Dunmer have the hots for Altmer?

Are the dunmer self-hating?
Give me some tips to roleplay an altmer (basically chimer) Nervarine.

Also do you think the Dunmer would like an Altmer Nerevarine? Would they want to touch his golden skin for luck?

Do you think that rich Dunmer would marry Altmer to have their kids become Altmer/Chimer again? Do you think they would fetishize golden skin sexually? Would there be a high demand for altmer prostitutes?

Do you think that there would be a significant amount of poor altmer women who could come to riches by prostitution/marriage in morrowind?

We know that Jagar Tharn is a gangbang between all kinds of different races. Besides him are there other "resulting from a giant interracial gangbang" characterts?

Other urls found in this thread:

imperial-library.info/content/kurt-kuhlmann-posts
imperial-library.info/content/forum-archives-michael-kirkbride
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Frontier,_Conquest
youtube.com/watch?v=9lyKxKn_WsE
uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Borwen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midphalangeal_hair
en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Mer
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/26348/?
elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Shezarrines
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_position
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill yourself

I've never seen so much lore-unfriendly wank in one place.

I know why Dunmer exist. They were basically the same as the Altmer, but followed a religious prophet to Morrowind and lived there together with the Dwemer and called themselves Chimer.

Together with the disappearance of the dwemer, a dunmer warlord Nerevar, Azura's boyfriend, was betrayed and mutilated by his 3 advisors who used a powerful artifact to make themselves gods.
Azura cursed the entire dunmer race and the TRI-bunal for killing Nerevar, giving them their modern appearance and grumpy attitude.

Dagoth Ur defended the Artifact and was somehow conjoined with it and survived getting raped by Vivec's feminine penis.

Fast forward to the plot of Morrowind and 3 immortal Gods somehow allowed Morrowind to become an autonomous province of the empire with hundreds of military bases all over the country, because they were too busy fucking dunmer boypussy.

Seriously what the fuck was up with that?

So I do know something.

I don't know about this, but I can tell that Mers in ES are an allegory to Jews. Dunmers are the Sephardic Jews while Altmers are the European Ashkenazis.

Dark Elves are plainly Muslims, right down to their being refugees that don't bother working.
High Elves are Jews. The Thalmor are the Pharisees.

Thanks, I didn't know where that pic was from.

stop talking shit about dunmers or I cut you

pic related

then dont read my other post or you're going to have seizure and I don't want that to happen to you

Reminder that the thalmor were absolutely right about everything they did.

What do the Thalmor think about the dunmer and the dunmer about Thalmor or Altmer in general?

Do they get along?

The Thalmor just because of geography have conquered all the elven territories, except for Morrowind and they probably never will. I mean if they do, the basically have control over all of cyrodill anyway.

So there should be by all means a potential for a close elven brotherhoodly alliance between them, no?

Only if obsession with honor and conscious uplifting of suffering in the name of self improvement is. Sweden aside, if you call real life Scandinavians self hating for their "viking" cultre, yes. Otherwise, if you have common sense, no.

Feel superior for no obvious reason and never explain it beyond providence.
You're here to help the lesser race.
Of course you've never been an ash skin, even though you have been. It makes complete sense.

Most of the game they won't believe you. I don't think they'd touch it. That's too far.

Breeding doesn't work that way. You won't get a hybrid.

Probably no and no.

What the fuck.

???
Whatever this means, the answer is no.

Dunmer don't care and Thalmor see them as beasts barely better than men.

Never.

This ain't a question, but no.

Never.

Chimer and Altmer were part of one race, Chimer just decided to follow different gods and it changed them accordingly.

Dunmer barely give a shit about your race and hate you regardless, also very few people actually believe in nerevarine.

Summer is here.

If that's the most epic reaction image you can find, then yes it certainly is.

But I love my dunmer children.

Of course you've never been an ash skin, even though you have been. It makes complete sense.
more pls

Jagar Tharn had EDGE ALARM red eyes and definetly had a dunmer and a human ancestor.
So it could work.

Look it up. Jagar Tharn. The villan of the first elder scrolls game.

But they are both elves.

I know.

Maybe If I become a literal god and replace the tribunal with myself, they are going to like me?

I often like to roleplay the real Nerevar.

You're completely mad.

I think cultural differences trump racial similarities in most cases, certainly when their skins ain't even the same color.

Here, have this charm spell and ignore my madness.

But I am wondering something.
Dunmer only exist, because their ancestors fled from summerset isles (or wherever they and the altmer lived together), so it can be assumed that their probably are not many dunmer immigrants living in summerset isles.

So why would Altmer be racist or dislike the Dunmer? It usually only happens if there is mass-immigration. People wouldn't hate just the one dunmer shop keeper or mage guild member.

I think if anything there maybe is potential for some fascination with a foreign culture, don't you think?

Well both races believe in a doctrine of racial superiority in the first place, even besides their massive differences in religion and experience. Additionally the Altmer have been incurring on Morrowind with the empire, so there is something of an immigration issue.

Yeah, but it's like Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan. Sure, they are both different, but have the same superiority mindset, but they can get along, because both are literally on the other side of the earth.

Same with Morrowind and Summerset Island.
They are both on opposite sides of the continent.

But they still don't border each other.

Okay that could be. But I guess if a dunmer and an altmer marry and have kids, then the result will definetly still be an elf and not a breton or whatever jagar tharn is.

No. It's like England and Germany. They'll slaughter each other. Now please stop because your lore is screwed up and you're retarded with your conclusions about everything.

It's like Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan if the Germans had settled Japan long ago and were gradually turned into animistic Asian people. Then Germany with with the rest of the Nazi empire started to colonize them. I don't think that scenario would make for much love between the two, despite their shared ancestry.

OP, how can you know the lore and still ask this stupid fucking question?
Are you trying to ruse us?

England and Germany is a retarded comparison. Stop!

Hitler said something positive about islam, which some people go crazy about, even though it's pretty easy to understand. You typically don't hate people who neither border you, nor live inside your country and are different.

I hate to bring modern politics into this, but there would be literally no "racism" against muslims in Europe, if there were no muslims in Europe. I mean maybe a little bit, since the terror attacks, but black people in the americas for example. Definetly no racism and no potential for terror attacks.

just playing devils advocate and throwind some stuff out there to incite discussion about something interesting and perhaps some lorefag could mention some lesser known facts in here

and thanks for saying that I know the lore :3

They wear the golden masks to look like Chimer, not Altmer, you fucking N'wah.

Dunmer Garbage race and are spending all their time being molested at this point.
Argonians best race, LORE Valenwood best location
And no, Khajit are not Mer

REMOVE ELF
REMOVE ELF THREAD

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

Chimer and Altmer are technically the same race, but Chimer have a different culture.

So yes, I know. Dunmer were Chimer, untill Azura's jimmies were rustled. I know.

Where did I even say that? That sounds stupid.

which only got approved into "canon" because muh cross platform advertisment

Look at the truth of the matter. Bethesda are not going to give 2 shits, besides some ingame dialouge or some text snippet and are going to have some outsider (NWAH SCUM) write their own universe for them.
They are not going to make a game where the argonian dunmer war will be significant and if there are ever going to make a game in those location again, they will quasi-retcon it by having it play in the distant future or past.

What about Bretons?
Good or bad?

Chimer and Aldmer, more like. And even then, Chimer are different because they changed from the source by living on their own. Please stop.

Bretons are 50% elf. That’s 50% dead, and 50% dead is full dead.

They wouldn't have had their god shit down the neck of the altmers god if they wanted to be like them.

No, its a half death press.

I don't disagree with you.

And yeah Aldmer, I kinda forgot about that, but as I see it Almder we the common ancestor of the Altmer and Chimer and while the Chimer went of to do their own thing, the Altmer technically never really changed much. I mean you can't tell me that the Altmer are so much different from the Aldmer.

I always considered the Bretons more human than elf. IIRC their ancestors had elf fathers and human mothers. And typically the offspring is closer in race to their mother than father.

And I very much doubt that there were no human males around during the emergence of Bretons. So overall and with other human immigration (like nord, they are just over the border) I imagine that elf ancestry is kinda low. Like ~10% maybe. (like modern europeans and neanderthal ancestry).

Also what supports this theory is that again our buddy jagar tharn has obvious elf/dunmer features, while bretons have not, they look pretty much human.

So you would except some like short, but pointy ears or golden or otherwise unusual skin color in bretons, but you don't see it.

You can barely even make out bretons in elder scrolls game. They are easy to mistake for imperials.

Chimer not altmer, stop triggering

that poor guy

The Indoril masks are designed to depict the face of Nerevar. Nerevar was a Chimer, in which had golden skin like the Altmer, hence why the Ordinators have golden armor.

Are you playing Altmer to simulate a Chimer? If so, act nothing like an Altmer.

Most Dunmer tend to hate anyone who is claimed to be the Nerevarine to begin with. Regardless, the Dunmer traditionally hate all outsiders and people of other races. The Dunmer particularly find the Altmer kind of laughable as they think they are superior to the Dunmer.

No, no to all of this.

If you were very good at what you do, and work rather high class, I'm sure such a women of any race could make it big anywhere.
There is no possible way your character would be able to marry High ranking members of the majority of the Great Houses until perhaps after you save Morrowind. Though I'm sure your character could manage to seduce a well off Hlaalu or Imperial official, and prompt him into marriage.

It's fairly uncommon. The only specific character known to be as obviously mixed as Jagar Tharn is himself. However, the Reachmen are known to be an incredibly mixed race.

