The Legend of Za Warudo, not fucked edition

First thread has passed bump limit, and the other one is all kinds of fucked, so here's another one that isn't fucked hopefully

The map they demoed was not 1% of the complete map but around 2% of the total map, and the maps approximate size is around 180 Sq Km by comparison Skyrim is 37.1 sq KM and GTAV is 127 sq KM so in other words it's fucking huge. although those of course aren't accurate numbers but it's still fucking huge.

There's more stuff but I haven't gotten a definitive list of details yet, but from what I've seen and read

towns yes
rupees yes
dungeons yes
new puzzle gimmicks yes
more enemy types yes
more boss enemies yes
advanced combat manuevers yes
more items yes
beatifully rendered dust clouds yes
cozy coast yes
stealth yes
dry hot desert yes
sequence breaking yes
higher difficulty yes
less handholding yes
a lot of the stuff you have seen is completely dynamic and didn't rely on scripting yes
sweden yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yd_yHs-mKRA?t=140
mynintendonews.com/2016/06/15/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-can-be-beaten-without-finishing-the-story/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superfecundation
youtube.com/watch?v=-dIh0oDEGqk
amazon.com/amiibo-Wolf-Link-Legend-Zelda/dp/B01BQLIEM2
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/743149034261602304
gbatemp.net/threads/the-legend-of-zelda-botw-demo-being-copied-to-an-sd-card.430944/page-14
archive.is/HE2cq
archive.is/Bo38g
archive.is/pVM0D
archive.is/EPMeH
archive.is/lspTv
archive.is/aoAaL
archive.is/B7eBv
archive.is/FfdDA
archive.is/vyxsZ
archive.is/8rJW0
archive.is/m2Z6I
archive.is/tiYaS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remains to be seen. What troubles you saw during gameplay can be attributed to incompetent Treehouse employees.

Post tittygirl

I didn't catch all of the Zelda shit, but did they explain why Link can stop time?

After MGSV and GTAV I'm scared of anything involving open worlds. Usually it's huge but empty.

Shit webbum

You poor dumb bastard. You've let the cancer killing vidya known as "hype" blind you. I'll help you out user:

It's shit.
It was always shit.
It will always be shit.
It can never not be shit.

Honestly, I'm just happy to see a modern game using a dynamic range of PHYSICS.

It's been so long.

Someone post the Webm of link snowboarding on his shield. Brilliant.

Maybe he went to a Temple of Timeā€¦but that doesn't make sense since he's in the Wind Waker Timeline, hence Koroks

Actually, this doesn't make sense either since The Master Sword is embedded in Ganon's skull and shouldn't be on land.

Lord knows, what the hell is going on.

The temple of time was literally shown in the gameplay

Higher difficulty based off boss monsters that hit very hard and a few other elements like heat that aim to make the game more punishing, it's zelda so I'm not expecting dark souls.

Less hand holding based off of what we've seen, that's the tutorial, it looks like it's pretty hands off to me

completely dynamic based off of physics based puzzles and watching someone roll one of those logs I thought was scripted down a ravine while on it and then again chopping the log into pieces while on it. and narrowly escaping the ravine

He has a magic tech tome thingy that has magic powers

fair enough, I'm sure Holla Forums will tell you if it's shit a few weeks after launch just like MGSV

I'm just pointing out details eat a dick.

I didn't think anyone cared, the lore is huge mess at this point, just like my post.

Maybe the triangle goddesses sucked the ocean back up into their divine gashes and revealed the temple of time and Ganon's rotting corpse as well as whatever moldy mess is left of hyrule.

if it's gonna be as half impressive as it was on the trailer it would be great

Huh, I should get around and watch it. Eventually, not really too keen on listening to Treehouse fags drone on and on and on,

Bullshit.
Proof would be nice. But there is none, because all they've shown are carefully curated demo builds. If you think they're just firing up a gold copy and letting shit happen as it happens, you're fucking insane.

I'm not going to rewatch videos just so I can show you the parts in the video that show off what I've said.

What parts were obviously scripted then?

user, pls.

I agree with this guy, I need proof that this is real and not say, to appease fans to buy the game.

Oh hell, they would buy the game anyway just because it has "Zelda" in the title.

user read his fucking name carefully

I don't care what ebin meme of a name he has, anyone that uses a name is a faggot who should be filtered and/or ignored.

You and him really should go back.

I am back.

How triggered were you on that one april fool's day when halfchan turned into facebook
And never turned back

You are filtered, so sorry I won't see whatever shitty response you had. But I will call you a faggot before closing this shit thread forever. Get cancer and die, faggot.

I wonder if that hides the thread from the meme page?

:^)

Fucking
RADICAL

It's like I'm in Junior High all over again.

Almost seemed great.

Get fucked son

It's relevant here you cuckold

You do realize you can just hold a temporary identity by your designated thread ID, right? No need to go around toting a name just to try and get your cock sucked.

It's a joke, this is Holla Forums where talking about a game you're interested in is tantamount to shilling.

Welcome to nu-Holla Forums where people act like Holla Forumstards or wanna-be Holla Forumslacks with an obligatory sage used as a downvote and then say in the same breath they've always been here what are you talking about I'm not new haha

How realistic is this?

I'm trying not to get excited. I'm going to be as pessimistic as humanly possible.

