New Pokemon looks like Trump

comicbook.com/2016/06/14/new-pokemon-totally-looks-like-donald-trump/

Yungoos from Pokemon Sun and Moon is a new mongoose styled Pokemon who some love and others (Shillary fans and SJWs) hate.

The dank memes are flowing in as we speak. Build a wall against Johto, Make Kanto Great Again.

Yungoos 2016!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3fao3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is the dumbest shit.

I find it funny though.

Is that suppose to be a squrriel or a dragon?

Mongoose. They were released into Hawaii (Alola, in the Pokemon universe) to take care of the rat problem, but as the rats were nocturnal and the mongooses diurnal, they ended up decimating the bird population instead.

I was not expecting that webm to be as depressing as it was. Jesus christ.

Thats the same shit that happened in Puerto Rico but against the puertorican boa little did they know the puertorican boa dint ate farm life now we have a mongoose problem

Time to meme this shit.

Last_Indigenous_European.webm

Way to give the man more publicity retards

Is this turning into Obama Hope 2.0.
Only thing I can think trump will do is just a repeat of pre world war 1 and the US does isolationism and fixes its economy bit by bit

Nothing will save the new Pokemon from being shit.

Waifumons can easily save it.

That webm man. Goddamn.

This isn't in Kanto. Kanto is in Japan and this is in tropical island based off of Hawaii. Plus, why would Kanto build a wall to keep Johto out when they are the same country retard?

He said save it, not feed the last scraps of it to the furrys

Can we just gas all mongooses already

i dont want to feel anymore

Jesus Christ, I can't get it out of my head.

I can still hear the singing. I can still hear the loneliness. Please make it stop.

Jesus.

holy fuck.

FUCKING DUBS

FUCK OFF UNDERAGE REDDIT CUCKCHAN FAGGOTS

you could summon the meteor, then that poor bird will be finally free…we all will be free, back into the stardust…

He is already free at the end of the video the guy says and now it's gone.

We should be talking about how fucking badass Mongoose's are.

Toupé Pokémon confirmed

Holy shit, that's super depressing.

I'm so fucking thankful I don't have a crying reaction image right now. It might even make me start.

BUILD A DAMN DAM!

You wanna talk mongoose? Let's talk Typhlosions.

Being that bird must be pain

I do not want this feeling

That song ironically loses a lot of its gravitas when the music tries to add more. It's so much better as the simple piano.

So is this the LOL thread?

Read the thread, it's now a feels thread.

Dude. Not like this

C'mon man

No LOLs, only despair and irreparable loneliness.

japs like trump, really

God dammit

I have enough trouble feeling like a valued member of society. I don't need this shit.

is there a wall attack in pokemon and can you teach it to this guy?

I don't like feeling like this.
Sorry, i don't have any sad pictures.

jesus, I think I can hear the bird trying not to cry

I have more than any happy person would ever have. Take some. A few are OC edits.

Wait till everyone looks up the Lonely Whale.

Shut the fuck up before half of Holla Forums kills themselves.

Fuck off back to reddit

>>>/oven/

I don't think it's that sad. He's alone, and will always be alone, because he's the last male. I get the distinct pleasure of knowing I'm alone and will die alone at the will of 3.5 billion females, none of whom wants to be with me.

At least he might have been loved.

What the heck is the lonely whale?

I came here for games.

I did not come here for sadness.

don't worry little bird, i feel it too

it's a whale that sings at a different frequency than others of its own kind, one that no other whale can hear, so it will never be able to find a mate or even feel the companionship of other whales
no whale will ever answer its song

It's a blue whale. He's the same as every other blue whale in every regard, except due to some reason, his whale song is lower in pitch to every other whale in existence. Low enough that no other whale can hear him, because their ears aren't designed to pick up that frequency.

Oh I read about that, poor fellow

Some people think it might be a hybrid of a Blue whale and some other kind of whale.

oh, so does that mean that
he can't even hear himself cry?

I can't take much more of this.

I don't think they know I think they've only heard it never seen it.

This thread is pretty depressing. The only thing its missing are the penguins.

Fucking hell you had the same idea as me.

Can you people please stop, this is some depressing ass shit.

STOP IT

STOP IT Holla Forums

STOP REMINDING ME

Of what user?

