Best Game of E3

So whats the best game showed so far?
Bannerlord?
Zelda?
Berserk?
inb4 someone says death standing no gameplay and its probably not even coming out for 5 years

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rokRw
mynintendonews.com/2016/06/15/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-can-be-beaten-without-finishing-the-story/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guess i should say im going for zelda because they showed so much gameplay and it looks good. Also im sick of trailers and their bullshit, theyre just some marketing department asshole trying to trick me into buying something.

Zelda looks good. Showing so much of it was a contributing factor.

I hope it works on Loadiine so I can pirate it.

Styx 2, not sure if it was at E3 but it was announced maybe a week ago at most.

Which ones that?

No faggot, Im picking the ones with actual gameplay, South Park triggered Ubicuck fans and looks ok, but not much else so Im not including it:

-Bannerlord
-Zeldo
-Forza Horizon 3
-Tekken 7
-Horizon Dawn

Scalebound looks like shit, its sad seeing Platinum going down like this

Dead Rising 4 looks the same as every fucking predecessor, but they havent show much.

Dawn of War is now a fucking MOBA/Starcraft clone and damage control retards will defend it instead of complaining and changing it for the better, Im seriously considering suicide after seeing and reading how bad it is

The Arma III dlc was the only thing mildly interesting to me.
I'm still disappointed that Croteam showed SSVR instead of SS4.

Anyone that doesn't say pic related needs to such on a giant cock

None of them.

NO MARIE, NO BUY.

It's definitely either Bonerlord or Zelda.

I'm gonna say Zelda though, as great as Bannerlord looks(and will be).

Devolver better show something the next few days.
Else Im going to be pissed, what the fuck were they thinking teasing this shit on twitter?

Serious Sam is an oldschool shooter thats pandered mostly towards poorfags, oldfags and slavs who havr been waiting for 5 fucking years.
Were they expecting praise?

I really enjoyed the reveal of Skyrim Special Edition, such a good game deserves to be remade.

Looks good and the minimalistic approach reminded me of Team Icos games, especially SotC, but that godwaful voice acting an the general cartoony goofiness detracts me from the atmosphere.

Might be fun and it looks great, but those two just kill it for me.
I wish enemies didnt dissapear into clouds of purple smoke.

Last Guardian looks like shit and half the team is gone, RIP Team Ico, you will be missed

What? The va was fine– and by the way there's none when talking to npcs

well in all of the about 5 hours of gameplay they showed the only voice acting was the voice at the beginning so maybe it will be minimal.

Berserk for me. Never played any musou games before but I'll play the game for the story and love it anyway.

Did they even show gameplay for berserk

hope you like grinding
i love grinding

Hopefully, they should have gone with giberish and letters like they usually do, that shit was more atrocious than Treehouses represantives.

There was gameplay of the berserk thing?

No, just a trailer thats triggering SJW scum.

Honestly Casca's rape still triggers me she was a bro

i remember someone posted a short clip

I wish South Park wasn't ubishit so then I wouldn't pirate the games. They're enjoyable and funny.

Well V, I think that Bethesda Software, LLC®'s new DLC for 2015's instant classic hit Fallout 4™ is obviously the clear choice for the best thing at E3, that is if you're a real gamer!

You dont have to complain about it because its mysoginistic and insensitive though, especially considering this is Berserk.

Seriously, where do these so called "fans", come from?
What the fuck were they doing watching/reading Berserk on the first place?
Fucking anime/mango SJWs are the biggest bunch of retards Ive ever seen.
How can they not see the fucking irony in their interests and ideology?

I know this scum is stupid, but dear god, they are unbelivably stupid.

All I got is Bannerlord and a 95% chance of disappointment for For Honor

I swear, the only reason these people like, or rather, say they like it is because it gives them "nerd cred". They want this so people pay attention to them and so they can put their own bullshit in other people's hobbies.

That makes perfect sense, hipsters from San Fran and cucked European countries.

See that mountain? Link can climb it.

Who's the webm cover artist?

No fucking idea

I really wanted to see the Persona parts, but I missed it. The only game I saw that looked decent was DQ Builders.

You didnt see shit then

Ye? What's your point bruv?

Is that what triggered the shootings? Was he still like that when it started?

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/out/

Yes, his dead body still had its own cock in it mouth when they found the body.

fuck off moron. If their posts are shitty and don't fit in then start with that shit, as it is you're just being an insufferable fucking faggot.

Okay bye.

