Actually Ark won E3...

Actually Ark won E3. Now you can be the shit flinging monkeys and roam a player's world/server with your pals flinging shit at everyone.

Also for all the survival guys out there Primitive+ game mode, no metals, only sticks and stone. For non survival guys they're introducing the Titanosaur which lets you build bases on its back and roam around crushing peasants underfoot.

But really who cares about all that when you can be a shit flinging monkey.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com//app/346110/discussions/0/615086038675859667/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So I can be a real nigger?

Primitive+ looks kinda interesting but the one I really like was being able to play as animals.

Might actually get Ark on sale for it.

Ok for real, trailer for being animals/dinos/insects and notes concerning Primitive+

are you thinking of rust?

You're thinking of Rust

What in the literal fuck are you talking about? There is an character editor ingame
Are you confusing this with Rust?
Why would you post in a thread of a game you know nothing about?

Thinking about it, an island with just animal players would be great, reminds me of that MMO we played a while back (Gorgon I think) with the deers, pigs, etc (fuck the deer).

I can imagine the tribalistic shitflinging between bears and wolves.

ARKfags please keep your shit taste to yourselves.

only gay autists play that crap

Isn't this game Early Access still?

Yes.

I just hope they fixed the performance, I played like a year ago or so when it was free weekend and holy shit the performance was bad, even at lowest it still had issues and looked worse than a PS2 game.

Go fuck yourself with your SJW paranoia

They switched from whatever engine they were using previously to Unreal 4. Someone else I was talking to recently spoke on the same subject. I average around 45fps with everything but shadows maxed. I'd imagine turning off ground clutter would easily bump it to 60, but I like my obtusely obscured ground.

I might just fuck off and go be a spider or scorpion. Scorpions are the worst niggers to encounter.

looks like dream game Holla Forums had thread about

Well to be fair, the Animal mode is a community mod.

The Ark team isn't really responsible for it, they just purchased it from the creator and are adding it to their official dedicated server list.

Well that changes my outlook on it since I only play on unofficial servers anyways, I'll just go hit up the mod now and find a server.

So when does the animal mode release? I know they're all mods but I imagine there will be some big release when they become official.

Quite sure it was already UE4 when I played it but whatever, as long as performance isn't so fucking shit.

Now we wait for the game to go on sale.

dumb monkeys itt

isn't this game more autistic than wurm when it comes down to it

he made it sound like he's talking about a game where you HAVE to play as blacks, thats rust

There's moose, wolves and insects now?
I thought this was supposed to be a man vs. dinosaurs kind of game.
What's next, housecats and pandas?

It already has those to a degree though it's more along the lines of sabertooth tigers and direbears.

steamcommunity.com//app/346110/discussions/0/615086038675859667/

Is that a playable Roc? And you can raise your own chicks, holy fuck I am all over this

what did they mean by this? this looks fucking cool, why the hate?

it takes a while to get a big ass base and rule a server. thats why

lots of grindan
also Holla Forums does a good job at hating it because even tho it is not terrible it's still in early access which is a red flag

Found the former in the Steam forum in a thread about future updates, latter on the Steam page. Seems it won't be just an afterthought and they'll at least put some effort into it.

I think that's just an eagle but maybe you can breed larger and larger over the generations with selective breeding?

Since this is moddable in UE4 one could make his own stuff. I'm decently handy at C++ and UE4 in general so I could probably mod in selective breeding (or expand it) pretty easily.

The speed at which it moved and the deepness of it's cry led me to believe it was much larger than an eagle, especially for the sheer size of the nest, the chicks themselves sound like eagles even though they're that small.

Argentavis actually, but it's bones probably are behind the creation of the Roc.

So, it's a nigger simulator?

Well I haven't played much Ark but animals seem to range from normal size to huge so maybe. I don't think it's THAT big though.

Lordy, what a pretty bird. I haven't played in so long, and i'm missing stuff like this? I need to put the game back in.

In game size

In game Argentavis are about the size of a horse. In normal mode they're able to carry a majority of the small dinos and mammals.

It's summer. What can you expect?

refer to

yfw it was some shitposter from /k/ that he responded to
I remember that day, keks were had.

Question is, how are animals like wolves going to compete with big ass dinosaurs and Rocs? Even worse ants, monkeys, and such would get destroyed (you could say they are too small to bother with for larger animals but these are players, they'll kill anything they find).

It was pretty obvious what he was referring to, user.

Do people around here play this game? I never really followed its development ("Yet another Minecraft clone"). Can I pirate it and still play MP?

I didn't realize there were so many retards on Holla Forums.