Pretending that E3 is over

gonintendo.com/stories/259424-nintendo-showing-new-role-playing-ip-for-3ds-tomorrow

Nintendo may have had the only showing that was good so far, but don't forget that its not over yet.

Can't wait to see how Treehouse manages to butcher it when they eventually localize it.

Oh come on. They purged Treehouse recently and they're probably on a tight leash right now.

SMTxFE is still getting censored, yes Atlus is localizing it but they're doing so under the supervision of NoA/Treehouse

Does Mother count as a new IP to them?

Yeah but that was a done deal. That game has been in the works for a while and they know its gonna crash and burn so don't care to go back. Just wait and see what the future holds. I'm optimistic about it.

I guess this is Monolith Soft's 3DS game.

This. Hope you learned Nipponese

[citation needed]

Don't be a sonygger, retard

Nintendo is going to fuck that Mother.

It's just hard to get excited for anything they do when they keep censoring shit like a bunch of puritanical idiots.

I'm still expecting to find that the other half of the Treehouse team are fullblown, kool-aid chugging, blue armpit hair feminists who are actively pushing for brainwashing in their games to stamp out wrongthink and microaggressions in children.

*not expecting

Nintendrone here. Sony had some pleasant surprises.

E3 and summer are one step further towards killing this board, I swear.

I have no hopes and I still expect to be disappointed, especially if Treehouse is involved in any way shape or form with this new IP.

Nah, not even cautiously optimistic. I'll check occasionally here if they're fucking it up or not. Haven't bought a Nintendo game since Splatoon, and I didn't like it.

Go away, amibo

Can't wait to pirate it a month before it comes out.

Fuck off.

Keep in mind the last time we did this, we ended up seeing Code Name S.T.E.A.M.

i think he means they fired alison rapp