4 AM

Losing control?

What'd you think of nintendo?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
imdb.com/title/tt1510938/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_13
hobbymasters.com/model-kits-to-build/plastic-model-ship-kits/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

Evenin' folks.

First

Fuck

What's up fags? Everyone tell me how was their day.

The new Zelda actually looks great in my eyes
I might actually buy it

Yo. I want to sleep.

Boring fam.

did you get pictures nigga I want more pictures of the falls give me all of them

Morning everyone~

Someone recommend a good tommy lee jones movie.

I WANT MORE INFO ON SPIDER-YOSUKE!

Tomboys make E3 worth it.

It was aight, played pool with an user from the thread. And you?

Nintendo only had one fucking game and they somehow managed to win E3.
Seriously, all of that footage looked fantastic.

It was okay I guess

You didn't get the first post, you failed.

I'm thinking of giving in and just apply to Walmart.
There was a gas station I was going to apply to but it's near where all the kebabs live.

What did I miss out on? I missed it because it was too early for me to get up.

Eh, same old shit

Woke up too early for the shitty nintendo show.

Haven't had a good game to play all day.

Other than that I spent like 4 hours downloading Ritsu pics so in a good mood.

Never, they're mine forever. Whenever I figure out how.

That sounds pretty gay.

My life is nothing but a series of failures.

LIE LIE LIE

I know I've told you this before. If its a shitty job asking for experience just have a m8 be your contact. They aren't going to put the effort to check this shit.

I really really love that pic btw

Proving yet again you don't have one.

Found out that the Spider-man game won't be connected to shitty MCU. So I'm good.

yo

Holy fucking Jesus it's already 4 AM fuck my life to pieces.

Just had some coffee, put a bit of rum in it and now I'm trying to think what I'll be doing for my mom's birthday tomorrow, I've literally forgotten about it until yesterday when my gf reminded me.

Alright good

I need to harass sneak for more pictures also
I want more pictures

someone

anyone

pls

pat me on the head and call me cute

Fuck off Bel.

Hey take what you can get, man.

The Fugitive
No Country for Old Men

The game looks fucking good

It wasn't.

Take her out to eat. Bitches love free food.

Seriously its caveman shit, food.

The world is larger then GTAVs
You can use your shield as a snowboard
You can do insane tricks and grind over enemies
You can pick up anything and use it as a weapon
You can mess with time
Physics engine is really interesting

There is a thread up. Look at some of the webms

You're going to fuck yourself if you do this
What happened to Home Depot?

Fuck your post scarred me for a second because I thought it was mothers day but then I remembered that was a month ago

Slept in and missed it.

I did nothing all day until midnight, then I started doing things for her.

The Sunset Limited.
imdb.com/title/tt1510938/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_13
It's a socratic dialogue between a suicidal fedoracuck professor and a dumb nigger god botherer. It's the only one I've seen that you likely haven't seen yet.

What's good nigga.

I guess I'll put my friend's dad as a contact, I used to do some odd summerjobs for him.
although I don't know if it will help for the Best Buy thing if I want to shill for a living.

fuck I forgot!

It's like you're a real shit degenerate waifufag or something.

That was the only interesting thing I found from that list. I'll still look into it since I like Zelda.

Do volunteer work for awhile. You get brownie points for pretending to care, work experience, and a job reference. It's a good way to network with people too.

Cuckablackguy falls was great, family loved the photos.

Nintendo was alright, I guess. Honestly have hopes for this new Zelda game.

In the mean time, I'll just be waiting for Steam's summer sale so I can join the belated Grand Theft normalfag PC crowd.

There is this girl in my summer college class, I got her phone number last week, but I never really texted her or talked to her because I feel like when I text someone think they dont want to talk to me. I dont really even know how to keep a conversation going. How the hell do you small talk??? The only thing that good that has happened is when the other day she missed class and I sent her the notes and she said she really appreciated it the next day. How the hell do I small talk? I am just avg looking normal guy so obviously this girl is not some fucking 10/10 cumslut but shes just a nice pretty girl tbh a normal girl I guess so its not like im messing with a girl that I probably wont have no chance with if youre wondering.

But how the hell do i really start talking to her more? How do I small talk? Why do I feel when I talk to people I feel like I am annoying them? Fuck 2d girls, they dont do anything for me? They cant listen or help me with my feelings, they cant comfort me or any of that shit, all they do is fucking smile like everything will be alright. Fuck man I dont know what to do. I dont have any real life firends to hang out with, I dont have anyone to text or talk or express my feelings at all. All I want is a friend, a best friend. I just want someone that understands me. I want someone to care for me, to be with me. I want someone to tell me that things wont get better but we will suffer through it together.

That is never going to get old

Don't be such a homosex

Can't you still apply?

There we go, the fugitive sounds perfect thanks!

Too new but thanks though.

Shit thats pretty good. Thats a real reference!

I was talking more like saying "1 year at (insert store name)" and give a friends number claiming he is the manager.

