanity - I am right and my argument is correct and OP has been BTFO.

Good thread guys.

you need to prove evidence that the IQ scores werent lower some decades ago.

niece rebuttal you convince me.
not even Wikipedia can help you

I asked you for an intellectual concept, philosophical theory, or something of that nature from a negroid. coming back with a top ten list of pro-black activists from some pro-black website is not that.

inteligence has an enviromental factor.
is not 100% genetical.

also archievements are not dependant upon IQ as pol wants to believe, you still need hard work and years of study.

pol can't understand that blacks raised properly (no nigger culture) can still contribute to society as normal humans beings.

this board is an echo chambers, for pathetic role players meanwhile their school crush fuck tyrone.

;)

Food and herbal medicine are discoveries. Nigger music is simplistic and primitive. Jews are the only reason it's popular. Peanut meme man is pure bullshit. Fire is a discovery. Niggers were the last to learn iron working. Learned from direct contact with Egyptians, so nigs didn't even have a bronze age.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Age#Africa

Niggers should be purged like the cancer they are.

Black culture is predominant in low circles. You're a slave caste make no mistake.

Interesting.

so all they can achieve is NORMAL HOOMAN (solved since Sumerian civilisation)
kek

You're violent, sadistic, parasites who steal more energy than you give back. This is due to your DNA and past genetic selection to be ooga boogas. You occupy a spot that should go to a nice white person. We WILL skin you alive in the streets. Every civilization gets wise to the niggers. You are target practice for every race on earth except brainwash american serfs. You're running out of pockets of sympathy. I look forward to the coming battle.

Nazis were socialist cucks who embraced diversity. Nazism and Communism were Wall St puppet regimes designed to test new methods of brainwashing. I'm a history nerd, the nigger's natural enemy. I would make Hitler look like Mr Rogers.

I come from a race mixed family, and the pure blood whites would happily crucify the coal burner. People are waking up to the conditioning. You'll only find friends in the most low of places.

For some reason, I am not concerned.

M y f u c k i n g s i d e s

They're not even fighting, they're just cockwaving.
Even at war the negro knows only one thing. He must muhdik.

You literally did the same thing I did, but only in the reverse. Do you not realize you're own mental retardation?

I said I was not concerned about us taking any casualties from the niggers, you doorknob. Reading comprehension + IDs. Improve them.

What the heck, they literally just take turns haphazardly waving automatic weaponry while firing, while the other side cracks off a couple semi-accurate shots at them. It's apparent that they are just showing off with no understanding of proper weapon usage. I'm willing to bet money that that guy's RPG was not on safety either. Fucking dick waving retards.

Lol, whatever. This might work on 4chan, but your "negro posting" has no effects here.

How do you think RLI had a kill-death ratio of 100 to 1?

as.wvu.edu/~kgarbutt/QuantGen/Gen535_2_2004/Inbreeding_Humans.htm

Okay, here's a question. Why do niggers claim to have invented the traffic light and peanut butter when they clearly didn't invent either of these things?

Because they're sadistic monsters that we haven't killed yet.

whites were the invaders in africa.
remember your ancestors brough them to america.
blame whites for not leaving blacks alone in africa.

My ancestors were in Europe scratching out a living and were close to slaves themselves, so fuck you.

I have no guilt over what others do, white or any other color. Go fuck yourself.

History in general is full of shit anyways. You expect me to believe the earth is billions of years old yet the only known civilization we're told about is less than 10 thousand years old? The satanic jews are hiding history. At this point, I would believe niggers once ruled the earth. I mean, billions of years?? Hell, even millions … Either the earth isn't as old as we're told because carbon dating is a meme, which it is, or it really is 6 thousand years old.

yes goyim the earth is flat

yes and ayylmaos exist because we can't explain what some faggots did thousands of years ago, even with our current technology. Sheeeeeeeeit, we have advanced so much in the past 100 years alone.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiocarbon_dating

Fuck me man, it's only April, why the fuck does this feel like summer already began…

Supports the out of Asia theory, and the multiple origin following that.

It is known that the average intelligence of the top 10% of a country is the important factor in terms of successes.
The average of the entire population has very little bearing.

Which is why it makes so little sense to provide extra education to the bottom 50 or 60%, beyond the absolute basics.

"When compared with other countries, The Dallas / Fort Worth economy ranks No. 23, just ahead of Nigeria and right behind Taiwan. "

Well trolled 6/10

Wait hold up so my IQ of 168 and combining the 13 000 hours I have spent on Holla Forums and Holla Forums related books, documentaries etc makes me likely to have a mo in politics. Thanks my man, I wonder if that number comes from a pop-sci author though that would be very disheartening for me

and arabs are caucasian