Titanfall 2

Old bread died.
Weeb mech has been revealed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NFanx7cEIQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't insult the developers like that :^)

seriously, I hate how mech to them equals Mechwarrior or BattleTech stuff

All this talk about "not being slow" and yet in-game they were still slow without dashes, aside from the Stryder.

Niggers are making a mecha game and never watched the classics, or played any speedy mech games like armored core.

Still using the source Engine
Why? What if Titanfall is running on source 2 and this is the best source 2 will look on launch?

You got me excited for a cute waifu mech. You lied.

are they fans of Kuromukuro?

Then again I think I only enjoyed the first one as much as I did because I got it for $10 and they gave away all the DLC shortly afterwards

The mech in the campaign is as close to a "waifu" as you'll get. He may not be hot, but he cares.
Honestly I'll probably pirate the game just to try out the singleplayer, but I'm almost certain it'll be generic AAA trash.

Someone in the old thread mentioned there was a motherly mech who mentioned how she missed you when you got in. I'll probably pirate it as well, seems like a fun 2-3 hours

Someone in the old thread mentioned there was a motherly mech who mentioned how she missed you when you got in. I'll probably pirate it as well, seems like a fun 2-3 hours

ara mech? I can already see the fan art.

Their mechs are pretty much these:

youtube.com/watch?v=NFanx7cEIQY

Looks like shit

That was the first game.
No fanart because nobody fucking played that piece of shit.

Bump because I want to see more qt mechs

Clearly someone has never piloted a locust going 300 sanics per hour.

You could get a motherly voice for your titan but that was it.
They dropped the ball with not giving you a titanfu, its a masculine voice.

If they remove the smart pistol the game could be good. Titanfall was actually really fun but the smart pistol broke the whole thing.

First person bits still looking like you play a big guy, not operate a vehicle. They fail to grasp a basic thing to make a good me.. oh right, nvm.

Because it's still the best engine there is?
Visually shit looks great, stop your autism.

or a Dom

This is what valvefags actually believe

Current valve is shit.
However you have yet to say anything specific about source not being the best shit.

Every game made in it is clunky as fuck and has huge physics issues. I like EYE (and Zeno Clash) but smooth they are not.