archive.fo/oO4rR

Yield: 11 tons TNT.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GBU-43/B_Massive_Ordnance_Air_Blast

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/04/13/politics/afghanistan-isis-moab-bomb/
archive.fo/Suh0g
archive.is/uFoSn
heavy.com/tag/isis/
armytimes.com/articles/dod-identifies-green-beret-killed-while-fighting-isis-in-afghanistan
youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ
archive.is/U67ey#selection-121.40-121.50
archive.is/hKARB
liveleak.com/view?i=932_1270427990
archive.is/5sOdS
archive.is/WOONN
static.dvidshub.net/media/video/1704/DOD_104278283/DOD_104278283-512x288-442k.mp4
defense.gov/Video/
rt.com/news/355087-taliban-isis-afghanistan-truce/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ISIS is in Afghanistan now? Since when did that happen?

anyone have a vid of it?

Good. A weapon not used is a weapon wasted.

Not bad Trump. He's still harassing Assad tho.

Just ask if ISIA exists, you fucking autist.

Wherever there is a muslim or jew, there is ISIS.

sorry if I'm being a retard but isn't there better types of ordinance to use against tunnel networks other than air burst? referring to 2nd pic

They've metastasized to a lot of places from the looks of it.

CNN has a video of the test

It's so big and heavy that they push it out of the back of a specially modified cargo plane

cnn.com/2017/04/13/politics/afghanistan-isis-moab-bomb/

How large a blast is that? A mile in every direction? Holy shit, that's like hitting ISIS with a fucking Meteorite.

They are everywhere a slime and his imam with a true interpretation of the koran is.

can you webm it? i don't want to visit CNN

It isn't an air burst like an artillery shell. It sends out a cloud of highly explosive ordnance over a wide area and uses the oxygen in the air as bomb fuel. Sucks the lungs right out of the mossad agents calling themselves ISIS that are hiding in the caves.

fair enough that makes sense, cheers

might have killed a few CIAnigger heroin smugglers, too; we can only hope

wtf I voted for trump so he could fund isis not bomb them wtf why isn't he keeping his campaign promises I hate drumpf now

noice

Our friendly neughborhood rabbis will be along shortly to kvetch about this. One of them was already in the other thread going OY VEY YOU CAN'T BOMB ISIS I THOUGHT YOU GOYIM DIDN'T WANT TO BE WORLD POLICE?

And just how did they get past Iran, which isn't exactly a fan of ISIS? This is just fucking bullshit being fed to the American public.

Kill a Green Beret it's the price you'll pay. We have the bombs, may as well unload them. Literally.

Might be showing force to NK on top of fighting ISIS.

TRUMP DON'T FUCKIN PLAY

What's stopping a bunch of goat herders in Afghanistan from pledging allegiance to ISIS?

They flew El Al? Took a boat to Pock-ee-stan? Maybe they didn't road-trip like Alexander.

Trump not dicking around.

Isis doesn't really have geographic boundaries. If you are a Muslim or mossad, you can just declare that you are isis and then you are part of the club

You nailed it in the first question.

CHECKED

What did kek mean by this?

SPICER JUST CONFIRMED WE BOMBED THEM FUCK YES

Shills: OMG IT'S OVER TRUMP IS KIKE SHILL CONFIRMED PACK IT UP BOYS

Shills: ISIS doesn't really exist; anyone can claim to be ISIS

(Heil)
Well nice dubs but you should have understood by now that ISIS is for western eyes only.
What really goes on is: CIA niggers, DynCorp niggers, MI6 niggers and Mossad niggers doing god knows what, guaranteed its not helping anyone decent.

How did America get the FOAB from the Russians?

In that region it is all about opium poppies and heroin.

Big if true

Forgot Russians had a bigger one.

Should've dropped it on the Saudi's.

Exactly, and it was more of a rhetorical question. Declare someone an Ammonite ISIS, and the public buy the smoke show.

true

it clearly means the fire is rising, all according to plan.

That's a funny way to say Tel Aviv.

Yep. Don't forget the islamic organs, generally speaking they have the best organs because they don't drink alcohol

Spicer just confirmed it at the beginning of the press briefing.

Yea except the organ trade business isn't the multi hundred billion dollar a year trade the Heroin business is. Opium production is what moves the players in Afghanistan.

But that's what they did :^)

checked

webm?

BLOW THESE MUDSHITS BEYOND HELL
BLOW THEM INTO THE FUCKING VOID

Except they do it for you no need to even call them ISIS they will just do it themselves.

Really lifts your spirits.
Really makes you think.

Is there an atomic bomb big enough that if it's dropped on ISIS it can hit Israel too?

Hitler dubs confirm

Any times you see 'isis' think kikes and saudis. In fact, replace ISIS with mossad/mukhabarat for all practical purposes. Then things make more sense.

Them too, Afghanistan is just where these assholes go shopping for suicidal human excrement.

I don't think webm user has posted one yet.

I hope there's video. That sounds stunning.

kek
not up to date are you?

Except that didn't happen, you lying jew rat.

This.

CIA, your meme game is weak.

The middle east have a lot of expansive caves and tunnels, if you have no quams using bombs to collapse them all then it's a pain in the ass to deal with.

It's just a normal C-130, nothing special about it.

Except Syria is flying SORTIES everyday since. I don't like that Trump engaged SAA however it really hasn't slowed them down either.

There's a variant for special operations that has some extra features. Chaff/flairs, etc.

Considering a good hearth is worth 300k it is still a lucrative side business. Where do you think Soros gets his hearths from?

Goat herders who (((somehow))) built a tunnel complex large enough that it required a MOAB to take it out. While they could be using some old Mujahideen tunnels, I think they're sufficiently cut off as to not threaten any of the US allies.

Only thing which makes sense here is for Trump to yet again, show Kim how yuge his dick is.

The VC dug an extensive tunnel network in Vietnam. Tunneling isn't complicated.

Or it's a practical test.

That sounds like a bad idea

REMINDER THAT TRUMP IS FULFILLING ALL CAMPAIGN PROMISES

SHILLS BLOW THE FUCK UP

A MOAB is, for all intents and purposes, a nuclear bomb without fallout.
The monstrous flash and boom must have been noticed for hundreds of miles around, and the effects on anyone's moral are fatal.

What do you think a camelfucking shitskin will think when he sees a flash the size of a mountain and hears thunder from god himself, from dozens of miles away?
He will piss his fucking pants and will never forget the trauma

There's combat variants, yes, but it's not "special" for that bomb.
All they do is open up the poop shute and push it out.

Pretty sure that other faggot doesn't know what he is talking about.

Bullshit, the yield from Little Boy was over 1000 times that of a MOAB.

Actually it is quite complex, the deeper and longer you go. Goat herders don't understand pressure and pumping oxygen. Gooks have a significantly higher IQ than a nomadic sandnigger.

Heart? Yea its a decent side business but the Opium numbers are staggering. As nefarious as organ trading sounds the heroin business is what keeps this shit going.

Bomb burns up oxygen in the tunnels. Also some Delta Force member was killed a few days ago.

My analysis: This bomb is designed to destroy underground bunkers and networks. It's a message to Kim his fat ass will have nowhere to hide in his supposed underground tunnel network.

KILL AN AMERICAN SOLDIER

WE'LL SET YOUR LUNGS ON FIRE

Not CAG a green beret was killed

Lots of people were saying that bombing the Syria airport was necessary as a show of strength. Clearly it was not.

THIS is how you show how powerful you are. You absolutely flatten your enemy and give lots of information about it. If the US suddenly 'win' in Afghanistan, Syria, etc; it will show Trump isn't messing around, and the other world leaders better watch out.

… As is I have no idea what Trump is up to. If he's actually hunting down ISIS then he's going against the wishes of the Saudis and the Israelis… but then why bomb Assad and why support NATO? Ah well, let's just sit back and enjoy the show.

That's actually pretty fucking genius.

This is the only thing which makes sense to me, and that's also the only reason the Pentagon would talk about this so publicly.

I want to see the explosion

such a tease
why can't we just nuke something?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_MC-130

Doesn't matter in this situation, this had the exact same practical effect of a nuclear weapon

Disgusting to think about, all those shitskins crawling around in human sized ant-holes. I actually just about gagged.

Transport aircraft typically only start flying after the airspace is uncontested and the threat from AA and MANPAds is negligible. No sense in wasting money on features that won't likely be needed.

webm looks fun as hell

This is somewhat part of it. It is just another show of force. However I don't think using this tactic would work well against Best Korea. Using faster bombing jets would be the smarter move considering Nork's have AA guns.

Roaches are the only thing that can survive a Nuclear bomb. A Nuke was never an option.

They're gone now. These "things" still need a moab though.

Does anyone else remember that Trump said that he was going to send McMaster to Afghanistan yesterday?

Is there a connection here?

(checked)
(checked)

Just grabbing some caps from this smug historic thread

Probably the same type of footage, and this one has actual real information instead of just propaganda bullshit. Then again, it was from the History channel.

This is a good theory.

Nope, MOABs have been used plenty before

Also wrong

Used in testing, not on the battlefield.

Already have a webm of that here mane.

That's all we can do. Besides calling everyone shills

They aren't designed to be combat planes.
Over the years people have had fun ideas of using it's cargo carrying capacity to carry big shit like big guns, so it's been modified.
With those modifications came role specific countermeasures.
It is one of my all time favorite nigger-rigged planes.

MOAB wasn't designed to be delivered by any of our fast bombers.

Would have made more sense to go with the British armys suggestion of smoking them out.
Only reason it was never done is because of the geneva convention

The STOL variant with the rocket boosters is based as fuck.

Will there come a moment when non-nuclear weapons outrank nuclear weapons. What happens then?

So if it can only be dropped out of slow cargo planes how is it a threat against Kim?

Don't they have AA guns? Or would they drop it after all AA is eliminated?

Can we have a word user, because you sound like a LARPing faggot.

You beat me to it.

You would use something like this to clear the way for slower bombers.

The there will be a threshold on how large a bomb could be, nukes would still be illegal internationally because of their environmental impact.

Well first you take those out with missiles, and then you do bombing runs with stealth bombers, and then you carpet bomb them, and then you break up the bunkers.
Last time the US went to war with North Korea, they leveled every building in the country. It was pure rubble, they also reportedly used biological warfare, bugs with diseases etc.

helloth my name is mith cernovith and im jewith

No you wouldn't. A slow-ass C-130 going into a modern air defense network would be nothing but target practice. Even flying at the service ceiling.

Waste of taxpayer dollars yet you all are cheering it on. Let the mudslimes bomb themselves, they're already destabilized.

i hath secret intel and top miwitry intelliegnth.

I hope this becomes a reality soon.

BTW, using traditional warfare, the Pentagon under Obama predicted it would take over 80 days to secure North Koreas nukes, which is far - far too long. If the US goes to war with North Korea, its going to be quick - and nasty - and you can bet people will cry war crimes.

Yes I know that is why I said I don't think this strat would work against Nork.

This is what modern war with Best Korea would be quick nasty and America would be accused of war crimes. However it is the only way to defeat such an entrenched foe is to be savage.

If that was possible we would ascend into orbital warfare real fucking fast. War pushing technology as usual.

WHOOSH
Missed the entire point.
You take out AA using fast shit and missiles.
You only send in your slow-as-fuck cargo bombers after you've dominated the skies.