You act like I'm not looking at all of these anyway.

thinking about breaking no fap. It's nagging me too much. I heard it's supposed to help you concentrate, but it's not doing much for me.

How was pool with the other user?

Did you like anything from E3 smokes?

Just stop failing, like hahaha how is failure real? when you can just succeed.

What tomboys at E3?
Didn't watch E3 at all today.

checking the website right now.
thankfully I live in a more white area than last time Although there are a lot pf pahjeets
so I hope a more white area means more comfy.

I could do that too, my friends and I made a "company" thats supposed to be us making comcis and shit but still hasn't gotten anywhere.

I can lend you a hand

hey smokes watch my webbum

Small talk with girls is like trying to herd cattle. You just bait them along with questions and interest because they are very self centered. Its not all that hard once you practice a little. Just brute force it with lots of stupid questions for now.

A) It's my mom, I'm not aiming to fuck her despite what luceil will say
B) I'm to fucking cheap to take my mom out for dinner, it's not like I have around 100 grand under my fucking bed or anything

You just talk about completely uninteresting things like how their day was or what their plans for the weekend are, the deception most people have is that you have to be interesting to make friends or get with girls, that is false, you just have to be nice, and in fact, I've found you can actually be so uninteresting, it's interesting.

Hold out for as long as you can user, you'll surprise yourself with how far you can go once you get over the hump.

It was pretty good, I won. Didn't get to meme on everyone with the jukebox this time, oh well.

I was just saying they made it bearable.
Neither did I. Just some Persona shit and finding out that Spider-Man isn't MCU shit.

I haven't even been paying attention, I have no idea what's been announced or what's been going on.

Too lazy.

Do you have a web presence with that company? And I really mean LIE. I meant like saying you worked at a gas station or something. Pick one a couple of towns over. Hell pick a store that closed down or switched hands if possible.

How big is your mom that you need 100 grand to feed her?

I'm sorry I couldn't resist

Do you have any hobbies? The best way to connect to other people is hrough a mutual interest. I never made any friends irl until I got gud at music and started looking for band members. Made some breddy gud friends after that. I was so busy during that time I started missing being alone.

You need to practice meeting new people and talking to them. I'd suggest finding a job where you're forced to socialize. This way, you can't avoid getting better at small talk. Otherwise, I'd suggest talking to people everywhere. Start small and talk about things related to the environment you're in. Are you in class with other students? talk about assignments. White lie and say a test was hard, or ask questions about certain problems.

Low self-esteem and caring too much. You don't believe people want to hear what you have to say, so you say nothing instead because you don't want to push them away. This is what I'm guessing because it's what I go through.

It sounds like you want good friends more than you want a girlfriend right now. Focus and getting better at small talk first and build up from there. You'll be able to transition into more friends by probing for common hobbies/interests.

If your Home Depot has a garden area, then yeah it should be comfy as fuck.

It was better then last year's E3 and thats about it

Spider-Man, God of War where Kratos isn't an ass, new weird Kojima game, and some other shit.

k

You could at least archive them just in case.

Cowabunga dude!

ITT we convince ritsu this is a safe space so he will finally come out as a homo-gay

That's not good enough I take back what I previously said about you, you are in 100% honesty, a complete and utter faggot, come out of the closet and into the noose. :^)

PLEASE

Quick, what's a common household object that weighs around 50 pounds!

Good morning everybody!

How was your day/is your morning so far?

Looking forward to anything coming up?

Apologies for lateness, I was playing videogames

I didn't pay any attention to that one either.

A child

Sup fags. I'm playing some xenoblade chronicles, haven't played it in a while. How you doing?

I also feel like I am annoying when I text girls. Most tend not to text back, kind of a shame. You have to remember most girls are flaky so you'll get a lot of them that won't follow up with you, but if a girl likes you enough then they will make plans to get with you. How do you get to that point? Beats me, I'm trying to figure that shit out myself actually.

I find an effective tactic seems to be hang with the girl in person, such as in class or something then make follow up plans to hang out later. If you text her asking plans, it's easy for them to ignore that shit. When you are talking directly to their face, they can't just ignore you most of the time so they have to give you an answer.

A magnum condom full of Mercury?

A deep freeze? Is that more than 50 pounds? A love seat? Why?

Not my cup of tea it seems then.

this tbh fam,
Ritsu, it's okay to be gay. But you're still going to get gassed, faggot.

Not really. Maybe looking into making something since I need to do something productive rather than squandering it all on vidya.

deez nuts

I don't play pool much, but I think I'm all right. I bet I could beat you. Is that one of those pay to play jukeboxes? I saw one of those at a bowling alley and then at a bar I went to. It was a dollar for a song which pissed me off.

here, fresh from the source

I ain't saying shit, you said it all yourself.

Ahk, shame though, got my hopes for a new game with a cute tomboy character.
Heaven forbids a lead character
Though Tales of Berseria might be a tomboy/delinquent lead.

