The smashed swedish girl is being memory holed as we speak

Her name was Ebba Akerlund. She was 11 years old. She was in her nation's capital city. So were Muslim invaders. Ebba Akerlund was martyred in a Muslim truck attack in Stockholm Sweden on April 7th 2017.
I didn't find any source left talking about her when i searched.

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=Ebba Akerlund&t=lm&ia=web
everipedia.com/ebba-akerlund/
altright.com/2017/04/13/the-curious-case-of-ebba-akerlund/
8ch.net/tech/ddg.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If that's the girl I think it is, then I think her family is butthurt that it's posted online (mentioned yesterday on Molyneux interview with some Swedish journo or whatever).

Maybe it's something of legal nature? When you say "didn't find any source", are you referring to google or what?

Google and Yahoo

Bump

Bing has 5 pages of results user.

Didnt she make that post of meeting a muslim man after the truck incident? I don't speak Swedish so I can understand. I thought
or is this not what happened ?

duckduckgo.com/?q=Ebba Akerlund&t=lm&ia=web

First link leads to:
everipedia.com/ebba-akerlund/
Second is:
altright.com/2017/04/13/the-curious-case-of-ebba-akerlund/

Stop caring about this, what's important is the fact a gook was dragged off of a plane for being belligerent by two niggers, which is white people's fault. Somehow.

Focusing on white people who were mown down by trucks instead of that gook is racist.

yum, 10/10 would smash
shame shes gone

Jesus Christ! Burn in hell!

I'm sure the media, especially in Sweden, is memory holing the entire terrorist attack. That's what globalist, anti-white media does. There have been dozens of attacks by muslim invaders in just a few years. They've essentially all been memory holed. Even 9/11 holds no meaning for most millennial SJW retards these days.

Fuck off pervert.

Can't we just take a moment. An innocent girl is dead and it never should have happened. People loved her, she had her whole life ahead of her. And now she's dead because some heretical savages from a foreign land were allowed free passage.

The only reason so many people post about it is because she's a girl. That's the sad part. If it were a boy it would have just been like the other people dead on the road that no one talked about.

gosh darn. i'm used to seeing shit like this from exclusively from brown countries(which sweden has become in hindsight)

funny how there were crickets from you retards on this

No one cares about the sand nigger retard.

That's bigoted and hypocritical, you scum

non-white detected

We noticed, didn't care.

Speak for yourself edgy. I cared. Also white.

That and $3.50 will get you a latte now fuck off.

I said the Yemen raid was retarded considering it was pushed by somebody, Trump made a big fuck up taking it on, they leaked the info and dead chilluns is all they got. Fighting Al qaueda in Yemen and funding them in Syria is fucking retarded, and General Mattis had the balls to say the Muslim ban was not a good idea and was going to provoke muslims, while killing kids in Yemen is a great idea.

Sand niggers aren't American. Stop trying to eliminate the identity of the white American. This country was founded by whites for whites.
Furthermore I'd rather see every single sand nigger child brutally murdered than have a single white child die. Ours are worth more than theirs. Now go back to leftypol you liberal shit.

Because she doesn't exist.

She's probably married off to one of the other men there.

do you even meme bro

whataboutism

Sweden

must smash crusader girl

IS operative discovered

You will burn alive!

and that's her fault how?

that's a great way to make yourself look like an awful person

no, you fuck off edgelord

Like i said, keep spreading it everywhere. Every facebook comment section needs to be filled with this.

Good job outing yourself shill

Somehow we are supposed to think these are equivalent
FOAD LEFTY SHITSKIN

We need to remove all semites* and turks, pooinloo and nignog from Europe

*Maltese faggots are going to stay on their rock.

Didn't mean to sage

You do know where you are chaim? White people are the only true humans, you people and the coloured mongrels are not. 14/88

Stop replying to obvious baiters, start posting it on swedish social media outlets.

This girl needs to become a symbol

lel

kill yourself normalfag, your kind should never have found this place. get back to your job and wife.

What are you stupid? How did this girl make a post about anything after the incident, she got torn into like 4 different pieces in the incident. She got run over by the truck and had her limbs literally torn off dumbass.