Norks can't cry "war crimes" if there aren't any norks.

Who got the 25 kill streak?

They're wherever we say they are

Thats why Soros pays pic related to do it for him, with (((Human Rights Watch)))

Already exists pretty much, fam. What do you think blew up that Chinese super computer?

i thought the daisycutter was biggest

It should be called the ISIA, because the acronym is Islamic State in (x). "Islamic State" being the key part.

you're old as fuck then

Only thing wasting tax dollars is the defense/housing all the human trash and illegals in this fucking country.

Your faggot HUD director that stole $516 billion was a tad wasteful too, kike.

Haven't owned a cod game since MW2.

His eyes are really unsettling. Too small and not far enough apart. Creepy even for a kike.

Remember to buy my Book.

Mandrill Mindfuck and Baboon Brainframe

One was actually used during the Battle of Tora Bora. In the book Kill Bin Laden, Dalton Fury recounted how the CIA dropped one to use it as a tunnel buster similar to this usage, gathered around for a picture during the drop and then the bomb never actually detonated. It's actually a pretty funny story.

You can never be sure if the CIAniggers are just being incompetent or playing games.

IIRC it was one of those things where the bomb had been sitting around for so long it was a dud. Considering that some ex-Unit contractors were calling in CAS pretty much round the clock to the tune of quite a lot of dead AQ, I believe it was just a good old fashioned fuck-up.

Islam (and by extension Judaism) = ISIS

We have to take out the entire middle-east, I'd say we start with the overmind, Israel, and then take out the brood.

Bluepill mindset.

You don't even realize that we can't possibly be fighting ISIS in Afghanistan, do you? It's all about cheerleading like the shitty redditors you are.

We just killed some taliban village to pretend we're not actually arming and training ISIS along the israelis.

that point is so valid it made me smile
this (dead) Osama letting a compound get incinerated in return for an islamic kurdistan and big bucks

All this 2d escalation checkers. Goddamn it, does no one remember what happened the first time this bomb was tested? Don't be fucking retards thinking this is about one dead spic or some gook with no capabilities.
t. former zogbot

sounds legit

There are no Kurds in Afghanistan

It probably divides by 9 and is just a transposition error nothing to worry about.

I'll give you five seconds to figure out how I know you're not from this neck of the woods.

This was just a show as a reminder to Russia to not cross Trump.

Israel comes first faggot, any destabilization of the middle east without destroying the Jew hive first means they will use it as a chance to infest more territory

Trump is all up in everybody's OODA loop going way faster than everybody else.

It's hard to imagine how this won't accelerate into mass destruction this time next week, but I'm really trying to imagine it ending positively.

I still want to explore space and conquer space, Trump. Don't waste too much tax money using a queen on a pawn. One of the biggest been mistakes in chess is bringing the queen out too early.

If you want Israel to be bombed, you need to be fucking patient and wait until we're sure they won't pull the samson option on us. Until then, just sit back and enjoy the dead muslims with zero american casualties.

Why don't these cucks just use nukes ffs

Nope
Pull the Samson option and see if i give a fuck, its a bluff to begin with and i would survive either way, in the mean time i still consider any Jewish expansion or further destabilization unacceptable

no there are al-qaeda
who could have been bombed and claimed as ISIS after the fact

not saying its a bad thing but it could just be a distraction

Wew lad, I can point out just a couple signs that you're not from around here.

You forgot the part when the BO threatened to delete to the board he..she..??? was so mad.

I rode on one of those. Sat on a cargo net the whole time, 8 hours. Most uncomfortable flight I've ever been on.
C-130 a shit.

lolwut?

Previous admins already paid for the bombs though.

they need to drop this mother fucker on the pedos in the UN

Kek, got sauce on that?

Be glad you never had to ride on a fucking Transall

Saudis are kikes cousins. Persians (Iranians) are ours. The modern Iranian government are acting like cunts, and I wont defend them after they did things like attack the muslim ban and swear to get revenge for it… but they are our racial cousins, and traditionally, before kikes D&C'd us - were our allies against the Jew - who is the prime enemy. There are no good Jews, but there are *some* good muslims. Muslims do not mix with our society however it should be added, and should be kept in their own societies. A world where middle eastern muslims and Europe work together against the Jew, for the good of both Europeans and muslims is ideal, and what Israel has labored so intensely to prevent.

>>>/sudo/33994

Legit retarded? Putin pushing Trumps boundarys. Putin putting on a show by moving his forces around ours for last week. Putin beating around the bush that he is mad and wouldnt be opposed to war.

Trump already hates ISIS. To show Putin he means business he drops our biggest non-nuke on ISIS to 1. Take them out, 2. Remind Russia our capabilities. This was a show of power.

Fair enough. It's not such a bomb can be upcycled to energy production or propulsion in a space vehicle atm.

Better to use the bomb as part of the Passover Fireworks Display, right?

just to give you a bit perspective of how powerful this bomb is.

the nuke that was dropped on hiroshima was around 15 tons of tnt
this one is 11

At what price? More minor wars that help israel and hurt us? Less credibility as a rational actor, changing Russias response for the worse? More excuses to flood us with rapefugees?

Going fast by skipping the first 2 or 3 steps.

no you can't, jews are always a greater enemy then muslims, and using the samson option would alienate israel's allies while giving everyone effected a hard-on for wiping them off the face of the earth.

The question is what do we gain?
I worked hard for the last year to ensure a neocon or hillary didn't get elected because I didn't want them pulling this shit.

thanks user

Yeah I can actually. Kikes are stupid enough to use the samson option regardless of the repercussions.

Thanks, I was having trouble finding the source.

There was also a point when the BO or someone similar asked for an admin's word that they wouldn't scrap /leftpol/. Said word was given, and immediately the BO says something like 'your word means nothing'. Wish I could find it, I really should have saved the caps. Bizarre people.

I can tell you're the same retard from other threads.
Russia is not impressed with our capabilities. They know exactly what weapons we have. They don't need to see us hit a pile of sand in Durkastan to know what we have and what it will do.
Serious question. Are you 14 years old or younger?

There is no gain. Nothing positive at least.

FOAB dropped on Idlib when?

This

This is a shitty argument if you are know of Gore Vidal's assessment of TR: "give a pussy a gun and he'll shoot everything in sight." Israel used a tear gas canister to put out the eye of a Zionist American art student visiting her relatives (Emily Henowitz). If Israel had nuclear weapons then Iran would already be a smoldering crater.

It doesn't look that big.

A Super-Hercules could carry a bomb several times this size.

Three in a row, good job share blue.

Kek

Its obvious you're not from here or a shill/retarded

That was 2003 mind you. Also, if you look at the explosion, you can sort of see thing in the image that give you a size comparison. For a conventional blast, it's pretty big.

archive.fo/Suh0g is an archive of the Holla Forums thread.

I just saw this. Fucking CNN is full of shit . They dropped at least 3 or 4 in Afghanistan at Tora Bora. It's documented in the books "The Men, The Mission, and Me" by Pete Blaber of Delta Force and in "Kill Bin Laden" by Dalton Furey. That fucking idiot, fame-whore Marcus Lutrell also mentions it in passing. And then it's mentioned in "Relentless Strike– A history of JSOC."

All the men who witnessed it right down to the last one described themselves as underwhelmed, and that it really didn't sound or look any different from a 2,000lb bomb. How do I– a fucking autistic NEET– know this and CNN does not? Shit, I'd even be happy to provide the page numbers where Pete Blaber (whos' Delta Force codename was "Panther") describes watching them fall on Tora Bora…

No wonder our fucking media sucks….

watching Holla Forums get btfo was glorious

I actually am happy with the bomb. But if you think the reason to drop it was solely to hit a small underground tunnel network you are the fucking retard. You dont just order the most expensive strongest legal weapon you have to hit a bunch of poor sand niggers using rusted out weapons unless there is a point you want to prove. This was just ego rubbing.

He may have misread you.

I don't fucking understand why they aren't saying that at least 4 were dropped at Tora Bora. and I think one or 2 other places in Afghanistan. Do this motherfuckers not read the biographies written by the guys who fought in these wars? That fat cunt Barabra star is either stupid or out and out lying to try to make for a better story.

Each is equally plausible, since they are equal parts dumb and dishonest, but they were dropping MOABS or "Daisy Cutters" in Tora Bora. Shit, I even recall Dr. Pierce mentioning it!!

This, i remember it being reported on the news when it happened

I also recall the Tora Bora story, about them being used. Barbara Star was probably the one that covered it then.

I believe that. But it could also give Trump an excuse for not taking out the CIA and Mossadniggers.
I'm no strategic or political mastermind, but if I really wanted people to believe I was doing something without actually doing anything about ISIS, this is the exact type of shit I would do.

So you're going to disarm israel how exactly? And that proves people who disagree with you are outsiders in what way? Show some proofs faggot.

make an argument any time

I think it would be better if we threaten all muslim countries in the ME that we will nuke them if they don't destroy israel for us.
Then once israel is wiped out nuke them anyway.
Muslims take pride in decieving, so it would be very fitting.

user the first step would be to disarm them financially. Their influence is shekels, and when the money runs out, people will get sick of their kikery pretty quick.

I want video of the blast

BACK IN BUSINESS BABY

I was looking for old references to a MOAB being used, and the only thing I can find is that one was moved into Iraq.

archive.is/uFoSn
(Websites looked so much cleaner in 2003).

What would stop Pakistan and Israel from targeting the US/west with their nuclear weapons in that scenario instead of fighting each other?

and the aftermath

jesus fucking christ you're retarded

That's old as fuck.

What's the matter shekelberg? Did I hit a nerve?

It's not fattyzilla, dude. It's Mr. Big Business.

No you're actually just retarded.

I gotta check those

It's not ISIS. It's Taliban, who are now allied with ISIS. The war in Afghanistan never ended, Taliban still controls a large chunk of it and keeps the American troops at bay, occasionally bombing convoys and shooting down cargo planes.

That's the truth of what's happening.

What's your bright idea then? Keep destroying their shit while they keep earning enough shekels to replace it faster than you can destroy it?

There were some good memes from that.

So then, do you think her angle is just trying to get people to watch to see some kind of cool new weapon, or are they honestly too dumb to fucking recall? My bet is that a "diverse" officer just didn't know how to search, and put of a fucking press release and the media just went with it rather than correct a nigger. Welcome to our AA, South Africa level military lads…

BTW- yes, this jigaboo is indeed an admiral in your navy. and NO, despite the nation at for past 16 years, not even one of her decorations was earned during any sort of combat.

God damn this webm gets my dick hard

It happened about 2 years ago. They aren't as big as the Taliban yet though. They and the Taliban don't always get along too. Which is kind of funny.

*Except the Wars in middle east, the muslim ban, the wall.

Word is that Obongo literally jumped her like 5 ranks overnight to be able to get a negress as an admiral. I used to have a certain low-level or respect for Obongo since I despised McCuck so fucking much and at least Obongo didn't take us to war in Iran like McInsane would have. But not all the little landmines king nigger left as he was leaving seem to be popping up all over the place….

It amazes me how retarded Holla Forums posters can be some time. Hey user why don't you lurk the fuck more and stop posting because you sound retarded. And while you're not lurking why don't you educate yourself on Jihadists.

