AMERICA'S FIRST MUSLIM JUDGE FOUND DEAD

Judge washes up dead along the Hudson River in New York City

A pioneering judge, who became the first Muslim woman in US history to serve on the bench, was found dead Wednesday — washed up on the Manhattan side of the Hudson River, sources said.

archive.fo/Z3KKY

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZOc4X
archive.is/BXtCD
archive.is/MZxSh
monochromacat.deviantart.com/art/Psyme-from-Sigma-Star-Saga-666839045
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sweet

Good work.

So she got so far based on all the gibs, instead of competence, so the job overwhelmed her and she couldn't handle it. Maybe it'll discourage other proud muslim women from trying.

Self-removal appreciated. Just saved RWDS some work, Judge. Enjoy Gehenna.

Fuckin steve..
Perhaps its a kike killing since its jew york? Niggers/muslims dont see jews as a friend/not white.. perhaps this silly bitch was going to prosecute? A (((chosen))) for pedophilia?

Was hoping for honor killing for abandoning sharia.

This day is actually starting to turn around.

nice

Doubt it was actually a suicide.

she definitely got sacked by someone, no way she would resist virtue signalling her position for her whole life

Black people can't swim. Case closed.

Well, the blame game for Trump, Trump supporters, Alt-Right, Nazis, White Supremacists, and all of their boogeymen have started.

my money is on the killer being a muslim who is related

Not muh PR you dumb faggot, media narrative and whatever bullshit they'll pull up their asses, doesn't matter, probably killed by an illegal immigrant.

your jew magic has no power in our temple, moyshe

wtf do I care?
I hope it was one of us

65 years too late, but nice anyway

Nothing, no information of where she was or who could have done this, all of the articles crying about the mudslime judge all read as obituaries, they're hiding something.
archive.is/ZOc4X
archive.is/BXtCD
archive.is/MZxSh

Check jewtube, all of the limp-wrested faggots blaming "Trumptards" for this.

she was murdered by Jews so of course it's suicide

It's a fuckinh honor killing. We should check the cases she judged before.
Do they keep records on that sort of thing?

I'm not buying the suicide story either. Husband took her on a romantic river cruise and pushed her off the boat or she pissed off the Clintons.

Wut.
Gehenna is Muslim Hell, not Jewish, user obviously means that's what her own faith dictates.

I mean, you could have inferred this from the fact that it was NY state, it was either suicide or another minority doing the dirty work.

Holla Forums is not involved with this, FBI.

Be my guess nycourts.gov/ctapps/, it's pretty much a long list of doing nothing for her, unless they're done crying about muh martyr, they won't solve shit and it's gonna be another (((Mystery)))

oh fuck yes… I came

Fucking kek.

You've been misinformed, "Gehenna" is definitely a jewish word.
britannica.com/topic/Gehenna

take that pic back to cuckchan

and nothing of value was lost, actually if anything value was gained

A dead muslim nigress. Nothing of value was lost

I'd like to see more non white Christian judges, and white race traitor activist judges, end up like this.

whoa very heartless of you guys, Holla Forums is a pro-empathy board.

I'll bet she is one of those half-jew blacks like barry, who took up islam as a radical/ black panther in the 60's
Good fucking riddance

pls b rael

My prediction:

Robbed, murdered, dumped in the river, by a black guy or multiple black guys.

Good job!

Let it be a example to all those who dare. This needs to happen to more of these judges who wipe their asses with the constitution.

Nothing objectionable about this.

Good job America.
What's the chance it was an angry nog though?

would it be appropriate to send the mob a gift basket?

GOOD

Nice

Dumb broad blazed a trail right into the fucking river.

So, honour killing? Some dipshit family elder felt she had more status than him so he had her killed?

Likely this.

What are the chances that she was an actual scholar of the law and not a political appointee to bypass the legislature for the leftist agenda?

Looks like we've got another Brüder Schweigen on our hands.

SIEG FUCKING HEIL

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN

It was a Your Honour Killing

KEK
Looks like she failed the sandbar exam

I guess you could say - there was a conflict of special interests.

never had to spoiler before, hope I dont fuck it up

since when did niggers have the decency to suicide ?

Drowning is one of the worst ways to go, Im told.I wouldnt doubt they rule it a suicide to prevent public hysteria and copycats, while they quietly launch a massive investigation.

Anons you should wait for more information before you judge her.

Made my day

It's literally "muh PR".