Like hahaha, how is being lazy real, just get up and do shit like hahaha man.

He must be trying to lead his mom to his bed instead
:^)

Kojima's kawaii Engrish is about all you missed.

because I want to meet the job qualifications.

No idea.

Found out, Spider-Man isn't MCU shit, so I'm happy. I'm kinda cautiously anticipating it.

What is your cup of tea? I might think of something.

50 lbs of rice.

It was aight, nothing to look forward to yet. How about you?

Baller, thanks for askin'

I had to wake up early today, and was tired as fuck. I did my business and everything sucked, I almost hit someone out of pure anger. I walked what felt like 20 miles with some pals, which was actually pretty fun. I arrived home at 10:00 pm just in time for my parents to have a huge fight and as always I had to intervene and keep the family from falling apart, which lasted till midnight. As such, I didn't have the time to see Nintendo or whoever was shilling today.
I just wanted to play some vidya dammit

I'm basically the most unashamed person here who posts anything about myself without fear. If I were gay you faggots would have seen my cock 1000 times by now.

Ay plank, how you enjoying being out of college?

Probably, I'm not that great honestly. 1v1 me irl nerd. Also yes it was a pay to play jukebox

Slanderous lies I said my mother was an attractive lady and if she wasn't my mother I would fuck her.

What? Are you going into the fucking military and need to lift shit? if you need to lift shit you could probably find a log or a rock outside that weighs 50 pounds, just a thought

Groovy.

Don't tease me.
Have you played the last few Tales games? Are they good?

I don't want to.

HEY SMOKES

Sorry about the shitty day user.

How long until you can get out and away from the shitty folks?

You Willow, said this yourself.

Didn't watch it. I'm gonna be miffed if they don't release that Monster Hunter Generations demo soon though

Rules of Engagement was a pretty good movie, check that out if you haven't seen it yet.

Build gunpla! That's productive-ish and is cheaper than vidya (sometimes)

Yeah, that Spiderman actually looked a little promising. Was that Andrew Garfield voicing him in the trailer though?

Well, I'm taking a trip up to Knoxville starting on Thursday, and we're gonna go to Pigeon Forge and all that fun shit, so I'm looking forward to that, since I've never been before.

Cowboy games.

I sleep way too much

You won't find any.

Nope, it was Yosuke!

TAKEN TOTALLY OUT OF CONTEXT I'M SUING YOU FOR SLANDER YOU KIWI BASTARD

Crucifying that fucker is always so satisfying

It's okay, I'm enjoying me relaxation time I suppose but I think I will get bored pretty soon. I was thinking of taking a summer class just as an excuse to hang with weeb girl but that plan fell through since we don't text anymore. College starts up in august so I think I got plenty of time to do other shit till I go back.

You should tell your parents to go fuck themselves.

This actually bothers me a little bit.

Sales/Customer Service seems like a nice option here.

I much rather build ships.

IRC CIRCLEJERK
REEEEE!

Good times.

Thanks! I'll add it to the list.

We still on?

Yeah boredom is always the hard battle fought while NEET. Just make sure you use the time to your best. You'll miss having all the time in the world to play games and stuff when school starts back.

We can do that?

I remember you mentioning that. Have fun on your trip amigo.

Ah okay, been a while since I heard Yosuke's voice. Knowing that faggot Garfield isn't voicing Spiderman already gives me higher hopes.

they have model kits for those too

yee nigga. So far so good.

And me not enough, Hungry.

This life is nothing but suffering.

There is a Yamato plamo.

I always just shot him as soon as I walked in.

There's supposed to be a new Red Dead Redemption getting announced soon.

I think he just took a screenshot when it happened.

Nice! I'm really looking forward to getting out of the house. Its been a while.

You have my attention.

One day I'll get it.

do it. better than standing in place all day at a register.

This is why I don't play new games anymore.

The newest one I've played was Tales of Vesperia which had nice tomboyish mage in it.

Just do it!
Or start drinking with me.

Gunpla is good, got any new models to build lately then?

The context is you wanting to bang your mom.

IRC bullying willow.
Much funner.

Need more smug posts.

snipping tool to save it.

I've been hearing about that, I just hope it's on PC.

If college keeps a steady pace, in about 5 years I will be free. I don't know if I'd take such freedom right away though. They might be annoying and at times retarded, but I love my folks. At least I'll keep em company till they're too old to argue about stupid shit anymore. And I don't have to actually do any housework, so it appeases the lazy faggot in me

It's not like they force me to help, it's just the sacrifice I make to have a relatively stable life and a steady income while I study

I fucking despise IRC, but the 4am IRC has some of best memes bud, like that time when Homoko was a terrible person that deserves to be gunned down in the streets like the fucking worthless AIDS riddled dog that he is, I hope ISIS goes west from Florida

Blowing up his head is also an acceptable answer as to what is the most satisfying way to kill him

No to all three.