Link related:
heavy.com/tag/isis/

I have to say ever since the Trump administration came in heavy.com stopped posting Isis videos. It sucks. I'm sure it has to do with something political out of Washington that got in contact with Heavy.com. I miss the videos. But you can still go back to the old ones. They just don't post anything new anymore.

So Israel was behind Mslims attacking and enslaving Europeans for thousand years?

Its not supposed to be comfortable, its supposed to haul shit.
but youre right, even the pilots get trash seats, its like two dollar store pillows on a couple of metal sticks.

still love them though.

You seem to be forgetting something my friend– they WERE goahherders until the ZOG invaded and began handing out sacks of $100 bills like Sanat Claus. You do know US good have to pass safely overland into Afghanistan once they land in Karachi? How so you think they get their safety?Because the people are so very grateful to be "liberated" by the infidel? Or because the Haqqani Network gets a few million a day (at least) and, in exchange, lets (most) shit get through.

In 2001, they were goat herders. Now? The fucking Haqqanis could pay the chinks to build them anything they want. Soon we'll seeing it on fucking "cribs."

It was a beautiful display.

No aloha snackbar shit - this is how you know it's BS when they say "Aloha Snackbar" can be used in all contexts.

The genuine disgust on their faces just from looking at her was when I realized I was capable of being smug again.

They dropped this bomb where a US Special forces guy was killed a few days ago. No totally not big-ly payback.

>armytimes.com/articles/dod-identifies-green-beret-killed-while-fighting-isis-in-afghanistan

and nothing of value was lost

No. The Afghanis were always trained guerillas, who are known to never surrender.

There is a reason for the saying "Afghanistan is where the empires go to die".
Afghanistan defeated the Mongol Empire, defetead the British Empire, Afghanistan defeated the USSR and Afghanistan is defeating America.

totally not bigly propaganda, there's nothing wrong with using the bait, but don't swallow the hook yourself.

Not to mention their opium production is up up up.

No, there aren't.

Are you being serious or trolling? "Israel?" No. Jews? Absolutely. To this day, Jews like to brag that they've been in some part of Germany longer than the Germans, and that's true to the extent that the Jews were setting up slave camps behind the Roman Army as Caesar marched to Gaul.

Then you have the Jewish role in aiding the Muslims take Spain. Funny enough, if you go to the Museo Del Prado and search for pictures depicting the Reconquista, without exception you'll find Jews aligned on the opposite side of the battle with the Moors.

The we can talk about the Jewish role in taking slavery after Constantinople was breached. Fucking Erdogan has made it hard to access the archives, esp for a White guy with Shitty Turkish who has to have his research assistant do most of the interacting, but upon taking Constantinople, within the first day, do you know what Sultan Mehmet II requested? More Jews from the central part of Turkey to help with run the slave markets.

If you'd like sources on any of this or more information, feel free to ask…

8/pol/ was never this shitty, fucking T_D shills.

1) "MOAB" was tested in 2003 but not used in action (supposedly).
2) It is an air burst weapon and is reportedly not effective against subterranean targets, but is effective against buildings.
3) It is not a fuel air weapon, so any reports of a dispersed chemical cloud and "oxygen sucking" are inaccurate.

HOW DO YOU RETARDS NOT GET THAT WE SEE THROUGH YOUR "CALL THEM REDDITORS" TACTICS?? JESUS CHRIST THE LAZINESS YOU PEOPLE USE IS ENRAGING AT LEAST BE FUCKING CREATIVE INSTEAD OF USING GODDAMN CHRIS CHAN'S SONICHU TO BASE YOUR LOW ENERGY MEMES OFF OF!!

I want a video.

Choke on a bag of penises.

[citation needed]

The real question is how many (((sandniggers))) and CIA niggers got glassed as well.

Not trying to start an argument here but this is one area win which I do a shit done of work for my job. The average Afghan is far more likely to be a goat herder than a guerrilla. The fucking Irony is that every year, the distance the average "Taliban fighter" goes from his house to fight gets smaller. This is all public now. It began "the avg. Afghani Taliban fights within 25 kms of his home. Then 20, 15, 10. We are now down to "the average Afghani Taliban fights within 5 miles of his home."

You are right re: Afghanistan. It should have been done exactly as Dr. Michael Scheuer said: "get in Fast, kill faster, and get out still faster." There should have been no "coalition building" fucking bullshit. it should have been a 12-15 month punitory expedition, done with he full knowledge it might be necessary to keep a carrier group somewhere close in the region and destroy shit/kill people as necessary.

The idea of "nation building" and given "women' rights" to a people who not only do not want them, but regard it as immoral and even pagan..you tell a fucking Afghan his daughter HAS to go to school and adopt Western morals, those are fighting words.

Dr. Scheuer's Book "Marching Toward Hell" had a number of great parts, highly recommend it. Scheuer explains how the negress wife of comedian Jay Leno prevented Clinton from a chance to recognize the legitimacy of the Taliban, which may well have convinced Mullah Omar to give him up. Think about that. Fucking…not even Jay Leno, but HIS WIFE may have changed the course of history.

Another insane, borderline personality disorder cunt who helped change the course of history (disastrously for the worse) of history was princess Diana. It was HER fucking bullshit PR stunt with landmines that had the twats in the WH afraid to give Delta permission to mine the passes into Pakistan. Had those passes been mined, very good chance one in his part or their horses blows their leg off, suddenly you can trace the sound and then track with thermal, and he'd have been dead…

neocons are gonna neocon

inb4 this was an antisemitic attack

inb4
They probably wouldn't even be lying either.

Surely not, I'd be willing to have an entire discussion with you about Muslim slavery, which was such a fucking terror it prevented anyone from living near anywhere close to the sea. There were actually specific orders of monks whose mission was to beg money help in the ransom on Christian slaves. Fucking animals, eco the Berbers. If you've ever lived in Italy, there's a dumb joke that roughly translates to: "Mama! It's the Turks!" But for hundreds of years, that wasn't a joke, that fucking cry would have brought terror as men tried to get their womenfolk inside the gates and begin the defense. Many, Many, White Europeans died awful deaths languishing in the prisons of North Africa, and this was seen after the time when the need for galley slaves had run out. Almost as interesting, Arabs are estimated to have taken between 100- and 120 million negro slaves. ! 80 would die on the way, and the males would be immediately turned over to a specialist in castration.

I could go on about this for hours, doubt you are. But my point about jews is that they even dominated the slave market in classical times,

My dick is so hard right now.

You don't get the point. The goat herders ARE the guerillas.When another empire comes to die, they just leave their goats, take the jezail their grandpa killed the Brits with or the AK their grandpa killed Soviets with and go innawoods.

This is why ROE are a mistake.
Playing by made up rules that your enemy doesn't abide by, only serves to get your troops killed.

Pretty much. Literally the sand people from star wars. But I don't think they are ever going to be able to take back the government from Kandahar. The Taliban are eventually going to lose this time. I think so. But its going to take a long long long damn time. Decades…and hell. They might still win in the end anyways. Who knows.

Pffff, they fought the Mongols for 300 years until they won.
The moment US doesn't have the resources to keep the war going and pulls out they will retake the whole county.

Non-nuclear? MAYBE.
Conventional? Never. Even fission nukes, let alone fusion-based hydrogen bombs, have far more power than any "normal" bomb can.
I could see something like advanced firebombs, non-nuclear WMDs, or ultra-high-velocity railgun type shit doing it, though.

looks like a fucking spic to me. now deport his family back to Mexico where they belong.

His family was from Maryland you fucking retard.

Daily reminder that Latinos are European and Christian. hue

Nah. The good stuff exists, but all of it is banned.
Russia never signed that cucked bullshit tho and still has weapons more powerful than small nukes, like vacuum bombs and chemical bombs that dissolve large ares.

So does anybody got any POV shots of the bomb in action yet? I'm curious to see how that turned out.

Doesn't matter, if its not white its not alright
ALL SPICS MUST LEAVE THE UNITED STATES
There is no such thing as a based spic, even the ones with citizenship must go and reminder that many of the most cancerous posters here are virtue signalling tryhard spics that will never be white no matter how hard they shitpost

"was" from Maryland, Trump works fast. You can beat your ass they'll be stuffing pillows soon enough for $16 dollars a day like the good spics they are.

Don't feel bad, the Afghans have been repelling foreign invaders for a few hundred years.

I turned him into fattyzilla, just to keep the momemetum going.

Wish..mate, either you're in over your head here or there is a serious miscommunication. I'm not gonna get specific (I know "my dad works for nintendo"..don't care if you or anyone else believes).

Firstly, we have to talk about what area. Are talking about Helmand and Kanahar right near the PAK tribal areas, or up around Kabul? Sadly, after 17 fucking years, last estimates I saw were that the government is now maybe–maybe–in full control of of 40kms if you draw a radius from the center of kabul.

Now with all that said, the idea that Afghans are some sort of amazing warriors is fucking bullshit. The bear the USS simply because ZOG was feed them the latest in weapons, along wth indirectly helping the PAKS with strategy, satellite imagery would would then pass it on th the Afghan muj, etc..

The reason the US lost this was were fucking COIN and the idea of ""nation building," which I guess really are the same thing. In every sense the paki is a shit solider other than his willingness to die and the fact that there are a shit-ton of them since the ones Western doctors delivered and brought food to as babies are now well into their 2nd or 3rd fighting season. These motherfuckers who's mother's ZOG fed, gave maternity checkups , prenatal vitamins, are now fucking fighting us?

But the whole fucking thing– COIN, nation building, etc.. wold be MOOT if we 'WERE NOT FUCKING THERE.'

This is by far the best explanation for why we are losing, and why we'll keep losing, and I don't but that it's because the Afghan guerrilla is some sort of incredible soldier. I've seen them up close. Even the most dedicated are always on some kind of fucking gear. This isn't a case of a more powerful nation kicking ass– this is a case of sneaky motherfuckers who don't play by the same rules, who clearly don't want "help" other than steal anything that isn't bolted down. down.

Was reading that fucking piece of shit Wolfowitz again from ~2004, again invoking the HolyCo$T (he claims his extended family died), and they it makes us somehow morally responsibly to stop any bad thing happening at any time in the world (not suggesting, BTW, the the Jews didn't fully earn the treatment they god from Germans in the 1930s).

And Now, now after all these years of bullshit misery NOW the Jews–right according to the strategy (it'd written down for fuck's sake!) are going to take us into Iran. And it seems Trump is gonna let them:>>9711026
Wish..mate, either you're in over your head here or there is a serious miscommunication. I'm not gonna get specific (I know "my dad works for nintendo"..don't care if you or anyone else believes).

Firstly, we have to talk about what area. Are talking about Helmand and Kanahar right near the PAK tribal areas, or up around Kabul? Sadly, after 17 fucking years, last estimates I saw were that the government is now maybe–maybe–in full control of of 40kms if you draw a radius from the center of kabul.

Now with all that said, the idea that Afghans are some sort of amazing warriors is fucking bullshit. The bear the USS simply because ZOG was feed them the latest in weapons, along wth indirectly helping the PAKS with strategy, satellite imagery would would then pass it on th the Afghan muj, etc..

The reason the US lost this was were fucking COIN and the idea of ""nation building," which I guess really are the same thing. In every sense the paki is a shit solider other than his willingness to die and the fact that there are a shit-ton of them since the ones Western doctors delivered and brought food to as babies are now well into their 2nd or 3rd fighting season. These motherfuckers who's mother's ZOG fed, gave maternity checkups , prenatal vitamins, are now fucking fighting us?

