4000 SOMALIS ARE GETTING DEPORTED

4000 SOMALIS ARE GETTING DEPORTED

archive.is/XAZom

In an interview, Somalia’s Ambassador to the U.S. Ahmed Isse Awad said the number of Somalis ICE is looking to deport is at least 4,000, with the vast majority not being currently held in immigration detention centers.

YOU'RE NO LONGER THE CAPTAIN, ABDUL

The US average IQ is going to see a little boost. Wonderful!

There's a nice home stuffed with them around the block from my place
I hope they get picked

Deport them to the bottom of the ocean where they belong

Did you call ICE?

Thank fucking God. Hopefully that number will increase in the coming years.

I'll just leave this here.

Actually, the fact they're being deported proves they are not migrants. They are unwanted visitors.

An Obama appointed Judge will soon strike down this decision. He appointed hundreds of these activist judges in case the Republicans won the next presidency.

And then, the excuses come rolling in just like with Obama.
He's going to say he did everything he could but he couldn't get it done because of Democrat judges. It was bullshit when Obama said it and it will be bullshit if Trump tries to use it as an excuse.

so… most niggers don't have IDs. How do we convince ICE they are Somalis?

That's great actually. I have family up north in Maine where a ton of these animals relocated to, they brought a bunch of crime and unease to what was originally beautiful white towns and cities. I hope they take more.

user, if you haven't already, you know what you must do.

You know this country is doomed when shooting $70,000,000+ in artillery at another country is so much easier than enforcing our immigration laws. I pray for a military coup.

I've seen a white lady with them holding a clipboard a few times
I'm 99% sure they're here "legally" under some bullshit status
They'll have huge gatherings where about 30 cars show up and park everywhere in the neighborhood, it's annoying as fuck

Yeah, but how many black muslims are already alive and well living in the United States, legally by the way, breeding dozens and dozens of future prison inmates every day.

Wow. Just wow. I can't even right now. Some please ban this posting, mods pls, I don't need to deal with all this hate on reddit or TRS. Holla Forums really needs to get up to date with the current year.

:^)

stay blackpilled you cuckchan faggot.

Find ones with lightbulb shaped heads.

This is very alleviating. Fuck yeah THE SOMALIANS. Good stuff, thank you Mr president.

You cant win all the battles all the time, and with Jews you lose.. but obviously Trump was the best choice, and we made the choice.

There's schizophrenia in our social services bureaucracy. Just becomes a shitlib social worker is supporting them, that doesn't mean they actually have legal status. Or that ICE can't deport them.

Around 10% of our population is now illegal. 4000 is a drop in the bucket. These examples discourage new entry, but let us never forget it's still token gestures at this scale.

The 4k is only for Somalia, how many illegals are Somalians? Not as many as any South American country.

Not nearly enough.

You are lucky to have never met a Somali.

bump because all the other shit is depressing

is obama on that boat? shoot it down

Who is going to fuck Al Franken's wife now?

This is cruel to the people of Mexico. Did you know the population of Mexico is around 60% mestizo? This is dangerously homogenous and regressive. We shouldn't be selfish and hoard all the strength that comes with diversity. Send the Somalians to Mexico.

Whether they can be deported or not is for ICE to determine, not for you to assume. Fuck the clipboard bitch, they can deport her too.

Why were there Somalians in the U.s. in the first place? How many more are left?

Kek.

Official thread theme.

Somalis are perhaps the most ugly kind of nigger

Somalis immediately gravitate to criminal activity. Bunch of thieves and drug addicts, all of them. Wipe them out.

4000 in just one operation is pretty fucking great.

Who cares? 4000 isn't even a drop in the bucket. It's more like a grain of sand on a beach.

Repeating digits confirms 4000 is good for one go, but ICE needs to keep deporting.

Thank you Trumpy :^3

Sorry satan, quads win. We need more deportations.