MIT Prof. Theodore Postol: WH claims on Syria Chem. Attack 'obviously false'

Theodor Postol of MIT published a 14-page assessment questioning WH claims.

rt.com/usa/384520-postol-report-sarin-syria/
archive.fo/kJjMS

PDF Download Link(s):
scribd.com/document/344995943/Report-by-White-House-Alleging-Proof-of-Syria-as-the-Perpetrator-of-the-Nerve-Agent-Attack-in-Khan-Shaykhun-on-April-4-2017

Alternative download options:
a.uguu.se/n5GvFIGVK6Za_scribd-download.com_report-by-white-house-alleging-proof-of-syria-as-the-perpetr.pdf
www35 .zippyshare.com/v/g9MCOtG0/file.html

I'll post all 14 PDF pages in PNG format. Pay close attention to the pictures included in page 5 and 6. It looks very similar to White Helmets video footage used by western media.

Other urls found in this thread:

u*nz.com/article/the-nerve-agent-attack-in-khan-shaykhun-syria/
cbc.ca/news/world/he-doesn-t-see-us-as-human-survivor-describes-horror-of-syrian-chemical-attack-1.4068220
archive.is/AiG7l
abc*news.go.com/International/story?id=79555
emergency.cdc.gov/agent/sarin/basics/facts.asp
archive.is/TMLM4
blog.dilbert.com/post/159264981001/the-syrian-gas-attack-persuasion
youtube.com/watch?v=mBMKwrbbEVE
archive.is/x98dY
cnn.com/2017/04/12/politics/us-intelligence-syrian-chemical-weapons/
discord.gg/3fNx6CE
archive.fo/phPWc
youtube.com/watch?v=jozozH09XSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

3/?

4/5

5/5

Good to hear people speak out. Can't be good for his career, MIT is Pentagon Funded.

Dilbertman already solved it.

Sauce? I never really got into Dilbertmerchant. What is he saying about the 69D Chutes and Ladders game?
sage bc somewhat off topic

If this was about some shitty e-celeb drama I'd go with his expertise but this is a bit more complicated.

Seems they're desperately trying to destroy his credibility on social-media. He did call out the (((iron-dome))) and also made some enemies in the MIC in the past so I guess it's not surprising. He's 71 and doesn't give a fuck about some potential "freak accident".

Who is, Liberals or retard Trump loyalists? Neo-cons? All of them? Shit is so fucked up, it's bizaroworld.

No shit. But do you think any of the TV watching dumb asses that will serve as cannon fodder for Washington are going to read this?

Truth is useless unless you can slip it to the masses in a palatable fashion. No one wants to take the red pill unless it's crushed up into their fucking soda.

Holla Forums doesn't even want it lel, muh strong actions, muh chess.

Oh look another pic of the pothole. Sorry of course I meant crater.

To be fair, Holla Forums isn't an organization in and of itself. Just the place where various temporarily aligned factions come to discuss events.

Implying the holocaust isn't a permanent and total solution.

Nigger do you not know how to read?

Heil'd

what is the media? who else do you think would be destroying credibility, its practically their job when people like him start questioning things.

Yeah, I know, I mean the break down by ideological lines

RIP Mr Professor, you'll get a hard F from me when you suicide by chopping yourself into pieces and throwing yourself in the river

kek'd

Keep in mind that this is based solely on the idea that the chemical used was sarin. This is a "worst case" analysis
Mattis, in his press conference, said it was probably chlorine, then said it was probably not chlorine.

If it were chlorine (this is unlikely, and does not fit anyone's MO), it would be much less toxic, with far fewer casualties and a faster dispersion rate.

I would also like to point out that Postol doesn't appear to be Jewish.

Suicide by three shots to the back of the head while locked in a duffelbag from the outside.

It is good to see academia looking into this. A lot of good evidence here.

Article that CBC put out today has a guy claiming he survived the sarin gas by covering his mouth with a cola soaked rag. Isn't sarin so strong it can kill you by soaking through your skin when touching a corpse killed by sarin? This is like holohoax levels of absolute shit lying going on here.