I know that webm of the girl drowning herself in the bath trying to do an escape trick is one of the most disturbing things I have seen. Worse than the gore for me.

PR is code word for propaganda, by definition. Public Relations is propaganda re-branded, its a euphemism.

What did they say about Alan Berg?

she was appointed by andrew cuomo a gun grabbing jew. its safe to say she's been (((vetted)))

Never seen it. The one where the guy blows the girls brains out point blank with a pistol while shes scrunching her face, that ones probably the worst Ive seen.

A sand negress that felt that she had the moral high ground to lecture the white races about morality.

Kek.

This is highly probable. It is also possible that she was about to try a case that someone wants to go away.

I like your ID, user.

Odds are she was dirty as hell just like all the kike judges and the cartels or nigger gangs took her out.

Probably an honor killing for looking at one of her defendants in the eyes.

Has it though? I havn't seen much of that since the Assad strike, blaming Trump over every little thing. Strange, I hope nobody controls both parties because freedom is good.

oh that's a good joke user.

Pol is a BLM board now

She is in our thoughts and prayers.

all these butt hurt shills

95 works too.

I am thinking and praying that some NYC kike judges will swim the Hudson.

Gehenna is jewish. Mudslime hell is called Jahannam. Related but different.

Today is a good day.

those two paragraphs are mutually exclusive in their claims.

That this SJW whore was ever allowed to set precedent means NYC needs to be leveled.

Obviously a murder.

Murder, public service, whatever.

Get that fucking degenerate kike out of here, you faggot

just a honor killing, nothing to see here, respect multiculture you ray-ciss

how dare you call an honor killing murder you kuffar.

the left will have to admit that we are right soon.

Empathy led to shitholes like detroit, fuck empathy.

Sharia is a bitch.

"Don't worry. No one's going to miss this judge."

You know, never did see the Krill grills from Sigma Star Saga gone Maga…. anyone got the skillz for some funky hat replacement?
monochromacat.deviantart.com/art/Psyme-from-Sigma-Star-Saga-666839045 (linking this one cuz much larger quality version there. Like muuuuuch larger)
hmm….Jewgle is really failing me. Wayforward's old site must have been taken offline. Maybe Namco owned that one or something. Copyright is an annoying bitch yo. Can't get the good sized artbook scans anymore.
Hafta find a torrent later I guess.

I was gonna say something else, but this makes me think it could be some wacky "Patch Adams" case.
One of those mental midgets she got on the dole went crazy during a check-up visit.
When I lived in Coontown MI knew of some libtard judges who would check up on their disabled cases personally rather than send social services or otherwise. Makes it look like they "care about how their community develops" or some sheeeeit. Social workers would complain all the time about that because they were still expected to file paperwork as normal for a visit they didn't conduct.
That's one thing a lot of people forget about when complaining about bureaucracy, it also means when someone does something "impulsive" and random like that it generates even more paperwork. Likely for people of an unrelated department.

other potential maga candidate btw

Nah, she probably was due to judge on something kike related, and since she was a mud, she was looking to hammer them.

I think that's enough information to decide it's a good thing, but perhaps you're right. Let's see who she could have crossed in her line of work to warrant a tour of the Hudson.

Seventy-two raisins says it was a Jew.

It's the Jews, stupid.

Should have moved to a white neighborhood. I bet Al Sharpton did it. Or random crackhead.

AMERICAN CRUSADE WHEN?

So did shoah herself over Trump being president?

SEAN CAN YOU CATEGORICALLY DENY THAT PRESIDENT TRUMP'S RHETORIC DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH JUDGE KEBAB'S DEATH SEAN?

That's one less sharia court.

She probably jumped in at the news of Trump becoming president. They're going to rule suicide once the toxicology comes back clean. She knew she had to go back.

She looks African-American, so probably Nation of Islam, not snackbar Islam. Do they do honor killings?
Also, she seems too old for an honor killing (it's not impossible, but less likely).

fpbp

Is she on the same level as Gorsuch? Can conservatives get another seat in the SC?

Who cares?

Indeed, "Public Relations" is a propaganda term for propaganda.

And who came up with this? (((Edward Bernays))).

Holla Forums is a board of peace

we are just refugees because our home board is at war

not all Holla Forumsacks

She was done in by a dindu, calling it now.

Don't tell me y'all already forgotten the Italian mafia's pledge to fight against the islamic jihad.