So, I won't get hurt again.

Highly unlikely.

Well, just keep in mind that all that shit you can do is pointless because enemies don't come with AI. They just walk in circles waiting to get hit.

Your reasoning?

Not really different from any other Zelda or really even any other open-world game

Zelda attracts casual like rice on chicken.

900k sales wouldn't be a loss

I'm not sure what the point of this post is. Are you trying to defend this or saying that all open world games are shit? The skeletons in Skyrim are more aggressive than the moblins in this. All the webm's I've seen they literally just walk in circles while Link bounces all over the place. Even the trailer doesn't show a single enemy actually attacking Link. The difficulty mode isn't even on "easy" it's just non-existent.

But they showed enemies attacking Link in gameplay so it's kinda a moot point you're making.

That's pushing it, it looks good but I don't think it's near best goyims of all time.

I think it's just the mokoblins because they are the tutorial enemy. Obviously we need to see more, but considering the villagers and the old man had AI that allowed them to react to danger it wouldn't surprise me if enemies started getting fun AI later in the game. On top of this we've already seen agressive boss enemies, like the lazer hat and the rock man.

cool

No, I'm saying that expecting any real form of enemy AI out of Zelda is wishing for too much, they've been braindead since Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask where they were actually at their most challenging. Hyrule Warriors had more responsive enemies than 3D Zeldas in general and Warriors games are themselves known for pretty braindead AI.

Honestly if you can't see how bitchin this game looks you are a lost cause. Roy's looks like the first real adventure game since 2 generations ago.

It looks like a return to series roots. It looks amazing.

The only people thinking this looks like shit are sonyggers.

Can I shoot bomb arrows? Can I shoot enemies bombs out of the air with arrows and back to them? Can I be like Link from the shitty DiC cartoon and ride a bomb explosion with my shield? I can't wait to pirate this to find out. I hope that one guy wasn't lying about ripping the demo. He probably was lying, but I hope it happens anyway.

Now you've got me all kinds of excited to see how deep the physics go.

He was lying. The Wii U can't transfer games to SD cards.

I'm sure. But with it being the only fucking game they have at E3, odds are decent it could leak, especially since Wii U piracy is relatively new/popular. And by decent I mean larger than none percent.

We've already seen how apparently fire can make updrafts you can ride with a glider, which means that there's at least some sort of crazy ass shit you can do. It will also probably mean when I get a/the fire spell I'm totally using it a lot. Another good spell I want to try is the one that makes gel cubes out of water or whatever the fuck it was.

It looks like boss enemies have a pardigm shift to just kill them, although this is based off of the world mini bosses, the lazer hat thingy has like 500 hit points and a bomb arrow did about 10 damage, on top of this they are fast, their attacks lock on and they do about 5 hearts of damage per shot. This one was gimped and didn't have legs though.

900K copies is actually a pretty big overestimate noting that Nintendo hasn't made a 1M+ seller since Mario Maker and Piracy is a thing

FE Fates says otherwise

please don't post like a retard next to me.

Can't ISO rip the disk

Anyone have a Webm of where he just beats an enemy up with a club and then chucks it at another one?

That was fucking great

You're right. It looks great. But I thought the same thing about Skyward Sword with the later trailers and gameplay videos and in the end it's one of the worst Zelda games as far as I'm concerned. I'm concerned Nintendo will fuck it up somehow and/or that the world will get boring quickly. I hope I'm wrong though.

I'm also wondering how NoA's going to fuck it up. Probably won't be much to censor or anything, but they might stick memes in there. And there's a lot of little changes I noticed in ALBW from the little bit of English videos I watched on it (I played the game in Nip). Nothing really huge, but they left me stretching my head, like this one where an NPC bitching about how much she despised men and children having her dialogue changed to "I don't have any children" or something.

Fuckā€™s sake.

What

Just donā€™t enter conversations if you donā€™t know anything about the topic, please.

That was pretty hilarious, poor goblin got styled on

Not logical, but concistent.

If he was aryan or she was asian it would kind of work.

It came out before Mario Maker
It didn't sell 1M in America Alone and sold Abysmally in Europe/Australia
Also its on the 3DS a console that 50M people own not the Wii U with 10M
Zelda will sell bad

How can it possibly be empty? There's apparently at least 100 of these Shrine things, outside of everything else there could be to do in the game, and the main dungeons. Some of them are apparently mini-dungeons and can have a few puzzles. What other Zelda game even has at least 100 puzzles, let alone 100 things to do? Empty my ass. Like it even matters if the terrain isn't literred with features and content. Because every screen of the first game mattered. Because every screen of every Zelda game has been chock full of active content. Because every inch of every 3D Zelda game has been littered with shit to do. Actually, remember Shadow of The Colossus? God, what an empty game. Maybe it wouldn't have been shit if it wasn't so empty. :^)

It did sell 1 mil in US alone, it came out after Mario Maker in the US region so it still counts, Zelda is a much bigger IP than Fire Emblem Fates You can't equate that piracy on the WiiU and an install base of 10 million will somehow make The Legend of Zelda sell extremely poorly and make it undercut 900k a value that spin offs and remakes on the same system have easily broken.