The world's true loneliest animal is Holla Forums, I thought you'd have realized this by now

Am I the only one realizing scientists can answer to her? Generating some random 52hz call shouldn't be difficult.

And then what? Give her a false sense of hope only to be crushed even lower when she realizes that no one is there for her? Or ever will be?

Good

It probably wasn't even that good of a movie, but I'd give anything to watch it with her

I wonder why God allows such pain to exist

Your thread fucking sucks OP

It's an amazing movie, and I would especially suggest watching it since the theme of the movie would actually go well with that situation.

that's not how it works

i dont want to die alone Holla Forums please help

HELP

I might do it for some closure

Way to derail a thread by triggering everyone's self-diagnosed depression.

n-no

Do it you faggot, right now.
Come back with results.

Goddamn it.

Geez, they could at least toss him a fish or something.

What song is that?

God dammit, you sadistic fuck

Kingdom Hearts Title screen. Embed related

No one cares, fuck off back to Holla Forums with your trumpmeme shit. Filtered.

jesus fuck

Goddamnit Dolores

Alright, be back in an hour or so

You guys are starting to make me laugh, ahaha. Getting all butthurt and sad about nothing. C'mon bros, let's play some video games, you need some air.

Get the director's cut, it makes a lot more sense.

Jesus, what next? Pictures of dogs laying next to their dead owner or their possessions?

I was thinking about that actually. But this thread is already pretty sad.

I can't

Did you know that Koko has a higher IQ than an average African American

What movie is that from?

Thats nice

BJ should have pulled out his gun.

I don't want my morning to be like this

We don't always get to choose how our morning is going to be, friend.

Thanks for derailing this shitty political thread with your webm, user.

Thanks feminism.

morning hasn't even started yet over here

archive.is/3fao3

That one's pretty bad, but I've seen worse.

So much worse.

hit the nail on the fucking head

JUST FUCK MY SHIT

That's the only picture in this thread that didn't make me sad.

Jesus fuck I hate bitches who do this. One of the guys in my section came back home to an empty house, his missus had just picked up and left with their two kids and dog without even a goodbye.

we all die alone

What's that movie? That's fucking hilarious. It reminds me of Falling Down, I love movies where a guy just walks into a park and starts shooting people at random, it's great to watch anti-gun fucks try to tell a political message and failing heavily because they create the most obscene strawmen.

This must be what it's like to be a tumblerina

Then you're doing something right.

a modulator/converter maybe? Turn her 52Hz into 25Hz?

Oh great! Now I can cry and sleep instead of just sleeping. What a nice day.

Ah fuck.

this got me worse than anything else in this thread bravo

Tell that to the people in the planes on 9/11.

All these "YOU ARE WASTING YOUR LIFE YOU WILL DIE ALONE AND UNLOVED" attempts at feelsbaiting don't work if you're not a faggot.

back to reddit with your kind

Pretty much this. I spot a lot of normalfags/failed normalfags in this thread who need to be purged.

Damn son, that's some Port Arthur tier operating.

Not everyone can relate but for me it was this particular one that hit home, having to fall in line if I want to do fucking anything in this world.

The kid was Nazi, he probably deserved worse.

Do you guys at the FBI need to do this shit even on a feels thread?

h-hey
cheer up buddy

I challenge you to watch "The Greatest Story Never Told".

If you consider yourself a rational person able to distinguish falsehoods from truths, watch it. You have nothing to lose but a couple hours you may otherwise waste.

If you come out of it taking nothing away you'll have learned something about the wars and spent some time feeling the other side of the story. Or you'll come out of it knowing where in the fuck it all went so wrong.

Is there a sad story to this picture or is he just getting scolded through the phone?

does anybody have the picture of the OP who got killed, his last words being a post on Holla Forums about how he just wanted to play video games?

Holla Forums here.

I have something for you.

Dude, he's a fucking dog, he probably misses whoever's on the other end of the phone. My dog acts like that all the time when he misses someone.

It's almost poetic.

Breaking out the big guns.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt and googled that "documentary" , and looks like a 6 hour marathon of Holla Forums rhetoric.
The Nazis were evil, they invaded Poland and killed 6 million Kosher Folk in cold blood and no amount of revisionism can change that.