>>>/tumblr/

user plz, i do want to know.

you're a god damn idiot.

and youre an faggot enabler

look, we've had morons like you for ages. Not just here, but on every "counterculture" site that's been.
I bet you've also complained about boards being dead at one time or another, well now you know who to thank.

So fucking WHAT that some pictures on the internet happen to be from a different site. You're being one hell of a fucking prudish retard if you're so easily triggered by something like that.

Go back to cuckchan you fuck, you dont belong here.

i'll also add, using your epic "go back to tumblr" meme, was actually used wrong.

I told you what it's appropriate for but you decided to be an idiot. You fucking newfag. Lurk more.

see

YOU DONT BELONG HERE RETARD, LEAVE

sure bud i'm the triggered one here and i didn't tell anyone to go back to tumblr fag but maybe you should

christ you are one easily butt bothered little child.

I'll hesitate to ask what makes you an oldfag and how it's pertinent to being allowed to post on a specific board.

only newfags even care.

LEAVE RETARD YOU DONT BELONG HERE

>>>/tumblr/

Holy shit faggots its not hard. Tell them to fuck off and then ignore them. Its not hard

>>>/out/

Worked with SJW scum right?

it wasn't defense, it was attacking a retard for being a retard.

if you're going to pretend you know how to use terms, memes or board culture.
DO IT RIGHT MORON

Thats why you tell them to fuck off first. You can't talk sense into an idiot. You are just encouraging them by talking to them. You achieve nothing by engaging with them.

I have no idea what's going on.

Shut the fuck up brat.

I'm hyped on PREY tbh. Looks like System Shock.

I mean yeah, a little. To my regret, I was at the gym like a normal piece of shit instead of bro-ing out with Holla Forums watching shit-ass non-games. I really should've just watched the youtube stream at the gym.

Do you think this is cuckchan?
Kill yourselves

WOW KILL YOURSELF NEWFAG

not really though you're okay I promise.

There were some interesting games, but most of it was cookie cutter, casual, movie garbage and cancer just like any E3.

We have IDs newfag

Yeah I'm still here babycakes. Have another tumblr image.

I guess we've found a great way to easily troll newfags and cancer.
This summer might not be so horrible after all. thanks for the idea fam.

huh?

it might surprise you to find out that images saved from different sources aren't necessarily cancerous.
what is actually going to kill a thread is four or five sperglords getting pissed about it and shouting GET OUT HURR DURR and linking a dozen boards.

This is just fucking pathetic

Bannerlord
After that I just wanted the space marine to come back and kill everybody still there

The Legend of Za Warudo
Banterlord
The Fractured But whole

Zelda's the best though, I was expecting a complete failure and it looks like it's going to a complete success.

>>>/suicide/

VR BACKPACK

no but going to cancerous places is cancerous. And if you stay there long enough you become the cancer. Shit why would companies spend millions on advertisements if what you viewed didn't affect you?

just realized that fractured but whole sounds like fractured ===butthole===

well, shit

i've saved a couple images from google that ended up being from tumblr. It doesn't mean I go there or that i'm some kind of San Francisco SJW vegan or whatever.

The posts in question that had the pictures weren't even bad.

I hate summer

South Park or Gravity Rush 2 were my two favorite things I saw. Gravity Rush 2 looks amazing.

Zelda looked boring as hell.
Berserk is a Musou and those are boring and repatative as can be
Bannerlord will probably be great but didn't see the trailer or whatever they had for it so can't judge it.

Cool story faggot

Tell me yours user, before you came here

Cuphead

Because for every one person who doesn't get anything from ads, there are probably 20+ people who do. Fun fact: anything you look at and say, 'wow, that's retarded, they're just wasting their time' works on 99% of the population.

what if that 99% is you user

But I already did that this morning.

Looks like the shit, likely plays like shit with no Obsidian and most of the humour is forced.

Good material to trigger wastes of flesh though.

gravity rush 2 looks better than anything I've seen during the conferences.

Zelda. They showed actual gameplay, no bullshit trailers, no SJW pandering, actual gameplay, warts and all with in-dev framerate drops included. And before "lol underpowered" I'll take honest presentation of gameplay over Ubisoft anyday.

Plus, the game manages to look like a simultaneous step forward and backward. And I mean that in a good way in that it's going back to the original game where you could wander off with no handholding. Hopefully disabling the Slate will be an option.

Leave

zelda looked pretty boring, many games showed actual gameplay if you actually looked at anything besides the conferences

Bannerlord is the best game for sure but it was barely shown and what they did show wasn't too surprising, so I'd have to say that Zelda was the game of E3.

