Sega E3 Stream

So Sega is gonna announce something Sonic Related and other titles.

Probably SA3 or SG2

Link?

Sonic is cancer.

Since OP is a retard, here's the embed
also the news isn't going to be that big, retard.

slow own hedgehog

OP you and I both know its going to be a new Sonic Boom game.

Already happened

Your statement is true, but wrong game.

'06 has a lot more in common with the other SAs, unfortunately. Heroes is kinda weird in that respect since even though it follows on from SA2 it tried to distance itself from them in things like gameplay, level themes and lack of story and then ended up setting Ow the Edge anyway

HERE COMES THE REAL STAR OF THE SHOW

Still wrong

Never said that the news would be big, plus there will most likely have news on Sonic Boom Fire and Ice as well.

wew

Yakuza and PC ports

Sonic 06 was SA3.

Hopefully we see some cute sonic girls

What is this 2mp webcam shit?

I don't know, it's kinda refreshing

there will be no announcement, they will reveal stuff at the Sonic event on July.

Welp.

This stream sucks nigger dicks

Well this was a waste of time

What a colossal waste of time. Shameful.

it was over before it began

That's Shadow the Hedgehog 2.

I'm holding out,

So anything interesting besides DoW3 or sonic? No ports or new Vanquish or anything?

Only if they nerf Fang

No. They didn't announce anything. They showed a pretty fucking awesome DOWIII CG trailer, a Yakuza trailer, and said ther will be a Sonic announcement at some gay little party around Comic Con.

Damn, that was a ghetto ass stream.

Does anyone else think that Rouge would give a good blowjob?

I mean, she acts the playful type, she probably knows how to suck a dick.

ladies and gentlemen
V I D E O G A M E S

Sega was once the biggest competition for nintendo and the most popular console producer of all time.

Really drink that in as you watch this lone fat retard show two trailers and mumble about sanic.

This is worse than being dead.

Dear user, you are speaking of old SEGA. Remember, current Sega didn't even wanted to bring us Yakuza 5 if it wasn't for Sonic, despite being pretty much their only new ip worth a damn, SEGA is dead.

Not a day goes by I wish I was in another dimension where SA3 was real and it was actually fun, not this wombat shitsham of a "title"

It's not SA3 it's stupid shlock (albeit competent stupid shlock) until Team Chaotix and those fucking god awful special stages

user, come on

The weird part is that might as well happen
2pac holograms & everything
Luka is superior anyway