Yeah, I'll try to use my time wisely. Still no word on that chill office job my cousin was supposed to get me. My cousin was supposed to talk to her boss yesterday at a meeting but he didn't show up. I'll talk to her tomorrow to see what's up. I swear I have the worst luck when it comes to this stuff.

What are you up to Ritsu? Trying to avoid getting more kidney stones?

Yeah
Didn't watch.

Evening, Smokes.

It was good. Didn't do much though.

Then tell them to go fuck themselves under your breath as you do your chores.

I think I''m sold at working at Home Depo. although now I kinda regret not listening to what my step dad used to say.

You were in luck, since I've been replaying Purse Owner recently.

I know, just thought it was dishonorable or some shit. Whatever.

I know the feeling. I want scifi space captain games.

Rita? Really? Wasn't she kinda bitchy?

I still need to contact you. Too lazy to do it tonight.

IRC in general just invites bad shit from my experience. Still Homoko has proven time and time again that he is a faggot.

You're mexican so you'll fit right in, won't you?

Ahh well thats not so bad then. I assumed you were like trapped with shitty parents.

Also 5 years? Taking your time or going for something fancy?

Sadly I'm back on drinking coffee every day. And I stopped taking the pills so I can start drinking too. Sorry about the job, hope you hear back soon.

Got that covered

Damn right.

Hana Song would be my waifu if she was less famous.

Get around to watchin' Unforgiven, friend?

Its willow so I don't mind.

Homoko has dropped IRC as much as he has the thread really.

Homoko is not only a faggot, he is a Commie Globalist backstabber that lured me in with his faggot antics only to spit on my face to go talk to some other worthless faggot from the thread who he will spit on just like he did me. To be honest we should all boycott homoko until he ends his worthless life he would not be missed. He also has a really gay name.

Thanks. I'm wanting to try the Escape Room game they have up there, the only other thing i've seen up at Pigeon Forge that looks enjoyable for me would be laser tag, but I already know it'll be filled with a bunch of kids n shit.

Same here. I can't remember the last time I left the house to be sociable, or hell, even just for anything besides work or the occasional run to Kroger.

enjoy: hobbymasters.com/model-kits-to-build/plastic-model-ship-kits/

I have the Gundam the Origin HG Zaku II Black-Tri-Stars kit with a stand in my desk, but I haven't been able to motivate myself to finish that fucking Real Grade Exia. God why the fuck did I get a Real Grade kit. First mistake, last mistake I suppose.

What the hell is wrong with you

I guess I'll just have to look harder, then. Sure, there's literally nobody fucking hiring and even entry level positions like cleaning dishes require "experience" these days, but surely just really fucking hoping will get me a fucking job, right?

The worst part is that they act like this is what I want. As if living at home, being dependent and unable to put fuel in my car or renew my driver's licence or buy fucking ANYTHING is my idea of a good time. Apparently not applying for jobs that I don't fucking qualify for is "not trying hard enough".

The only thing that keeps me sane these days is my daily runs. It's the only part of my life I feel like I have any control over.

Never ever.

I don't know how they call it in murrica, but it's a specialized branch of engineering with a focus on software development. It's about 5 1/2 years, but I know myself enough to add at the very least 1 1/2 extra years to that time.

stopped reading there.

I can't remember shit all about the game either, but she was posted in a /a/ tomboy thread ages ago so I saved that pic.

Doing things is too much effort, wont stay in the thread much longer tonight too.

Whats wrong with the real grade exia?

why are you still posting here when you should of ended yourself already?

I may be considered Mexican but I act more white than anything
It isn't uncommon for people to confuse me for arabic though
this is why you should never race-mix

in other news, I'm checking if taking the bus would be more convinient than walking.
turns out I gotta take two buses of the same route and would take just as long as walking so fuck.

There's hope for you yet nigga.

Yep same. I leave the house about once every 2 weeks for smokes and besides the trip to the hospital I haven't left the house in like 2 months I think.

I used to try to go out a lot more, becoming a bit too shut in these days.

Sorry user. I know how bad it is to have the folks always on your ass although mine is more my own fault. Hope you get a job soon.

And?

Got a good giggle out of me m8.

Thanks famileru.

I'll try when I'm not as busy ayy.

True.

She was also kinda bitchy, she gets better though.

eye is too guds

You should tell your parents to go fuck themselves. Failing that, just agree and put up no argument.

That sounds really neat. What kind of job would you get with that?

You ever worry after attacks you are gonna get lynched?

So

is it WORM gear or WYRM gear?

Zelda looks fun. I'm glad I haven't thrown my Wii U in the trash yet, but I will when I'm finished playing Zelda.

There's no way the NX will be impressive enough to actually buy.

once my hair grows back the confusion will stop. people only confused me for muslim when my hair is short.

Fuck kids, you can easily carry two laserguns and be an unstoppable lasering machine and wipe the floor with them.

Sounded like you were going to lead up with something.