He may have pulled it off, but I doubt without decreasing his life span significantly.

Top kek

checked

Does this mean there was no gas attack at all or what.

once again MIT swoops in to scientifically disprove yet another false flag gas attack against assad. and once again, absolutely no one will give a fuck or pay attention to it.

i know theres a couple MIT students and alumni that hang around here. this message is for you:
please use your robots and AI techno wizardry powers to abolish our government and replace it with a futurist fascist technocracy.

MIT are supposed to be smart aren't they?

I mean come on guys, people won't support a war unless they think they're the heroes, haven't you been paying attention!

if there was its probably this story in webm related. its what the ruskies said initially as well.

certainly not sarin. most likely chlorine gas. would be fucking crazy if it was white phosphorous though. we all know how much the IDF likes to use white phosphorous gas on civilians and children. especially if those civs are shia muslims

>Article that CBC put out today has a guy claiming he survived the sarin gas by covering his mouth with a cola soaked rag. Isn't sarin so strong it can kill you by soaking through your skin when touching a corpse killed by sarin?

LINK?

post examples or links please

http:// www.cbc.ca/news/world/he-doesn-t-see-us-as-human-survivor-describes-horror-of-syrian-chemical-attack-1.4068220

The Nerve Agent Attack in Khan Shaykhun, Syria

Theodore A. Postol – 5,200 Words

u*nz.com/article/the-nerve-agent-attack-in-khan-shaykhun-syria/

" […] However, if one assumes, as does the White House, that the source of the sarin was from this location and that the location was not tampered with, the most plausible conclusion is that the sarin was dispensed by an improvised dispersal device made from a 122 mm section of rocket tube filled with sarin and capped on both sides.

The only undisputable facts stated in the White House report is the claim that a chemical attack using nerve agent occurred in Khan Shaykhun, Syria on that morning. Although the White House statement repeats this point in many places within its report, the report contains absolutely no evidence that this attack was the result of a munition being dropped from an aircraft. In fact, the report contains absolutely no evidence that would indicate who was the perpetrator of this atrocity.

The report instead repeats observations of physical effects suffered by victims that with very little doubt indicate nerve agent poisoning.

The only source the document cites as evidence that the attack was by the Syrian government is the crater it claims to have identified on a road in the North of Khan Shaykhun.

I have located this crater using Google Earth and there is absolutely no evidence that the crater was created by a munition designed to disperse sarin after it is dropped from an aircraft.

The Google Earth map shown in Figure 1 at the end of this text section shows the location of that crater on the road in the north of Khan Shaykhun, as described in the White House statement.

The data cited by the White House is more consistent with the possibility that the munition was placed on the ground rather than dropped from a plane. This conclusion assumes that the crater was not tampered with prior to the photographs. However, by referring to the munition in this crater, the White House is indicating that this is the erroneous source of the data it used to conclude that the munition came from a Syrian aircraft. […]"

not finding the article. maybe they took it down? got an archive?

cbc.ca/news/world/he-doesn-t-see-us-as-human-survivor-describes-horror-of-syrian-chemical-attack-1.4068220
archive.is/AiG7l

"Nejdet Al Yousif said he thinks it was a technique a friend mentioned in passing that helped save him. If ever there is a chemical attack, the friend had said, douse a rag with cola and cover your face. These are the kinds of conversations you have when home is a war zone."

not trying to toot my own horn, but this webm is the best way ive found to redpill normies on both this gas attack, and on the state of the syrian war in general. whoever these journalists are that are doing this are heroes

Mensch In Training

kekdubs.
Well, lots of non-retarded races across the world agree if it didn't happen it definitely should've, so we got that going for it.

Let's just hope they aren't an heroes before it breaks, amirite

not the best source but it's a start:

abc*news.go.com/International/story?id=79555

The Facts Behind Sarin
By ABC News – January 6, 2006

Sarin is a colorless, odorless liquid nerve agent that possesses physical properties similar to those of water. While highly lethal, it evaporates relatively slowly. But once in the environment, it degrades fairly quickly.