Sad but true tripps

GLORY TO THE MARTYRS!

GLORY TO THE SAINTS!

This is in very poor taste. Very poor. You should have more class if you want to stand for decency.

Sometimes people need reality rubbed in their face. This is a direct consequence of the Swedish government betraying people they should be serving. It is in poor taste, but that image demonstrates the price you pay for multiculturalism.

If you're the parent of that girl what it shows is the last image you're ever going to want to see of her.

Have some respect for the living and for the dead. This isn't something to use for PR.

I support the message but I don't support the material you're using.

I'm not going to stay and argue though and I'm not trying to D&C etc. You can even report this post and delete it. I reported the thread on the grounds of decency toward the family of the child that was murdered. I stand by my opinion on this as much as anyone supporting the thread and the infographic stands behind the message.

If the media can use images of dead children to justify flooding our countries with brown people then we can use images of dead children to justify deporting brown people.

I acknowledge and appreciate your perspective, and it is not nice that the parents will suffer because of it. However our enemies use dead children all the time as propaganda to force the sheeple to invite in such vile subhumans as those who perpetrated this massacre, which then makes such evils occur ever more often, and thus to not spread this picture is almost inviting such horrors to happen to yet another innocent white family.

Think about the dead child on the beach that was used to push immigration, think about the dead and hospitalised children in Syria who have been used as a pre-text to bombing yet more Syrians and thus creating yet more refugees who will have to come here, and who will be bringing ISIS with them. People need to wake up to the reality of the horrors that they are inviting here.

Islam is the enemy, and the more muslims we accept into the West; the more deaths of our own we will see. The family of this poor girl must endure this horrific reminder of what befell their child so that other innocent families will not have to.

As you've answered I'll respond. I agree, the media use horrific images to manipulate the masses. That should be cried from every rooftop. I find it equally distasteful and I believe in the old saying that two wrongs don't make a right. As long as you're aware and will defend your stance, God speed.

It is not made for the parents but the general public who is deceived regularly by the system's media. A media which has no inhibitions to push the emotion buttons´of the people, showing gruesome mangled people and bodies of even babies and small childs, as long as it serves their interest.

We have respect for the dead and responsibility for the living to warn them. We need to inform them what the system's press is hiding from them.

It is not wrong, it is the truth, in contrast to the media's atrocity propaganda and the truth is not “tasteful”.

This is why we need a Men's Rights movement.

That picture is honestly gut wrenching.

Can you imagine how her parents must feel, first the panic of her missing then seeing her daughter ripped to a bloody pulp? Just sickening.

Well said.

that's a great way to make yourself look like a retard

I'm white retard, probably whiter than you

jump off a bridge you edgy faggot

did you "take a moment" for this girl too, you hypocritical shitbag?

That's a whole next level of tragedy.

I took a moment, and it went a little like vid related.

Got me.

hey guys look
another preventable death that didnt have to occur

Oh you mean one of the little children the strong valient ISIS mudslims where using as human shields as they tried to kill our US operators? Or was she one of the ones given a rifle to help try and fight them as well? Maybe she was mistaken for one of the ISIS fighters herself as they decided to dress up as women to try and conceal themselves among civilians?

Regardless she was a shit eating sandnigger and I don't give a fuck. At least she stayed in her sand box.

not even leftypol is this retarded. Did you come form normiepol or plebbit?

Shitskins will be genocided, this is a promise for all future generations, you will be hunted down like the animals you are.

I really did take a moment to laugh my ass off at the future gens of subhumans getting btfo'd

The lady in the webm looks kinda like a female Version of Elliot Rodgers.

