ITT: comfy television

ITT: comfy television

Shows you can pop on any time and just relax to.

Top tier comfykino

I find animal planet and national geographic documentaries about wildlife top tier comfy

Are you kidding me? Mush-Shi is "YOU DIDN'T LISTEN, NOW EVERYBODY'S DEAD!" the series.

How It's Made is very nice

Never actually watched MASH is it any good?

Sounds comfy to me

I still stand by this, and have posted this recommendation in several threads. Ghost adventures is prime comfy.

Fun fact: Suicide is Painless was written by Robert Altman's 14 year old son who wound up earning $1 million for it compared to his dad who only got $70,000 for directing the film fun fact.

shoulda taken his son's advice

I think you might be missing the point of this thread.

This is what happens when normalfags watch anime.

you can donate ethereum to me for this recommendation

No. Ghost Adventures is prime for putting on and just drifting off to sleep to.

Frasier was the only good part of Cheers tbh

why would you ever waste your time with the television medium i have no idea, if you arent watching kino you should be listening to classical music

Iasip is the best.

I give thee 10 shmeckles for sharing that. Nice.

Kokki Kolmonen (Chef Number Three) was a Finnish cooking show back in the Cold War days. very comfy stuff.

You're on crack. Frasier was a great character and was certainly a fan favorite and I always wanted Lillith to whip me and make me lick her boots, and his show was alright, but every character on Cheers was just as great and could have just as easily had their own spinoff.

It was the early 90s, Cheers was going off the air, grunge music made the whole country give a shit about Seattle, so they picked Frasier and moved him there to milk the trend.

this is what Finland looks like right now. are you saying this isn't comfy?

Looks like a Soviet tier hellhole tbh

Was he /ourguy/?