No one cares about capeshit here.

M-much 6 million. Get out jew.

It's the best he deserves for trying to inject more politics into a video game discussion board.

Just watch it. Fact check the whole thing. Find every error you can.

Not taking a side here, but does the 6 hour documentary have sources?

Sources are important.

elaborating for visibility.

It was a thread about something anime, i think neptunia. a while into the thread OP and others were talking, OP says he needs to check on something because he just heard shots and how he had just been home from work, only wanting to play videogames. He also said where he lives at some point, OP never posted again and people kept asking if he died until someone put out a news article that said 1 person died exactly where he was

What video game is that?

screencaps?

Don't pretend to be believe in the holocaust to regain the thread, Holla Forums

Reported.

yeah i need a screencap, i know someone has it

No, idiot, I feel alianated in my own homeland because the people around me, from my oldest friends to my own family, have either been brainwashed into or married into someone who is brainwashed into celebrating degeneracy

When I try to communicate I get nothing but corpse dust pluming back at me. They don't want to listen, to even discuss, because then they'd be forced to realize they really are living and eating pure filth. You know how many friends I lost to sociopolitical schizophrenia? To Marxism? To Ethnocentric Ideologies which bear no hope or fruit? To false doctrines?

this world is pain

But at least I have Jesus, and a big family in Christ who I'll get to hug in heaven

I have to admit I can't unsee it

Epic LARPing user. I think you're on the wrong board, though.

this post is the saddest thing in this thread

ff topic but this guy has some amazing stuff and I feel like shilling him. He does improv apparently so it's not surprising.

You can't ruin what was never good to begin with. Let them splash mud at each other in this thread as containment.

No Joke, though, The Birds in Hawaii are crazy stupid. They'll wait for the very last minute to get out of the way

All this fucking sad shit -I thought this was a Trump thread.

Thanks for the laugh. I need it after all the feelcuck posts.

If you think that feels thread #1284238721 is a good thread then you are just as cancerous as the Holla Forumstards.

How fitting , a Nazi censoring opposing opinions.
But you know what, I'll do what The Nazis never did and keep an open mind, so I'll watch that documentary and I'll be unbiased.

Better than what OP tried to make it before it was successfully derailed from politics.

So basically villain and his cult lose and it's supposed to make me feel bad?

The Holocaust never happened, and even if it did the Holomodor was almost 7 times worse

No. It isn't.

Why did Elie Wiesel and countless other Jews survive the Holocaust if it was the intention of the Third Reich to eliminate every Jew? Elie was a prisoner for several years; other Jews survived even longer. Most of these “survivors” were ordinary people who did not have any unique expertise that the Germans could have exploited. There was no logical reason for them to be kept alive if the goal was extermination. The very existence of more than a million survivors even today, some sixty years later, contradicts one of the basic components of the Holocaust; i.e. that the Germans had a policy to eliminate every Jew.
Why is there no mention of the Holocaust in Churchill’s six volume History of the Second World War, the wartime memoirs of either De Gaulle or Eisenhower, or any of the other lesser luminaries who wrote about the Second World War? Keep in mind all these were written years after the war ended and thus after the Holocaust had been allegedly proven by the Nuremberg Trials. With regard to the Holocaust, the silence of these “cognoscenti” is deafening!
What was an inmate infirmary (and a brothel) doing in Auschwitz if in fact it was a death camp?
Why would the Germans round up Jews from their far-flung empire (thereby tying up large numbers of personnel and rolling stock, while fighting a world war on two fronts) to deliver people to “death camps” hundreds of miles away to simply execute them upon arrival? Wouldn’t a bullet on the spot have appealed to the legendary German sense of efficiency?
Why, after seventy years, have historians been unable to come up with a single German document that points to the Holocaust? Should we believe the likes of Raul Hilberg that in the place of written orders there was an “incredible meeting of the minds” by the literally tens of thousands of people who would have had to coordinate their actions in order to carry out an undertaking of this magnitude?
Why is is still insisted upon that six million Jews were killed when the official Jewish death toll at Auschwitz, the flagship of the Holocaust gulag, has been reduced from an immediate post-war figure of 4 million to a figure of less than 1 million? Why do many respond to this observation by saying, “What’s the difference whether it’s six million or one million?” The answer is that the difference is five million. Another difference is that saying so can get you three years in an Austrian jail… just ask David Irving!