What It Does

Sarin disrupts the chemical balance in nerve cells, causing those cells to seize in the "fire" position, which in turn causes muscles to contract and stay locked. Death usually results from suffocation, caused by the stoppage of the diaphram, the main muscle that controls a person's lungs.

Forms

Pure sarin is usually a colorless, odorless, and tasteless liquid. It is most effective as a weapon when dispersed as a fine mist with drops that are nearly invisible to the human eye.

How Lethal Is It?

One milligram of pure sarin is enough to kill a 150-pound person if absorbed into the skin or inhaled within about 15 minutes. Depending on the concentration of sarin and the length of time a person was exposed to the nerve agent, it might take anywhere from two minutes to 18 hours for death to occur.

Recovery from exposure to sarin is possible with prompt injections of atropine. Victims must receive treatment almost immediately following exposure. U.S. military personnel often carry "autoinjectors," a thigh-mounted packet containing the drugs and a spring-loaded needle to inject themselves with the antidote after exposure.

Symptoms of Exposure

Mild exposure to sarin produces blurred vision, drooling, excessive sweating; severe nasal congestion, tightness of the chest and breathing difficulty; nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, cramps, twitching of large muscle groups, headache, confusion and drowsiness, and generalized weakness.

Severe symptoms include: involuntary defecation and urination; twitching, jerking, staggering and convulsions; very copious secretions of bodily fluids; cessation of breathing and loss of consciousness.

Protective Measures

A simple gas mask will prevent inhalation of invisible sarin gas. Nonpermeable cloth will prevent exposing a person's skin to the liquid form of sarin or contact through accumulation of the airborne vapors.

How It Can Be Used

Sarin can be delivered via artillery shells, bombs, land mines, and through aerial spraying. Since it is odorless, colorless and tasteless, sarin can also be used to poison food and modest quantities of drinking water.

History

Sarin, also known as GB, is not found naturally in the environment. Nazi scientists developed the weapons developed the weapon for the Germany military, basing its chemistry on pesticides created earlier.

Saddam Hussein is suspected of using sarin gas, and other chemicals, to attack Kurds in northern Iraq. Sarin samples were recovered from the village of Birjinni, which was gassed on Aug. 25, 1988. Sarin is also believed to be one of the gases used in an infamous attack on the town of Halabja on March 16, 1988.

On March 20, 1995, members of a suspected terrorist cult called the Aum Shinrikyo releases sarin gas in the Tokyo subway, killing 20 and injuring more than 3,900 commuters. The nerve agent attacked followed a June 1994 attack where a cloud of sarin vapor killed seven injured 200 in the central Japanese city of Matsumoto.

emergency.cdc.gov/agent/sarin/basics/facts.asp

How people can be exposed to sarin

-Following release of sarin into the air, people can be exposed through skin contact or eye contact. They also can be exposed by breathing air that contains sarin.

-Sarin mixes easily with water. Following release of sarin into water, people can be exposed by touching or drinking water that contains sarin.

-Following contamination of food with sarin, people can be exposed by eating the contaminated food.

-A person’s clothing can release sarin after it has come in contact with sarin vapor, which can lead to exposure of other people.

-Because sarin vapor is heavier than air, it will sink to low-lying areas and create a greater exposure hazard there.

http:// www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=233830356 archive.is/TMLM4
neofags gotta fag

>someone I don't like also shares his opinion, most likely based on his report but fuck it imma say it's total BS anyway.

i shudder to think what will happen to these journalists, who have been reporting the truth, if the opposition wins the war. the US intelligence community will probably go around suiciding each and every last one of them. and all the history books will speak of how assad the evil war-criminal dictator was defeated by the "heroes" that bravely fought an insurgent war to protect the right of all women to be forced to wear burkhas. then grorious reader king bibi came in and awarded all the heroes with shekels and more guns and sent them all to "free" the european union from the evil white europeans. everyones skin is the color of sand, women are raped so much that the word loses any meaning, and YHWH is laughing all the way to the interdimensional bank.

but then again that could never happen, because far too many people like us exist and they would never be able to stop the truth from eventually surfacing. its completely amazing to me though, in the days of high speed internet communication, that they are even able to get away with hiding the truth for so long

But user, there was no sign of burning, what makes you think WP was used?

oh no, i think it was chlorine gas. i was just being hopeful. if it was white phosphorous, it would be a great time to drop some redpills on the IDF and what they do to palestinian children. normies sure do hate it when children get gassed

Oh they exist if you search carefully.