Pretty shitty bait but I replied, try be retarded elsewhere.

they gotta iron that shit out, i wanna be slipping and sliding across the map, but not if it eats me alive

That could be a problem, but I think it's actually from temperature. There's a thermometer looking indicator next to the minimap that's blinking, and he is wearing not much in the snow.

he was taking freeze dmg

Yes but Zelda Breath of the Wilds is not on 3DS, it has 1/5th of the install base, Xenoblade Chronicles X for example sold a bit worse than Xenoblade Chronicles despite no supply issues before Piracy
And you forget that Fates sold Abysmally in Europe/Australia

What is she going to be wearing tomorrow?

Skyrim yes
Overworld music no

Maybe? I have to think it sells over a million copies
Zelda is Nintendos biggest if not second biggest IP
Mario Maker doesn't appeal to everyone, but everyone loves Zelda and everyone loves open world games
Witcher 3 did well so I'm sure this can do well on the NX

Having 1/5th of the install base doesn't mean much, game sales are not elastic to their systems overall sales, Mario Kart 8 sold around 7.5 million copies, more per system than Mario Kart Wii and more overall than Double Dash a game on a system that had already sold about 2x the WiiU, Hardware sales mostly give a hard upper limit to game sales and can't be used to accurately judge the sales of a game, but we know that Wind Waker HD and Hyrule Warriors both sold 1.5 mil copies so it's extremely safe to say that the main event will outsell the distractions.
Supply issues weren't in japan and europe where sales measure out with the US sales where there were apparently supply issues and X sold better per system but only slightly worse overall, so your point is of no value. Fates is still new to EU/Aus and we don't have anywhere near solid numbers for sales in that region, I'd like to see you provide solid numbers but you can't, so that point is of no value. Piracy didn't cause fates to undersell so why would it cause Zelda to undersell? you yet again have made a point that was poorly researched and had no basis in reality.

So your argument so far is Zelda U will somehow undersell it's remakes and spinoffs on the same system despite strongly positive reception because you said so.

Nice bait but I'm done, you've posted 0 points for 3 posts and may god have mercy on us all.

You mention supply issues and that will sort of happen to this game as only the specialty stores will stock Wii U games by 2017, big stores don't even stock Wii Us any more and as Xenbolade showed that having the game only sell from speciality stores means they can scalp it and they're going to make sure it sells bad

to bad it will be on dead consoles

Anyone else noticing the huge dips in framerate? Anytime you get close to foliage the game shits itself

Why couldn't she be the secret prostitute? I'd fuck her.

Come on mega milk t-shirt

Yeah the performance and average resolution is why I'll probably just get the NX version, unless they pull a Twilight Princess and have the NX version just be a mirrored version of the Wii U build with no use of the extra hardware.

Of course then there's Wii U piracy too

Almost all of that shit was because of streaming issues, when it showed the game being played over the shoulder of some guy it was 100% smooth.

complete butterface
Holla Forums does not disappoint when it comes to sperging

I watched some more gameplay and there's a few more features I missed out on

harder enemies yes
climeable enemies yes
hairstyles yes
shieldboarding eats shield durability yes
proper stealth yes
multiple solutions to puzzles yes
significantly larger focus on npc ai yes
lightning yes
longswords yes
bosses are now hitpoint based yes
throwing weapons yes
destructible environments yes
interactive map yes

The big golem does 8+ hearts of damage and you can climb on him
Champion Mokoblins are significantly more aggressive, more aware of your positioning and deal at least 3 hearts in damage per hit.
Link has been shown wearing a ponytail in gameplay
Wolf Link runs around and sniffs everything like a doge.
At one point Link went to strike an enemy during a lightning storm and got hit by lightning and the player got a gameover
At one point the player is fighting stalchilds and blowing them into pieces having them try and put themselves back together again even grabbing parts from other stalchilds, one of them uses another stalchilds arm as a weapon
Markers on the map aren't automated, you need to mark and annotate the map yourself.

youtu.be/Yd_yHs-mKRA?t=140

Did they say anything else about Amiibos besides the wolf Link integration?

Oh, yeah that's the definition of a slowdown right there.

You're completely right user.

They all give you companions, you scan the Epona Amiibo you get an Epona to ride, you scan the Laser hat Amiibo you get a Laser hat companion, you scan the Link Amiibo you get a Link companion.

So what happened to the guy that was supposedly dumping the demo to disk?

I'm hoping this game actually turns out to be a truly open game just like the first zelda, where you are just dropped into the world and are free to explore and tackle dungeons at your own pace. I got tired of the plot heavy, linear, gated progression that the series has become known for over the years.

IM CUMMING.

I'd categorize this game as a "System seller".
It is the first Nintendo game in quite a while that I would buy a system for in-order to play.

fucking why?
Nintendo has been so behind the times, and they're finally joining the rest of us in the 21st century.

The first gameplay vid shows the amount of the intro that's forced, it ends at about 5:40.

that's about 4 minutes in length and it's as soon as you leave the cave you wake up in, the tutorial is semi optional in that it gives you useful items but you can tackle it whenever you want and in whatever way you want, it's an old man telling you to go to a location and you the player having to figure out how to do it but being given visual cues on how to achieve your goals

Too bad nintendo doesn't have a good system for it to sell, and honestly I don't think it will make much of a smash, open world games are a dime a dozen, no matter how many just don't fucking get it.

Scan the Midna companion and you get a broken mirror to drag around.

