We've done it two times now, we can do it again

We've done it two times now, we can do it again.
How will we spoil this one?

You must 'really' hate fallout 4 huh user.

I haven't really cared for it much, i've just been entertained by how well the Salt Party has done that i'm just curious how we'll do it again.
Sage for off topic.

Does anybody know how it ends?

Thing is the expansion wasn't leaked like Far Harbor (I guess), so we can't play and see the ending earlier

I don't think anyone is brave enough to finish it.

you nuke all the colas or sunset sarsaparilla is your son

Is there even anything to spoil? It looks like a cheap-ass cashgrab form the pictures alone.

So basically they're just rehashing The Pitt from Fallout 3.

Watch this be true.
Saved for future reference.

user, are you exactly sure thats how it plays out? If so, Boston Salt Part 3.0 soon

that isn't the real plot, right?

I still love how absolutely wrong the Fallout 4 spoiler was and how smug everyone was about it.

i don't see how we were off fam

It irritated some clueless normalfags for a short while. Could've ended worse.

You don't have to kill him or nuke the Commonwealth.

And seriously? The Institute are the bad guys?

well then

The first Boston Salt Party got it wrong.
The second one, though. That one got it right.

The first Boston Salt Party was shit we made up after hearing the ending voice over. Fah Hahbah was leaked.

The first couple are pretty good user. I'd say try them out. Torrent the GoG versions and patch them for better resolution compatibility

It sounds like absolute bullshit but it is The (Nuka) Pitt so I guess it is possible for it to be true.

Can someone else confirm it?

Can you post screenshot of daughter body in front of father brain being gang raped by Brahmin as proof or something?

I torrented FO4 and hated the lighting engine. I'm photophobic and quite sensitive to light. The lighting was strong enough to give me a slight headache so I just stopped playing and uninstalled it. The hit boxes were shit and many assets were reused from Fallout 3, and Skyrim for christ sake

I recommend giving a try to Arcanum next if you haven't tried it already.

Who knows who the bad guys were?
Fallout 4's story is confused at best.

We can probably do it if we make up the ending and stick to it.

You want dark games user?

I know one that you would enjoy!
Its perfect for your eyes!

It's 2016, goy!
Honestly though, I wouldn't be surprised though if there was something called photosexual.

IT BEGINS

Fucking bigot.

They tried to make a less two-dimensional choice this time, because even if they don't acknowledge New Vegas existence, Bethfags still played it, and enjoyed it more than anything they made in the last decade.

So it's pretty much this:

Nigga photophobia is not a psychological condition like arachnophobia nor a political buzzword like islamophobia or hoplophobia, it's when your eyes are too sensitive to extreme contrasts and bright lights so it causes a biological discomfort, like pain.

another fucking dlc?

i had just pirtated this shit again for the the dlc

Thanks guys. I'll be sitting under a tree somewhere or in a corner of my room totally blinded. Ah progress, making people with actual problems the secondary fun feature a thing. I would lose my sight eventually actually, it can get pretty bad.

I identify with photon-kin, and your sweeping generalization that we're blinding is extremely triggering.
#NotAllLightPeople

I suffer from headaches and struggle to see in light conditions due to a concussion. No big deal but my god it sucks during winter.

How'd you get concussed?

How many photongaters does it take to power a lightbulb? 1 to power the light bulb and 9 post #NotAllLightPeople on twitter.

Have you considered wearing sunglasses during winter? I had one relative who actually did that, he said it's better for his eyes but I never asked him or anyone details so just thought he's weird like that.

Fell off the back of a vehicle as a kid. I recall lost boys going all fuzzy when I got back home.

Yeah, I have. I tend to be more of a night owl though so it's okay. I've worn sunglasses in places at night if they aren't dimly lit, even during the evening during sunsets. Speaking of I need a new pair mine got scratched real bad somehow

That sounds almost so convoluted that people may actually think it's fucking true.

Like Far Harbour was just a rehash of Point Lookout?

It honestly sounds better than anything Bethesda can write.

Bethesdafags will believe anything, we can do a Boston Salt Party 3.0 and the ending doesn't even have to be true

Really it is so silly it would actually be fun to play through.
Just make scenes well written and it would be something I want to play.

This guy believed it. You can easily make it.
It is not out yet so as long as we all stick to a one story it will work out.

I didn't believe it. What's important is that Fallout 4 fans believe it.

Wish I can tell same, as never ever being bothered by consoles realm and tes-shitting Todd & Co before F3, it was like BUCKSTABU with atrocity I've been witnessed.
Only full loot has been kept, and even this went into the trash with F-press-X-to-crit-&-better-luck-better-loot-4.
Just seal the vault already.

a coca cola theme park dlc is actually kind of neat
too bad I don't want to play this shit game