Look at the replies: twitter.com/EHSANI22/status/852183604692230144

They're all pro intervention (muh babies), anti-assad, retweeting western channel propaganda. There's one calling himself a CW expert unable to demonstrate anything but fully backs the WH claims. There's a professor of Political Science at McGill University actually retweeting CSIS (Canada's NSA) recruitment ads. @RexBrynen - McGill has always been overrated but It's probably been getting worse if they employ that retard.

If I dig I'll find plenty more. Try it yourself.

Someone's going to lose his job in the near future.

Potato chip bags absorb the gas particles.

Sauce Delivered: blog.dilbert.com/post/159264981001/the-syrian-gas-attack-persuasion

How did the Rebels even get access to American recreational food products in a wartorn country?

FFS none of that is true.

The first thing exposure to any nerve agent will do is muscle numbness, muscle spasms, acute non-localized pain, vomiting (stomach spasm), all the range of optic symptoms (Loss of color, flashes, migraines, blindness, all caused by massive myosis, pupil contraction, is THE most telltale sign of poisoning by series G agents, look for it in videos), HICCUP (diaphragm spasm), bowel spasms (uncontrollable urination/defecation), partial paralysis.

It doesn't make it hard to breath (as in breathing through smoke does), it's not a fucking asphyxiation agent, it's makes breathing uncontrollable due to the diaphragm spasms (then stop breathing altogether, it's a binary thing).

Also YOU DON'T RECOVER FROM IT, the poison damage the nerves endings it interact with. Nervous system natural recovery rate is extremely long in best cases, in case of chemical nerve damage you will almost never recover at 100%.
Most of 800+ jap victims (by homemade Sarin that was never military grade and in fact not really working… yeah) were still suffering from the same symptoms they had after the attack THREE MONTHS AFTER THAT.

Those numbers include around 10% of the total number of EMT/firefighters that rushed to the scene and suffered secondary contamination effects JUST BY BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS THE WOUNDED, since it permeate textiles.

Your lungs are muscles and should be the first affected. Because the Sarin molecules change the chemistry in your nerve endings preventing your nerves from refiring. Further there has been an antidote to Sarin for decades its Pralidoxime, its been around since at least the 60s.

See video for a pretty unbiased source they say chemical weapons weren't used during WWII. Does your statement contradict the basic chemistry?

Your lungs are not muscles. Your lungs are basically air sponges which are actuated by your diaphragm, which is a muscle.

I'm not saying I'm an expert in anatomy but Sarin attacks an enzyme in nerve endings and would attack whatever mechanism the lungs contract and expand by. Sarin has an antidote well and a very small amount of Sarin will be enough to modify enough of the neurotransmitters in your body preventing you from breathing and thus killing you.

Lungs aren't muscles, stop pretending to have knowledge.

Nobody has ever labelled hiccup as "breathing difficulty" (it is, obviously), breathing difficulty means congestion of the respiratory track, not diaphragm paralysis, "tightness of the chest" might be that.

Again the most telltale sign of poisoning by an organophosphate is Myosis (pin size pupils), that's a very simple, very easy to check symptom. If it's not on the list, the list is BS.
Eyes are the most exposed organ to airborne chemicals.
A mild exposure to Sarin will cause vision problems long before it cause respiratory failure.

And there is no such thing as "Severe" exposure that doesn't have "dead" listed as the first symptom…

Swimfag here. Lungs are not muscles, but can be trained like any muscle to be more effective at storing O2. I think that is what that user was talking about.

Absolute Madman. Scott Adams is going to have an accident soon if he keeps this up.

So is it just me or does that suspected nerve gas container look nothing like the supposed nerve gas containers a the airfield that the US tomahawked?