Bumping, only shock tactics work on thee brainwashed masses. Keep spreading it.

actually there is a slight difference, in that one is preventable and one retroactive. Never invading Iraq = Never dealing with rapefugees. It's only retroactively being applied to the target demographic as a smear when we know who's (((really))) responsible. especially this particular faggot who really strove to earn his "Prince of Darkness moniker yet is now claiming he dindu nuffin
The other usage is more akin to a flu shot. "DO YOU WANT TO COUGH MORE?!?! IF NOT, THEN TAKE THE INJECTION!!! KICK THE VIRUS OUT!"
In other words, more appropriate due to being defensive in nature. Same as "Illegal Mexicans raped this girl, yours could be next!!!"

yes, yes, we know there's lots of jews that are (((hwite)))

No it's not. Think long and hard why it's not

SHUT IT DOWN

Jesus christ you faggot, we are in a fight for the survival of our people, and you want to let us all just slip quietly into our graves. You are a fucking traitor. It may be terrible, but normies need their faces rubbed into pictures like this. The people offended by the bad taste will never do anything, they will pray for the victim and the perpetrator equally and take donations to help more poor wayward niggers. Those who we are after are the ones who get MAD when they see it, who otherwise ignore anything outside of their personal lives.

But oh no, the parents of the girl might go online and see a picture of their girl, maybe I should respect that they failed in protecting their daughter and just not do anything.

I agree 100% with you. Normies need to be forced to see this, it is what happens when you vote with your emotions instead of rationality.

Im greatly saddened by this girls fate. These sandniggers shouldnt even be here, and its all the fault of these traitors, they will pay for what theyve done when the time is right.

(Checked)
I read that DDG is shady. I recommend using startpage

Correct. Use searx.me, Startpage is proprietary and at least partly managed by Infowars.
8ch.net/tech/ddg.html this link should be in the sticky, at this point I've posted it over 50 times already

No, it's the fault of savage sandniggers and their moon worshiping cult. Like how the death of the swedish girl is the fault of savage sandniggers and their moon worshipping cult.

We do indeed think of the children.
But only the white ones.

There is no war in Tunesia were the Berlin Christmas market terrorist did come from. The Algerian bomb terrorists in the Paris Metro did attack the French not the reverse.

The girls was murdered by a scumbag who did live of the generosity of the Swedish people.

None of the leaches who had come to Europe did flee any war, the distance are just to big. They are aggressive invader, exploiting the good will of Europeans with the intention to stab them into the back.
That includes the father of this girl, an terrorist and enemy of the American people with his spawn, betraying the people who allowed them to settle in their mid.

Mudshit girl killed in crossfire at a place in Yemen being raided by military forces for housing terrorists =/= White girl killed via truck in the street of European capital city by mudshit terrorist

Dumbass.

Poor girl. But at the same time, being a little Swedish girl her destiny would have been painfully pozzed and she would have been raped and murdered in the future.

I've read this type of comment many times
WE DON'T KNOW the future of Sweden

they still have a royal family: what if the king snaps and declare islam illegal or ask the army to deport all the foreigners?

poor innocent dog

The king is a cuck. He said the shitskins were the future of Sweden in a speech years ago.

Damn now I feel sad. She was so natural and beautiful. Just look at those facial features, specially from the side when she turns her head.
Then jews played her in anti-natsoc roles and she even had an affair with Robert Capa.

The music in the background makes it even sadder. Filename indeed.

I think that's false, as long as its a young boy people would care. People cared about the little sandnigger kid they posed on the beach and posted everywhere.

Startpage is just google results without tracking you. It still has the downside of Google boosting things based on political sides.

You're exaggerating. The father-daughter instinct is easy as fuck to exploit, I'll admit, but you're daft if you think mangled children of any type wouldn't illicit a similar reaction.

They don't even care about their fellow man, but they demonize us as uncaring. Time and time again the left only does what it does best: project. Disgusting.

This shit pisses me off so much. I wish a group of swedes would enter the Muslim ghetto with guns and grenades and start going door to door combat on their ass.
Maybe send them a message that the police and government are no longer deciding their fate and we are.
It would be suicide, but it would be for the greater good.

I was going to post that I didn't even feel anything looking at that picture. I've just seen too many, and it seems like whites must not care about seeing dead whites or dead white children because they keep happening because of diversity.
They guy you replied to took that numbness to a whole different level.

Wow, I want to hang all of those people.