She is a solid 8/10

Don't judge me, i have realistic standards
Which is a code for shit taste in here (i guess)

The game looks shallow as a pond, mate.

Nintendo really swapped that whore out for something much better. What a cute.

Reporting here:
I have black hair and brow eyes, my sister has blonde hair and green eyes.
It can happen depending on the mess that your ancestors did. But yeah, those two are fully Japanese, so fuck it.
Pic related is eye coloring, quite enlightening.

Mother's Side:
bb bb mm - Grandma
BB GG Mm - Grandpa
Bb Gb Mm - Mother

Father's side:
Bb GG Mm - Grandma
bb bb MM - Grandpa
Bb Gb Mm - Father

Bb GG MM - Me
bb GG mm - Sister

I tire of this.

She's naturally a brunette.

Whacky ragdolls yes

Think I've got the story of BotW down.
Let me know if I fucked up somewhere.

Pretty sure that's how it'll go.

user
What were the koroks doing in WW

Planting Deku trees?
What's that got to do with anything?

The tech is confirmed Sheikah though and Master Sword is in the Sacred Grove like in TP and Link to the past/between worlds games not in stone Ganondorf's face.

Also the building we saw is the Temple of Time so it can't be a new hyrule built on top of the sunken one.

Just because the Koroks are there doesn't mean it's connected to WW

I noticed. Suppose it's a relief it'll also be on a ideally more powerful machine.

Anyone know what the native framerate is supposed to be though? I was watching the stream at 60 fps and it looked gorgeous and I'll be disappointed if it isn't like that.

I dont know how to feel about this.

mynintendonews.com/2016/06/15/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-can-be-beaten-without-finishing-the-story/

You know, Since most people are assuming it is either HERO DEFEATED or Adult, it will probably be child.

Or even more likely, before the OoT split.

Ganon confirmed bad guy so unless Ganon and Ganondorf are actually two entities and the first one possessed/corrupted the latter we can almost guarantee post-OoT

Honestly a lot of the crests that were shown still show off the Hylian crest (the bird motif with the triforce). Shit has to be after skyward sword. What gets ME is Eldin Bridge appears to be up. Was it supposed to be built by the Hylians when they came down from the sky?

*without

Im implying there will be Retcons son, So many Retcons.

How come so many in this thread are excited for things that would be a major red flag in any other game?

like what?

Granted the graphics are shit, but there's so much to do, so much to see, so what's wrong with taking the back street?

No you just pathetically low standards

Because unlike other open world games, this one looks like it won't need to depend on mods to be good.

Im not so much exited as i just process the information.

And the some people are hyped at first and need to vent their excitement before they can look at shit objectively.

I gonna say for example that the Enemy variety really need to be stepped up, i mean, i get it is demo in the first area, but then i remember how heavy the Bokoblin reusage was in SS.

It definitely needs more memorable shit like (White) Wolfos, preferably the N64 Era "Bipedal" kind rather then the TP and ST "just Wolf" kind since those are among my most memorable enemies despite "just" being wolves, as said though, ST and TP versions lost the charm.

And the "HUGE BOSS OUT OF NOWHERE" factor seems good at a glance, but the monster the used to showcase it seemed easy, and seems like something that once you know "That rock means it is Golem" easy to avoid, Compare to something like Dragons Dogma where it is possible for the "Roaming" bosses like Chimeras and drakes to actually get a jump of you if you just lull around or don't know their general roaming area, though scripted there is still the infamous Griffin Wagon Attack whereas the "AREA GIANT BOSS" intro kinda ruins the possibility for that.

Still, some people need to get the excitement out of their system to see what they are getting excited for may not be as well handled as they assume at first.

If they have to shut up instead of discussing and realizing flaws i think that is going to end up making it easier for shills to get to them.

Even fucking Splatoon sold 4 million copies.
Zelda will be fine

Having good combat in a single player open world game is nice, but if anything it's just a gimmick.
I'm more impressed with zeldos having citadel-tier dungeons and puzzles that make you break out a game guide.

Jesus fucking CHRIST is this tempting me.
I don't want to get excited again god fucking damnit not again.

Nintendofags are young and they got us outnumbered these days.

Here's 40 more min of gameplay in case anyone wanted it

Well considering Demize's curse, that might be spot on.

No, seriously, where's the artist?

i'm game

ok then
Monk Link fug yes
fuck the master sword, link's got his fists

hey you just picked up the same item here have a pop up to make sure you know what you picked up every time.
nah their just shit players

don't forget it will be on dead consoles, and has amiibo locked content

I like it, especially if it's really difficult to do.

After you pick up something once, you only get a small pop up on the side saying what it was rather than the bigger one with the full description. Not much better if you don't like the pop ups at all, but still.

And they seem to be doing it so it only pops up once or so they said.

Now the question is if it will be once pes session or once per "Character".

I know there is a SS mod that changes so it uses the later which was immensely popular, so hopefully they know that "Once per Session" still irks people.

Master sword exists so it's definitely after SS

I feel like they're trying to get away from how SS did things, so it'll probably be once per character.

I noticed the Eldin bridge too maybe it takes place after TP? Or maybe after Hyrule Warriors

Same director as skyward sword though

HW is a AU though and was stated to be one since announcement, and we likely won't even get a hint hint nudge nudge reference about it.