Lungs aren't tanks, you don't store O2 in them. The training saturates your blood with more O2 and gives you training at ignorng the reflexive spasms from CO2 buildup as the gas is exchanged.

t. Commercial Divefag

You don't use the same containers for storage of precursors and mixed ready-to-use payload.

Oy vey that evil dictator nazi is gassing over 6 trillion beautiful babies, I can't wait to enlist with my fellow Jews and make my wife's son proud by fighting in Damascus! #DraftOurJews

New President. Same Shadow Government

youtube.com/watch?v=mBMKwrbbEVE

Can you imagine if we had the internet during WW2?
We could have proven the "Shoah" to be a hoax and Hitler innocent.
The world would be be a far better place right now.
To only think about it…

Except Trump didn't actually do anything meaningful. He gave them 24hr notice and bombed some asphalt. And he only did that because they still have him boxed in on the Russian story.

As a general rule professors of political "science" are useless pseudo-experts who like to push ideologies. They're a joke

He did a good job exposing the last Syrian false flag by Jews. The man better be careful or we might learn his body was found floating in a river.

I remember years ago someone did this with Iraq as well. It's a shame Bush and Powell aren't hanged for crimes yet.

Boy, guess it's a good thing we have no intention of entering Syria, otherwise it'd be really awkward to have gone to war again over a false flag…

Killing a man.

I guess Sarin isnt that deadly after all, anyway.

Are you talking about that british professor who was found dead in some bushes?

yeah but MIT niggers don't know what a random number is

Chemfag here. That's total bullshit for anyone curious. You can briefly survive a CHLORINE GAS attack using a URINE soaked rag. Cola wouldn't do anything even against chlorine gas, and sarin gas just fucks you no matter what you do.

What is Sarin, anyways? I hear a lot about how insanely deadly it is, that you can't even handle affected bodies without gloves.

I give it a week until the shame of saying such wrong things will drive him to shot himself in the head twice.

anybody hear anything about the BBC thing from earlier?

also what about this
archive.is/x98dY
cnn.com/2017/04/12/politics/us-intelligence-syrian-chemical-weapons/

Heh. Even Wiki says it's in question. This is on the page for 'Sarin'.

I've been wondering if the Syria attack actually WAS 4D chess, to filter out any future backstabbers.
Do one thing that's confusing and unpredictable, and watch your enemies unleash their fangs. Sure in the process of confusion your people will be confused as well and some may be done with you, but for the sake of greater good it is worth it. Look at how many "pro-Trump" people became anti-Trump after the Syrian attack, sure some of those were legit, but at least now we know who to watch for and who to listen to and who's the kike puppet, they rushed their attack thinking that this will destroy Trump's image after he broke his promise and revealed their true faces.

come on now

Really? You're asking that - we fund them.

How fucking stupid does the MSM think everyone is? Honestly you see this shit and it's laughable.

Honestly, the average person is probably dumb enough to fall for this.

The attack did much more than "bomb asphalt". Where are you coming up with this? Some other user? Not a good source. Stop spreading misinfo.

discord.gg/3fNx6CE

Holla Forums discord

Destroyed non functioning airplanes. Destroyed a cafeteria. Killed 1 dude.

I belong at this University

Think of it someday there will be:

Holla Forums University

Nice last time I saw my university at the news it was there because our faculty faked some bills and got themselves quite a sum of money.

They also have "sarin samples" from them as well according to Matthew Rycroft (UK UN envoy) who's name appears in the Downing Street memo. The MI6pakis are really working hard on this. The UK can't tolerate any sort of cooperation between Russia and the US, so even the most remote possibility must be attacked from every angle.

Confirmed with Terry. This mit nigger can fill a triangle

I fucking love this universe so fucking much.

Check'd.
Fun universe is fun.

The MIT niggers are probably trying to appease him. They actually think they get away without having TmepleOS installed as firmware on all motherboards.

jesus

wew

rt.com/usa/384800-syria-gas-professor-addendum/
archive.fo/phPWc

Didn't check it myself but in case anyone is interesting here's the link:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B_Vs2rjE9TdwUE9tam16a3F0Wjg/view

interested*

Hopefully this professor turns out to be correct and checks Trump so he knows that the people giving him information are full of shit.