I know this, you know this, but I don't think Pelinal does. He started killing Khajit because they had pointy ears, someone had to tell him that they're not elves. He doesn't have great target recognition systems.

Any more tips, loreanon?

Which house should I side with? Should I kill some imperials? Destroy their forts maybe?

But only officals of the Empire, I am not going full Ben Garrison on them.

I know they skinned his face. Did they actually use that to create the Indoril masks?

I heard Mancar Camoran is a Bosmer, but either he is mixed and therefore looks like an Altmer or he changed himself I guess.

Not at all.

Also,
I want n'wahs to leave.

not op

how should i act as a dark elf in oblivion? i cant remember any of the game so hopefully ill be able to act it out for the first time but with mods. i am planning on making a lawful evil ranger character

Bretons are still men. In TES, whatever race the mother is, that's the race of the child. Elf men just raped female human slaves in High Rock repeatedly for generations (for what reason, I don't know), and all it did was make Bretons vaguely magic-affiliated.

By "elf men" I of course mean male elves.

Like all men (except Redguards), they're descended from Nords.

No, the beast races were in Tamriel first. Then the Aldmer came from Aldmeris (and grew into all the elven races except Bosmer, who aren't really elves at all), and finally the Nords (or proto-Nords) came from Atmora (and grew into Nords, Bretons, and Nedes [who later became "Imperials" or Cyrods]).

I always play an Altmer Nerevarine, personally. Cyrodiil-raised in poverty, not Summerset, so he's not as much of a natural born cunt. Always join the Temple and humble him to the natives etc. Some shit like this I can see the Dunmer eventually embracing, and maybe teenage Dunmer waifus getting into because they're gigantic whores.

If an Altmer showed up acting like the Thalmor and talking shit about the Dunmer's wordly bullshit, he would probably be dubbed a witch (no matter if he was) and executed by a team of angry ordinators before having his body thrown into the puzzle canal.

nice

I also am looking into some cool armour sets.
Basically I want my chimer nerevarine to look like vivec or almalexia = Half naked, but some cool pauldrons and looking like a demigod.
Important: no pants, but just a cool loincloth

You know of some good armour or clothing that could help me with that look or do I have to look for some mods?

Why did you delete your post?

I didn't want the picture I posted to derail my thread.

Killing Imperials wouldn't be a bad idea if you want to roleplay a person who strictly believes they are the destined Nerevarine, as the prophecies say that Nerevar is supposed to kick the n'wahs out of Morrowind.
Out of the three Great Houses on Vvardenfell, I'd say Redoran is really the most Nerevary given they sort of follow a more starkly Dunmer lifestyle while the Hlaalu are cosmopolitan and the Telvanni are practically their own completely distinct culture.
Though really, it makes the most sense for Nerevar to not join any of the great houses (Indoril would be a reasonable choice if it was provided) as Nerevar is supposed to be the Hortator and technically rules over all of them equally.
Could be interesting to try and kill every n'wah in Morrowind, though that would likely result in fucking up the main quest if you haven't completed it and you would have to kill yourself too.
Can't really be certain, all we know is that its supposed to be Nerevar. Could be they just say that's what Nerevar looked like and really have no idea, though I'm sure the Tribunal would be a good critique on such matters.
The whole skinning the face thing is probably more of a symbol than necessarily true.
Mankar's mother and father were supposedly both Bosmer, this has lead people to believe that he changed himself to be an Altmer. Likewise his ability to wear the Amulet of Kings has made many believe he had made himself Dragonborn as well.

Bretons aren't descended from Nords, neither are Cyrodiils. They are both Nedic races, which have been stated to not be Atmoran.

All men (except Redguards) came from Atmora in waves. Maybe the Nedes were part of a different wave than Nords, though.

It makes sense for the Nerevarine to join a great house just fine. He is the Hortator by the end, even if he has his own great house. Hortator is more of a meta-governmental office if you are a true Hortator and have been accepted by all houses (of relevance, in MW's limited case) and does not require membership nor lack of membership.

imperial-library.info/content/kurt-kuhlmann-posts
imperial-library.info/content/forum-archives-michael-kirkbride

I'm not saying it doesn't make sense. I'm just saying I generally prefer to not join any of the Great Houses, as it gives kind of a picking favorites vibe and I don't like the idea that with all the political conflict in Morrowind, a Telvanni councilor would want to pick a Redoran or Hlaalu toadie to be their Hortator (and vice versa).

Nope. I'm not part of the Cult of Kirkbride.

Have an in-game source instead: uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Frontier,_Conquest

The first quote comes from Kurt Kuhlmann, a guy who still works at Bethesda and wrote the very book you just linked.

So? It's not in the game. It's not canon.

Also, I fucking know who Kurt Kuhlmann is.

Devil's advocate here, but you are already roleplaying as an imperial-hating Nerevar meaning you won't be joining any imperial guilds. Especially a dunmer outsider who wants to reconnect to his old dunmer roots basically would prefer to join a one of the houses rather than a clan.

And I imagine that since the Nerevar is so virtuous to not have any sentiments regarding creating his own house (or recreating and taking house indoril), that he would pick and choose on the other ones and work with what has been given to him.

And maybe he is even going to make House Redoran or whichever one you pick, great again? And with that Morrowind.

But I mean the most important part probably is that you already lock yourself out of a huge number of quests by not associating (and actively killing) imperials.

Its never confirmed if it was Vivec and co that killed Nerevar or Dagoth.
Its actually preferable not to as you can imagine what you want.
I like to imagine Dagoth dindu nuffin and was enraged over the betrayal of his lord.

Achieving good hood from the tools corroded your mind, as you were achieving god hood without understanding that

When someone achieves Chim they lose a part of their own ego as the mantle a God, doing this removes them emotionally and allows them to make objective decisions.
Vivec understood what the Empire represented which was the continuation of Chim and the protection of the Towers.
By fighting them he would only fuck up his own people, and there was the possibility of pushing the Emperor to the point where he realized Chim himself if he didn't already.

Dagoth Ur is really fucking neat because he is an exception to everything.
He exists outside the sleeping god, he only exists in Nirn when he sleeps outside the mind of God.
Some user broke it down completely and is supported by much of the lore.
It would make Dagoth Ur possibly one of the most powerful beings that ever existed possibly more powerful then Numidian simply because he existed outside the wheel.

What? Im not that into the lore but doesnt vivec straight up tell you he did it and it was "nothing personell" ?

Yah bro, I totally get it. My quotes say shit you don't like so you just dismiss it all as being not canon.
Pocket Guide's aren't canonical either because they are out of game, same with all that shit Bethesda used to post on its website. Why do people even bother asking developers questions when everything they say clearly isn't canon?

Well you did just whittle his post down to "Cult of Kirkbride."

No I'm not, I just said that playing an Imperial hating Nerevar is an understandable role.

It's not canon because it's not in the game, you tool. It doesn't matter what it says; that's beside the point.

We have IDs here, newfag.

Spoonfed me what that means, it has been some time since I played morrowind.

Basically last time I completed it was as a little kid and I only somewhat recently replayed it for a bit. (only did side quests)

Vivec understood what the Empire represented which was the continuation of Chim and the protection of the Towers.
By fighting them he would only fuck up his own people, and there was the possibility of pushing the Emperor to the point where he realized Chim himself if he didn't already.
Okay 2 things. I thought even Vivec didn't actually achieve CHIM. I thought it was almost impossible and he doesn't seem to be much stronger than alma or sotha.

And secondly that still leaves 2 other demigods out there in the field. Granted, one is pretty solitary, but still.

Also Idk … I mean wouldn't there be riots or even better daily petitions and desperate requests to the gods of the tribunal, cries of the dunmer people to kick the imperials out of morrowind? I mean sure maybe not outright fighting, but I imagine the people would beg their 3 immortal demigods to restore independence again. Not out of defiance, but out of love and patirotism.

wut?

user. I want that role.

CHIM

But that's like your answer for EVERYTHING!

youtube.com/watch?v=9lyKxKn_WsE

And you seemed to have just glazed over the fact that this stance disqualifies the Pocket Guides and several other sources which are were clearly upheld by Bethesda. Who the fuck decides what's canon other than the fucking developers? Who better to comment on the orgin of the Nedes than the guy who wrote the fucking book on the Nedes. Even Pete Hines stated that Bethesda considers several of the OOG texts to be canonical and he knows jack shit about the lore.
I was referring to Kuhlmann's post you fucking retard.

WHAT DID YOU SAY N'WAH!?

But CHIM can be the only answer. The Great Houses just suddenly all let the Empire in after that meeting Vivec had with Tiber Septim. Except for that one house that killed itself.

I want to see dozens of dunmer crying, begging and tugging at the robes of the ALMSIVI to push out the Imperials.

The pocket guide was published by Bethesda, so it's canon. Anything published by the license holder is canon. Anyway, Beth can (and often do) incorporate outside materials into the games (and other published works, like the novels). But until they do, it ain't canon.

You posted shit by Kirkbride, and that's what my "Cult of Kirkbride" comment was in response to. That should be blindingly obvious to anyone with a normal IQ.

dozens?

Stop it with your demands. Bethesda can't properly simulate a city with a population which goes into the hundreds, stop it and accept it already. Listen to Todd.

I think Nerevar admits to the betrayal but never says if they killed him or not.

So Nirn is the body of a god, a corpse actually.
In the heart of red mountain lays his still beating heart.
A mage I forget who created tools that would allow a mortal to forcibly take the gods power.