That said, i would love to see one.

My bro is dead set that it will be after TP due that bridge, but im kinda expecting that it and the "Temple of Time" are assets that will be reused multiple times across the map.

Someone tell aunuma that mixing technology and fantasy rarely works.

Final fantasy

In OoT it references a huge war going on before the game started, I like to think that is what HW is, even though i know it is in no way cannon.

But Aunuma said he realizes people hated how many tutorials there were in SS. He said he hopes to have Zelda be more like LBW where the tutorials are minimal and the game teaches through actions.

Yes. Exactly.

I have to say, one cool thing about this Zelda: Mentos the Freshmaker edition is that all your gear shows up on your character.

What you're saying is less "not canon" and more "goes directly against what HW itself explicitly says."

Are there any videos of anyone attempting to use the VFX slow to ride an object out of bounds?

Holy crap the world is huge.

And it'll be mostly empty just like all these "huge" open world games are. Smaller condensed open world games are much better, makes the world feel alive and not a boring empty wasteland.

Also
Why is this shit allowed?

So is ur mum

I sorta like the emptiness.
I also liked it in Wind Waker. It gives you a good feeling when you've finally found something interesting.

nigger

Witcher filled it's world up nicely.

Take a look at ubisoft open world games

"100 shrines" make me think the quality will be complete shit, with most puzzles being repeats.
Skyrim had infinite quests, MGSV had 100s of sidequests, they're all shit in quality.

That is pretty cool though, can't wait to see how it's used.

How so?

Well they're not empty at least.

Wind Waker had 20 mini-dungeons, which also were mostly the same, and I still had fun exploring them.
Though, every island in Wind Waker somehow had it's own charm and feel to it. I doubt they manage to reproduce this for breath of the wild

You mean terrible ones with the same few activities copy-pasted every dozen yards from each other?

Wew every once and awhile you'll stumble on a copy paste shrine big deal. The only real content to have any hope for is the actual dungeons which will probably few and far between.

More Quantity=less quality in vidya most of the time. This game is gonna be padded out to hell because it's following the more modern casualized approach to open world games. Remember Skyrim with their 100+ dungeons? Those were great quality right?

No it wasn't. Hell I liked Witcher 3 but the padded out large open world was terrible. Easily the worst part about the game.

There's multiple threads up with zelda in the OP. If this was any other game they'd be deleted and people calling shill. I'm fine with the game being discussed but keep it one fucking thread.

Yes

Absolutely true. But it's not empty.

Could be worse, they could have actually said something about it.

Todd on suicide watch.

????????????????

Probably something like Skyloft or City In The Sky.

What if they brought the windfish back from links awakening

Zelda games have never sold crazy numbers like 10 million but the only one that's sold under a million was Four Swords Adventures

or maybeā€¦.

If this clip was for any game other than Zelda, all of you would be saying, "LOL look how buggy these fighting mechanics are".

Except all of those things were intentional and not bugs

The bottom does kinda remind me of an ayy lmao ship but the top seems to have buildings/houses on it. Could just be part of the ship though.

She looks fucking fine. Link a woman you think is attractive if you're going to be such a dumbass. I'm sure you aren't dating supermodels

I improved your soundless webm.

You can tell nintendofags have been desperate for anything that isn't censorship cancer to happen.

Makes me angry how dumb they are

Honestly can't disagree. I'm not 100% a nintendofag since I have a PS4 and gaming PC also, but as a Wii U owner this is definitely the game I've been waiting for.

Wew m8

you havent even played it

What's buggy? Side hop x2, jumpflip over and go into slip'n slide and then spin around.

Sure if it started spinning by itself, but I doubt it.

I never understood that. Did Link fall out of his treehouse and crack his skull on the ground or something? Like, One game over at the end battle and Ganon victorious?

I mean, how the hell do you fuck up so badly that it happened?

Nintendo couldn't figure out where to put those games in the timeline so they just made that asspull.

Not saying the game won't be good but you fags know that you have been praying for anything good to happen to take the heat off their numerous fuckups though. It hasn't been a pleasant year to be a Nintendo fan on Holla Forums so far.

Well, looks good

Anytime you got a Game Over in OOT is canon

I just want to hit people with a rock.

Face is above average, sorry you have shit taste.

Oh well, if I can choose the death, I go ahead and say during the Shadow Link battle in Water Temple.

You need a big ass rock?

Yeah, that whole timeline business is retarded. Its not like Ganon was hard to beat in the 3d games.

I hope all the shit they are including doesn't invalidate the challenge the way MGSV allowed you to completely bypass some challenges.

You do know that they will have Amiibo locked content, right?
They said it on the stream yesterday, that multiple amiibos will lock different shit.

They're still as bad as it gets and nothing can save this game unless a complett, amiibo free version comes out.

IIRC it is basically:

rather then just "Any Game Over", hence why it is Ganon/GANNON rather then Ganondorf in those games.

Timeline shit is stupid as hell tho.

Pic related was one of the ideas right when Historia scans surfaced/SS released., but i think it's been disproven.

Why not just not get any amiibos that just make the game easier?

That's not accurate at all, though. ALttP states Ganon got sealed in the Sacred Realm by the seven sages. Placing ALttP in some alternate future timeline (whose existence doesn't make since) where Link never returned to the future after going to the past once goes against that.