But the whole fucking thing– COIN, nation building, etc.. wold be MOOT if we 'WERE NOT FUCKING THERE.'

This is by far the best explanation for why we are losing, and why we'll keep losing, and I don't but that it's because the Afghan guerrilla is some sort of incredible soldier. I've seen them up close. Even the most dedicated are always on some kind of fucking gear. This isn't a case of a more powerful nation kicking ass– this is a case of sneaky motherfuckers who don't play by the same rules, who clearly don't want "help" other than steal anything that isn't bolted down. down.

Was reading that fucking piece of shit Wolfowitz again from ~2004, again invoking the HolyCo$T (he claims his extended family died), and they it makes us somehow morally responsibly to stop any bad thing happening at any time in the world (not suggesting, BTW, the the Jews didn't fully earn the treatment they god from Germans in the 1930s).

And Now, now after all these years of bullshit misery NOW the Jews–right according to the strategy (it'd written down for fuck's sake!) are going to take us into Iran. And it seems Trump is gonna let them: youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ

They beat the USSR
MY FUCKING POST DID SOMETHING UNUSUAL IN WHICH IN SEEMS TO HAVE POSTED A SECTION OF ITSELF 2X

You are a lowlife piece of shit. Mark De Alencar, who was most likely of Brazilian heritage, was killed by sandnigger scum while fighting for the USA. I'm sure the only thing you've fought for is a place in line to get blacked you fag.

Sounds like a decent soldier that died fighting mudslimes.

www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/harford/aegis/ph-ag-soldier-killed-afghanistan-dealencar-20170410-story.html

archive.is/U67ey#selection-121.40-121.50

This. I honestly don't give a shit what you are, if you're willing to risk your life to defend Americans, you at least deserve respect in death.

But something of value was gained. It doesn't matter if it was a spic or not when it comes to the game of mine vs. yours. We should be able to set a goddamn lawn gnome detachment over there and if one of those shit skins so much as pisses on them, instant exterminatus.

Sorry, but as someone else who browses /monster/ and likes the libertarian party
GTFO AND STOP APPROPRIATING MY SYMBOLS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
Using a modified Gadsen flag which is the Libertarian symbol is fucking retarded in a post that is advocating foreign intervention and imperialism, this is the exact opposite reason of why said flag was made

Don't make me start posting Rachnera to combat your faggotry user.

Geostationary low-Earth orbit strange-matter quarklet deployment missiles.

They're for duck-hunting.

this thread could use some Rachnera tbh

all thread can use some Rachnera

xDDD

Need to listen to Dr. Pierce on this, and his belief that wit the Serbian war, the obligation for patriots to automatically support US soldiers disappeared. IF you have time or interest, there's a very interesting book about vietnam called "Stolen Valor" that breaks down deaths by family income level, education, religion, etc.. Some very striking findings from Vietnam:
A. Jews died at less than 1/5th what would be expected given their population

B. The idea that Vietnam was a "Poor Boy's War" was Bullshit– Officer Casualties were higher than in any other war in US history (and no, not fragging

C. What does this prove? In the late 60s/early 70s, for everyone (EXCEPT Jews) there was still a sense of honor and duty to one's country and it still meant something.
D. AFTER the war– in the equal employment act, they need to specifically put in a clause disallowing discrimination based in "Status asa Vietnam vet."
So what did Vietnam prove? the Jews and their camp followers like Clinton who dogged the draft in clinton's case he was in London openly leading a pro-VC demonstration against the VC. And obviously, no now fucking cared. He and the Hews showed, they WERE the "smart guys." Guys like my old man who went back to do a second tour, then came home and put in his dress blues to go explain to the family of a guy he lost how he died, and while filling up a gas station he jumped by 4 niggers for being in the uniform. Really fucked him up. Explosive anger over small shit, would choke the fucking shit out of me & almost kill me, and I was 9 and ~ 80 lbs. scary.
SO-what dies dies have to do with Afghanistan?

All of you should kill yourselves.

Wonder how ISIS is gonna respond

Typical lolberg behavior.

Here were dr. Pierce's thoughts after the Serbian War Began:

"Now we have a quite different situation, even though the yahoos won't realize that for a while yet. In Madeleine Albright's war against Serbia there's not even a pretense that America's armed forces are "defending America" or performing some sort of "service" for the American people which deserves moral support from the home front. The politicians may still mouth hypocritical slogans about "supporting our boys" in order to keep the votes of the yahoos, but no one with a brain takes such slogans seriously any longer. It is clear that America's armed forces have become a purely mercenary operation. Joining the armed forces these days is an equal- opportunity employment choice, not a patriotic act. Soldiers are paid to enforce the will of the New World Order crowd, not to defend the American people, and they deserve no more support or respect from civilians than the members of any other occupational group: bus drivers or construction workers, say. If an F-117 is shot down, its replacement cost comes out of our tax dollars, but that's also true of the government's spending for highway maintenance or new prisons. There just isn't any emotional dimension to it.
And when it comes to a conflict between American military personnel fighting under NATO or United Nations command on one side and Serbian military personnel on the other side, there no longer is a moral obligation to cheer for the Americans. They are not defending us; we don't have to support them. They're not even on "our" side any more than the Serbs are. And at least the Serbs have an all-White army."

About all that decent people everywhere can hope for is that the Serbs will make good use of one of their submarines and take out a U.S. aircraft carrier in the Adriatic, or that they will get enough modern anti-aircraft missiles from somewhere to make the continued bombing of Belgrade prohibitively expensive for Albright and her Jewish crew.
"And you know, that's a terrible thing for me to have to say. If this war were being fought to defend America, I could never say that. But when America's armed forces are being used by the enemies of the American people as a mercenary force to commit mass murder in Europe, that is how I and many other patriotic Americans feel."

They only dropped one on the tunnel network? They're just going to rebuild it in a short time.
Fucking GLA.

I don't–an I imagine most her do not– actively wish war on the American Spec ops fights in Mosul or Afghanistan. But the below quotes from Dr. Pierce are meant to show that there is no longer even a pretext along serious people that "our buys" are "Defend us" or, indeed, that they are even "our boys."

The current US military is not defending us. And we should all be fucking terrified that the 2 Us citizens–despite bring sand-niggers– were murdered in extra-judicial executions. Once, again, dr. pierce predicted 16 years ago and people laughed at him. Do you really think ZOG will stop with 2 Muslim shitbags now that the legal precedent is there?

As a US citizen, if you are suspected of being an "Evil-doer,: you may well be subject to a droning. thanks, ZOG, and thanks Israel for 9/11.

Fuck me.

Do they even need troops on the ground at this point?
There might be no need for a crusade if you can blow the enemy to smithereens without getting harmed.

I want this to be real just to see one of those MOABs go.

Also that might explain a lot.

Hmm..

Underrated.

Piloto that dropped it here.
Don't worry Holla Forumsacks, we got your back.
You have more friends than you know.

My superior says more is coming. Hope so, the blastwave sounded amazing from 10 miles away.

So before ISIS gained control.

You will also note, 'shill faggot, that a bomb is not a troop.

Oh and uh, I don't post nor use this site.
We got 3 boys who do. One of the told me to wirte this, says you guys need courage and memes.

How did they get to Europe, faggot?

ok, thanks

Do America a favor and hit the right target for once.

Why stop at one?

Were the corneas coming or going?

So we should be in all these countries after all

…becuz ISIS?

You should come up with a better excuse. Maybe all the 180 policy turns in the past few days has given lemming followers too much whiplash to think clearly.

Nah, Iran actually does let them pass and at one point was holding one of bin laden's wives as a bargaining chip and they eventually let her go ("The Osama Bin Laden I Know," edited by Peter Bergen).

I agree, I didn't understand it at first and it seemed counter-intuative, but Iran still had a 10% Sunni population they need to live with. It's not as black and White as you might think. At least with the the Iranian and Paki, and most of the gulf gvts, have to consider it more in terms of…30 years war if you understand Western history well.

Iran, isn't a fucking crazed monster who destroys statues and who is going to shoot a sunni on site just for being a uni, esp. when they might be worth something to them.

See this fucking Brit dude who rode through Iran on his his motorbike. See his interactions and how cool ppl are:

Wasn't this part of the plan that we always wanted?

I meant the possibility that they were feeding ISIS with men, guns and supplies.

With all of the recent escalation I can't help but think that God's Chosen people are not being utilized enough to fight the evil dictator who gassed over 6 trillion babies, as a proud Jew we really need to #DraftOurJews I can't wait for my wife's son Ariel to fight in Damascus.

We don't have to be in the countries, we just need to find ISIS bases and bomb the shit out of them.

Also either I've watched that before or I've got a bad case of deja vu..

Trump has always claimed he would go after ISIS, its one of his foundational promises, faggot. Did you think we would forget an event from less than a year ago?

You cant replace a brain with a gaping anus.

I agree, why stop at the bases?

He made clear his intentions to destroy ISIS during his campaign and we made it clear we want them gone too. The kikes can't have it all with their pet project ISIS being pristine. We shouldn't have war we can avoid like Assad's Syria instead of ISIS which openly declares world domination declaring war on all the world no different from jews.

Yeah no, that claim needs some actual fucking proof

gas yourself

Reported for:
1. wanting trucks to ram into crowds of white people.
2. wanting western civilization to be destroyed.
3. being a cuckold, jew, or muslim.

they gave up on syria years ago and ran off everywhere else. Just wait until you learn that north africa is the real stronghold

Kinda tough to get away with bombing Jerusalem

Fighting "ISIS" is what's causing that you fucking idiot.

But I think might be the Truth..
Maybe this really did start as a more localised Iran v Syria conflict?

stfu and go back to facebook fucking normies, who exactly was he defending 7000 miles away? fighting for Israel (or opium trade) more like it

Wew hivemind.

this meme needs to die, its just about as retarded as the "if you don't let muslims in they will bomb you" argument.

let me get this straight, you think that the fact that ISIS may have captured ammunition/arms from Hezbollah/Assad or a group that Iran backs is valid evidence of Iran supporting ISIS and we are supposed to believe this?
Or are you still trying to push the "Iran directly supplied ISIS" line which as said before, needs a source

here's how we fight ISIS
tell the CIA to stop funding/arming them

I agree.

I think it's time to stop holding back on them.
Blow them to smithereens.

They "enemy" is manufactured by our "greatest ally". Figure it out you treasonous cucks.

Oh hello, pigfucking sandnigger.

I mean, what are you even doing?

this

no, you are right, muhammed can come in and fuck my wife

Who they're manufactured by doesn't matter.
As long as they are dead.

The US isn't going to actually destroy ISIS, they're just going to find an excuse to occupy Syria until it no longer becomes feasible and then ISIS comes back as yet another Sunni fundamentalist insurgency because we were too stupid to leave Assad or a Shiite in power

Cool, I hope you're ready to take in 20 millions more refugees, take them into your house and daughter Sargent Slaughter.

Just a possibility.

But that would explain why ISIS is on both sides of Iran. A possible expansion project? Creation of a proxy buffer?

How many died?

ISIS is a government now? And what world do you live in where ISIS is not the largest current contributor to destabilizing the middle east?

Okay, bomb the shit out of most of them and putting boots on the ground for that particular one. Don't want to anger the Deus Vult anons.