Nervar thought it was an abomination, this is actually one of the reason Dunmer and Aldmer are separated, Aldmer HATE the god who created the world as it pulled them out of the ether into tangible reality.
Dunmer worship all gods as they view Nirn as a combined effort of the Deadra and Aedra, Aedra to make it possible, Deadra to test them and make them stronger.

Separating space(ether) from Nirn requires the towers which are not only physical buy mystical as well, something needs to give them power.
Humans for example have white gold tower which was powered through the first emperor, the pimp chain and mantling a God.
The towers if viewed from the ether would resemble more of a wheel, with the towers being spokes and Nirn being the center.

When looked from the side it appears as a tower itself, which is more about moving your perspective to see the larger which in the end is all the Chim is.

Vivec achieved Chim sometime during his rule in the Tribunal.
The other members of the Tribunal are going insane and losing power from being unable to visit Red mountain to renew their power because of Dagoth Ur.
Vivec was the exception as he realized the truth of the world and reality.
Which made him almost Nihilist as he learned its all one fucking dream from a God who was depressed about the death of a lover forcing him to reject current reality to dream of a new one.

There was a lot of protests regarding Empire domination.
What made it not so bad was that Morrowind was given autonomy and religious freedom.
They were asked to worship Talos, which actually fits just fine into their religion.

Secondly the inquisition got worse which effectively squashed dissent from everybody but the Ashlanders.

Dagoth Ur could of possibly been the start of a new universe all together as he was sleeping denying the current reality in order to make his own.

The moons are (probably) Lorkhan's corpse, but Nirn isn't a corpse.

Chim is hard to achieve, its not hard to encounter.
Many mages in history have disappeared for no reason.
This is probably them coming to conclusion from studying that they only exist in the mind of a god and therefore don't really exist.
Which makes them not exist by zero summing.

Numidian actually weaponizes Chim.
As the Dwemer make its skin it uses their logic as a weapon, debating mages and sorcerers about the reality of their universe causing them to O sum.

So the Numidium could argue so well it made you not exist along with being a giant indestructible golem which exists at all time at once and wrinkles the very fabric of reality around itself.

Kagrenac.

Sort of but not really. Pic related explains it better than I could.

Okay one other question. I head somewhere that CHIM is all a big hoax and actually not canon, but just a fan interpretation that went really popular.
Your thoughts?

I really really like the concept of Dagoth Ur being in the afterlife and only interacting with the living world with his dream self. That is really interesting.

If they disappear, they have zero-summed. If they manage to keep existing, that is called CHIM.

CHIM and the concept surrounding it is described in books in Morrowind.

Oh so now all of the sudden the sources don't need to be in-game to be canon, what a surprise.
And I also posted shit by Kuhlmann, yet you dismissed my entire post as "Cult of Kirkbride" and proceeded to post a book written by Kuhlmann as proof that Kuhlmann was wrong. So unless you did not intend to disqualify Kuhlmann's post with "Cult of Kirkbride," It seemed pretty clear to me that you did not know that the first quote I posted was from Kuhlmann.

The post kind of makes a lot of assumptions, but it is definitely correct in many regards.

second reply is intended for

Then what did they mean by this?

What did who mean by what?

They dont think it be like it is, but it do

The sources need to be "official." The vast majority of official sources are the games, but anything published by Bethesda is canon. It's cute that you think I'm moving the goalposts, though. Go to bed, Kirkbride.

Both the Kirkbride and Kuhlmann links aren't canon, since they weren't published by Beth. I made the "cult" comment because people like you worship Kirkbride, no matter what retarded fanfiction he writes.

Nigger I saw the word "Kuhlmann" in the link, but that doesn't make it any more canon. Why are you so defensive? Do you post fanfiction about space elves? Do you think C0DA made you a real boy?

CHIM being blown out of proportion by fans.

It was.
But it's also mentioned in the game so it wasn't invented by fans. All the lore involving CHIM is esoteric because I'm pretty sure it was written under the influence of shrooms. But we know it was influenced by Vedic scripture and Lovecraft so fans take what is written in the game and weigh it against what they know about Vedic scipture and Lovecraft to come up with these fan theories.

I think Chim has always been a driving force in the lore, it was only fully peeled back in Morrowind.
I wish the series had gotten increasingly more abstract instead of return to typical fantasy like Oblivion and Skyrim.

ok

The series didn't have any lore to speak of until redguard, it was just your standard DnD ripoff until then

oh boy, RIP. You are going to be torn apart by some angry people here.

The mask is gold because it's designed after Nerevar's face, who was Chimer. Now fuck off, it's plainly obvious you're trying to get other people to confirm your justification for your altmer X dunmer fanfiction.

That's not entirely true. They introduced Aetherius and the deadric princes in Daggerfall. Also, Oblivion is mentioned.
Tamriel was a setting the devs made for tabletop games before they even made Arena, so I'm sure some of the lore had always been there, even if it wasn't fleshed out in the games. I really doubt CHIM was a thing before Morrowind though.

user, I just want a jesus figure for the dunmer people.

A half-naked, beautiful, golden-skinned Nerevar who people swarm to, to touch his divine body and rejoice, because they have been thus blessed by the uncorrupted champion of the chimer/dunmer people.

I am almost certain there are several hints and references to Chim.
Its way to big lore wise I think to just throw in for a game as it would probably fuck up any planned lore advancement.

You don't need to know about the inter-relationship of Dunmer and Altmer as general populations and especially how much they want to fuck each other to know if you can create a jesus figure.

It's cute that you are one of those insufferable faggots who says shit like "moving the goalposts." Regardless you did exactly that when you changed your point from 'only in-game' to things 'published by bethesda,' all you're doing now is drawing attention to that fact, but whatever.
Just to make this clear, I'm not one of those faggots who just blindly takes everything Kirkbride states as gospel. I consider Kirkbride's quotes canon only if they provide information for concepts and lore he helped create or that has other sources backing it. I find many of Kirkbride's texts and posts to be fucking stupid, especially his stupid sci-fi shit. C0DA is not canon and was never supposed to be canon. People who say it is and people who taunt others by saying it isn't are equally retarded.
I see absolutely no reason why Kuhlmann, who is a person who still works at Bethesda, and a person who has been described as the "bible of elder scrolls lore" should have any of his posts disqualified from the lore, especially on a topic he practically created himself. Would you automatically submit to his post if it had a fucking Bethesda copyright after it? It's pretty clear to me that the only reason you are claiming this is because you dislike what his post says.

I mainly just want to talk about suggestions to how I should roleplay a Nerever who is self-aware. An actual reincarnation of Nerevar, not a hero who is just following his path.

Be he an actual dunmer or a altmer (or chimer, but he couldn't be born then, azura or someone else would have to either reconstruct him or birth him herself).

Any suggestions, user? Which house/guild should I join? Should I join the temple as a spy/ to scout out what my best friend and enemy vivec has been up to?

But it's unsure whether you are or aren't actually his reincarnation. You don't have to be the same race or even gender to be his reincarnation, you just have to have the same spirit stuff in you.

I want to roleplay as the actual Nerevar though, user. Understand that premise.

I undertand that he can be a different race or even gender, but it would be weird and have a mocking undertone to bring the Nerevar back as something else than a dunmer. Maybe if you are weird like that an altmer to play as I mentioned before as LMAO CHIMER NEREVAR.

Found it, don't you just love it when you actually organize your shit? Also have some best queen.

Well, it depends what theory you're going with. If Nerevar is Azura's means of revenge, then why wouldn't she make him an Argonian or Khajitt? She's punishing the Dunmer.

If the emperor is sending an imposter for political reasons, then the best choice would be an Imperial.

A Dunmer would only really make sense if Nerevar is coming back of his own volition.

That's my premise, as I said.

can you explain the part about ash vampires and their necromancy, user? I didn't understand that part really.

If he came back on purpose, then how come he doesn't know he's Nerevar?

have you ever roleplayed, user?

Nerevar isn't a punishment for the Dunmer, he's a punishment for the Tribunal. The prophecies make it pretty clear that the Nerevarine is supposed to bring the Dunmer back into their old ways.

Also Azura herself appears in the form of a dunmer, not a chimer or altmer. She doesn't hate the dunmer and their appearance is something that should be embraced now and not be something shameful.

Also I think arguably Morrowind is the one ES game where it makes sense to actually go with the dunmer race, much more so than Skyrim with Nord and Oblivion it's basically okay to go with any, maybe a tiny itsy bitsy plus for Imperials, if even that.

Yes.

Prophecies that were written by xenophobic Ashlanders.

You mean those prophecies that were true? Those prophecies that also stated Nerevar would be an outlander? The ones that were confirmed by Azura? Those prophecies that never once state that Nerevar was supposed to punish the Dunmer as a people, but rather save them from False Gods and a terrible evil?

How can you call them xenophobic? They just want Morrowind to stay true to itself. A place for dunmer, the home of the dunmer.

And the dunmer lost their way. They don't hate their fellow brothers and sisters, it's purely out of love for them. They want to help better them.

It's not surprising that so many young ashlanders try themselves on the Nererarine challenge. Their desire and love for the rest of their people, who they perceive live under false gods, is so strong that they are fine with regulerly sending some of their young men out on an hard quest, which claim their lives.

And it has payed dividends. The Ashlanders after the events of Morrowind are regarded as a wise group of people who saw the truth, while everyone else was blind. The other dunmer go on plgirmage there to ask these wise people for guidance.