I don't remember Nintendo lying about a Zelda demo before.

Eye Color is infinetely more complicated than 2 pairs of genomes so you're wrong.

They had a minute of silence in the beginning of their stream yesterday iirc.

Fuck off. If you really think that will be all that's going to be locked after TPHD you're either an idiot or one fucking obvious shill.

That was just to show what the GameCube was graphically capable of, people just assumed that was going to be a new Zelda game.

Every game since xenoblade chronicles is running on what is obviously a downscaled NX build. I'm not gonna buy an NX for zeldo so maybe I'll just pirate it. fuck nintendo, they betrayed us.

Yeah, i think the idea is that Zelda and the Sages "finish the job" with the Sealing War after link dies.

Or you talking about the imaage? cause i know that isn't accurate it was just a example of how silly timeline discussion gets.

That was a Techdemo and was never claimed to be THE new Zelda, like Mario 128, no one really expected a agme where you are 128 Marios (IIRC it was what ended up spawning pikmin though.)

There you go.

[Citation needed]

This is way funnier than it should be, thanks

No, don't you see, user? It's obvious. If you can't see it, you're just an idiot.

It's 3 pairs and that's only the basics, but the major ones.

We're twins, so, yeah.

should've started the music when he looks through the scope

Then you wouldn't have gotten any whistling.

Where's this from?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superfecundation

Better get that 23andme done, fam.

What if Ooccoo is coming back?

youtube.com/watch?v=-dIh0oDEGqk

CHIKO
H
I
K
O

I'm 2slow, but I did more stuff to it.

Okay, you win.

just needs one more improvement

From what ive seen the map of the first one is based heavily off of the first zelda's map. I think its not far off to think it might be under the hero is defeated, but i liked your theory

How are Ninty faggots itt going to justify that Wolf Link, a companion in the game, is being locked away by an amiibo only packaged with the outsourced remaster of Twilight Princess, a fucking wii/gc game, and that there are three other exclusive amiibos for other physical DLC, all working together to make nuZelda, Skyrim/Minecraft edition, incomplete unless you're the goodest of goyim?

Do Ninty faggots like taking it in the ass or what?

Can you into google?
amazon.com/amiibo-Wolf-Link-Legend-Zelda/dp/B01BQLIEM2

Guess we're just gonna have to take the loss, user

I've already seen someone claim that since it's optional content that "breaks immersion", it doesn't matter that it's locked to the amiibo.

I'm not going to defend it as I hate the idea of Amiibos and will likely never get any, but I can still enjoy the game without Wolf Link following me and killing shit for me.

Amiibo shit shouldn't exist in the first place.

What if it isn't locked by an amiibo only?

He can't.
He can freeze an object/enemy and beat the shit out of them using the Sheika slate.
Each spell you get for the slate is equivalent to items from previous games.

I don't give a fuck user

Shitpost

Kek

Good goy, buy the game anyway despite Ninty's absolutely jewish practices

Yup, figures are ok, locking DLC on figures is fucking bullshit

What do you mean?

Well, buying the game itself isn't supporting amiibo. Buying amiibo is. If no one had bought the damn things when they were first introduced, I can assure you Nintendo wouldn't be continuing to push them as physical dlc.

Actually I'll be pirating it

So are they limited use, then? Or is there some sort of magic bar they use like in the previous games?

I listed the eyes genetics of my family up to my grandparents becauseā€¦ our whole family did DNA tests.

5 minutes in paint

thats very nice user

looks like shit

Eh, it's okay.

It seems like the spells are on a cooldown timer.

Make the background beige

In the garbage

To be fair, whilst we've had hilarious evil Ganondorfs, WW Ganondorf was kind of a cool guy, and he comes from a timeline where Ganon was admitedly destroyed and then the Hero left, what might have broken the cycle?

There's also no more Ganons anywhere after WW in that timeline.

This is official art, but I made it bigger
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/743149034261602304

The source is a jpeg so I coudn't really do anything about artifacts

Yeah except they imply ganondorf is Demise reincarnated in the same way that Zelda is Hylia reincarnated

So some people on GBATemp seem to be extremely confident that the demo is getting leaked

gbatemp.net/threads/the-legend-of-zelda-botw-demo-being-copied-to-an-sd-card.430944/page-14

The last part is literally impossible, nintendo isn't struggling for money in any way.

Fixed.

I did, it smells like bullshit, yet posters are claiming some dude they seem to know of named Ryan is legitimately going to try to leak the game over the internet by running a browser exploit.

The latest firmware is also still exploitable through this browser exploit, I just can't see someone doing this shit and no one noticing.

EVEN BETTER

We can only hope.

pls fix teh placement, piccolo is even cut off

You can see her bra pretty well in pic related. I'm tempted to look up a tutorial on how to do xrays.

One idea I hope the developers keep in mind is that while having an equally exponentially bigger world than previous Zeldas, there better be skills and mechanics used for natural resources in specific regions with a sensible progression. I'm thinking along the lines of Runescape (osrs). The showcase yesterday was all about chopping trees down and getting apples, but is that all there will be in the 10+ other regions? Or will there be stronger woodcutting axes i.e. mithril/adamantite/runite axes in order to chop down insanely huge trees which could open up new regions or items? Another thing to keep in mind is with resource accumulation, a designer needs to have a sinkhole for said resources. Apples can be thrown into potions, and higher grades of potions might require 15+ apples. Maybe 20 firewood bundles are needed to start a huge bonfire that can light up the night or heat up cold areas.

