Non-cucked game developers?

Non-cucked game developers?

pic not related

Me. :^)

Cuckstar is a jewish freemasonic game developer. No wonder why they could get away with all those shit.

GTA V's gameplay is cucked btw. It's catered towards the ebin saints row kiddies who like so random stuff.

lel

they've had to cut content from practically every game they've ever made because of muh moral guardians. Sure, they then try to make fun of said moral guardians, but it doesn't change the fact that they still cave in hard.

some of the lads at AGDG

get the fuck outta here, the reason GTAV was disappointing was because of the lack of content in the game world and the extreme lack of detail when compared to GTAIV. Driving and Shooting is vastly superior in GTAV, everything else is not.

didnt the GTA5 blonde from the loading screens get uglyfied because feminists started to yell at rockstar ?

So fucking non-cucked.

I was thinking of the other kind of "cucked".

I'd like to know more

I bet you think South Park is "red-pilled", right?

A lot of Japanese and Slavic companies are uncucked.

The west is the source of all cancer.

South Park panders to the hate inside every human being.

Their games are pretty shit, but I guess they don't try to push shitty agendas.

None of you remember the Hot coffee mod or Manhunt 2?
They got super cucked when they got big.

Too bad they get cucked by the translation middlemanlet unless you can speak moonrunes.

Don't forget the cut mission from GTA 3 involving crashing a plane into a building.

Are you even old enough to post in this board? I think the driving and shooting are boring as hell compared to IV.

Nah, not really. Maybe fans of Saints Row 1, but not any other in the franchise.

Saints Row is all about having fun in a relatively punishment-free environment. GTA curbstomps your neck if you even try to have a little fun.

>Go shopping while Franklin

The only time you're allowed to enjoy awesome mayhem is during the fucking missions. Any other time R* plants a big fucking No Fun Allowed sign on top of your grave as you get wasted for crossing the damn street without waiting for the pedestrian signal.

That and they patched out dismemberment out of GTA 3.

Didn't Cockstarved remove Confederate flags from GTAV after the Charleston shooting?

Anime and cartoon lewd has always been for cucks.

Yeah, the spawning and health mechanics in this game is a mess. There are cops spawning in the mountain for no reason. Couldn't they just modify it from IV instead of reusing GTA III's mechanics?

Yes. To make it even worse, nobody even asked Rockstar to do so, they just did it on their own.

I don't give a fuck about anime. But in most jRPGs you have not a single brown person in the entire globe.

That would take effort, and it's much easier to use old code than actually modify AI to not be shit.

You must not have played many jrpgs.

They could reuse GTA IV's AI and it would still be better.

He's just projecting his cuck fantasies, don't mind him.

oh looks like Im wrong with the blonde and feminists, cant find anything about it. Dunno where I heard about it, damn.

Looks like rockstar is pretty solid tho.
Their gameplay mechanics always work pretty well, and the games are mostly glitch free. I cant review the multiplayer part of it, since the GTA series are games focused on singleplayer story and NPCs, with some mediocre shooter mechanics. And I dont know why would anyone want multiplayer for that

and since I cant find any proof about the blonde being fucked up I have to say that Rockstar is probably pretty cool, they make good openworld singleplayer shooters with nice story and great characters, and looks like they dont give a shit about being PC or other cancerous stuff

You know, I honestly wouldn't have a problem with cucking if men got to also have sex outside of the relationship without consequence.

Just, like, have a free for all orgy famalamabam.

w e w

Not how it works, onii-fam

If a man goes outside the relationship for sex, then he's an unfaithful horndog two-timer who deserves scorn. If a woman goes outside the relationship for sex, it's because her man cannot satisfy her, therefore he's only half a man.

It's retarded, but that's the way people think.

Only on PS2, and it can be reenabled with cheats. PC version has it on by default.

Shit, one of the best parts of ANY game prior to V is getting a wanted level, going through the whole city trying to shake cops off, holing up somewhere and getting into a giant last-stand firefight. It was especially cool in IV because of lots of interiors, cover shooting and Euphoria physics.
And at least a third of them is filler about Michael's cuckoldry. The game has barely any of the really fun and memorable missions.