All of Germany’s wartime codes were compromised, including the one used to send daily reports from Auschwitz to Berlin. The transcripts of these messages make no mention of mass executions or even remotely suggest a genocidal program in progress. Furthermore, it has been insisted that the Germans used a kind of euphemistic code when discussing their extermination program of the Jews–e.g. “final solution”, special treatment, resettlement, etc. Why was it necessary for them to use such coded euphemisms when talking to one another unless they thought their codes had been cracked by the Allies? And then why would they still use cracked codes?
The water table at Auschwitz lies a mere 18 inches below the surface, which makes claims of huge burning pits for the disposal of tens of thousands of victims untenable.
Initially, claims were made that mass executions in homicidal gas chambers had taken place in camps located within the boundaries of the old Reich (e.g. Dachau, Bergen-Belsen). “Evidence” to that effect was every bit as compelling as what is offered for other camps–located in occupied Poland–yet without explanation in the early sixties we were told that this was not the case and that all the “death camps” were located in the East (i.e. Poland), outside (some would say conveniently) the probing eyes of western scholars.
No one has been able to reconcile the eyewitness accounts that personnel entered the gas chambers after 20 minutes without any protective gear, and the fact that Zyklon B was a “time release” fumigant that would have had a lethal capability for at least another 24 hours. And that even after 24 hours the corpses would have themselves remained sufficiently contaminated by the hydrogen cyanide gas that they would have had the capacity to kill anyone who touched them who was not wearing protective gear.
Why do we no longer hear claims that the Germans manufactured soap, lampshades, and riding britches from the bodies of dead Jews? Could it be that in the light of modem forensics and DNA knowledge these claims are totally untenable?
Why do we no longer hear claims that huge numbers of Jews were exterminated in massive steam chambers or electrocuted on special grids? “Evidence” of this was presented at Nuremberg–evidence that sent men to the gallows.

I'll take feels faggotry over politics on Holla Forums any day.

Elie Wiesel has been described as “the Apostle of Remembrance,” yet in his memoir, Night, which details his stay at Auschwitz, he makes no mention of the now infamous homicidal gas chambers. Isn’t this a bit like one of the Gospels making no mention of the Cross?
Virtually every survivor who was examined at Auschwitz says that he or she was examined by the infamous Dr. Mengele.
According to survivor testimony, hundreds of thousands of Jews were executed at Treblinka and then buried in mass graves in the surrounding area. Why is it that extensive sonar probing of these burial grounds reveals that this alleged final resting place for Holocaust victims has remained undisturbed since at least the last ice age?
“Proof” of the Holocaust rests primarily on survivor testimony. There is little, if any, hard evidence. The best of this has been described by Jean Claude Pressac as merely “criminal traces.” Even Judge Grey who presided at the Irving-Lipstadt Trial commented that he was surprised the evidence pointing to the Holocaust was “extremely thin.” To paraphrase Arthur Butz, “a crime of this magnitude would have left a mountain of evidence.” Where is it? There was more hard evidence against O. J. Simpson at his trial and he was found innocent.
Why has Holocaust revisionism been criminalized in at least eleven countries? What other historic truth needs the threat of prison or the destruction of one’s career to maintain itself? Should someone be sent to prison for expressing skepticism about the official Chinese claim that they suffered 35 million dead in World War II?
Why do the court historians insist that “denying the Holocaust” is like denying slavery or saying the Earth is flat? The leading Revisionists are first rate scholars who hold advanced degrees from the world’s leading universities. Is there anyone comparable among those who say the world is flat or that slavery never existed? Notice again that it is not illegal to say the Earth is flat or that slavery never existed. The truth of these things does not seem to need legal protection.
Promoters of the Holocaust have expressed concerns about remembering the Holocaust once the last survivors die. Why haven’t Civil War historians expressed similar concerns since the last survivor of that conflict died in 1959?
Survivors of the Holocaust have testified that smoke billowed from the crematoriums as they consumed the bodies of murdered victims–some eyewitnesses even claimed they could detect national origins by the color of the smoke. How can this be reconciled with the fact that properly operating crematoriums do not produce smoke of any color?