How can you call such loveable people, who were forced into exile by their own race, but still have compassion for them xenophobic? How can you call them xenophobic, after thousands of dunmer all over morrowind are travelling to the Ashlanders to see and speak to them?

Ashlanders may have a somewhat rough exterior, but on the inside, they are the most sweet, the most kind, the most loveable person, you'll ever meet.

I hope you keep that in mind, before talking trash again.

Phobic is inherently a bad trait

Lol go back to Holamayan.

Xenophobia is just an aversion to foreigners. It's isn't necessarily a negative trait. Ashlanders are still deluded though.

I deleted and reposted to fix my zinger.

It is a bad term for us in the modern world. Sometimes it's even used as a worse version of racist, although I am not exactly sure about that.

But still, it's not unfounded aversion or bigotry. It has a reason.

I mean they literally live in the uncharted wastelands, if they went outside of their home territory, they would be prosecuted not only for blasphemy, but also as a traitor and rebel, because they live in a theocracy.

The Aversion is literally, becase the people they want to save, wants to kill them.
It's anything it's a rational response to irrational religious extremists.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize firing a shit ton of chitin arrows at me because I walked too close to their shitty grove of trees was an attempt to save me.

How it really was during the Morrowind era was mantling 'If you act like it, you eventually become it'. Even if you weren't when you got off the boat, you lived as the Nerevarine, you got everyone to accept you as the Nerevarine. You did what the Nerevarine does. If you are not the reincarnation of Lord Nerevar, you are indistinguishable from him.

Given the prophecy was created by Azura, sent to the Ashlander's wise women by Azura, set in motion by Azura, and it all turned out to be true, I don't think saying "go back to Holamayan" is really a stable defense.

user, can't you see their pain? They have been hunted and persecuted for millenia! Whole eras have passed since the Tribunal came into power.

By all logic, by all the laws of nature, they shouldn't exist anymore. How can such a group survive so many fights and years being grinded down by their delusional brothers fighting for false gods all that while living in the most hostile place on the planet, maybe just after the red mountain?

Probably there were a lot more friendly and welcoming ashlander tribes, but guess what happened? The laws of nature applied and they got killed.

One mistake. One N'wah visiting their camp and finding out their location and you can talk about their whole tribe fleeing the location, having to leave precious water, food and other goods behind and possibly some of their tribesmen, while behind hunted down by ordinators.

user, if they are wrong about you and you want them harm, the guy who had you in the sights of his bow might have the blood of his family, of his whole tribe on his hands.

Maybe you as a city dweller don't know how close the tribes are, but they are so tight, they love each other MORE than just family. There isn't a word out there to describe the brotherhood and affection they have for each other.

Would you take the risk to have the people you would literally die for get harmed?

And they don't want to kill you, you just have to leave their camp alone and don't get to close.
They don't WANT to harm you.

I hope you learned something today, N'wah.

This is what the Urshilaku tell themselves as they wrestle with the fact that they worship a spiteful, manipulative cunt who isn't even an actual god. But really, destroy your career and go into exile just to defend the ash niggers.

Azura had some neat self fulfilling prophecy bullshit with that, though. The prophecy is worded in such a way that eventually it would come true if people kept trying, and even then, if the purpose was to punish the Tribunal, why was most of the damage ultimately done by Dagoth Ur and his actions? Had it not been for Dagoth Ur, your character would have just been a particularly badass spy for the emperor.

They want to intimidate you. It's a tough exteriror, user, to frighten you.
The more they seem as racist, xenophobic savages, the more frightening their reputation is, the more they can win by just avoiding the fight, instead of having to kill their fellow dunmer.

They have no place to escape to, user. They are like a group of animals cornered to a wall. No place to retreat to. Barely even enough food and water.
Why do you approach such people? To tease them and act like a jackass?

And don't act like there isn't a way to be accepted by them, user.

New computer, new IP.

A faggot by any other name, etc.

They aren't. Are you incapable of comprehending what I write? Anything published by Bethesda is canon. That includes lots of stuff written by Kuhlmann and Kirkbride. Stuff they wrote unofficially may become canon, if it's published by Bethesda later, but until then, it's not.
This is not the same as saying that non-canon works can't be useful for understanding the world, just that they shouldn't be taken as read.
I look forward to you continuing not to comprehend this.

Are you in your bed right now? :3

Oh this is awesome, look what I just found:

uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Borwen

Maybe they are simulating that she is a hybrid or has mixed heritage, but probably also as a joke. It's kinda a trope as well.

Yes.

They fucked up assigning her race.

I hope you are comfy, user.

I don't want to think so. It's not outlandish to think that something like that can happen.

Also it's a somewhat common joke people include in literature/media/games.

I'm not defending Azura at all here, user. But you are acting purposefully obtuse.
The Nerevarine prophecy are far from a simple thing, in fact, they are pretty fucking ridiculously hard to achieve.
I find it incredibly hard to believe that Azura played no role in this at all other than making some near impossible to accomplish shit up and leaving the rest up to luck.
I mean, the Nerevarine wears a ring that will fucking kill anyone who is not Nerevar. Sure you can say that "oh that could mean its still just some ring crafted by Azura fo that specific person" but does that really even make a difference?

I think "neither blight nor age can harm him" is a bit of a far cry from "self fulfilling," user.
Also the prophecy makes it pretty clear that Nerevar is to save Morrowind from the Devil Dagoth Ur, who also threatens the Dunmer.

They already have one in the orc that thinks he is a Khajiit. Stop having shitty ideas, newfag.

Rude.

You won't convince me, I want to believe.

Or the mudcrab that thinks he is a jew

Just go back to Skyrim, you filthy cockrag n'wah.

I am pretty comfy, thank you.

I played Morrowind, when I was a little kid. I was born in Morrowind, molded by it.

But I should definetly properly replay it one day. Does Openmw already have multi-core support and other nice features of should I wait?

Btw I also played Might and Magic 6-9 … english versions … as a German … I barely could even read the quests (like modern kiddies play their games) and I still managed to sink hours and hours into that game.

that's nice to hear

which race is the PURE ARYAN then?

Turk roach, leave.

Why are you so hostile? Did some N'wah shit in your soup?

pic related, I am no turk, I have pale germanic genes

Slut queen cat fucking whore who had abortions. I killed that whores son and took his ring.

N'wahs shit in everyone's soup.

Oh I am sorry, I am actually a man and not a woman, did I forgot to mention that?

kek

Right, I forgot Dagoth Ur was mentioned in that. It was the Tribunal that tried to cover up that he was still around. The blight was improved by a wizard, though the effects of it were definitely softened even before that and the cure only worked for your character.

Don't all the main characters in Elder Scrolls have some kind of special bullshit, though?

Sorry dude I don't have anything on the ash vampires saved, maybe some other user has something.

Have some great house info and some whores as compensation.

All the player characters are Shezzarines, meaning their souls are fragments of Lorkhan's.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midphalangeal_hair

Danforth (1921) reported that middigital hair was present in men more often than in women. Caucasians were found to have a higher incidence of middle phalangeal hair than other ethnic groups

Suck it, hater. Now suck my finger

Oblivion definetly hasn't anything special about him. He is a self-made adventurere who bros it up with the actual main character. Okay later he actually becomes Sheogorath, but that is somewhat outside the game.

Arena and Daggerfall's heroes are basically normalos, but with positions inside the empire.

Ehh, what? Come on now, this even if true, is probably just an interesting little lore bon bon.

Thanks. I miss the good old games, where devs would shamelessly pander to their audience: males with a penis

They're all doom-driven heroes, and aspects of the dead god Lorkhan, but they're not all special snowflakes in the traditional narrative sense of "only you can save the world, Dick Faggotson!"

You think it's just a coincidence that Morrowind's plot revolves around the heart of Lorkhan?
Or that, in Skyrim, the heroes in Sovngarde say that they've been told to stay in the hall by Shor? They only leave when you tell them to, user.

To elaborate, when I say that they are aspects of Lorkhan, the jury is out as to whether or not they're born that way or achieve Shezzarine status through their actions.

Okay, this is what I am talking about. Some protest against the imperials!

Where were the ALMSIVI during this? THEY SOLD MORROWIND OUT!

Can you not comprehend me? Yes I understand that you for some reason believe that dev posts aren't canon, because Bethesda apparently hasn't given it the thumb up despite them often coming from people who fucking work for Bethesda. The thing is I just think you are fucking faggot. I don't get why you feel the need to enforce the idea that the developers aren't allowed to explore or explain ideas and concepts in the lore that they themselves created, especially those who are still actively writing the lore for the fucking games themselves.
I think you are just saying this to give you a reason to deny Kuhlmann's post simply because you either don't like what it says
or worse you just don't want to be wrong.

Alright, you do realize that practically every shred of information we have on the Shezarrines comes from OOG sources, right?
And that not a single one of those sources even implies what you just said.

I'm glad we're on the same page.

They can do whatever the fuck they want, I'm just not going to consider it canon.

Maybe I've just spent too much time arguing with people who think Kirkbride is a genius and that anything he scrawls on a bathroom stall is canon.
I don't even remember what your non-canon links were about anymore. I'm done with this conversation.

I said: Suck it!

Mad as fuck

Just tired of arguing in circles with one autist.

I'm sure he feels the same way

Are you his mom or something?

Go rape a German woman, Achmed.

No I'm your mom
And I'm fucking that user

Then you should probably refrain from mentioning Shezarrines, because so far your only source for that is an off the shoulder reference in the Songs of Pelinal which basically just says "shezarrine" keeps it at that.