Oh fuck off, they're not attacking the civilians (supposedly), just ISIS.
You will have to fight them some day. I say do it now.

Let's observe how the army attacks, who they hit, whether they'll lie and attack innocents on purpose.
Stop being pussy.

I love this fucking timeline.

Jesus you're a fucking garbage piece of shit.

The killing ends when Europe and America are mixed, Islam is "liberalized", and Israel is the new Rome. It NEVER FUCKING ENDS until that happens.

To be fair, there were 3 that had the "kill them, they win" hivemind.

I think we're honestly divided on this.
Shinji won't pilot the god damn eva, he's too worried about the 8000D chess. :^)

Or due to the far more likely fact that Pakistan backs the Taliban, Al-Qaeda and likely ISIS among many other Sunni insurgent groups as a way to try and balkanize/control Afghanistan against Hazara Shiites backed by Iran

Youre delusional if you believe the US is going to restrict itself to only action against ISIS and not against Assad or the Egyptian government for example if they were to use ISIS as an excuse to attack either
This world, the US did far more do destabilize the middle east and was the one that started regime change in Libya, Syria, Iraq, Egypt and Yemen creating a power vacuum for ISIS in the first place

There won't be any refugees if it's done right, Mohammed.

Iran? Not way in hell their government would do it, There do have a 5%-10% sunni population along with either fucking weasel groups in Iran that was working with Mossad (they were killing Iranian scientists with sticky bombs provided by Mossad, approach on a motor bike with fake plates provided by the Jews. From what I recall the bomb make a clicking sound as it attaches, arms, and then blows up.

Really interesting info the Jew terrorist campaign against Iran in a book called "Confront and Conceal" about Obongo's first term and try to satisfy his jewish fasters.

Also, really cool info on the virus "Olympic Games" which was the first confirmed use of hacking used for sabotage of a foreign enemy which could be seen as an act of war. The virus itself was fascinating in that as it was fucking up the spinning centrifuges, it configured itself to use old footage and show it over and over.

Fucking fascinating, and of course the Jews ended up taking it too far and it ended up escaping from Tehran. Also makes me LIVID– that US capability should have been kept secret for years in case it ever had to used against a genuine threat in Us national interests like North Korea.
Had "Olympic Games" not been used on Iran on behalf of the Jew, might have been able to be used on North Korea where apparently it's actually needed. You better believe the Norks learned every lesson from how that virus fucked up Iran and is now protected.

Highly recommend torrenting "Confront and Conceal" by David Sanger if you can find it

It's fucking war.
You are literally:
Are you arabic per chance?

He said ISIS, not Syria.
Let him walk the walk. Get em trumpyboy.

Has anyone pointed out yet that Trump also saved time and money by making sure they were already in their graves?

What narrative am I pushing? The one that implies that hitting people with bombs makes them dead?

Wow, what a profoundly stupid post.

The killing ends when there are no more sandniggers left to kill.

Fuck you're so stupid. It's like talking to a 14yr old girl.

ISIS is a hired crew. They will never ever stop being HIRED by Israel or McCain types until western Civ is dead and Israel is expanded.

Israel has an endless supply of money and ignorant poor opium thugs who can't feed their families.

I'm not real now? Fuck you then, I'm coming into your dreams to kill you tonight

literal cucks

Don Jr coming in with some bantz

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/852644493056589824

It was more of a unsourced hypothetical.
But for some reason it also seems to fit a bit. Like we wouldn't expect it.

You make a fine point.
It'd be the perfect cover..

No, the narrative of
WOOOO HOOO TIME FOR WAR BOYS YEEHAA GET DEM ISIS

ISIS is now officially synonymous with WMD

Where do you think they'll go fucktard?

ISIS = Israel's paid thugs… We're bombing people out to export them to Europe and expand ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!

Like i said before, without any kind of source trying to claim that Iran is responsible for arming ISIS is a laughably delusional conspiracy theory

you sure showed me the error of my ways

#DraftOurChosen

Can we meme "Gott Mitt Uns" if Jews (aka Chosen People) fight with the American Army?

Now you're just being pathetic.

I like that narrative tbh. The more sandniggers are dead, the less are going to come through my country to go to germany. Maybe you should move to Canada if you hate killing your enemies.

lel

There's no scenario where whites and semites can co-exist on the same planet. Every kike and every sandnigger all need to be genocided. Israel might have an endless supply of money but there isn't an endless supply of sandniggers, and Trump can exploit that fact one MOAB at a time :^)

Six feet under but shallow graves also work. They could also be utilized for applications such as mulch and pig feed.

pic related

So what? Let them run havoc?
Let them bomb us at home?

We bomb the source, they will have to pull back troops from our own homes. Otherwise it won't function. Won't be effective.

You really do sound like a pussy. Some monsters just need to be attacked a lot before they respawn a new head.

Might be.
But the memes user.

[citation needed]
no fucking duh, still doesn't mean you don't fucking kill them you dumbshit. By your logic we should just let them in and let them run rampant and keep killing Europeans and other whites then, they aren't really our enemy they are just pretend. If I close my eyes and let them continue then surely they will stop and go away. If I had a poster of a cuck, you would be the one on it.

Fucking bots

"If you kill the guys you hired to cause chaos in the Middle East so they can invade Europe and expand Israel then you win".

This is why we need eugenics.

You filth, you have no right to post Nico. Never let me catch you doing it again.

The source is Tel Aviv, but you already know this and are just trying to shill a narrative

You're being no fund.
I want that desert lit up like a sacrifice to maloch top lip of a ginger.

They aren't killing off the Muslims. They are moving them to Europe

You wanna try that one in readable English, this time?

If you kill your enemies, they win.

If you can't stop the source, your only option is to stop the leaks.
Plug up their bases in Syria.

Your post is the virtual opposite of reality. The jews have been using the syrian civil war as an excuse to flood europe with mudshits.

Do you really think more war and killing is gonna stop it? Its like you're retarded.
Or maybe you're just not from here
AND NEED TO GO BACK

Where they'll eventually be kicked out or genocided once the flashpoint is reached. Meanwhile, dead ISIS sandniggers pile up in the desert. It's win-win.

No one even dogwhistled that moron.

You are saying that because we cant defeat ISIS by destroying the Jew, we should join them and assist in endless wars in the middle east

All I see is a nice big trap for dumbasses that want to join syria.
They won't have the motivation to join when they get bombed 24/7 by MOABs

That would put off new recruits very quickly.

Nice reddit spacing, my dude, but you're retarded. The "moderate" mooslimes were already running into Europe, fleeing ISIS. ISIS was already moving into Europe, because why not, it's free. Nothing will change.

No… They will be "liberalized". It's already in motion. The boarders will be closed to new refugees once they are full. They say it all the time. The entire point is to mix the races and secure Israel.

its the logic behind your claim. Its the same logic behind the niggers on the media when we tell them sandniggers aren't allowed in the country.

Then why did you jump in when its not even your argument? Fuck off

Breaking: muslim journalist is against bombing ISIS.
archive.is/hKARB

see
Think psychologically.
No person would join a movement that would literally be suicidal with no gain or fun or doesn't advance their God's cause.

If you kill the guys (((we))) hired, we can then use it as an excuse to flood your countries with more of their cousins

Because you're an idiot and it's fun to bully idiots.

ISIS can and will travel to different countries across borders and youre delusional to think that we would bomb them in any of our (((Gulf Allies))) like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, or Jordan which are all known ISIS training grounds, nor is every foreign government just going to put up with the US bombing shit at will which means eventual war and more dead whites

Why because you're too stupid to understand sacrasm? Back to facebook.

"If you kill the guys you hired to cause chaos (ISIS) in the Middle East (where the wars are happening for the last 20yrs) so they can invade Europe (refugee crises, even when Trump bombed Syria they called for more immigration) and expand Israel (the goal from day one, from the bible) then you win (with Jews you lose)".

But that isn't how it' works, Akbar. Dead sandniggers are always a good thing.

that's not reddit spacing

dumbass

this is

You are so fucking dumb.
If they have no chance in hell of surviving, there's no chance of hiring the mercenaries.
There would be no gain for them. They'd might as well do something else than join ISIS.

If they can't kill anyone, but only die, they won't bother.

I-well. I mean, I know hebrew is your first language, but come on.

It probably cost us like 50million dollars to kill 13 goat fuckers in caves for Israel —- hooooooooora!

But that's wrong.

Well let's see what they do.

Let's see how the american army acts and see if they finally find the rabbit hole.

the two of you seem to be together, and pretty obviously at this point. Also obvious you aren't from around here.

The problem, from a propaganda standpoint, is that if people start bombing the shit out of ISIS, the "moderate" muslims won't turn against ISIS, they'll turn against the people doing the bombing. Mainly because "moderate" muslims are the types that publicly condemn ISIS, then when with other muslims talk about how great ISIS is.

I'm getting tired of all of these over simplistic arguments that try and find an easy excuse as to how ISIS could be dealt with but ignore Israel and the Sunni Gulf countries

nice strawman

No my logic is cut the deep state funding and support, THEN go kill them.
Otherwise this will NEVER END

lol. Virtue signalling is for 4chan

you can like refute my claim at any point you know
oh so we are doing it in the wrong order is what matters here. how about you choke on a shotgun barrel you fucking nigger

I'm not even going to spell out what you did wrong here

You're diminishing their form of chaos if you attack specifically them.
Eventually they won't affect syria at all.

And it feeds a nice military complex.
Everybody wins!
100 year war on france all over again.

Please point out my idiocy instead of vague statements of how pathetic someone is.

Against us you moron. You fucking moron. The war in internal. Goat fuckers are not planning this shit.

Retarded Ironmarch-tier defilement edge.
Dead sandniggers are the seeds from which sprouts mass-immigration.
You can't be this naive and retarded, so you must be a paid defiler.
Paid defilers malignly encourage actions intended to increase mass-immigration.

Just as planned.

Drain the swamp.
Let them fall into that trap.

Sure, I'll get paid to turn into one of these things.
How exactly do dead sandniggers equal more sandniggers immigrating to Europe?

how about you go find another job if youre so butthurt. You sound like a mad telemarketer

I had no idea that Holla Forums had turned into a neocon board.

Yeah no one is impressed with your (((study))) of Holla Forums speak. Especially the people who invented the culture faggot.

What? Are you still living in the fantasy that ISIS is a real group when you say that? Because they're not. It's a CIA/Israel manufactured group.

There is no ISIS or ISISreal

This just gets better.

But seriously, Israel is untouchable. That is the problem.
But at the same time the attacks on syria,etc and these migrations are a problem.
By diminishing the territory of ISIS, you diminish their attacks on innocents.
If the moderates simply join them then they were never moderates.

All you can do is keep attacking in order to diminish their efforts. I wish we could hit the source but that's not an option.

Its not, these are paid shills or just retards from TheDonald

you sure showed me

really not helping your case here, just further outing yourself

I did bitch. That's why you can't counter anything I said.
All you can do is:
FALSE EQUIVALENCE
GET MAD RETARD

Rachnera is a good girl

I treat it as an infinite hoard from morder.
You must defend until you get to the point where you attack mordor directly.
Then you attack forever.

The less in numbers they are, the less they kill of us.
It's not a solution, it's a band aid. An immediate fix until the solution is discovered and sorted.

look at him he's so flustered he's staying with 1 ID now and forgetting to switch to his sockpuppets

They are wherever (((they))) want to destabilize.