According to the official version of the Holocaust, hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews were rounded up in mid-1944 and sent to Auschwitz, where most were gassed immediately upon arrival and their bodies were disposed of by burning in huge open air pits using railroad ties and gasoline. Why is that there is no evidence of these huge funerary pyres in the high resolution surveillance photos taken by Allied aircraft overflying the camp on a daily basis during this time period? Furthermore, why have no remains been found, since open pit burning, even when gasoline is used, generates insufficient heat to totally consume a body?
All of the liberated camps were littered with corpses; is there a single autopsy report or any other forensic evidence that shows that even a single one of these deaths was a consequence of poison gas?
The death toll for the Holocaust relies exclusively on population statistics provided by Jewish sources; has any independent demographic study been produced that shows that approximately six million Jews were “missing” at the end of the war?
Why do the wartime inspection reports of camps made by the International Red Cross contain no references to mass executions? It strains credulity that such monumental crimes could be hidden. The only explanations are that either these crimes were not occurring or that the Red Cross was complicit in a cover up.
Why has there been no effort to respond to the Leuchter Report?
“The Holocaust was technologically possible because it happened.” Why is this intellectually bankrupt argument, which turns scholarship on its head, considered by the promoters of the Holocaust as historical truth, and considered a sufficient response to the mounting Revisionist evidence to the contrary?
What other historical truths rely to the extent that the Holocaust does on so-called “eyewitness” testimony, and why have none of these witnesses ever been cross-examined?
According to the official version of the Holocaust, the Jews remained ignorant of their fate until the very end–so skillful were their Nazi murderers in deceiving their victims. How can this ignorance be reconciled with the fact that the Jews have historically been, as a group, the most literate and highly informed people on the planet, with legendary access to the highest echelons of government?

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS OR COMMIT SUICIDE, KIKE.

the holocaust never happened, it's a nazi lie to make it seem like nothing was going on. here's the true story

I never even thought of that
oooh…

Cancer is cancer.

Melanoma isn't as bad as testicular cancer.

They both kill the board. One is not better than the other just because it triggers you less.

At least people can live without balls, the shilling going in this thread is proof of it

That first pic, holy shit nuke the world.

Have todds lies gone to far?

You're right, I never thought so many nutless cucks would be this delusional that the video game board is where you should discuss politics.

>>9705421 >>9705460 >>9705645 >>9705783 >>9705823 >>9705893 >>9705955 >>9706032 >>9706127 >>9706235 >>9706267 >>9706328 >>9706371 >>9706445 >>9706463 >>9706584 >>9706617 >>9706647 >>9706788 >>9706859 >>9707048
It's evolution, not just extinction. The mongoose is the dominate form of life, so it is only natural for it to populate the island until it reaches an equilibrium. True other species will go extinct from their rapid expansion, but they will diversify through millions of years of evolution and create new species to take their place. Bringing forth a new, strong link in this chain of evolution.

trying to fit in with buzzwords won't change the fact that you just got BTFO lad

MAKE IT STOP
MAKE IT STOP
MAKE IT STOP
MAKE IT STOP

Bless this board

Feels thread is just as cancerous as politics thread. You are not better than the Holla Forumstards.

Not posting anymore would be a matter of self-respect to you at this point user

What the fuck.

Yeah, and the shoe horned shitty shill threads, terrible template threads that take no real ability to make, the awful shitposting in most threads talking about video games.
How about you catch cancer and die in a hole user.

For someone who freudian slipped their own shilling and cuckoldry, you sure don't know when to quit.

Don't worry, the penguin is in a place filled with unlimited quests and uncompressed pixels.

I'm sure almost every European power who owned an island at one point did something similar. Not just Americans fucked up this hard.

You redditors need to go back to reddit where everything is PC and protected by "/s" signs.

the weak die and the strong survive

None of that is pertinent to what I said. You act like the non vidya thread being derailed into another strain of non vidya thread is some kind of improvement because it upsets you less. You are just as cancerous as them.