Being up so late gets me somewhat retarded, which type of job are you looking for? Anything?
And also, don't listen to the folks when they talk shit about things they don't know about, just nod silently and pity them

I understand WHY they're on my ass, because I'm unemployed. The issue is that they think being unemployed is my choice.

I can't do that, because it'll just make things worse. As is, I tend to just let them bitch and moan about what a useless, lazy piece of shit I am until they tire themselves out and go back to watching TV.

That's pretty much what I meant, let them say whatever, who cares.

What

How does that even work?

But

Yeah I get you. Have you been lying on your applications?

Shame they only have that.

I

twll me the last time you've seen a mexican or mudslime with long wavy hair sporting a trump hat and flannel.

who is this cumslut.

It's just a pain in the ass. I don't think it's so much the Exia itself as it is just the fact that it's Real Grade it requires a fuck-ton of stickering and decal-ing too. That shit just doesn't jive with how large my hands are, even with tweezers.
I think I'm just gonna stick to HG/MG from now on.

I would still be a total shut-in if I never landed this job I have now. Though going out in general public most times still gets me fairly nervous/uncomfortable. It's not nearly as bad as it used to be though. Even if it's just GoyimStop, I usually wind up sperging to the employee behind the counter, who is either just as interested as I am in the subject or is just playing along. I feel like it's more the latter so they can try to sell me their Pro-Rewards shit.

Sho nuff mah nigga

Ah man if only. That'd be fun as hell.

i want to die

Who is this cumslut?

Just yesterday actually

DO IT. JUST DO IT

Same honestly

Why's that man?

Not yet, no.
Watched Upstream Color but it was terrible.

I know the feeling.
I'm with two temp agencies and not one of them has called me in a month. Every time I call them it's the same thing.
Tried emailing the JIDF and asking if they needed english speaking people to cover NZ timezones to hunt down anti-semitism online so I could be paid to shitpost but never got a reply either.
Running out of options here.

Same

My waifu. :^)

Anything except working in a supermarket. Shit, I'd even do that at this point, even though supermarkets make me really uncomfortable. Not sure where that started, but it goes back to being a young child.

Thing is, even jobs like that require experience now. I have seen advertisements for junior (below 18) work that requires years of experience in the field of sandwich making. The employers are basically looking for some kind of fucking golden child who not only has YEARS working making sandwiches, but also wants to keep making sandwiches in an entry level position for years to come without any pay increase.

Lying on my application would probably just blow up in my face.

They've withdrawn all financial (and emotional) support by this point, so I guess it doesn't really matter.

Not in this thread, do it somewhere else.

shes mine now.

That's the fun part, I have no fucking clue. Still, most people I know graduated from that work for a medium sized company or government agency, creating and maintaining software. If I remember correctly, the pay for a newbie is about US $730 a month, if the currency converter is feeling alright. If I pull this off and reduce basic consumption I might save enough money for traveling, or importing animu figures

That doesn't sound like cowboy movies.

I fucking hate talking to gamestop faggots. I worked with one who did part time at two jobs and they know jack about games. He thought the wii could play wii u games for fucks sake.

Also in pigeon forge theres a race track go kart thing thats really fun if you have family that would want to do it, and theres a big arcade right next to it. Check those out!

I knew it!

Eh not like you are getting jobs anyway.

You're not allowed until you've finished your backlog.

Fuck 'em.

Nice.

Ah, I like models with more pieces since I am used to making them.
But just sounds like a skill level too high or just a pain.
Hopefully it will come out looking pretty so its worth all that work.
Get smaller/better tweezers, my hands are giant yet I am able to do that with with enough of them

I call that survival instinct due to the fact I am working in one now.

I heard that there you gotta shill a quota of power subscriptions or you're fired.

Yeah, like I said I'll see what's up tomorrow. If not there's always plan B: I become paul blart mall security cop.

I think alcohol helps prevent kidney stones actually, but you should only drink a little bit. Does coffee get you going in the morning or something?

Could be fun!

What country you in?

What if he doesn't have one?

Then I guess he's allowed.

Then he can kill himself somewhere else.

What if my backlog consisted of mournful titles such as Pillars of Eternity and Wasteland 2?

I just need more energy to get myself to do stuff. If I have a couple of cups of coffee in me and a few cigarettes I can play games and all that but otherwise I become a sloth.

Alcohol dehydrates you so it will lead to more stones.

Thats not how this works yakuza

No dying. Once you're here, you're here forever.

NO DYING IN THESE THREADS
You should know this dumbass.

My sister told me that I could become a trucker, apparently ignoring the fact that there's been a SHITLOAD of controversies about how badly truck drivers are treated and how many accidents they get into here.

It's telling that my family would rather see me subjected to a life of novocaine abuse and morbid obesity than temporary unemployment.

Too bad I'm a compulsive liar. :^)

Add Mother 3 to that list.

Well duh but telling him to fuck off isn't a good idea geez.

I knew it!

k

Down there in the forgotten lands of South America, having a staring contest with 3 different countries, waiting for the slightest sign of aggression to go nuclear. Specifically, Chile.