You're pretty hardcore, bro.

So you would do it, if I could prove to you that I am German, user?

Get a room, you two.

Only fags wouldn't suck the fingers of a qt Aryan boy, user. If only you were one.

What a tweest!

wew, this is making me feel wushy

here check out my eyes, a turk couldn't possibly have blue eyes, right?

late Holla Forums is becoming more lewd by the hour

Almalexia was too busy being narcissistic bitch I think, Sotha Sil was too busy contemplating 16th dimension mathematics, and like some user earlier said Vivec had achieved CHIM and didn't want want the Tiber to mantle yet or something. Also the Dragonbreak had just happened, with Tiber becoming Talos (I'm reallly rusty here please correct me), Mannimarco doing something, and Tiber getting a fuckhuge mecha golem to curbstomp any nation that stood up to him.

It's fucking 6:30 PM

Nice try, kebab.

She is called Mother Morrowind. Why wouldn't she be an uber patriot?

Also I can definetly understand the situation with the giant god-golem, but the situation didn't last forever. You would expect for the tribunal to declare independence on behalf of morrowind as soon as the threat of the giant golem disappeared.

I am not sure, but is Morrowind independent right now? I personally don't like how one author out of the game, basically created his own argonian wish-fullfillment revenge story and BTFO the dunmer in the most complete way with vardenfall becoming (nearly?) completly inhospitable and Morrowind (completly?) conquered and raided by argonian hordes.

I guess Morrowind doesn't really exist right now?

It's 1 am for aryan boys in Germania

They only look green from farther away or in darker surroundings. If you are pretty close to my face, they are actually blue.

So you have the best of both worlds, how much more do you want?

Not in Germany.

Stay safe, user

The guy who wrote the (shitty) TES books described Morrowind as being basically destroyed. When Skyrim came out, they walked that back quite a lot. You can even see Vvardenfell from Solstheim, so it's at least structurally intact. People still live and work in Morrowind, but Vvardenfell was so ash-choked after the eruption of Red Mountain that it's basically inhospitable.
Also, the Argonian invasion was stopped by House Redoran. I think the Argonians might still control some of southern Morrowind, though.

Thanks. I am from NRW, so it can get pretty diverse in here.

Germanons unite!

I like that. I prefer it, if the actual game devs don't let themselves be influenced too much by outside mediums. I believe they only gave his book canon status, because some fan(fags) are going to buy shitty ES books then.

For N'wahs without ash-lungs maybe. R-right?

So the war was basically inconsequential and the province system established by the Empire is still intact?

Good stuff. Btw did I mix things up or did Skyrim/Empire take a little bit of the western parts of Morrowind?

The deal struck between Vivec and Tiber was that Morrowind retained majority autonomy. Think of something similar to WH40k, Imperials don't care what you do so long as you give your tithes and don't dawdle in chaos. You'll also notice that Hlaalu holdings is were 90-95% of imperials are. Remember everyone hates you for not being a native born dunmer.

>I guess Morrowind doesn't really exist right now?
It barely exists right now, the moon being held up by Vivec's power slammed into Vivec full force and caused Red Mountain to erupt, causing massive damage to mainland Morrowind. Redorans are the only House that's pretty much kept together and is worth something politically.

They paid that guy to write the books. I'm sure someone at Bethesda had to sign off on all the story elements before it was published. Even so, I'm also glad they retconned it a bit. If Morrowind were gone completely, that would be a less interesting setting.

It's just covered in ash. In the Dragonborn DLC, you can actually still see smoke rising from Red Mountain, and that's 196 years later. You could probably still go to Vvardenfell, it's not like you'd instantly die. But any hope of growing crops is probably gone, which means there won't be any permanent settlements there.

Far from it. Morrowind had no standing army, but House Redoran mustered everyone they could and fought the Argonians off. That made Redoran the dominant political force in Morrowind. The war, along with the eruption, are what caused the Empire to basically abandon Morrowind. It was too much for the Empire to handle, so Morrowind effectively became independent again. And that led to House Hlaalu (being Imperial bootlickers) becoming disgraced and disenfranchised.

Not after the Red Year, no. Skyrim gave Solstheim to Morrowind. You might be thinking of that.

???
The Tribunal gave Numidium to Tiber Septim in exchange for autonomy.

I just read the info about houses posted earlier and it seems like Hlaalu greatly benefits from the Empire and just speculation here, but considering that it was a weak house before and that the Imperials want to increase trade/tax income in morrowind, but there might be something simialr to a divide and conquer strategy going on in morrowind.

It happened in real life empires as well, just look at Syria and the Alawites being at the top of society there. Basically the plan goes like this:
Promote a weak group and elevate them to the top of society. The are weak and can't rule in their own right, making them dependant on their overlord.

There might be something similar going on with House Hlaalu. I mean they are traders and trade with the Empire (vote to remain, no brexit!) is going to benefit them more than all the other houses.

Maybe racism increase (like in real life) because more N'wahs are immigrating to Morrowind and making it multicultural?
Typically there is not much racism going on as long as the groups who suffer racism are actually living in these countries, you know?

I can't imagine that Bethesda really wants to have it go so badly. I bet you they will quasi-retcon and dial back a lot of the destruction if a game was set in Morrowind again.

The land or the vulcano?

Kwarma eggs! :3

Interesting development. Redoran is kings now.

Or maybe it's going to be similar to Japan and it will either leave the king position vacant or have some kinda of puppet sit the throne while the redoran clan leader (shogun) is going to "MILITARY LEADER OF ALL MORROWIND".

Yeah, but as I understand it, the golem is gone, that's why the Aldmeri Dominion could emerge in the first place.

From the volcano.

The volcano. Vvardenfell is now Vvardenfell with even less brownish-green and more grey.

IIRC "gone" is not the right word. It's just kinda locked in a space-time bubble, forever fighting the mages of Alinor.

Here's a pic.

I mean … the dunmer just need to put on some 25% fire resistant gloves and all is fine. Idk what the big deal is.

Perfect hatching ground for some kwama eggy, wouldn't you say, sir?

Okay, I need to know more about now, friend.

cool, but it doesn't really bloat out the sun like 1 million persian arrows

You're a weird dude, user, but I like you.

thanks I guess, I like you and the discussion we are having as well

Didn't mean to imply Vivec was a bigger dick than he was (which is to say he was a yuuuge dick), but he disappeared not long after/before the Neraverine disappeared. ALMSIVI lost their godhood and powers with the destruction of the Heart of Lorkhan. It was Vivec who was keeping it up, ergo when he left the moon came crashing and Sheogorath had a giggle I bet.

So I suppose the question remains, does Vivec still retain his godhood/powers after the heart is destroyed, because of CHIM? Maybe it was held up by the Heart's power and not CHIM? Any ideas?

Does the ring kill them, or does Azura? Have you ever seen anyone die from wearing the ring, or are you just taking some "ghost's" word for it?

I would say it's tough keeping a moon up in the sky, while getting raped hard by Molag Bal
whether you retain your powers or not

Vivec's disappearance (which was just a way of accounting for the fact that you could kill him in Morrowind) didn't immediately cause the Ministry of Truth to fall. In the (shitty) novels, they talk about how some guy designed a mechanism to keep it floating anyway, but it required a constant input of souls. Some guy (whose wife's soul was being used for that purpose) flipped out and destroyed the mechanism, and that's what caused the Ministry to fall.

This. I like for his disappearance to remain unanswered just for the sake of all the people who chose to kill him. I want to never see him again.

Jesus, that is so stupid.

It's not even a good use of the souls, they might as well have the souls to power a giant beam or build a bomb to get the moon as far as away as possible or bombard the argonian capital

The books are 10% Elder Scrolls stuff, and 90% Hell's Kitchen: Oblivion Edition, except instead of Gordon Ramsay you have psychopathic daedra. I'm not even exaggerating.

I am also going to bed now. Good night Holla Forums.

Gute Nacht.

>Threads of prophecy focused on saviors and gossip surrounding them will be executed. Examples include "What happened to Daggoth" or "It's a Nerevar episode". Reincarnation related news that is big enough to warrant a discussion (for example something that has an impact on the Tribunal) may not be removed.

Nerevar had Moon-And-Star crafted and enchanted for him by the Dwarves and its enchantment would kill anyone who was not Nerevar.
The effect can't be proven in-game because its a fucking game and you'd have to cheat to make other people wear it to begin with.

In the default game, you can actually just sell it to people and most (if not all of them) would put it on as it has a high value.

Yah, but that was a glitch to begin with.

Fag.

Muslims are ethnic Jews split off because of a Gnostic divide, making exodus to the other end of the world where they then were defined first by various states of competition and war, united under a warrior poet general, with a culture of Gnostically antithetical technocrats, then by the curse of an avatar spirit wrought on them for their accepting a trio of murderers and usurpers (turned Boddhisatvan deities) as their coming rulers?

Here's the key thing behind a lot:
The prevailing attitude of the Altmer toward physical existence is that it is a prison, limiting one's enlightenment, to be torn down; restoring Mer (unmaking Man in doing so, although that's irrelevant to this debate) to a state of being primordial intelligences not bound to Saṃsāra. The Dunmer/Chimer, conversely, believe in physical existence as an aid to one's search for enlightenment, and most definitely do not wish to unmake the reality around them (as the Thalmor are making themselves busy with in the time of the Fourth Era). This divide is what saw the Chimer (well, the people who would come to be known as the Chimer) first break away from Altmer society under the guidance of the prophet Veloth.