You can't honestly expect me to fact check all of that copy paste that you conveniently had lying around, you're trying to bog me down quantity over quality arguments
Now if you'll excuse I have a propaganda piece I meant documentary to watch

You want to make this stop
Then make a good game
A good long game with a lot of substance
Because they don't exist, now you may complain that we don't talk about the video games but honestly laughing at EA and Ubisoft's attempts at pandering is more fun than video games made withing the last few years
And you know know it, so if you want us to stop give us a good videogame to talk about because I don't see any

you need to learn how to read and how to fake UNIX timestamps

Imported crops probably did more or less the same, or diseases and small things like insects

Hoping my DM friend will do something like this for me.

The bird is dead, he can't feel anymore.

Everyone should sign up as shills and get trained and paid so we can ignore bait.

When I take crops, I just hit the numpad randomly for a bit, they aren't timestamps.

Are you new on Holla Forums or something?
Besides topics tend to stray all the time. It doesn't just adhere to one fucking thing, you simpleton.

goddamnit

Trump is quickly becoming my favourite pokemon.

Trump is a vegetable silly, a carrot to be precise.

i'm sure

just subtract a few numbers from a recent post when you get the picture
good look on your b8 endeavors, but try not building them on lying about what the other person said while you talk to the other person

Non vidya is non vidya. You made multiple posts bemoaning that the shit non vidya subject had changed from one form of cancer to another. It is all cancer, hypocrite. Just because you like feels cancer better than political cancer does not make you better.

I'm not interested in making timestamps, I don't have the need to name every file something specific.

Good luck on your b8 endeavors, but try not posting on boards where you don't belong.

I would have never known.

The fake tan I get it.
grass/normal confirmed for evolution?

You're the cancer though
Always ragging on Us because the way we discuss videogames isn't up to your personal standards, do you know why we always apparently put political "Cancer" in everything, because Holla Forums at it heart loves to mock videogames and as videogames are becoming more political and more forced in that aspect Holla Forums hits the most obvious and most fun to hit target there is, and that is SJW crap in our vidya

don't teach them how to assimilate user-kun

Except it doesn't

kill yourself

This thread did not go in the direction I was expecting. Holy fuck you guys.

user would you like it if you tfw no gf posts suddenly had horrible gibberish responses pop up every time you post?

that webm

>Its just nature bruv
Get a job at the EU.

Holla Forums why can't you stay on your own fucking board. I would trade pony or furry autism for that paranoid mess of a board in a second.

So? That bird still died completely alone, programmed to desperately seek a companion (birds usually stick together to take care of hatchlings) or a flock.

It's about the emotional charge that mental image conveys, not the actual impact on the ecosystem.

Thanks to our advanced intellect we realize life is a constant massacre but our coping mechanisms allow us to not process the constant slaughter of everything by everything or the cold uncaring world freezing/frying/starving/plaguing some poor shivering animal somewhere out there, helpless, confused and alone. Until were hit with something as visceral as that .webm and that barrier breaks down. Then we automatically apply the care we'd normally reserve for our fellow man to that dumb animal that doesn't even have the mental capacity to be a cunt, making it akin to a young child in it's innocence.

I'm both laughing and crying

Holla Forums is the most cancerous board in existance without a doubt.

/fishpussy/ exists

this is not how evolution works and you know it

I don't know what I expected by going there but I was still thoroughly disappointed.

This is the first time I've heard of it.
meanwhile Holla Forums raids every board

Fun fact, Koko treated All Ball, like all of her cats like they were baby gorillas. Koko is well past gorilla menopause and the only male she ever got to know wasn't interested in breeding. For the sake of this experiment Koko was denied the chance to be a mother.

that's pretty fucked up.

Disgusting

You are right. It's an acceleration of it.

It's actually worse off in the long term because it needlessly ruins biomes and less genetic diversity but whether I am arguing in favor of more genetic diversity or strengthening superior genetics, I'm going to be called a jew by guys like

Yungoos has some impressive length though. I'm sure it's a nimble navigator.

I'm wondering if one of the moves it can learn in its evolution line is something akin to putting up a wall.

I have friend who's an Airforce veteran. He was an E-9 Airforce. I know, not because he told me, but because I've been in his home many times. Of course he talked about his time Special Operations, but we never talked specifics like rank. I met him through my job. I manage a condo complex. That includes his condo, that he lives in (as opposed to renting out). I was the manager who finally got someone to fix his unit. I call him my "friend" because that's how he refers to me.