Seriously, this enables him to select which evidence he wants to "debunk". Unless he posts the full report, he can't be trusted with his findings.

MAGA died for this.

The Media must never be forgiven.

There are more forces at work here than just "the media".
None can be forgiven though, that much is clear.

I hope you know there are students and alumni from other institutions of higher learning that frequent this board as well.
We don't like it when people act like MIT is the be-all end-all.
We can also do our part to influence the world :)

I wonder what its like to have this much cognitive impairment.

No seriously, how can you think this falseflag, that is cheered on by one entity, needs to be disproven by that very same entity

Those were submunition containers, nothing to do with chemical anything. Don't fall for the missinfo.

Thank you

Is this the same attack where the 20 guys at the hospital just walked around aimlessly in circles not actually doing anything like a shitty propaganda film?

What I think the user is probably referring to is the Diaphragm. The muscle below the lungs directly related to breathing.

The media are just pawns. The journalists are retarded fucks too lazy and to scared to enter a war zone to discover the truth about how much they are getting lied to by (((forces unknown))).

actually you have alot of (((journalists))) who go down there. ofcourse mostly men (i wonder why), and then film irrelevant shit and try to stick it into their pre-fabricated context.
its ususally younger less established journalists, hipsters if you will that do such crap. take for example VICE, or various (((MSM))) corespondents, here in my country there was one dumbass Boštjan Videmšek who went to syria at the start of the war and prettymuch just cruised around occupied cities with terorists and reported what they told him.
if you look the panzy up youll see hes a libtard hipster.

Prof Postol is claiming the WH narrative about a chemical attack via air missile is false because some evidence used to make said claim doesn't hold up, however he maintains the position that there was indeed a sarin canister detonated on that street (heavily implying false flag by rebel forces)?

Yet this reporter Tom Dugan says there was no attack at all, it was western forces bombing a rebel-held chemical munitions factory, and the chemicals escaped into the atmosphere

I'm confused

*Syrian forces bombing a rebel-held factory, not western forces

He is following the logic of the report to show internal inconsistencies.

Without releasing the report, so we cannot kow if there is more evidence he chose not to "debunk".

Fuck this Masonic Circlejerk.

Get out of this dump, my people.

If That was your OP I'm sorry you were banned instead of tossed in a bog you faggot.

I thought the debt was going down?

Also, debt crisis or no, if its going to fail might as well let it instead of engaging in more 'debt-ceiling' charades.

can I have a tldr?

Assad probably didn't gas the town as the bomb is clearly an IED made from some random section of artillery tube, and a rocket with that type of tube (old Soviet model) doesn't have the range to be launched from SAA territory. Plus the rebels have sarin. So either Assad decided to commit suicide by inviting an invasion, or the rebels are up to some fuck shit.

thanks user

it interferes with the nerves in way which for example makes it impossible to breathe

youtube.com/watch?v=jozozH09XSs

testing out IDs, do not reply

THANKS, SHLOMO!

but 1 man could have killed millions of ISIS.

MAGA is still alive and well. I won't die until Trump invades Syria.

this guy is an effective govt controlled double agent. he was from the UK, sent to do a job, and wifed up a mudshit? sitting in a hospital, giving his interview to… who exactly holding the camera? and who pushing the message out?

part of his demeanor is very subtle and faint, but he is at least partly aware of his role, or is completely aware he has to 'say his assad-assigned lines' or he'll join the dead.

not saying that everyone isn't attacking everyone. they are. and i don't give a fuck. but this guy is either a 'gone-native' uk traitor, or a man hopelessly entrapped (forbidden to return home and leave assignment, prevented from leaving syria by assad's welfare, so long as he plays media whore).

this, itself, should be an eye-opening example of fake news claiming/exploiting the fake-news meme. best lies.

source
https www youtube com/watch?v=xjOSZ6QgGgY

Actually SMBC