That mission didn't leave the planning stage, IIRC. Neither Shoreside Vale geography nor Dodo physics would indicate that the plane would be flyable at any point of the game.

Causing mayhem with friends is more fun than doing it alone, GTA IV freeroam was pretty rad back in the day.

cuckqueans are a thing apparently. Good luck finding one.

This is why liberal values are a sign of spiritual cancer

The minute you don't have proper values and stick to them unwaveringly, you die

This is why God's letting the Muslims attack you nation. Repent and turn, there is still hope. He calls everyone to come and reason with Him.

Don't rebel. Don't wade through degeneracy anymore.
It only leads to death.

You think pretending to be a religious zealot is going to make people afraid of being degenerate? If anything it will make people even worse out of spite for you.

degenerate

This is exactly why you have to grow some balls and smash them. At least by good competition.

They're doing so only because you let them and XSEED can't translate every game from Japan.

Why would you bother with such relationship then? It's beneficial only to a woman unless she supports you financially.

Just because you're insane doesn't mean you deserve sympathy when you spread it to cause harm.

Says the fag pretending to be a religious zealot.

Like pottery

Some do have "open relationships." It's still pathetic because even if you're Chad Thundercock, the woman is going to be fucking more people than the man. Chad still has to work it, Stacey literally just has to spread her legs to get a one night stand with nearly anyone if that's what she really wants.

I hope that user killed himself, holy fucking shit.

Fresh from cuckchan aren't you.

apparently you are.

Stating the truth is being a zealot now?

There's no saving you now

Rip zealot

And I'm the "zealot" here.

We're 48 replies in and so far nobody has suggested a non-cucked game developer.

well this IS Holla Forums
we can only shit on obviously bad games and devs

we dont actually know much about games to be able to spot the good ones

I'm not cucked yet tho.

GTA 5 forced you to play a black character that wasn't even interesting, a "LOL SO RANDOM VIOLENCE" psychopath, and the best character being a shit family man.
CJ was better than all 3 combined
Oh and Online was shit. Prove me wrong on that.

But to keep the thread going, here's my fucking guess.

Season passes and a remaster/revision to cash in on the new consoles.

Well fuck, there goes that one, I'm already out of companies I can think of.

He's more likely to die in a shooting than to have a knife to actually suicide.

Kill yourself.

I thought it was supposed to be the tumblrina's who were obsessed with identity politics.

this one?

the feminists were pissed off about the prostitutes and the fact you can harm women (NPC's) in the game

Rockstar is scum. They were some of the worst in terms of pressuring journalists to give higher review scores for early review copies of their games.

it also has a mission where you blow the head off a steve jobs/mark zuckerberg character because he fucked over his work force by out sourcing jobs abroad

women should be shown unharmed in all situations in all kinds of media

so that no one pays attention to them being harmed in various situations in real life and the harming can go on

#FuckWomen #CensorReality

You also murder the hipster oneā€¦

Is that faggot just brushing off mass child rape? What the fuck happened to Europe?

That makes From greedy and jewish, as all vidya devs are, but not exactly cucked. They don't remove shit when threatened or try to appease a demographic that hate them last I checked. At worst, they made Gwyndolin the trap in Dark Souls 1 which sparked some sjw bullshit over his gender and all that, but Gwyndolin has always been referred to as a male in the games (including 3 which has that one chick call him big brother or whatever), so that's just the 'fandom' being retarded.

yeah I totally forgot about this bit
Rockstar is pretty great, yeah

You're a funny guy op.

Nigger Michael is a literal cuck.

How short a list do you want?

/cuckquean/ would be a solid place to start.

and he did something about it instead of suggesting to his wife that they enter an open relationship and fluff her bull

I like these guys even though they've only had 2 games. And I haven't found anything really wrong with them so far, though I've heard rumors of Twitter shenanigans from one or 2 of the devs.

Pyre looks fun

Holy shit do christcucks actually think they can ever be "redpilled"

They removed a few confederate flags from the game, but also left others in.

>>>/reddit/

No.