He was admitted to the hospital a couple months ago. He told me that he was getting surgery because of his cancer. He has cancer in his lung the size of a golf ball and nobody knows what kind it is and what to do about it.I visit him once every week because he's about 30 minutes out and my job doesn't allow me to see him at a reasonable time unless I leave early or go on my off time. I might be the only one who visits this frequently. I've been their before and he's talked about visitors and there was a time where he did receive a church visit, but I'm not sure if anyone go's regularly. He never talks about getting regular visits. People in the community ask about him everyone once in a while but only one person ever talked about going to visit him, besides me.

Well the first time he called me "friend" is when I found him in the hospital. I say "found" because I was never told which hospital or room he was in by anyone outside of hospital staff. Hell, he never even told me his real first name. Wasn't hard to figure out; it's on his door. Being prior service, it wasn't hard to figure out which hospital he was in. We're talking Oahu, Hawaii. Only one military hospital on island, AFAIK. I believe he previously thought that I only visited him in his condo because he was close by and I was working. I think he realized then that I visited him because I care. Ever since then he's called me his friend quite a few times.

In case you don't understand the significance of him calling me his "friend", I'm just some 27 year old, black kid from Memphis a shit hole that muslims are spreading measels in. I have very few friends. He's an 80+ year old white war veteran who's very accomplished in life. I mention race to make the point of how different we are. I wasn't even Air Force, I was Army. This man as fucking done everything. When he wasn't talking about it, I could see evidence all over his condo. From what I can tell, he lived a great life and he knew a lot of famous people. Now he's in the hospital. Wife is gone. Kids are grown and have grandkids. He has cancer and the only friend I ever hear him talk about is me.

He's 80+ years old. I know he won't live forever.

I don't understand why Holla Forums can't debate the holocaust on its own board. Most people don't go to Holla Forums for their videogames. Yes politics can become injected into videogames, but most games discussed (seriously or to laugh at) don't even reference the holocaust, Nazis, or Trump. Despite this, the conversation still manages to be about the holocaust, Nazis and Trump. You don't have to be Holla Forums to hate on SJWs, they're not a fucking excuse for non-vidya derailment. This feels thread is non-vidya and should be nuked. I agree with the Holla Forums posters here on that. The reason that there is disdain for Holla Forums shitting up threads more than feels though, is because the feels just come from random faggots. They're not trying to fucking claim the board as theirs. For that reason, I and others find it comical that a thread made for blatant Trump posting with a vague resemblance between politician and a pokemon as an excuse, was derailed by feels.

Because it gets people bitchy. People like you. And they get a giggle because you never learn.

This happened to a good friend of mine. 6 year combat vet. Came home to find nothing but an empty house. Wife took everything and his 2 young children. Come to find out she was fucking some dude for years every time he deployed. Drank many nights with him to help drown the pain. Ended up killing his ex and her live in boyfriend. What a horrible way to see someone I trusted with my life and children fall because of a backstabbing whore. I miss my friend Perez. God be with him.

cool, now back to reddit

Because its funny to laugh at newfaggots like you

I bet they would wave their fists at a cloud in the sky shaped like Trump.

There is a chance that Probopass was moddled off one of Hillary's Handlers

So nigganon how do you feel about this?

would you a white wimminz?
when talking to other niggers do you add things like "yo black ass" to your phrase like in "get yo black ass over here"
are cops racist?
what's your taste in music?
what's your take on BLM?
do you feel like the fact that cops do take how darkie the person is in consideration when looking for a criminal stereotype is a bad thing even though niggers do commit much more crime?

*have been

no wonder this struck a nerve for so many people here

Looks like I have a new favorite pokemon.

I think the mongoose is more fitting, it has fur so it can be blonde and mongoose hunt snakes

Worst thing was they'd gotten married about a month before we deployed it was her idea apparently. He was fucking inconsolable, they'd been together for years. I have no idea what she's doing with herself, but he's still pretty much a wreck.

Ice cream? I love ice cream!