Yes it is, if it means killing himself. Not in this thread.

Dear friendā€¦ I finished Mother 3 and loved every second (sans emulation trying to accommodate that bullshit music parapa the rappa battle system).

I thought so. How much is that kind of money there?

No.

Oh jeez. The girl I talked to last time I was at GoyimStop actually seemed to pay attention to E3 at least, if nothing else. She wasn't that cute though

Oh shit an arcade? That's more up my alley.
Thanks for telling me about that.

To each their own, Real Grades are just far too time consuming. Hell, it took me over an hour just to assemble one damned leg and after that I quit to play videogames and haven't worked on it since.

Nah nah you misunderstand, I mean that whenever I go to GameStop, I usually wind up in a conversation with one of the employees and start sperging in some form or another.

But yeah, I've heard that's pretty much how working there goes. I knew a few people in high school who worked there and fucking hated it. They had to have a certain amount of pre-orders and such by the end of a month. Sounds like hell to me. I'd rather stay in food service than work in GoyimStop

No dying.

It emulates perfectly on PSP. Play Lisa The Painful next.

Yes.

Always a catch.

That's why I'm telling him to fuck off.

I don't know about supermarkets, but I know about the increasing requirements for honest work, could be because of the increase in population. Still, withdrawing financial support from you is a dick move. If you manage to fail and cross the point of no return I suggest you go nuclear on their asses, since it really can't get any worse than jail at that point

No once you visit the thread, you can't kill yourself in other places either. It's a curse, or a blessing.

BREAKING NEWS:
SMOKES WAS BORN

OUTSIDE

OF TEXAS

if you want to know which state he was REALLY born in, reply to this post!

No problem. I'm wracking my brain trying to think of other fun stuff but its been a long while since I went to the strip there. I'll email you if I think of more stuff you guys can do.

I saw this episode of king of the hill already.

See smokes agrees. 2 to 1 vote. I win.

Wait what?
I fail to understand what you mean, you asking how much are 750 bucks on my currency?

Bullshit. They're gonna do it sooner or later.

wew

No you don't.

Trucker is still better than supermarkets or retail really, much better pay and less people to deal with while you are mostly alone on the road.
But temporary unemployment is always a bitch to get out of.

I like wasting time to build shit, so I might look into some of them for myself now.
I have two 1/60th PG one I have built and one still unopened in the box so I should start working on that first.

you are wrong, anywhere smokes goes becomes Texas, since he is that much of a great Texan.
You faggot

well as long he was raised by texan values and is a texan at heart I'm ok with him.

Did you really think it was going to be that easy?
See to figure out my waifu is you're going to need to take a deep and introspective journey. One in which you will learn that you are a faggot.

Look mom, I'm replying.

I'm inclined to say curse

The point is that if you're gonna kill yourself, you're supposed to come here and talk about it instead of actually doing it.

Being a trucker means sacrificing your entire life and health so that useless faggots can buy their chicken tendies on time.

I'm not gonna start fucking doing novocaine and driving for 30 hours at a time just so my parents stop hounding me. Plus, you need a SHITLOAD of training.

Am I too late for the thread? I'm lonely and video games are tiring.

Yeah like how far will that money go in your country?

And I assumed it was south america cause thats basically min wage in the states

I always win!

But I already figured out who it is

I was born here, it's just bants.

Nah, there's another hour left. What's good nigga

That shit failed before, why do we keep trying?

wew

Nah its got another hour or so of life, whats up user?

Maybe if you gave him a hint he'd git gud at guessing

About an hour late, so yes. It ain't over yet though

Better than not trying at all.

went to the dentist for the first time in five years. had to have three fillings.

There was a really nice Indian man who was very peppy and fun. His assistant was an Asian lady who was also very nice. Because I hadn't gone in so long, I couldn't remember the dentist just from his name alone and as my mum was trying to describe him she didn't want to call him indian so she just said 'he's got dark curly hairā€¦ you'll definitely know him when you see him' which was cute. My mouth is all numb lol, shouldn't have skipped breakfast either because I'm S T A R V I N G

You stole my line smoke.

It's not.
The guy who made it made Primer which is my second love, time travel mystery.

I didn't know Trayvon Martin was your waifu.

And it is?

I did plenty of times. Nice try kiddo. I'm backtracing your waifu's source now.

Have fun failing to save lives!

Fuck off.

Yep. She was the perfect height approx. 4 inches shorter than I am, had some decent hips even. But she had some gauges in her ears and 100lbs of make up.

TRIPS OF UNCHANGEABLE FATE

Sweet, thanks Ritsu I know we're already spending most/if not all the day Friday at Pigeon Forge, aside from maybe eating out? I don't suppose you'd know of some good restaurants around that area?

holy shit, I can't even imagine attempting one of those, if an RG is giving me such hell

I need to go to the dentist, will probably get some painful procedure, can't wait.