But in reality this is like top level enlightment for buddhist …. eh altmer philosophers.

How does this fit in with the worship of the eight divines? Do Altmer worship the 8 in a different way then the Empire worship their 9?

If they really do think that creation was a mistake, then they probably hate the Aedra for aiding in it.

Yeah, but what I am saying is that except for level 20 buddhist altmer monks no one thinks that way?

That is just one step below the nihilism of CHIM and believing that the whole world is just a mad dream.

They were Aldmer you dumb piece of filth, the Altmer are degenerates and as far removed from the Aldmer as all the other elves.

The Altmer mereley look like the Aldmer.

Also Chimer arent Aldmer, they split themselves up willingly embracing their better ancestors, as such they have no ties to the aldmer.

The Golden face is literaly Nerevar who was a Chimer, not because the Dunmer want to be chimer.

Fucking stupid bait threads

isnt telvanni land pretty much untouched? like they dont really care anyway whats happening outside their mushrooms but still

Someone hasn't read the 36 Lessons closely enough.

no, it also made them into vain, limp-wristed liberal-arts majors, and daedra worshiping troglodytes. ERADICATE THE HALFBREEDS, PURGE THE TAINT

Hjalti was a Breton.

But there is good in them user. They are (at least) half men, so there is something virtuous in them.

a half-virtuous man? an insidious foe, I call it. with elves at least you know where they stand. consorting with half-villains is a fool's endeavor. to the gallows, with the lot of them!

LIES! LIES AND SLANDER!

this filthy elf-kin dare claim the champion of man as his own? the duplicitous nature of these mutts should be apparent to all. ready the pikes! mount all their heads!

So what all's the deal with Dragonborn? I felt like there was actually something behind the story there, especially compared to vanilla Skyrim's disappointing depiction of Alduin.

How does the All-Maker tie in to the rest of the ES divinity? What's the deal with the All-Maker Stones? Any relation to the various Towers? What's that Yog-Sothoth motherfucker got to do with any of this?

Some of those might have been explained in game, can't quite remember.

You've got that the wrong way around
The Skaal's made up bullshit god has nothing to do with the story of Dragonborn

The All-Maker Stones clearly have some sort of power though. They're involved in Bloodmoon, and they're important enough that Miraak tries to corrupt them.

Allow me to pontificate. i.e. read way too deep into shit

The All-Maker Stones are clearly connected to some fundamentally influential aspect of Mundus, just as the Standing Stones are. Whereas the Standing Stones are obviously connected to the constellations and all that implies, the All-Maker Stones seem to be connected to aspects of nature. Whereas activating the Guardian Stones causes the manifestation of a pillar of light reaching up to the stars, activating the All-Maker Stones causes certain sigils on the stones to glow slightly, the glow starting at the lower points on the stone and proceeding upwards. The Guarding Stones reach upwards to create a connection to the constellations, and the All-Maker stones draw power upwards from the earth; that is, the Earthbones. This is confirmed by the first word of Bend Will, the word you use to free the stones from Miraak's corruption, being Earth. The All-Maker Stones are bumps of bone on the spine of the world.

The All-Maker is, as far as I can tell, the Skaal worshipping the Aedra who are the Earthbones as a single god, rather than as separate gods as most other cultures do. The Adversary seems to be any Daedra that would seek to interfere with the natural functioning of the world, Herma-Mora in particular. I'm not sure if that's overly simplistic or incredibly profound.

Then why did it come true at such a crucial time? Didn't the Tribunal lose the tools 10 years prior?

It was a false flag set up to push her agenda

top kek

How did she convince the Emprah and his advisors of the importance of the Nerevarine prophecy right at this time?

Why does Dagoth Ur recognize you?

Why does the Empire think you are a perfect candidate to be the Nerevar?

Something like this.

Probably by fucking with his dreams and giving him visions or shit. My post was a joke by the way, all I know about the lore is what is in game in morrowind

Holla Forums has shit taste

Tell us about Wesnoth lore mr user…!

Isn't that some mobile game?

It's a PC game since 2004 you illiterate imbecile

I dont get it, why do you come into a morrowind thread just to cry about wesnoth? Fuck off

Lets bump this nice thread
what a lore friendly nerevarine class should be like anons ?

gas all *mers

?

en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Mer

i know about the mer being elves
but why the * ?

He's obviously asking why you used an asterisk when the term mer already refers to all kinds of mer, you incredibly silly person.

retard pls…

That image is the best.

k is this good ?

for the sunder mace

What is the null manifesto and the zero temple?

Blunt weapon has some good weapons in there. Mainly the one handed one you can get from the Imperial quest.

How to explain Mantling

If you can't understand lore, try understanding modding and the CS kit, because they're the same thign in most cases.

That game glitch?

Error in reality that sounds awesome from the perspective of someone living in tamriel.

when ever i try to mod my game with the morrowind code patch
the launcher freezes

Argonian Dragonborn: What are the lore implications?

Gotta have long blade for Trueflame, man.

It didn't really help him out after he fought Dumac

Atronach should be canon because it's so iconic of the game.

If we're going full lore, Willpower and Strength should be tag attributes, and major skills should include Long Blade, Medium Armor and Speechcraft at least.

how long is it going to take for open MW to surpass modded MW? Are we gonna start seeing modifications for it soon? I really want to start a new game

In programming, scripting, etc., the asterisk (*) is a wildcard character, used as a stand-in for any and all possible values, words, or terms.

user, you can have both at the same time. Openmw can have mods.

OpenMW is designed to work with as many vanilla mods as possible.

yes but his version 0.39 a comparableexperience to MW with modifications? There is also the question of when content is going to be specifically made for open MW.

whats the point of openmw?

Try this version. Its a beta one but it makes the game run much better too.
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/26348/?

It's better. In fact it makes some mod even function properly.

There was that one mod, which name I cannot remember, which expanded all the cities and it lagged horribly.

Openmw actually makes playing those mods possible.

In fact there is no reason to not use it right now, user.

Does Talos=Lorkhan?

No.

no

But wasn't Talos (when mortal) a “oversoul” of 3 Shezarrines (Zurin Arctus, Wulfharth, and Hjalti Early-Beard)? And aren’t Shezarrines confirmed to be “mortal aspects” of Lorkhan?

This details the concept: elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Shezarrines

Talos became self-aware through CHIM and being a Tulpa.

Now he's completly seperate from Lorkhan.

But isn't he a combination of 3 reincarnations of Lorkhan?

Yes. Talos is are Tiber Septim and Zurin Arctus and Wulfharth who are was Underking.

I never understood how the Thalmor were able to force the Empire to abandon Talos worship.

I mean Talos is the Godly Father, the founder of the Empire in the first place.

Could it be that the Stormcloaks are kinda continuing the legacy of the Empire more so than the Empire itself?

Also but I am not sure, since the 2 anons a bit above argued with each other so much, but aren't the Nords like direct (unchanged) descendents of the original humans and founders of the Empire? Not sure if Nede is the correct name for that.

But anyway. I wonder how the Thalmor themselves even thought they could get away with such an awesome demand like that.

They're not unchanged, but culturally they are the most similar to old men. Yes, they were all Nedes at some point.

You would get a bad rating from cinema sins, who are you talking about? Probably the Nord now that I think about it.

Oh well, too lazy to not post this comment now.

Nords are not the same as Nedes, but culturally correspond to them the most out of all men races.

It was one of the conditions of the White-Gold Concordant, which the Empire signed because its ass was getting kicked and it needed to recuperate. The Empire doesn't want to rekindle the war with the Thalmor until it believes it's ready.

Loreboy, I know that. BUT for me this is like the Byzantine Empire losing to the Arabs/Turks and being forced to abandon christianity.

First of all:
The Muslims would never even think of demanding this, since they know they won't do it.

Secondly:
And the rulers know exactly the following is going to happen, but if they actually accepted this, then:
There would be mass-revolts of the peasents, of the clery, of the nobels and of the military.

General Tullius from the byzantine Empire would probably think about becoming the new Basileus. The ruling dynasty would get discredited as fuck.

So the end result would never be that christianity would be abandoned by the Byzantines, instead there would be just civil war. Historians would then report that 5 years later, the civil war calmed down. The ruling family castrated or blinded and sent to a monastery and the Emperor dead.

I know why this happened, loreboy. But I just don't think that this is how an Empire and their society would act.

Because I am fair, I am also presenting a case, where the Byzantine Empire (them again) managed to actually push these peace terms on someone:
It was the pagan bulgars. And this was also the only condition of the peace treaty: The ruler and his family were going to be baptized and become orthodox christians.

Now you know what the bulgar king did?
No, he did not allow thalm… greek/romans on his land and harass his population. The Byzantines would have never thought they could get away with this outrageous demand.

No, he actually founded his own brand of orthodoxism sort of. His clergy wasn't going to speak greek, he worked hard to have them speak their own slavic language.

Why? To not be dependent on the Byzantines for anything and to not be influenced by them.

My dear user, it just doesn't make SENSE to me how the Thalmor can basically stop the fantasy equivalent of mixture of hellenic/roman pagans with heavy christian influence to stop worshipping their Jesus figure.

There is a pantheon of nine different divines, and everyone worships them in different amounts. Talos wasn't this massively worshiped by everyone in the Empire deity you seem to think he was, and the place he was worshiped the most is half in open rebellion over it. Not to mention the Empire was pretty lax about enforcing the ban on Talos.