I have a feeling the developers did not see through to these considerations, and the world zone will be a huge vapid wasteland with nothing to do. Also, there better be villages with memorable npc's too, because that demo looked horribly lonely.

Does anyone else share my concerns?

If skyward sword is of any indication then they probably have tried that during development.
now whether it will stay in the final build is entirely up to miyamoto flipping tables or super mario club being a complete retard as usual

They've said there are indeed towns (plural) in the game. Their excuse for not showing off the game's cast was that they didn't want to spoil anything. If someone IS leaking the demo, though, we might get some spoilers.

Ah, I guess i'm not an expert anymore since I never played Skyward or that other one after TP.

Towns? Nice.
Forgot to mention the music sounded a little too ambient and bland. Was hoping they'd incorporate old songs like Song of Storms when it rains, and have variations of it when it snows/rains/thunderstorm/hail. Coincidentally that Buried in the Snow song from FF7 is playing right now and I am really craving that in a cozy little snow village with zero Gorons.

Jesus fucking christ, go make a dating site profile, that's sad even from the Holla Forumsirgin angle.

Not him but
It's THAT girl's bra, not just any other girl's bra

I assumed the whole survival/resource aspect was only a secondary feature meant to add a dash of immersion, so it does not sound like a big issue to me to have 100 apples/firewood. To spend time deliberately farming resources when it's not the focus sounds autistic - but a sinkhole for players who don't need to constantly heal and have many apples, etc. left over would be a good idea. Maybe you can sell them? That would be good enough for me.

The combat and puzzles are what really matter to me, so I'm not really concerned - both the combat and puzzles of seemed pretty cool in what I saw so far.

Not that guy, but Wolf Link could still be unlockable normally (even though i don't think so, it's too specific), since the last "amiibo locked" things were actually unlockable in the game, like the different Arwings in SFZero or the UFO Ability in Kirby Robobot.

She has horse teeth man.

What I want to know is: will you eventually find or be able to craft non-breakable weapons and are their fun gadgets like we used to get, not just slate abilities.

Unless I'm mistaken, I think I saw the broken versions of items in Link's inventory, so there might be a way to repair items. If the Master Sword isn't unbreakable, there would have to be a way to repair things.

I thought that was the case for all the white girls out there
I guess that's the reason why my people call white girls "white horses"

It's been stated numerous times throughout the stream that this is a special build with all NPCs and Villagers cut out.

That being said, I see your concerns but it would be up to the players since from what I can gathered so far is that the game is be as hands off as humanly possible to the point that the player can 100 percent fuck off and just go kill Ganon with a branch or a rusty broadsword.

It reminds me of Shadow the Colossus in that regard' you're dump in a desolate world, have no idea what the fuck is going on other to do some fetch missions.

Unlike SOTC, you can pierce together what went down and why "Link," was in a resurrection shrine.

I wonder if the Gorons, or the Zoras are alive. Maybe the Ruto are as well, if the koroks are around.

Now does armor break or just weapons and shields?

Just give me the Gerudo back and I'll be happy.

I would reckon it would, since from the stream that was posted earlier, Anouma or however you spell his name states that they wanted link to gather Weapons and Armor from enemies.

Chiming in here for a second - apparently the leakerfag is collaborating with NWPlayer to dump it using a combination of TCPGecko and Dumpiine. Can't tell what's going on on Ryan's side because he went on protected, but it sounds like it's not going so well.

Archives: Pardon my autism
archive.is/HE2cq
archive.is/Bo38g
archive.is/pVM0D
archive.is/EPMeH
archive.is/lspTv
archive.is/aoAaL
archive.is/B7eBv
archive.is/FfdDA
archive.is/vyxsZ
archive.is/8rJW0
archive.is/m2Z6I
archive.is/tiYaS

Disregard that last image and archive, it was in response to a fake Mother 3 tweet.

I saw worse cases and friends with someone that would make you cringe.

They said that the primary source for rupees was selling pick ups

We've already seen some gadgets like the deku leaf and the paraglider, I think while the sheika tablet will be primary for abilites a lot of other items will be rolled into equippables or be rolled into a player ability like the hammer being a weapon, the traction boots being clothes, and the paraglider being context sensitive. The weapons they showed were mostly trash tier weapons, the few stronger ones didn't break during the demo and they were still found in the tutorial level and they were generic, I think with the Master Sword being a thing more durable weapons that can be repaired or don't break probably exist

has to be a ruse, the demo leaking would be too good a thing to happen.

It's happened before with Skyward Sword even though I apparently didn't hear about it until literally yesterday

It did, I played it, but I believe it was a demo from Bestbuy or some store that got leaked, not E3.

I just thought about it, what if weapons, shields and maybe armors not only decay but can also be upgraded? What if the master sword itself can be upgraded like in minish cap?

That would be a fun addition. Link climbs up a volcano, and inside a cave he finds a blacksmith hammering away using the lava as a furnace.

low energy oc

maybe koroks evolved in the ganon wins timeline too?

That's probably more likely going to be the case.