No, we absolutely
MUST
use images like this if we are to live.
They have no problem creating dead brown people, or faking them, and then putting those images all over facebook, all over the media, and all over everything. Didn't they JUST do that with the "gas attack"?!
This is how they've managed to convince people time and again to fight neocohen wars.
This is how they've managed to convince people time and again that we must allow the third world into our lands, and if we don't we're heartless.
This is even how they've managed to convince people that the holocaust is real. They shove infinite pictures and images at you when you are still a child psychologically scarring you for life. People respond that you're a monster for even questioning those events because of that mental scarring, it's 100% emotional and not fact or evidence based. They won't even look into any details, the chimney that wasn't attached and was built by the soviets after the war? Who cares, you could see certain color smoke bellowing out of the chimneys for which nation the 'victim' was from.

The only conclusion you can draw from this is that we have
no choice
but to use images like this if we are to convince people to send them all home. They have to understand viscerally that this child, and every other child died a meaningless death, that the people who did the killing never needed to be there.
Trust me I fully understand the qualms of having a problem with using it because we want to respect our dead. I wish we could do that. I want to be able to do that. We don't live in a society where that is an option. This is not even our society anymore until we take it back.
In many cases we're talking about people who would normally spout that "save one persons life and you save the world" bullshit. But for some reason when you go the other way "prevent this death by stopping all immigration just to be safe" their mind breaks and doesn't compute.
We don't get to be a kind and virtuous people who can afford to not use the same weapons they use on us. To do so would be a betrayal of our children and children's children who may not exist because we were not willing to fight just as much as they are.
I tried to find the famous image of the warrior vanquishing a demon, but is tainted by the evil within as a consequence. I think that it is apt for what we are doing and must do.

You've got it.

bump

Yes, mate–shills are fucking stupid.

I've been busy since this happened, but now that the dust is settled and our facts are straight, I am going to Tweet about this at least. They will not memory hole the FILTH they do every day to our Folk so easily.

Yeah, maybe, but the boy was only posted because it was sponsored propaganda. People are posting the girl because they thought she was cute or whatever. Older teens are just as innocent and unknowing of the world and yet they are thrown into the garbage if they die.
Imagine she was a teen boy who hit puberty and looked a bit older than his age. Zero people would have cared. 15, 18, whatever his age might be. Same reason you watch so many hollywood films, TV shows, whatever, and who is getting brutally killed by the monsters? Guys 20 to 1. Sometimes you'll get the occasional flick with dumb bimbos being killed, but they are mainly low budget fetish films. The new Godzilla for instance. All major deaths were male. Women are much more prized and cherished. When they die you get a much larger response. That's just the truth of it.

9/11 wasnt muslims you faggot. it was a jewish/zog operation.

Also to add onto this, the boy you're talking about was basically a toddler. This girl was double his age.

fug
I remember her from GG, can't remember if she was important or just an anal klingon to one of the clique though.
She's in that weird area where she's 100% bluepill but sometimes stumbles into "problematic opinions" amongst her ilk because her former eco-warrior status will override the SJ programming. One of those PeTArd chickens > jews types.
I can't remember what I named the damn screencap but she got in trouble with the clique for arguing with an alt-kike and saying "even if jews are in 66% of positions of power what about the other 33%?" "Just because some powerful people of jewish faith are bad doesn't mean all of the worst elites are jews!"
They mighta 're-educated' her in those 2 years though. Those SJ hippies that are so close to becoming pogromming Stalinists because jews are fucking up their own pet cause always make me kek. SO CLOSE but because you're on the right you can't be the one to push them over that last hump.
Basically she's a Columbian with nothing but Berkeley/Oberlin friends.

I remember a video on Holla Forums someone arguing with a cuck similar and then destroyed the cuck by turning their own muh power + privilege bullshit against them and kikes are just overwhelmingly so.

Fuck off MGTOW, men struggle to exist, they fight wars, they bleed, they suffer, they die. This is the way of nature. Now grow a pair and stop whining like a little bitch.

Never happened though.

racism is also a crime goy, don't reproduce.

anti slide anti memory hole
We will never forgot all those who have died at the hands of jihadists

nice graph except the fact Christianity is older than judiasm and Caucasians are the tribe of Judea not judah (ba'al worshippers) but I see your mind is already made up with incomplete jew approved history

inoperable

Waste of good trips.

True for the reason that rabbinical Judaism has nothing to do with the Judaism found in the old testament. I also love how these anti-Christians can completely ignore Christianity's long history of violently opposing the Jews.