Win some lose some.

I played it on an emulator on the PC. Getting the combat music bullshit to sync up was not so successful. The best I could get was an eleven combo hit randomly. It was a pain in the butt but not detrimental to the story/gameplay. Just a gripe.

I have played Lisa the Painful and finished it. I started the sequel to that but never went beyond like ten minutes. Didn't feel it much.

I just got done playing a game of Overwatch, which is draining to me whenever I play it. Thinking about whether I should continue reading, watch anime, or play another game.

Tell us more about your cute mum

(You)

I'll add that to the email! My brain's really on the fritz tonight and I forgot how bad I am with knowing where stuff is.

Seems to be that once somebody is suicidal on here, they are pretty much set on killing themselves. Trying to talk them out of it usually doesn't work for whatever reason. It's still worth a try though.

That sounds complicated as fuck.

ayyy

Listen here you dappy cunt, you must be fucking dizzy because Karen is MY girl.

Go ahead. Post her again. Let's see what happens.

Someone has to do it.

It was pretty great, the limbs have a metal core which you need to screw together then place the plastic casing over top for the shape.
The fingers all move too.

Going to bed, to dream cuddling with my sweaty waifu. Night guys!

Well, min wage here would be US $365. Life here can be pretty tough, and that's not talking about some of our unluckiest neighbors.
Still, if one plays his cards right and gets into a good position, the average would be about US $1500 a month, not too shabby.
For comparison, a month living in a decent apartment would be about $525, covering most of the basic expenses. I should be fine until I get a better job

They nerfed McCree, the only reason I even bought the game. Pretty soon I'm gonna get burned out too because of that. Try anime I guess user.

I'm bored.

Night yakuza~

are you nonon?

It is.
Really fucking complicated. I prefer movies that make me think.

night

I'm going to replay Dragon's Dogma till I crash.
later fams

Hello

Thinking's hard, I never do it and I turned out alright.

Good night.

later fam

I better head on off to bed. I still have work tomorrow afternoon.

Sleep tight everybody, catch you guys on the flipside!

Thanks man, I'll check my inbox sometime tomorrow

That sounds pretty intensive but cool

Sleep tight pupper

Good night Wizard

Hi.

Calm down m8, you just had to ask. I'm not about to sully someone else's waifu while they're looking. So rest easy, I'll stop posting her for today. Also congratulations on choosing the best girl of that series

Later gator.

They nerfed his damaged instead of the major thing that was broken about him, god Blizzard is so incompetent. McCree was fun outside of his flash grenade being an asshole.

Hi.

Well she likes elephants, she's got red hair and bluey greeny eyes, she's voting to leave the European Union, her dad was a proud member of the British Red Cross and she's proud that he helped a lot of people after WW2. She's not as tall as me which is good I think. My birthday was yesterday and on the card she drawed a birthday cake and lots of balloons and stuff. she likes to read. she spends a lot of time doing favours for other people, like driving to the doctor's to pick up tablets for my dad or cooking tea for us or taking her mum or her mum's friends to the doctors and stuff.

I'm not really sure what to write tbh. When we were coming home from the dentist she kept talking to me but my face was(and is) all numb so I could barely respond but that didn't stop her

Yeah pussy nigga, that's what I thought.

I'll give you a hint. She has a tail and she isn't Tamamo.

Yeah that doesn't sound bad at all. Ever plan on leaving?

Cya~

Nght yoza~

Remember to play vidya and pat you're waifu

Did Holla Forums shit out for anyone else?

Your mom sounds adorable. Is she single?

Got you

She in anime? Manga? Games? What?

yuh.

Some weird error that won't let me post

That's my daughteru you're messing with, user.

Yes.

Alright, I should get to bed now. Here's hoping the sun shines tomorrow, and it doesn't bring a shitty day with him. Good night anons

My bet is Horo, or maybe Liru

I don't really plan that far ahead myself. I might do it if the opportunity is tempting enough, but for now I'll stay in this hole and try to survive as long as I can.

Nighty night.

I agree. Your mom does sound cute, is she single? do you want to be culturally enriched, user?

Threads gonna die now.

Well good luck either way user. Night!

Shieett. Well I'll still be here if you fags want to talk about anything interesting. The night is still young where I'm at. Fuck I always have trouble waking up though.

I'd smash your faces in tbh

It's not that bad. For one of the three fillings I didn't even get anaesthetic but it didn't hurt that bad. It's just unpleasant to have them grind at your teeth and then feeling all the tiny bits fly all about

It'll be worse for me I'm sure.

She's in all three.

I'm not going to confirm it anyway because it's too fun to ruin the fun.

Told you! Most people just fuck off assuming the sites gonna be down forever.

I hate waking up, takes me literally hours. Its another reason I pump myself full of coffee and smokes.

Don't you love her? Don't you want her to be happy? I'd take good care of her, I promise.

she's not my waifu, she just has the cutest headpats

Thats a lie

Oh and is this show any good? I've never actually watched it.

