Where were you when Marxism-Jimmyism was formed

youtube.com/watch?v=94eFg1t6PWk
youtube.com/watch?v=VVZtkHE3LOc

It's dead, Jim.

Eh it's not a black and white issue plus getting weapons for revolution won't be hard

This

Revolution without a revolution, for fuck's sake.

Do any American leftists read theory?

nope
nope
nope

Too be fair he's also literally using it as something that the American people want but can't get

Why is there music?

True, but people want a lot of things, he shouldn't just pander to them.

Though in this case, he sincerely believes in gun control himself unfortunately.

No, but you know he isn't talking about just limiting ordnance and other genuinely dangerous items, but limiting weapons for use by a militia.

True enough although don't tell me that once a revolution starts gaining control of an area we won't make sure guns stay away from the enemy

Are you saying Jimmy is a Clinton voter?

I'd let Jimmy grab my gun.

Can't wait til Jimmy stealthily climbs the TYT ranks and purges the liberals and revisionists.

Why is he still not reporting on Podesta leaks though? He just released four fucking videos on that stupid Trump "scandal".

I think cenk kicking him out is the more likely result

Because he reported on some stuff that wasn't fully verified from guccifer and probably want's to wait so he doesn't look like an ass

plus he only records the podcast once a week

Jimmy has stated multiple times that he isn't voting for her, and you shouldn't either.

It might actually be a good tactic to get Trump out of the way first, then focus on Podesta leaks once that scandal blows over. It will have a more lasting impact that way.

Yes, but we do that by killing the enemy, not by passing gun control laws.

Doesn't matter. This is one reason I don't support Democrats, out of many.

I won't, niggy.

I don't think so, only because Jimmy has a lot of popularity independent of TYT and kicking Jimmy out would mean losing that audience.

Jimmy recently got his own show called "Agressive Progressives".

But yeah Cenk is a porky through and through and it's so plain on his face Jimmy's view get on his nerves.