Same old bullshit since Saddam. You ought to have figured it out by now.

come on now

Is this a meme?
Neocons wouldn't condemn israel.

This is a bandaid, not a solution.
The real solution is the final solution. :^)

I just hope they leave soon.

my hearth cost about $1200 once the flue was installed a $300k hearth would have to be fucking awesome.

This has been one of the heaviest D&C operations we have ever encountered.
We may be in for a long-haul with this.

Saddam didn't have mercenaries.
This is not the same because the only reason why they fight is for shekels and getting a high kill count.

Eliminate the worth of the former and eliminate the latter completely and you have a good counter-measure.
Saddam had people fighting for the country, not for kill counts and shekels.

Are you seriously pretending not to understand this basic concept?
You kill 100 sand niggers.
Media and charities leverage it to the max.
You get extra 100,000s of refugees as a result.
Just tweak the numbers on either side of the equation, the bottom line is that you always receive more than you kill.
For the "more dead = less available to come" statement to be true, you would have to genocide tens of millions of them.

It would help if Holla Forumsacks stopped engaging with their baiting. Answering and rebutting arguments are fine, but no reason to reply to a smugpost one liner.

It's fortunate that the position they have to defend is so ridiculous now though.

But the ones saying kill them are the neocon marketers amirite?
Not the actual Holla Forums users.

Learn to fucking attack.
Stop holding back you pussies.

Don't you have some more warhawk cheerleading to do?

more like CRATER Israel

am I right guys

I have a hard time understanding what you're trying to say. Do you mean to say there is some benefit to western countries in fighting in the middle east right now?

You have contributed nothing to this thread.
How much are you paid?
All your posts have been either projection or "confirming" (for memetic value) other's projections.

If we can do it without landing our troops (i.e., through missiles or even through assad) then yes.
If we can do it with low casualties, or we are practically doing is building a wall around ISIS by attacking their frontiers.

Fuck it as long it doesn't derail an important thread, I'm down for it. These fuckers get paid to come to this bastion and don't even question their own morality on selling out to jewish agenda. And they're not even that smart. Some of them seem like leftypol tier autists. I hope I give everyone of them high blood pressure and ulcers.

please highlight and cite each one of my posts projecting

Then we agree?
Why are you angry at me?

Or I just tell anons to check your ID.
A lot of your posts were doing exactly as I said.

….what was it?
the MOAB?
fuel air?
some classified thermobaric?

A big beautiful bomb. I'm going to get rid of ISIS is like a week. It is going to be beautiful. And it is going to have a big open oven.

No, that's dumb as far as I'm concerned. You don't fill your house up with enemies until they near half the population and then spend resources on external war. In that situation you save the energy for expelling your unwanted visitors. Then you can go out and conquer if you're so inclined.

There's a reason why this neocon rethoric is universally hated here. It's a dumb idea that only benefits all the wrong people. No one cares about "ousting" ISIS because ISIS is an imaginary entity.

even photograph is a jew

Yes they are showing the MOAB on television.
As far as I can tell, there is no evidence whatsoever that this attack even happened.
TV and mass media don't count.

That's some mental gymnastics right there. Build two walls, one physical around your country, the other bombarding the thing that is causing the migration.

A lot of your posts were doing exactly as I said.
I patiently await you or any other user to show me

Historic waifu in historic thread

But that's wrong

The mercenary army is not imaginary. It exists and it is causing the migration in the first place.

That's as bad as Holla Forums saying "it's all a social construct to race, etc

There's another projection.
Got a full hollywood repertoire almost.

We will see.

No it's you that are doing the mental backflips here.

That has no bearing on anything, because the problem is at home. That immigrants are admitted at all. Don't you understand this simple fact in your neocohen-propagandized brain? Without the people that rule our societies the middle east are just a desert full of savages who couldn't do any damage to the west. Nothing good comes from bombing them, because they are no threat to us in any way whatsoever.

The enemy is within.

We really are fubar.

user I just fucked up greentexting.
I meant to greentext "A lot of your posts were doing exactly as I said."

Christ you even fail at gotcha-style shit

Seems like these neocohen warhawks have lapped up the "mass immigration is inevitable because you can't stop people from travelling" meme.
So in their pea brains, that only way to reduce immigration is to slaughter the immigrant populations.
The whole concept is very Jewish.

Anything is good for shills

Conflicted due to more war but at the same time fuck ISIS, they are the neocon's and kike's puppet.

So bomb home then?
You don't get it. This is a psychological attack on potential new mercenaries. It might not stop the flood, but it will stop one of many leaks.

I said build a wall at home too.

Oh another projection.

Islam is a cancer if you haven't realized it yet user. That's why these rebels are easy to find. Their religion encourages war.
Really trying to force that meme aren't you :^)

But ISIS is Israel and America. There is no argument you can make about "fighting the enemy" when we're fighting ourselves

I fucked up on the typing

I meant ISIS = ISREAL

I can only refer you to with a sigh. You guys seem a bit like lost causes I'm sad to say, but at least the last week has made some things very clear here on Holla Forums. No one have ever had to defend neocohen bullshit until this week, and you can see how badly it goes down.

I don't know how I'm going to get it across to you. If you are in a little boat on the sea, and you have a (((guy))) standing in the bough pouring buckets of water into the boat. Then your idea is punching the water until it leaves your boat alone.

I don't think we'll get anywhere, so good luck and say hi to dubya from me.

You're a fucking idiot.
The mercenary army is in Syria.
We know the recruits are global. What's important is reducing the place they go to.

The blood and bone of ISIS is mudslime. Al CIADA and ISISRAEL just provide support. If you killed every mudslime along with the mossad/cia handlers, then the puppeteers don't get their hands back, just bloody stumps.

The navy was the first branch to get the poz hardcore. Go look up all the navy officers shitcanned by obumbler.

And what happens to the patient if you start cutting and burning pieces off the the tumour?
Particles of cancer (refugees) spread and the cancer metastasises, killing the host.
On the other hand, if you amputate the affected limb (prevent migration, do not interfere, cut off all contact), the disease remains contained in the discarded limb.
Bombing Islamic countries creates a cloud of cells which waft around the entire planet, these cells are known as refugees.
But you know that already, don't you Kike.

How very intelligent of you.

Meanwhile, we need to do something NOW in syria against these people.
All I hear is this:

And I'm saying two things:
1. We'll never know what will happen until we try.
2. I kinda like the idea of a nice big syrian bonfire you "no fun allowed" LARPer.

Jews are also shitskins.
They are the same phenotype as the people you want the Jewish golems to bomb.
Isn't it funny how the people we "must kill, for our own good, goyim! It will stop mass-immigration, goyim!" always by ((( pure cohencidence))) happen to be the enemies of Israel and stumbling blocks for Kike conquest and control of the middle east.
Yeah, gas yourself schlomo.

ISIS isn't a fucking group. It's not a thing to target. It's Israel and people like McCain. We're shooting ourselves in the foot as this is the VERY REASON the armed mercs and simple goat fuckers were hired in the first place.

ISIS = ISREAL (fighting this imaginary dragon increases Israel's strength)

Le sigh!
Want to know how we know you aren't from here?
No we don't.
We need to do precisely nothing except for quitting impeding Assad.

By all means cut off the limb, but one day you'll realise that that's impossible too. Because we're all on one big rock and eventually the shit that happens next door WILL cross into our nation.

You need two walls user. Not one.

Man, this whole thing is like reliving arguing with normalfag zogbots before the Iraq war. I'm getting fucking flashbacks.

All that's missing is you going off about "freedom" and mom's apple pie.

Except the only way to actually "cut off the limb" that is the islamic world is by flinging a large portion of the earth's landmass off into space. Which in case you hadn't noticed isn't an actual fucking option.
Yeah, there's absolutely no illegals living in first world countries. Entering countries sure is an impossible thing to do. There is absolutely no way for the cancer to enter our countries, and we're not already infested by mudlsimes ("inactive" cancerous cells) already. Your plan is absolutely foolproof.

Called this already.

(checked)
Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait!

HOW ARE THE SHILLS GOING TO SPIN THE
NARRATIVE WHEN HE'S LITERALLY BLOWING UP ISREALS FAVORITE TOY?!

The only reason illegals gain entry is because Kikes are holding the door open and stifling border security.
Fucking called it.
It's very simple, enforce the borders.
How many illegal immigrants does North Korea have?

but you undercut your argument with the post you posted earlier you IP hopping, namefagging kike

typical tricks and a waste of dubs. gas yourself kike

It's like whack a mole user.
You hit the moles wherever they pop up.

It's all we can do.
Unless you have a holy hand grenade and are in fact the 2nd coming of jesus.
Unless you can literally attack Israel and Mccain (not today, but maybe someday) you just have to do this "patchwork"
It's not a final solution. It's just pruning.

Even Poland have no non-western immigrants. It's super easy if you just do it. But somehow this idea is impossible to cram into these peoples heads.

we should drop about 100 if even needed on israel then let the skitskins storm them.

You are retarded.
Quite a few, though we generally refer to them as spies. Main reason there's no hordes of mudslimes in there is because it's a shithole for half the population living there legally, so no one is going to move there illegally. Nice false equivalence, faggot.

Fantastic start. Next, can we sell some weapons to india to get poo in loo to take out pakistan for us? We should arm Iran, too, as they hate both jews and arabs. if we low key ally with russia and iran, we can remove every muslim and jew within two years.

Reminder that Iran is villainized by kike media because they would remove merchant and kebab, not just the rothschild thing. Imagine, if you will, an US-Iran-Russia alliance. Imagine how beautiful it would be. Saudi arabians and kikes would piss themselves.

Get gassed. Every dollar that goes to dropping bombs is a dollar they can't use as welfare to lashaniquea and section ape housing.

So I'm right.
Because all you are left with is projection.
Face it, what I said is the only thing we can do.

And we get a big syrian bonfire as a plus.

Walls do good only until they are breached user.
So you build two instead of one. Think of it like Bloons tower defense. You gotta keep attacking the part they keep coming from.

We'll see the next tactic after that.
When they do that, they put themselves at risk of catching themselves out.

Meant to quote instead of my own post.

Where did that video take place, and who was doing the shooting?

I think it's because Millennials have lived since birth in Jew controlled milieus where border security is deliberately weakened and rendered ineffective.
They believe that this permeable and leaky borders are just the way things are because "people will come if they want, you can't stop them."
They can't imagine what an actual armed and enforced border looks like, because they have never seen one.

Lurk more.
It makes you a predictable drone of Kike ideas. And yes, if you think that borders are inherently permeable simply because you have never seen one properly enforced then yes, you are wrong, you are gullible, you are a meme vector of the Kikes.
Yes, comparing a small handful spies who entered NK with legal documents, with millions of middle-eastern shitskin immigrants, floating here on a justification of "my country is a warzone" is a false equivalence.
Kike.

No, we can pretty much say that everything you think and say is as wrong as it can be.

No. We could deport every non-western person, reinforce the borders, reform and rebuild the industries and academies, and then easily and with very little resistance colonize the world again. All it takes is people understanding that this is not only possible, but actually easy AND the most humanitarian thing to do.

It's only liberal marxists and neocohens who believe that the world is unchanging, inevitable and that marxist multiculturalism MUST exist. It's a ridiculous notion and completely wrong.