Smoking bad for you nigga. Yeah thread is pretty dead though. Holla Forums has been breaking down quite a bit lately.

I'd die without my smokes, they keep me even.

And yeah the weird picture stealing is back and its down at least a couple of days now.

Gonna head off for tonight. Everybody take care of yourselves, see you all later.

I am not lying for once.

I'm back. Kill me.

no, it's lucky star with horrible english accents

Hello, has your day been good

Got any more Will you do it for free

i will SMASH. your FACE. IN. also changed my ip because got banned on cuckchan

Hey that's a dick.

Do it yourself

This is a lie

Whats up user?

What makes it like lucky star?

hangover, going back to bed.

You fucked up by getting addicted to them in the first place. Will probably cause problems for you down the line. Do you exercise at all by the way? I've been jogging lately and found it usually kills my anxiety for at least some hours.

Answer my question.

Oh well night user, good luck!

Time to get banned then. RIP me.

I am being serious unless VNs don't count as vidya. They don't.

Fine. Mostly been reading The Last Wish and playing Batman AC, with some Overwatch here and there.

they just talk about mundane shit all episode

I never expect to live long enough for them to hurt me too much

And nah no exercise. I'm not fat but I'm so out of shape that it always kills me to do it.

Theres no such thing as a character with a tail thats in manga/anime and a VN.

yes i love her but she is already happy with my dad so there

shoo homewrecker

Dunno what the Last wish is but sorry its probably Trash if you like Batman AC and Overwatch

That is not in any way shape or form a criticism of a SoL show.

No I meant is that anime any good?

You haven't looked have you? Only two of those are actually relevant while the rest are more abstract and harder to find.

oh I didn't see that.

It's good if you're British. Japan has a really idolised view of Britain and it's actually really flattering and interesting to see. They also have an obsession for colourful eyes and hair too so they love us. It's actually kinda sad considering how far from their vision we find ourselves drifting.

Edgy. They're not my favorite games, far from, yet I don't have anything else really to play. I recently beat Quake, and I have no clue what else to play. I thought about playing Witcher 2, yet I'd like to read a few of the novels.

And The Last Wish is a book from The Witcher series, compilation of stories from the magazine they were originally published in, with a framing story, and an original story thrown in.

Why don't you play some Yakuza or Ys I'm throwing something random out
And Quake is fine unless you mean the new one

I could emulate the first Yakuza I suppose, and I've just never played YS, always intended to pick them up during sale yet never have the cash.

And the first Quake user, what are you smoking? There is no new game, unless you're talking about 4, and that one a bit old by now.

Sounds cute. And yeah the k-ons went to bongland in a movie so I sorta know what you mean.

How are the girls?

The finale of Gundam Unicorn start in a few minutes. We have to get it out of the way so we can do pic related next time.

I knew you would say that. I feel like a lot of smokers say that shit. I don't really believe it. I think it's just an excuse to fuck up your body without caring.

Dunno. It's not that great tbh, it's definitely not a YuruYuri where you love all the girls and it's a great anime even if you're not into cute girls doing cute things.

It's prolly worth watching if you're interested in the things I mentioned earlier tho

But I don't care about my body either way, never have. Eat like shit too and don't exercise. And I really don't think I'll last that long. I've been severely depressed for a very long time. I'm surprised I made it to 26.

Is she even your waifu?

How can you not love your waifus show?

BUIRUDO SEA WAARU
YOU HAV TU GO BAKKU

ayy

nah I don't have a waifu, I just like Karen best. If she was real I'd definitely want to marry her.

?

Maybe because she's a great character but her entire show's a piece of shit?

lmao

Ahhh. Maybe you'll find her one day.

Alright, this is boring
See you fuckers tomorrow

Fampaiā€¦

I'm a happily married man!

well we did give them alot of neat stuffs and teach them how to into cars and things so it's only natural they like us

I wasn't directing that at you.

ffs

youre not that bad i just dont like the spider gimmick

oh I thought you were someone I knew

I-I don't know what came over me
There is no Quake Champions, Right, R-right

Shhhh, it is but a nightmare. NuDoom isn't real either.

Whats a new doom, next you'll say there is a Fallout 3 and an Elder Scrolls 5
The worst thing about Bethesda is not that they're a trash company but that they have some of the best IPs there are, only behind Nintendo and Sega by the amount of series they own tat used to be good
E3 2016 was so much of a Mistake that Kadokawa won the thing by showing nothing and Nintendo came second by Showing 1 game and a Cool Trump pokemon

ded

Not only that, but also the constant attempts of illegal acquisition of their developers, it's so horrifying. Not only do they rape all these former classic series, they also want to own their workers. They're like if the Brotherhood of Steel were a publisher, and they consistently horded all this talent, for no one to put to proper use.

Kill.

Nah they only want the workers that'll listen to them and ones that don't have strange ideas like trying to make a game and not a interactive money grabber

ded

I'm still here