Remember how French revolutionaries tried to eradicate Christianity and instate an atheistic cult of scientism? Well, probably not because the french revolution was a great thing goy, you don't need to know how much batshit crazy they actually were
Remember that time when being religious was a crime against communist powers? Because I do.

They literally have thalmor agents running around even in Skyrim and harassing people and having jurisdiction about enforcing that.

I am not sure, but I think they can search people homes? need confirmation on that though

The eight divine and nine divine worship are probably closer in that regard, then the fact that judaism, islam and christianity all share a lot of holy text and figures.

But it's a foreign power, that's what's weird.

Just like German imported Lenin.

user … wtf, I wish I could telepathically enter your mind and tell you in exact words how wrong you are right now.

This is nothing alike. Lenin didn't use German agents over all of Russia to surpress christianity. Also Lenin and his govermental elite want to surpress christianity, not like the ES Empire.

Lenin was imported to Russia by Germany.

Stop trolling me please. I know that. So what? This doesn't make communist russia a puppet to Germany, why do you bring it up?

Why why why?

Notice I said was. When Ulfric threw his hissyfit, the Thalmor used it as an excuse to crack down on Skyrim. The imperial soldier you can escape Helgen with tells you as much.

It makes it a puppet of internationa jewery with a ruler imposed from outside.Nobody asked Russian people and then their religion got terrorized and religious people put under heavy scrutiny.

Hello Holla Forums, sup?
I don't see how revolutonary dictatorships have much in common with the talos situation.

Meh. It's pretty ridiculous, I can't see this happening in history.

Kinda maybe … but not really.

Read the thread.

Talos isn't Lorkhan, but he fills the "hole" that Lorkhan left in the pantheon when he was killed.
Or, from a different perspective, you could say that Lorkhan's shattered remnants, through the Shezzarines, are rebuilding themselves into a new form.

The French Revolution was a great thing, it just fell into the classic trap of revolutions: if there's no clear post-revolution vision for society, it ends up becoming a destructive force and a burden on the people it originally sought to liberate.
Still, overall, it was a good thing. It failed to destroy the monarchy, but it sowed the seeds that led to that, and to the abolition of feudalism and theocracy.

I wish I had those gobbels copypasta memes about how jews are supposedly fine with being called every type of insult, but calling them jew actually insults them. :^)

Why do you feel offended about me calling you, Holla Forums? I didn't say anything bad about you and you seem pretty Holla Forums to me.

You poor abused thing, not everything is out to get you. I also like to browse Holla Forums, but much less recently. I am more of a /liberty/ guy.

Well, this isn't history, it's a magical fantasy land that takes place in the dream of a godhead.

I feel reminded of the Superman argument. Yes people accept that he is superstrong, indestructible and all that, but they don't accept that people from work don't recognize him.

Granted this is not the best argument for that, but you get what I mean. What a universe needs is internal logic and don't break the suspension of disbelief.

I don't know shit about the lore but the religion and skyrim doesn't sound like Christianity, in that it is the way and the life. It sounds more like paganism back in Rome, which was more about tradition, ancestor worship and superstition.

yes because France is great now. sorry if I don't take the opinion of a guy praising genocidal maniacs that sent its navy and army to kill everyone in their colonieswho thinks feudalism was used in 19th century Western Europe. I'm sure you also believe the Communist revolution and the USSR to be great things but unfortunately fell in a trap and all those millions of people they killed had to pay the price for the seeds of freedom and equality MI right?

That's retarded. We're talking about 18th century France, not France as it is today. And even modern France is better now than it would be if it were still living under feudalism, monarchy, and theocracy.

It persisted in France. Although serfdom had ended; feudalism persisted in several important ways.

The February Revolution was. The October Revolution wasn't.

back to Holla Forums with you Satan! you may talk about your special snowflake brand of communism and special bogeyman there.

Fucking knaves

I believe the best time to be alive in history were definitely 1200s on what would correspond to an upper middle class estate. In central Europe, obviously.

user, the sun is what makes your skin look wrinkly and old. I have bed news for your waifu.

And for yourself, because you will never look like a cute androgynous boy.

REMOVE

Holy Shit, I played Oblivion when I was a 14 year old and only now I realize that this guy is actually supposed to be Pelinel.

Fuck me

aand who is pelinel? I thought he was just funny elf hating man

Have you never played Knights of the Nine or whatever that dlc/expansion of oblivion was called?

Personally I would have like to be a Friar or live in a abbey, perhaps be a plague doctor depending on the time period

He's a time traveling demigod robot of genocide

AROUND ELVES, WATCH YOURSELVES

I played oblivion on my Xbox in 2004 when it had the latest graphics and horse arm or dlc

hello todd

The Divine Crusader, Alessia's champion and hence the OG deus vulter of the divines. Was the dude who liberated humans from the elves in the rebellions. The story of NotN is that his nemesis elf guy is coming back to life for some reason I can't remember and you have to collect the artifacts of Pelinal and fuck his shit up.

Thing is, Pelinal wasn't really lancelot style kind and noble knight type. He was just a ruthless murderer that slaughtered any elf he could find, men-women-children style.

Few books about it, iirc he burned what was Bravil to the ground when it was filled with elves, or threatened to before Alessia stepped in, I don't remember.

Would you let Dunmer refugees into your country, or would you tell them to keep swimming till they hit Hammerfell?

Tell them to fuck off back to the summerset isles, morrowind is cliffracer clay.

Weren't the cliffracers all killed, though?

Who is supposed to be the strongest entity in the Elder Scrolls universe? IS it the neraverine considering he achieves chim and defeats an entity that is stronger than pretty much anything else?

An example of filthy greyskin genocide.

LORD SITHIS
MAY YOU TREMBLE IN BLOOD AND FEAR1

the sleeping god

Whoever the mad god is who dreamed up the universe in the first place or whatever the lorefags say the universe is actually made of.

The sleeping god.
Everyone else only exists because it decided to take a nap.

The godhead though technically can't interact with anything. Outside of him is what I mean.

You mean inside. :^)

Sithis then, he's everything in the godhead that isn't other shit.

and I suppose he transcends the godhead too…

Technically no. Sithis is actually a derivative soul of padomay. Sithis is still part of the godhead and the eternal cycles where different races, cultures, gods, and events form. Sometimes his role is actualy reversed and other times he represents different things depending on the cycle.

Tell me a story, loreanon.

The godhead is the dreamer who makes the world happen. But that does not mean he is dreaming the same world all the time. Every different world must end and a new series of events occur where a new one is created. A cycle is over when a world eater, usually Alduin or some variant of him, will end a cycle by literally devouring time and order that establish it. A new cycle will form where Anu and Padomay will somewhat be at odds which leads to different things happening. The short explanation is that there is always one who represents order and the other who is chaos, and they each play out there whole thing to establish order and chaos in various ways which leads to the creation of a new world.

Everyone from previous cycles are reincarnated for the new cycle, but sometimes the qualities these people take up are changed completely. There have been situation where Akatosh was the devourer for example. Imagine how characters can reincarnate in the current cycle, but now apply that to multiple cycles of repetition. Almost no one can actually remember these cycles, but small fragments can remain. The hist, for example, used to be the dominate species in the previous cycle that managed to get carried over and remember due to some shenanigans they did to remove themselves from time. So the Hist are pretty much biding their time until they are once again dominate and able to break their cycle. Another cycel actually had Sloads as the dominate species, and other cycles had the main species fighting the various creatures of Akavir (Snakes, dragons, tiger dragons, ice giants, and monkey people) rather than mer vs man. The problem with the Elder Scrolls now though is that there is literally nothing to do with it unless they retcon it. The dragonborn killed an entire aspect of destruction and ended the linear pattern of time, so now it is a mish mash of events that just happen all at once since Alduin cannot balance akatosh. So what happens is that you have a large group of practically immortal beings who just exist and now no more cycles can occur until a new godhead is created or the godhead thinks of something to try and balance it again.

Yes please.

I wanted to ask if there is anyone who can remember the previous cycle.

Are there maybe something else that carries over, book, artifacts, something that could make them remember?

Who is immortal now? The aedra and deadra?

Is there maybe a diagram, because from what I gathered the mad dreamer god is at the top.
Anu and Padomay below him.
Sithis somewhere below them?
And then the standard deadric princes and gods.

Did I miss a step?

Also thanks btw, that was nice.

So, Dagoth Ur had some bizarre ability to 'push' souls from the dreamsleeve back into still living bodies when they still slept on Nirn or what?

Read the second paragraph for the answer if people remember the new cycle. So far the only ones who do realize the cycles are those who remain in chim and will themselves to the next cycle and the HIST.

The things that carry over are more concepts and people being reincarnated. Lorkash always exists in every cycle but his role and name might be different. He might be the one who ends up not helping create Nirn at all and instead is a force of stability rather than being a trickster. The people who are immortal is everyone. Time technically would begin to fall apart and no one can technically die since time does not have an end or beginning.

The order of gods in creation is hard to explain since there is Anu and Padomay who make up Aurbis. Padomay represents change and Anu is order. Padomay has a more spiritual aspect in him who is Sithis which represents emptyness that Padomay wants to return the world back into due to the aspect of change. Sithis has more physical forms as Alduin and Lorkhan technically are related to sithis. Lorkhan in his act of wanting change created Nirn which created the aedra and deadra which would also allow for sithis to bring about nothing as is his duty which again fulfills Padomay's desire for change. Alduin is the end of everything who devours time and represents Sithis in that sense.

Anu has a soul which represents creation, since creation lead to stability in the long run rather than returning things to a void. This creation soul has a soul/body of its own which is Akatosh who keeps times stable and actually moving.