Just look at that nose, look at that skin color, look at those eyebrows. The fact that he doesn't tell you his name and has the hood to hide most of his face. Clearly Aonuma think's he's being clever by pulling this on us.

A few things I noticed while watching the gameplay is that the Treehouse people wouldn't shut up about "the world" and "freedom to do what you want." It not only made watching all those videos nearly insufferable, but it also concerns me that they might have spent more time making the map huge instead of making it fun.

I bet speedrunners gonna beat the game the day it comes out.

Oh fuck, I didn't even think or notice that. Definitely looks like Ganondorf, but I'd be pretty surprised.

What's with the censoring?

Or he could be the king of Hyrule. Why in the hell would Ganon gives a good fuck over what the hell happens to Hyrule? Hell, the old man seem like a jolly guy when Link stole that baked apple.

Speedrunners are already gonna have a ball with all those new movement mechanics

But Ganondorf has like red hair and stuff, not to mention (but i my be wrong) that they already confirmed that the villain here is Ganon, not Ganondorf, so giant piggu. But i think you may be onto something, maybe he's like the male gerudo that came before the Ganondorf that became Ganon and destroyed everything but he somehow isn't a reincarnation of Ganondorf, or maybe he is Ganondorf while GANON is a demonic beast that came from him and then they were separated somehow. Or maybe he's just like the first (((merchant))) you meet, even thought since he kinda of appears and gives explanations after completing the shrines he reminds me more of Rauru.
Or maybe it's like says.

I don't know, that nose really makes me think of Ganon.
He seemed to care in WW, and like said, he seemed like a pretty cool guy. Maybe he ended up mellowing out over the years, or he wants to see if Link's the reincarnation of the hero like he did in WW.

Ganondorf turning into a humble hermit would be an interesting turn of character. Also eyebrows.

nose designs change :^)

They ragdoll physics are quite cool, link tries to cover himself while flying through the air and the physics make him roll around on the ground instead of just flopping to the floor.

I hope they do something cool with the story this time, I want to see a very old Ganondorf who became king hundreds of years ago but had grown to regret his actions, and I want him to only want you to kill him, the Master Sword being the only thing that can kill him.

I think it's going to strike a strong balance, the world doesn't seem as barren as other open world games, they've already shown ways in which travelling between areas can be engaging forcing players to treat obstacles like puzzles with multiple solutions, we've seen felling the tree to cross the gap but you could also start a fire and use the updraft to cross the gap and some people think with detonatable bombs and a metal shield you may be able to jump the gap riding on your shield, now add that sort of stuff to cliffs with laval flows or metal seams and you've got a wall that you can't just move upwards on you've got a cliff that requires you to think about how you're going to move up it.. I also think the optional style of dungeons combined with the physics based puzzles will allow for more difficult puzzles that not only have multiple solutions but can also combine puzzle solving equipment in ways that are not obvious or not taught to the player. Now all that combined with what Aonuma has said about sequence breaking, I'm not saying it will have things but when I heard Aounma first talk about Zelda at E3 2014 this is exactly what I thought he was talking about and it's actually happening. Still not hype, no more hype left since Metal Gear Solid V the phantom game.

See that Mountain that's a goron and you can climb it

they actually physically removed plateau towns from the demo version to not spoil anything

That because WW Ganon failed to get Hyrule. and failed to defeat the Hero of Time. He had a long fucking time to go over his fuck ups. This is a Ganon that remembers why he wanted Hyrule in the first place; a place so his people will not die. He was tired, and old but he was willing to gather a army one more to correct his mistakes. He even ensure that Link or anyone else would not stop him.

So of course he would care about Hyrule now it's a fishman's place and surrounded by a time bubble: He didn't know what he had till it was gone.

Compare to TP Ganon's who is a arrogant faggot.

Oh I thought the Plateau was going to be barren in the final game but the other areas would be more inhabited. It would seem to make sense with all the old ruins around.

I think you mean

I suppose I should follow up, what race are you? Nigger? Cause niggers have the facial features or orangutans and it's pretty fucking gross looking at sheboon faces. Kike? Shark hooked features as if your entire fucking race was designed to be shoved into small spaces (like ovens).

And if you're a plains savage, just don't even bother, the Anasazi should have wiped you fuckers out so you wouldn't whine about being shitty negotiators.

That's kind of too big to do, I think they removed npcs from the plateau but not towns, I actually doubt there are many towns in the game but I hope the ones they do have are large and at least consistent with the world, like I want to see industry and agriculture. and Mini quests like in The Wind Waker would be good as well. We've already seen goat herders and a through houses randomly dotted around the world map.

What the fuck are you doing?

Is it not obvious?

finally someone with proper set of eyes
the old man is definitely not Ganondorf
that's the king in exile

And here I thought it was just a nod to the Zelda 1 old men. You guys have much cooler ideas.

It could be either, but as soon as I saw him my mind immediately jumped to Ganon

The old man is in a cave, sitting next to a fire, at the start of the game.

It very well could be both.

Please make this a cyclical containment thread

Is it me, or has every video with gameplay had someone playing who didn't know what they were doing?

looks like they expected to make a bridge every time you cut down a tree, good thing it doesnt

That GameXplain one was especially bad. That clip isn't even the worst of it.

I'll have to make more webbums of the worse ones.