April 20th - The Devil's Week

So this is something which I have wanted to ask Holla Forums…

Every year around Mid-April, or rather the week which the 20th falls on, is known as "The Devil's Week" as it is known for extreme violence, tons of bad events, and the birth of the Jew's worse enemy.

Just a small list of events which have occured on Devil's Week:

And the list goes on and on.

We should be vigilant on Devil's Week, and look for signs of meme magic. This is one of the most important weeks of the year, and with the ongoing events in the Korean Peninsula and Syria, it's only bound to get more interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/mojo/2010/06/bp-spill-israels-revenge
whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/TRUCK/TRUCK2.gif
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Covenant,_The_Sword,_and_the_Arm_of_the_Lord
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_HaShoah
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whoops forgot to ask my question: Why is this week so fucking active?

More like God's.

The point being is that a lot of shit happens on Devil's Week also another to add to the list:

Shit, I was born the 18th man

I dunno. Best meme magic shit tends to happen on 9/11.

name a month where nothing historical happened.

Wednesday

Jewish feds killing Whites.
Two Jews shoot up a school
Jew talks some gook into shooting up the VTech campus over several weeks
Jews tried to stage a communist takeover of Germany in 1919-20, which led to the rise of Hitler, and then they fabricated the Holocaust narrative
Jewish federals engaging in false-flags to build up a narrative of White terrorism
Jews and Freemasons
Shot by a Jew on the ground
Jews
Jews and Freemasons once again

It's the Devil's week alright. The devil being the Jew.

I don't even care if they actually did it I'll still blame them. What's the story though?

Can you name a single "bad" event in human history that isn't the fault of the Jews?

I think Timmy was just getting revenge for Waco/Ruby Ridge (which you failed to include). He went around distributing copies of TTD etc, although Pierce noted that he used a different type of bomb than the one described in TTD. TTD had a diesel fuel/fertilizer one, and Tim I believe used one with Nitromethane, which as far as my vague understanding goes, requires more complexity.

Er sorry, I think it was furnace oil, not diesel fuel.

What if everything jews do is bad? Shouldn't they be put out of their misery?

If we're being completely honest, they only started to grasp power around the 1700's or late 1600's. But it's the scale of power and their actions that make them worse than any other powerful group before in history.

4/19 is an aryan holiday anyway

Holy shit, Reddit.

What does it mean Holla Forums? Will I lead the final solution to the JQ?

Abraham was born.

Jews trying to destroy the Gulf because Obama was a nigger. With niggers and jews, you always loose.

motherjones.com/mojo/2010/06/bp-spill-israels-revenge

I honestly can't think of anything. Natural disasters may be terrible, but they don't compare to the 3000-year long unnatural disaster that are the Jews/Judaites/Hyksos.

Maybe not being prepared for the great floods that wiped out our initial civilizations, towards the end of the ice age.

Oh? Then what was the Ryder truck used in the explosion doing at a US Army depot being outfitted with demolitions days before the attack?

whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/TRUCK/TRUCK2.gif

Timothy was set up as a patsy after months of torture and reprogramming.

I know that I'm praying that it will be God's week. Evil must be wiped out completely and totally.

Wait, wtf source? I've never heard that before. You have to tell me about it.

Jews are Satan's children so they are by default responsible for every evil thing that happens.

Jews did that because they are the physical embodiment of the rejection of God's will. The Earth was destroyed in the flood because of Mankind's rejection of God's will. The flood happened because we decided to follow the Jew (Satan) instead of God. The Jew (Satan) is the Anti-Christ, who will be defeated by Christ on the last day. Jews are literally and spiritually little Satans.

Jews destroying the centre that saved children peddled by the jewish elite
two kikes
gook pressured by kikes
Fuck off kike
Rothschilds supported the confederates becouse USA destroyed their central bank
who gives a shit
Mossad and Saudis to halt domestic oil production in favour of their own
Freemasons and Rothschilds.

All in all you're a kike.

April 19 - May 1 - Blood Sacrifice To The Beast. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19.

April 30 - May 1 - Beltaine Festival, also called Walpurgis Night /in slavlands=burning of the witches/. This is the highest day on the Druidic Witch's Calendar. May 1 is the Illerminatey's second most sacred holiday. Human sacrifice is required

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Covenant,_The_Sword,_and_the_Arm_of_the_Lord

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_HaShoah

April 19 - May 1 - Blood Sacrifice To The Beast. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19.

April 30 - May 1 - Beltaine Festival, also called Walpurgis Night /in slavlands we burn witches/. This is the highest day on the Druidic Witch's Calendar. May 1 is the Illerminatey's second most sacred holiday. Human sacrifice is required

Lent is the Christian season to purge evil from one's life. A spiritual battlefield culminating on Easter Sunday–this Sunday.

(checked)

Holy trips do not lie.

Also, holy shit the list does not stop does it?

Why exactly is this week so popular? Can anyone check to see if their is any link to Egyptian mythology or otherwise to April 20th, or the week it is on?