The aedra and daedra are just seperated based on who helped create Nirn and who did not. Most aedra outside of the divien are actually massive dicks who hated the fact they lost power to create things and escaped outside of mundus to the aetherial realms due to fear of mortality. Most other aedra ended up becoming mortal and that is where man and mer descend from.

Dagoth Ur pushes souls into dead or living bodies rather than a necromancer pulling these spirits into the mortal realm. Dagoth Ur is completely outside of the godhead technically sinceh only sees himself. He is dead when he is awake and alive when dreaming which is the opposite of what is possible on mundus. His influence is that he sees only himself rather than see everything around him. He literally only sees himself in everything, so all of his servants are technically himself in some way.

Huh.

Okay. I hear so much about Chim.
Who actually ever achieved CHIM?

Huh?

Wait, there are other aedra, then just the divines?

Okay how does that translate directly to the events of Skyrim and how things are going to develop.

Bandits and creatures still die so what do you mean by people living forever?

I forgot to mention the numidium. The numidum next to Dagoth Ur are the few things that can techinically be called to have reached anti-chim for a few reasons. Where Dagoth Ur sees himself as everything while Chim is seeing yourself as a part of the dream, the numidium is literally a creature of reality. I don't mean that he is realin the sense of being dreamed by the godhead, but I mean the numidium actually is something that is entirely out of the godheads control. People with CHIM do not even bother it really. It can just say they don't exist which makes it true. The reason being is that the dwemer tried to reach a state where true order, logic, and science would occur. The dwemer hated the more unpredictable and impossible aspects of magic, so they tried to explain everything with science and math. This proved to much of an effort so they wanted to make a realm where they could exist that had order. See, the dwemer could never truly experience chim, but they did realize that they were just a dream which to them was to impossible to believe. The tried to break out of this dream with the numidium to create order and a haven for them. The problem though is that to achieve true chim, which the dwemer tried to do somewhat, it required acceptance that you are a part of the dream while the dwemer denied it. This caused them to disappear after making the numidum and powering it with the heart of Lorkhan. They all became part of the numidum who is a being empowered by denial. It literally denied the dram so much that it is outside of all of its rules and regulations. It is the anti-godhead kind of, buti t is lost in time right now due to various reasons. It can just will things to non-existence by telling its denial that they are not real as they are a dream.

That is a pretty powerful creature then for the Empire to have taken possesion of.

Is this really the reason why the dwemer disappeared? I thought it was supposed to be a mystery with various interpreations.

It pretty much was the creation of the numidium and their usage of the heart of lorkhan since they wanted to try and achieve divinity. They kind of achieved CHIM but disappeared due to their denial and their inability to see beyond themselves.

Is there hope that they live comfy on some mechanical world right now, maybe even outside the dream of the mad god?

They are the numidium. They exist as it in some way and are currently fucking off entirely out of time right now. They kind of just disappeared and became the numidium itself.

Btw for how long would I have to hug and comfort you, if Bethesda put the Numidium into Elder Scrolls Online as an endboss?

gee that's a hard one

The numidium was made after the timeline of Elder Scrolls online, so it would not really be there. It kind of just fucked off after daggerfall since the time shenanigans there simultaneously made all endings possible since the numidium is techinally both destroyed and dormant as a paradox in time. It also techincially was owned at the same time by orcs, various bretons and redguards, the worm king, and a few other people that all used it and won while also losing at the same time.

Communism didn't exist as an idea during the French Revolution. And the February Revolution wasn't Communist in the slightest. Kill yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_position

It's probably more accurate to say that one embodies stasis, and the other change.

Stasis and change is more accurate. That is a better word for it.

Tiber Septim, Vivec, probably every player character.

I think the exceptions would probably be the characters of Daggerfall and Arena, since the hero of daggerfall died and the arena hero did not really do much outside of being a hero foretold by the elder scrolls who died of old age.

Nah, the player characters probably didn't. They're more agents of fate than anything. Also, the Champion of Cyrodil became Sheogorath, so that kind of rules him/her out of it.

The neravarine achieved CHIM though.

You gotta start posting some proof here.

but muh dunmer waifus

If I remember right they turned into a giant robot mech thing

The one lead writer for the lore mentioned it along with vivec as achieivng CHIM I believe.

You have CHIM but the MC is just an avatar of you who does not have CHIM

If you're talking c0da, that's shit's Kirkbride canon and Kirkbride canon only.

No, you the player does not exist like that. Even if you did, you don't have CHIM because you aren't part of the dream.

Honestly is there much difference
The man had almost as much a hand in creating the series as we know it today as the duke of deceit himself
And it's not like bethesda excommunicated him for heresy or some shit, he still writes for them

OR ARE YOU

Yeah, but Kirkbride is also crazy. Not everything he comes up with is official TES lore, and there were other writers who contributed just as much as he did to the series.

i won't heal i will buff myself

k i will replace blunt weapons with long blade

Of course, what else did you think I was talking about?

Then I think you must not understand how shitty it was to be a serf.

it was probably very comfy

You could work three days of the week for yourself. Three other days you had to work for the lord–and if your work wasn't sufficient, you could be beaten or flogged. Sundays you didn't work, but instead went to church, to whom you were also required to give 10% of your income. You weren't allowed to leave the plot of land that you were born on. You weren't given the opportunity to learn how to read. Your entire existence revolved around providing for a lord who probably didn't even know your name.
Yes, there were closer family bonds, but that was a function of rural living, not of serfdom itself. If you really cared that much about close-knit communities, there are millions of small rural communities you could move to, right now.

Why are you guys talking about serfs in my morrowind thread?

I don't remember anymore.

That sounds pretty great. Since you had free time, if we had serfdom today, I'm sure being able to read would be allowed. It's not a bad system, really. And there's nothing wrong with going to Church on Sunday.

Nuh-uh. What little there is, is in decline. You need a strong culture and very intelligent people to start something like that. It's not simply go move to a village.

Serfdom is always fantasy related.

wow hard work and responsibilities, no wonder it would be hell for you.

It's one step away from slavery. If you're really that desperate to have a master, you can come work for me for free, and I'll beat you whenever you fuck up.

You didn't. You had one day off per week, which was mostly so priests could collect their tax from you, and so your body could recover from six days of hard labor.

It was marginally better than what came before it, only because it led to the existence of a dedicated military class that could effectively fend off bandits. That doesn't make it good, especially by today's standards.

I guess that depends on where you live.

You really don't. I live in the South, and there are loads of rural communities out here. You definitely don't have to be smart to live out in the sticks.

I actually can't remember any fantasy games with serfdom, at least not off the top of my head.

If I imprison you in my basement and force you to do work for me, that's not good, especially not for you. I'm not sure your main takeaway from serfdom is "hard work and responsibilities." You could say the same thing about slavery. It's absurd. You're either being deliberately obtuse, or you lack any ability to think critically.

Do you know what the reformation was about?

Come be my serf and I will never beat you badly and pat you on the head if you did a good job.

I will very strictly regiment your life and make you a very disciplined human being.

I'm already pretty disciplined, so I'll pass.
But I'll still take those head pats. :3

I guess I can't think critically because I didn't go to college to get my Marxist indoctrination and took the class about the evil white men of the past.

Sorry lads I brought Holla Forumsdown on us.

You're taking the stereotype to dismiss the whole thing. Do you know that if you were to be born in 2010, somehwere on Earth that you'd probably live in poverty with no free time due to a demanding job? Europe? Do you know how bad it is in Ukraine? Etc. It wasn't that bad in those old days either. And working every day didn't mean from dawn to dusk. And there were generally many more feast and celebration days than we have today.

About northern aristocrats wanting to steal money from the Church. Thus they backed a raving lunatic to get them more political power and plunder Church's holdings.

You're no aristocrat nor does the old aristocracy have any merit today.

You can't actually be this retarded.

The fact that shitty situations and institutions still exist doesn't somehow exonerate serfdom. And no, I'm not saying that every serf was a mud farmer whose every second was toil and pain. But it was naked exploitation, and it's good that it ended.

There you go.

You can be my stableboy.

Sure, but the printing press also played a significant part.

My grandma says that we are descended from the bastard of a Wittelsbacher. I came to reclaim my heritage, friend.

This is the start of my rise to power.
My first act will be to infiltrate the Wittelsbacher and make one of them adopt and legitimize me.
You my friend are going to witness history.

Please repect my noble heritage.

That's pretty amazing, how we went from teen rebels to this in a span of ten years, wouldn't you agree?

I'd argue it was a completely legitimate natural order that can be improved with some of our modern knowledge and technology, but is essentially

As if working for a multinational corporation today is in principle any different. Except the corporation has no aristocratic virtue and outright loathes you.

For propaganda, yes. But Catholic Church had printed their Bible two decades before Luther started his shitposting spree, so I can't consider it valid.

Take control of Bavaria, deport the shitskins and secede from Merkel reich. Then I'll consider it.

I don't understand what you mean.

No social relations are more "natural" than any other.

Yeah, that's exploitative too. But that has nothing to do with serfdom, so this is just changing the subject. Saying, "X is bad," does not somehow become untrue when you say, "Y is also bad."

No such thing.

This is always the case in any master-slave relationship.

That's pretty lefty, user.

is that how you justify your bbull plowing your wife every night?

At least you've given up trying to argue.

What is good and what is natural are rarely the same. If you're going to appeal to some abstract value of nature, then the most natural social order would be hunter-gatherer bands.