Very nice

Yes
Yes
Some of them
Old school gangsta rap, mostly
Hate group;Probably controlled by the jews
I think a lot of cops look to arrest someone but don't necessarily look to prevent/stop crime. E.G. if you are in the middle of murdering people, the police is going to take their sweet time responding. If you are having a break down in the middle of street, you'll end up with 20 cops on your ass. Also, I don't think it's much of a secret that cops give free passes to people and you're less likely to get one if you are black unless you meet a black cop who's surrounded by white cops.Also, 3 letter agencies have a history for doing less than reputable things to the black community. I'm convinced Jews cause at least half the world's problems.

save for the taste in music and racemixing you're a pretty cool guy
if we were both arabs i'd chop your dick off and let you take care of my harem

There is no way in hell I'm watching that webm.

The main reason I listen to gangster rap besides growing up with itis because it's misogynistic male power fantasyThis country is turning into a bunch of pussies. It's nice to remember a time when men were proud to be violent and straight.Again, it's not the only thing I listen. I'm not going to apologize for racemixing. I don't give a fuck.

Basically, we learn what it sounds like when a bird feels complete, crushing loneliness and despair.

white women are prettier so i at least understand it
the only white man with black woman couple i have ever met were the parents of this chick in school, everyone else was black guys who dated white chicks almost exclusively with the odd one who also was into black chicks, if you weren't one yourself i'd say you have 0 idea how many niggresses spend their whole lives tfw no bf
how do you feel about PCness? would you run around yelling cracker if it died like i would go around yelling nigger?
how big is your toblerone?
do you laugh at racial jokes? vid unrelated as it's not really a joke

(checked)
I'm half spic but I'm white as fuck (dominant genes?) and I was raised by white people

>3DPD
I don't talk to blacks often. The few I've spoken with didn't come from the ghetto and didn't talk like niggers, at least while I was around.
The one's the (((media))) show us are
Vidya and anime mostly. I like Yoko Kanno's stuff.
Overblown bullshit. Sounds like someone trying to start a race war. Also an excuse for blacks to chimp out.
No

So they're shitposters trying to derail the vidya board and should be banned.

Heres the twist, you are the shitposter.
Don't try to understand and move on, the thread was already doomed.

I know the thread is doomed, but I'm fucking curious. I have an urge to attempt to understand.

Hey you're like an H.P. Lovecraft protagonist!

There is literally nothing to debate.

My gf and exwife are chinese and korean respectively.
Sheboons have bf, they usually have terrible taste. As far as I know, they don't like race mixing unless they are white washed. At which point they only race mix. I'm not an uncle tom by any means. I do like black women, but that don't mean they like me. Not that I care.
I don't like being called an African American. I hate it when people avoid saying "black". It implies that black is bad. I don't cause a fuss over it, but I occasionally fuck with people by telling them I'm not african american. Outside of that, I think the most PC people are the most racist.
Take me to dinner and you might find out. ; )
You mean I didn't make that obviously with my webm? If I had issues with racial/racist shit I wouldn't post here. Sometimes I say things like "this is why I don't hang out with you niggers" to people, sometimes black, just to fuck with them. I played board game with my board piece being a white one, so I declared myself the winner in the end because I was the "superior color". Deep down I think Holla Forums is tsundere.

If you spend all your time getting mad at shit, you're going to die alone, and unfulfilled.

And yet lefty and righty seem to do so all day.

Why did you post that?

tsundere is a pretty accurate term, i'd choose white over black anytime but i always give the person a chance, most of Holla Forums is probably the same
nerd
are you going to ask a question my naturally camouflaged at night friend?
have semi related webms

Why do you care? I'm not being snide or a smart ass.Half the people here seem to have their ideas and stick to them and nothing else.

that's a funny way of saying Holla Forums

Kanto and Johto are the only two touching regions, so it's the only instance where the "build a wall" meme makes at least a little sense. Also, they are part of the same continent and share a Pokemon League, but it's never been officially stated that they're part of the same country. What a "region" is has never really been officially explained. Are Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh part of the same country because they use continuing route numbers and are all based off Japan? Are Orre, Unova, and Alola part of the same country because they're all based off America?

S-stop it, Dr. Mario.

Blame The Graduate.

Donnie Darko is fanfuckingtastic. Watch it user.

Schwarzwald was right

What did I get myself into?