Your alternative never ends because what you don't seem to understand is that middle easterners are biologically incapable of peace. There will never be peace there no matter how many bombs you drop. They will always war against each other and will always be antagonistic towards the west. Always.

Tasteless and idiotic.

be awesome if USA got uncucked by jew lies and teamed with RUS and CHN and turned that jew nest into a burning heap cutting off all the diaspora from their power base then systematically remove them all from power,seize everything split it equally with anyone complicit in destroying them then I say kill the rest yet if your more humanitarian cuck tier set them aside and tell them to stfu no one believes anything you say BE QUIET JEW!! might even be worse problem is they always come back like roaches in a niggers apt why total annihilation is preferable.

This is true. But it doesn't help that redpill threads have vanished from this place at about the same time when the Donald influx came. I can't really blame them for not understanding anything.

That's not a great excuse, I mean why does Holla Forums have to be the sole source of personal education?
It isn't hard to see what a real border looks like, go back 30 years to the Berlin wall.
We need walls with armed men around our borders, do away with the right not to carry ID (such as in the UK) and remove the meandering appeals process which sees illegals continue to stay as free people for years after they have been detected.
The latency from caught without documentation and unable to provide it, to deportation should be less than 24 hours.

All of them hopefully

We certainly could.

But the thing is we could attack ISIS now. Rather than pray that the pen is mighty enough to overcome that problem.

You're projecting that I am of that opinion.
Wow user.

I've said like 20 times it's not the final solution. It's a fucking bandaid.
Hence the bloons tower defence reference.

Gassing jews is also "tasteless and idiotic" if you are a tame left leaning normie.

Well, they just came for the Trump memes, so I can't really hold their childish naivete against them. They will learn and adapt or become more and more disappointed in their confusion of why Holla Forums doesn't go along with the propaganda they get from central ZOG, and then quietly leave after a while.

Either way it's no problem. If a few redpills rub off on them and they learn to see the world slightly outside their "edugadion :DD" box, then I'm content with that.

I think I'm going to stop responding to you now.

Another load of shit.

Are you paid?

I can see why. It's because you need a safespace for your opinion.

I knew you were a fucking shill or a cuck.

Around the globe yid assholes are a pucker.

perfect time to go in strong with no lube with complementary donkey punches before gassing's.

so do we get an actual happening this weekend?
my hair on the back of my neck is saying yeah probably

C-130 vet here.

The C-130's cargo is technically modified anytime it's not empty.
You can do 2 crew seats in one corner for the loadmaster/crewchief if the cockpit has a full crew and the rest cargo and modify it from there.
4 seats/cargo
92 seats, no cargo and so on

You can slide a giant Airborne Command Capsule in there, or fill it with anything really.

Correct, they also have bigger noses for the advanced RADAR systems and an advanced suite of avionics packages. The SPECTRES are gunships and fly under special ops too.

Correct, the floor of almost all C-130s are made so that equipment can be slid out in a controlled manner on aluminum slots.

To my knowledge, almost all C-130s have the capability for Chaff and Flair operation. We did have a couple Vietnam aged training pigs that didn't have them because the wiring was fried and they didn't rate for DEPOT level maintenance to fix them because they were planned to go to the boneyard. They never flew outside of CONUS and were just for pilots to get hours, when they weren't broken.

Watch some JATO take offs, you can do anything with a C-130
liveleak.com/view?i=932_1270427990

Undergoing planning/construction
(((Federal))) judges are about to be BTFO
We were already at war with ISIS from the beginning, dipshit.

Many Persians are Sufi, which is from the same root as Sophia, and are mystics of the Midnight Sun, which is one in the same as the Black sun. This is why they joined Hitler.

Yeah that's how radii work dipshit.

still better than united airlines

I've always thought we should fortify the borders of the middle east, let no person in or out and retract all our military bases and support, eventually they will all end up killing each other, but of course they will start with Israel

Persians though conquered by shitskins still have Aryan blood.Same thing as US nigger slave breeds will be smarter than and pure africa nigger you will be smarter than average mud ppl Can't you see yet?Whites are the pure master race and our dna lifts up all races we unfortunately have allowed this diluting of purity.All non whites and cross breeds of us are sub human monkeys.

The Germans had their Ju cargo planes dropped like flies even though they were reliable for their role. I guess they never achieved safe skies on either front.

I love me some C-130, PBY Catalina, P-38, and P-61.

But C-130's will always be king of the nigger-rigged skies.

praise kek and all heil God Emperor Trump

Replace the JSF with them please

Damn those games were good

These flew insanely close to the water with no visibility and unloaded everything without stopping on the runway once they reached the islands, it was insane but kind of worked.

You idiots don't realize they've dropped the "largest bomb ever" dozens of times. They just make it very marginally bigger each time.

No I realize that. I think I remember the "largest bomb ever MOAB" being dropped back in Bush admin. Maybe it was called something else but I specifically remember MOAB

Yeah, it's a sort of running gag with them. It's a biblical reference to some ancient middle eastern kingdom who tried to rebel against the Jews and was destroyed.

That webm made me WEW irl

The only thing this fucking dope ever defended was CIA black market cash flow.

Looks like Syria. Sounds like an American embedded with the Kurds. That flag is Kurdistani

Why would Israel fund hamas to bomb Israel? I get supporting proxy wars in the middle east but this doesn't make sense.

Well, every "missile" (it's more rickety fireworks really) Hamas sends kills on average 0 Israelis and each one is used as a justification for a new landgrab for Israeli settlers. Might be that.

It's because Hamas is all "fuck you kike zionist dogs allllllllaaaaaaaaaaahuuuuuuu ackbar", while the people they replaced were like "Israel stop taking muh land pls thanks".

It's a win for Israel because they get to equate Palestinian terrorism with Saudi-funded Wahhabis reassembling the west.

One MOAB is half a C-130's max payload you non-operating fuck. Get the fuck off my board you stupid nigger.

>we've reached a point where the taliban are a preferable choice

what a time to be alive

Taliban was always the preferable choice. They wanted to keep order in afghanmudslime land and wasn't much on the expansionist jihad ride.

Their mistake was messing with CIA's opium harvests and burning all the opium fields. I remember a degenerate heroin addict family member completely sperging out a year or so after Taliban took over because it was impossible to get a fix for junkies all over Europe.

Fortunately Afghanistan was freedumd and the heroin started flowing again.

Lame. Stop the bloodshed, save the money and just ban them from immigrating.

Wouldn't want to irradiate that oil, user.

Reports say it costs us $315,000,000 to drop this bomb and kill 13 goat fucker hired by Israel to shoot at desert spiders and shit

YOU CAN'T (((MIGRATE))) IF YOU ARE DEAD.

Tell them that

What causes a 2.5 mag earthquake at a depth of 0 km? A BOMB

If they're actually being funded by Israel all the more reason to kill them

Probably includes the R&D in that figure as well.

Exactly I guess.

I heard tucker say "Northwest Front…ier" tonight, old computer and can't into video

(((MEDIA AND CHARITES)))
KILL THEM ALL

To expand greater Israel.

OMG you're stupid. Kill yourself after you pay the 315,000,000. Now get to work debt slave goy

No.

Afghanistan was a big trade hub and civilisation. The mongols levelled their city to the ground and Afghanistan has been a shithole ever since.

Watch the movie prince of persia that city where he goes is the one the Mongols destroyed.

Checked

And it can be seen as a solution to global warming generated sea level rise. When will we get tired of winning?

No you absolute mong. Learn 2 read.
Hiroshima was 15 kilotons, and this bomb was 11 TONS.

A land or a nautical mile?

That's only the initial (and weak) blast. After all oxygen is burnt out the temperature increases so much in a so wide area that it creates an unnaturally low barometric pressure and the rest of the atmosphere comes crashing on it with near-sonic winds froms all sides.

What's that in hundredweight long pounds?

theyre close enough to not really matter in this context
1 nm is about 1.1 miles, but id assume this was 1 mile given that it wasnt maritime related

This. Also Russians have a longer and more extensive history of using thermobaric weapons. Incidentally the first operational use of a fuel-air-bomb was in the Soviet-Afghan War.

friendly reminder:

Yeah, Afghanistan is about opium, not oil.

Just curious, are plants actually necessary to create strong opiate/opiod drugs like fentanyl? I don't know these things. Is afghanistan actually relevant when it comes to this? I want to know

To give some view from my angle, I have family that are oxy junkies. I don't know if Afghanistan is relevant to their disaster. Or if it's just synthesized and Afghanistan has no relevance but I'm told the place does in some general way but never told directly what that place really supplies.

Then I hear about chinese synthesized stuff. I really start to doubt that afghanistan has anything to do with opiates in todays world, or am I wrong? If I'm wrong show me what it supplies that modern pharma and illegal market cannot replace

I have no idea, but I'd imagine the processing of plants grown by slaves would perhaps be cheaper anyways? I know when it comes to heroin, opium is grown in Afghanistan and somewhat the golden triangle, then smuggled to the Balkans where it's refined into heroin.

But there must be some reason why plants still seem to be the best economic strategy. I'm pretty sure this was what the Afghanistan invasion was somewhat about at least, because the Taliban burned all the crops and we were in there the next year to liberate and replant. There were even NATO troops guarding the new poppy fields.

If they weren't we would have bio-reactors for it already since they are by far more cost-effective than agricultural extracts.

Okay but what is oxycontin (a scourge upon white americans BTW) derived from? Or is that proprietary info?

No idea, sorry. Sad to hear about your family. I have a heroin retard in my family and I know how difficult that is. But that's why I've studied the path of heroin and don't know much about other opiates.

Here's what wikipedo says
So it would seem it comes from the poppy trade too.

Interesting, so I wonder how the pharma industry says their sourcing is legit or whatever?

Thanks

Well, if it's one thing I know it's that the pharma industry is one of the biggest crooks on the planet. They're up there with oil and banks.

I just made homemade icecream with my boys tonight. strawberry blueberry vanilla. way better than opiates

archive.is/5sOdS

Interesting timing.

Casual reminder the kikes fear this man.

That's nice to hear. Addictive behavior seems to often be mimicked by family members, especially in parent child relations, so I'm always glad to hear when someone manages to steer clear. I managed to do that with my family too. It's a terrible and degenerate path.

Isn't it though. My mind caught on the thing because as I said heroin addicts had a real hard time here in europoor when the Taliban started burning the poppy fields. The junkies were desperate, shooting up whatever they could find and prices quadrupled. So when you had druggie families and friends you really noticed it.

Good thing we fought for freedumbs short after so thing could get back on track for the opium heads.

If there actually were corneas in that box they were leaving, no doubt. You don't do cornea surgeries after a massive earthquake. The only surgeries they're doing are life critical. I'm skeptical though because that looks like a shitty box to be sending corneas in even value line haitian ones

That wasn't what I said at all. I'm saying the neocohen millenials who came for the Trump memes are naive. Trump was the only sane option if you believe in voting.

It's one of the top countries for them and plenty of other organizations, it's a mess of a terrorist hotbed. Not as ISIS-dominated per capita as Lebanon, Tunisia, or Bahrain, and the Taliban mostly calls the shots, but still.

That sounds more like it. But hey, if the memes attract them here, at least they'll get some redpill. The more the better.

Isis is everywhere greater Israel will eventually be.

Dude, if you read my post that you quoted again then you'll see that that was pretty much exactly what I said.

