Reminder that you cannot call yourself a leftist in any way shape or form if you support Trump over Hillary

Reminder that you cannot call yourself a leftist in any way shape or form if you support Trump over Hillary.

Hillary is in no way perfect or ideal but she's better than Trump. >inb4: they are both le the same, xD

Nah kid, not really.

Trump: actual bourgeois, racist and woman hateric, anti-globalist

Hillary: Inept old lady who assists the bourgeois and doesn't know to use email properly. She's nowhere near a perfect candidate but shes a good placeholder. If you think we're going to get full communism in 2016 you're a retard and should kill yourself. le accelerationism amiright? xD

Jill Stein will never get elected and voting for her is pointless. Even if everybody in the country voted for her, the electoral college wouldn't pick her. We need a dismantlement of the electoral college.

inb4: >le thank you for correcting le record xD

Correct the record is a Holla Forums boogeyman used to shut down anyone who disagrees with them and anyone who unironically uses this cop out argument should go back to reddit or Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nVNQ13f4qzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sage

โ€ฆ Implying Hillary somehow isn't an "actual" bourgeois?

Face it, there are few if any substantial differences between the two candidates. Certainly not any that would warrant placing any hope in the power of your vote.

sage

Nice job, Holla Forums.

none of these are arguments

but thats where youre wrong, bucko

maximumacceleration.jpg

๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€open trade๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

Thank you for Correcting the Record :^)

OH NOES!!!!!

I mean, what could possibly go wrongโ€ฆ

CTR is on this board to now? Report and hide.

No.

You can't have One-world communism without globalism, user. back to infowars or tumblr since you're an SJW

Workers' internationalism =/= neoliberal globalism.

Globalism aims to create a single labour market.
There are no labour markets in communism.
Hello, Stalin
Not an argument, and a stale meme at this point.

this is a bad thing?

Oh fuck off, they are the same.

Just because he fits to the "le big man in a suit xD" in your head doesn't mean he's more bourgeois than Hillary. Dumbass

He owns a Big Business

Hillary doesn't

He employs wage laborers and profits from them

Hillary doesn't

No she and her cronies just contemptuously steal their money directly from the tax payer

thank you for correcting the record

Trump is more left than Hillary on foreign policy though m8. Clinton has a shit fit if you don't want to bend over for what NATO wants.

Hillary absolutely does profit from wage labourers, she receives her payments via taxes

True but he also wants to start a trade war with China and deport innocent mexicans.

But nobody on this board supports Trump.

What the fuck are you on about?

That's part of the illusion, but in reality they're just pretending, because the puppet master is the same.

No he isn't. He outright wants slaughter more Muslim children.

They are though

see
youtube.com/watch?v=nVNQ13f4qzM

See

Your meme game is weak.

Fuck off. A lefty shouldn't even bother with voting but if you do the only people worth voting for is Jill Stein. This place needs better mods.

Hillary's an unrepentant imperialist who never met a war she didn't like. They're both horrible, and you shouldn't vote for either of them.

I like your response better than everyone elses. At least you're admitting trump is horrible.

If you support either candidate, then you're a huge faggot from Holla Forums or /r/politics.

How about this OP.

Clinton will further entrench the neoliberal global order of privatization and race to the bottom competition between third world shitholes happy to sell their people to slavery. She will war Iran and Syria. She will pass TPP and TTIP. Now what can Trump do that is comparable to this?

I mean, Trump's plan to clear the glut of H1B wangs and pajeets competing with me is in my immediate material interest, so he has my vote.
But at the same time I do recognize that this form of competition is entirely an artificial one born of the more fundamental contradictions of capitalism and coercive property relations.

Thank you for correcting the record

You're bad at memeing brah.

Hello demofats