Wait so if Trump promised to bomb ISIS, and Israel is basically the brain of ISIS dare I get my hopes up?

Sounds like you have your hopes backwards. ISIS can be anywhere Israel wants it to be, that doesn't mean we bombed Israel

Well yeah I was just reassuring.

user, I'm not talking about the past.

Yes, you're wasting your time. But we're gonna bomb Nork soon, isn't that cool?

What an ungrateful little prick. First he runs away when the Taliban takes over, runs back when America liberates it and now complains when the US is clearing up another mess that he can't fix.

Explain more because I don't follow

That was R&D mostly, and the price of the 20 of these bombs that were made years ago. The only cost we spent on this was transport, otherwise these bombs would be sitting in a warehouse collecting dust. Claiming that price for a single one is just low quality shilling as that price was for both R&D and 19 more MOAB's. 2 of which we did some testing with, so we have 17 left

Now I know muzzies ain't the smartest bunch, but are you fucking kidding me?

As for your shithole of a country being used as a "testing" ground, you are incorrect. It's being used as a message, not as a testing area. We already tested these things.

Dead commies is nice, especially when we made the only country protecting them our bitch in the process.

Have some imagination user.

These were always described as propaganda devices so maybe it is or maybe it isn't a little bit telling that we see them again now, last time being bush admin

Okay, I can imply too

We're gonna make EVERYONE our bitch when we fuck in Nork. Maybe not Russia actually, but for sure China. They're gonna collapse from all the North Korean refugees flooding into their country.

I don't even see a need to make them our bitch. I'd much rather work together with them, especially because the idea of that pisses kikes off.

Except norkies aren't really commies in a traditional sense. They are nationalist juche retards, which is a blend of natsoc and communism. It's pretty shitty, I'll give you that, but it's still better than more degenerate societal systems like US zionist marxism for example.

If you really want to kill some commies for McCarthy then MOAB your congress.

I don't care either which way. As long as the last of the commie states starts dying, I'm a happy goy.

This. All purely satirical :^)

(Checked)
Here's the video

Sperging out is not an argument.

What determines the blast radius? Is it its destructive range? What would constitute its destructive range? If a potted plant gets knocked over from the blast, is it within the blast radius?

Who cares? Norks are just leverage for us to make China bend the knee.

I'll die happy when I see Americans and whites in Europe waking up to the jews, but I'll have to be patient for that.

Dead commies are the first step to that process, it was true back in the 1920s-1930s, and it will be true again.

I have noticed current day America is mirroring 1930's Germany to an almost uncanny degree. Really makes me curious about what's coming.

Sounds delusional, but sure, that would be a huge win for Israel.

I want one. Or fourteen.

Better pay attention then dumbass, because it happened last week when China ceased importing coal from the Norks and started buying ours.

Forgot who said this, maybe it was Hitler or Gobbles, but he said that the next government to put Jews in camps will be America. I'm butchering the quote, but that's the gist of it.

shame on you user.

Well, seeing how the US owes China ca. infinite dollars and gets scammed on every deal by their currency schemes I can't say I see how some coal is going to make a dent in anything.

You know what would have helped? Calling out their chinky grift scheemes in some way. Like labeling them a currency manipulator. That would set precedence for nulling some debts.

FOAB has more TNT and is more powerful. MOAB is heavier, and presumably, larger.

Get the fuck out you dubs stealing shill!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm a little under the alcoholic Jew influence, I figured I spelled his name wrong but I didn't bother to check.

Nice, shareblue was running with this narrative last night too, and got called the fuck out when asked for the actual numbers. In the event you happen to be genuine and just clueless, trade doesn't just fucking stop after one deal. This is just the start, and in less than a week, Trump has put America back on top of the food chain at least to those who are unaware of the kikery, which is quite a lot of people.

Trump basically proved to the world he can get China to do whatever he wants using bilateral trade:
The bomb in Afghanistan is just further proof of this. He could have used anything, and instead he picked the biggest fucking thing we got. That shit wasn't just to take out ISIS, it was to make a statement to the world, and if he's gotten this much done in 84 days, you can bet your fucking ass he'll make progress in eight years time.

What a fucking stupid dune coon.

Well if that happens that's cool. I'll believe it when I see it. I actually hope you are right.

I think saying that is very, very premature.

As you can tell I'm quite skeptical about Trump, but I'm holding out for that you might be right. The last week haven't really been a high note for him in my book, but it's early days and he might still deliver on a lot.

It's okay user, soon you'll be able to see the chess for what it is. It actually gets a bit predictable after a while, and then people assume you're crazy until it happens exactly how you predict it.

Time will tell. I truly mean that I'd like to see that happen and you burgers going back to being something great. But I am extremely skeptical of politicians and I've never really been disappointed by predicting them selling out. The last week have made me even more skeptical, but I'm trying to be moderate.

I agree with you but you sound like a faggot.

Funny you say that. My best friend's a eurofag, and she texted me today basically admitting she was wrong, and Trump's keeping his word.

Nigger fuck you, I've predicted the last two weeks exactly how they happened. Between that and watching passover implode on itself for the kikes this week, I'm high on the smug.

but the man in the back looks like they would not let him play with the fun toys

Well, I've noticed a turnaround on public opinion of Trump here in my europoor shithole too. Before everyone thought he was a madman, but now the media have been running headlines like "Trump backtracks on everything, bombs syria for beutiful babies" non stop and now everyone seems to think he's not so bad.

Man and I thought our media was bad, but then I saw the shit you guys get. Fucking astounds me how people have let it slide so far.

Well, it's a mixed bag. We have much worse media (more centralized and socialist) but we also have a larger segment of the population who understand it's bullshit. Guess that comes from them being too obvious.

Maybe it depends on where you are. I spent some time in Holland this last December, and I've never dealt with such a clueless bunch. Doesn't shock me at all how they let the Turks get into their own fucking parliament.

Yeah, that's my impression of the Dutch too. Very nice people, but also very innocent. I'm in Norway, which is a socialist shithole, but the people are generally very anti-authoritarian so while the propaganda is massive and constant they still get away with less shit in effect.

You know what I believe you. I don't have the proof that you do, but I do seem to remember hearing about MOABs being used before this.

Okay now you're hitting too close to home.

Don't you still have your guns, Breivik? In Holland it is hopeless, stupid idiots getting too comfortable in their swamps let more trash into swamp as the election has shown we are badly cucked.

We're in the top 10 when it comes to guns per capita, so we're not the worst off. 30 per 100 people or something. Assault rifles are banned though, so it's mostly rifles and shotguns.

I've noticed that a lot of Dutch emigrate to Norway. Especially in the countryside I meet dutch people all the time. I have a very good impression of them as a people and they often think like you, that things don't feel right in Holland anymore.

Pharmacist here. Morphine/codeine come directly from the plant. Drugs like oxycodone ans hydrocodone are semisynthetic, meaning they start with plant derived compounds and change them through industry. Fentanyl and meperidine are completely synthetic, so no you wouldn't need the Poppy plant for synthesis of these two drugs.

Why is everyone so thrilled over this moab business? Is it that much different than rocketing Syria. Does anyone think that bombing a set of tunnels in Afghanistan is going to lessen the problem of "terrorism"?

Dunno about those two but there's this.

It's neo-neocon lovefest 2017.

emm um urr did ya hurr bout that thar uh MOTHAR OF AWL BALMS heh heh har hue od hate tuh be uh tirrist rat nah

Praise Kek. Death to the mudslimes.

why didn't we use nuclear? What's the difference between non and nuclear bombs

All hyperbole aside, there are diplomatic issues with using nukes. (((The international community))) decided long ago that nukes are bad and should never be used again. Then theres the precedence issue involved in that, if we used them in this case, others will use it to justify a future case of using nukes. Then of course there's the radiation which is vastly over exaggerated but the media would have a field day saying bullshit along the lines of "it will take 6 million years for the region to recover" without understanding the basics of how radiation works (ie. the longer the half life, the lower the radiation levels are).

they wasted 15,000,000 sheckels on a 3 shitskins occupying a building, what a fucking joke.

THE LOVE OF GOD RISES

7+1=8.

my ID

screencapped and archived
archive.is/WOONN
archive.is/WOONN

WOONN WOONN

WOONN WOONN

Thread theme

Dutchfag here, i agree, hate that we let those fucks decide in our government. Half of the muzzies in here want sharia law ffs.

So are we fine with neocon foreign policy as long as trump does it?

And they've been using this type of ordinance against cave afghans since the ruskies figured it out in the 80s.

What does NATO have to do with ISIS? Don't get ahead of yourself, Ivan.

The chick in your left pic is Assyrian, technically not 'Syrian'.

.webm just got 1.5 millions times better

Footage of this Moab being dropped on Afghanistan or it didn't happen.

The burden of proof lies on he who makes the claim. 400 comments debating something that might be fake news.

nice meme discord

indeed

Source:
static.dvidshub.net/media/video/1704/DOD_104278283/DOD_104278283-512x288-442k.mp4
which is linked from:
defense.gov/Video/

DO IT AGAIN! DO IT AGAIN!

UNTIL THERE IS NO ENEMY, BUT PEACE!

Boss

What's Brazilian heritage? I doubt that anyone in Brazil describes race that way. He is Blanco or Indio (yeah right) or Mestizo or Negro or a hundred other shades between those. I'm sure you know, the more nonwhite blood, the less likely the man is to actually fight the enemy. Of course truck drivers also get killed.

This. Turns out Trump is the literal God Emperor of man and we've just started the reunification wars. Thunder warriors and great crusade soon, neophyte.

idiot

Isn't the blast from the MOAB more or less the same as a Davy Crockett?

Oh you and your metadata.

Hot damn and what does it mean?

Depends on which part of ISIS territory you target. If it's their headquarters, a hand grenade will suffice.

nice catch

You have to go back.

How is there US military on both sides of Iran?

you did good user

I have a hard time believing that the first time we hear of ISIS in Afghanistan is also when we bomb them.

We could have been bombing any number of country's outposts in the mountains of Afghanistan. You know we have some too

This pic is from a BBC article, can anyone tell if that isis flag is shopped on the wall?

It looks fake as fuck and would help justify whatever they're doing over there

Plants aren't needed, but factories are expensive and hard to hide from the law. If opiates were easy to synthesize, they'd just make heroin like they do meth - any old retard who can follow 5 pages of instructions in any old shed. So even though you could use the pharma equipment to manufacture illicit drugs, nobody does it in large enough amounts to replace the current solution of using a practically lawless territory to farm poppies.

But it isn't. They've been all over the place since 2015 at least. You just haven't been following. Shit likes this has been poppiny up sporadically, just doesn't get discussed on Holla Forums a lot:
rt.com/news/355087-taliban-isis-afghanistan-truce/

They usually use simple overpressure gradients. In essence, how far away does the spike in pressure exceed a certain value. The mythbusters do it a lot to gauge the deadliness of explosions.

I believe he's asking what that "certain value" amounts to.

Kill yourself MIDF.

Some arbitrary "deadly value". Depends on who is setting it and for what purposes.

Pepe?

The Syria-Turkey border, you idiot.

Don't think Holla Forums, just accept the narrative and watch Heavy.com. What an absolute dumb cunt you truly are.

I'd just like to point out the repeating digits involved here.

Davy Crockett was cheaper, too.