I haven't been following it, but is this really the shittiest e3 of all time? sure seems like it

Yeah, probably because they didnt have a whole fucking conference to talk about it

Probably, boring as fuck and Barely any games.
Conferences were pure shit, seeing both Doom and Quake being raped and John Carmack playing VR Minecraft were probably the finishers.

I hate Bethesda more than any company now.

Seiges are much improved but they still look kind of sub-par, personally I'm more interested in all the extra features like economy, family, logistics, business and politics, Is it being demoed on the show floor?

The slate is a major item in the game, it wouldn't surprise me if the slate was the voice heard in the trailer, it's your map, your menu it's a magic book and it's your spyglass

E3 gets worse every year.

South Park and Zelda was best of show I think.

Bannerlord looks nice but I never really felt too interested in playing it in the first place.
I'll have to lurk a few threads on it and see if I can be sold on the game.

Don't be a bitch go play Mount and Blade so you can get a taste of the difference between old and new, the new one looks to fix almost all problems with the old ones.

From what was shown:
And was only teased:
That's about it.

Mountain Braid 2, and I'm cautiously optimistic about Zelda but I'm not sure if that's just from having super low expectations.

Was a pretty boring E3 overall with very few games that weren't just shameless copies of other games, no big surprises of substance, and little genuine cringe.

I don't follow this shit closely, so what happened at Nintendo's E3? If South Park was really the peak of this E3 we should really reflect on that.

Snoop was so happy just to be there. Even if he sucked at the game.

It made me happy.

Nintendo was the only one to show gameplay at all. Their WHOLE conference was mostly gameplay segments of the new Zelda game, which is looking pretty damn good. Lots of things are changed, and it looks like they really want to experiment with the series.

I really wish I watched/read Berserk as a teenager. It was in my backlog among hundreds of other anime, but I am not great at juggling videogames, anime, manga, the internet and other shit.

I hope I can still enjoy it now.

If you're talking anime and like the old school look and animation, you'll enjoy Berserk. The CGI movies are condensed, but I'm only a mild fan of them. The manga, is extremely well done, and the best part? You'll never really have to experience the boat ride as it was given to the fans who had been forced to bear it

I also hope you like bags

As for E3 literally hanging out with you fags, berserk and Zelda, literally nothing else.

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD CAN BE BEATEN WITHOUT FINISHING THE STORY!

archive.is/rokRw

mynintendonews.com/2016/06/15/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-can-be-beaten-without-finishing-the-story/

I think Nintendo is taking the wrong turn with that. Is Link Between Worlds all over again.
They should approach it as Chrono Trigger did, not this.

Best part would be Kojicuck giving it to P+ then Revengeance the shit out of it

Not just mountains.

You can climb ANYTHING

I read it after the most recent chapter was released and I still can't stand that portion of the manga. What a fucking waste of time.

for honor as online time wasting
dishonored2 becasue i liked it. even if the end of the first you where OP and the "stealth" get fucked
bannerlord dont need a reason
battlefield if they have more blot action centred game online time waster

Shit taste on everything but one game.
Enjoy being raped by the worst if AAA

Horizon and Zelda both looked like videogames and not movies, so thats good.

Scalebound looked boring as fucking honestly. you cant one up bayo and it looked like drakengard: DmC edition. never thought kamiya would bore me.

I seriously doubt Kamiya had the final say in anything regarding it.

I'm totally down for:
Zelda
South Park
Forza Horizon
Steep
Ghost Recon - Not Ghost Recond edition
Bannerlord

And I'm hoping that Spiderman turns out to actually be good for once. I want a new Spiderman game.

For the first time since Call of duty 2, I'm actually interested in CoD.

No lie, the new one looks dope, I'm sure it'll suck after a couple hours of play though.

Gameplay for persona 5 looks good.

Agreed, Battlefield is going to rock.

Zelda, genuinely surprised to see how it played for the first time ever.

Just wait for the actual gameplay.
If a great deal of it is in space and you can choose the missions non linearly, it might be interesting.

Im pretyy sure what they've shown is nothing but a setpiece though.

God of War
Eat shit faggots

Enjoy your shitty SJW movie pleb, bet you cant even fuck gals in this one.

Golden Age Caska was 10/10 HNNNNG tier. Gonna be mad if Miura doesn't return her to her previous state in the Elf Island chapters.

God of War or Horizon

Serious Sam VR
Pscyconauts 2 vr thing
CoD IW
They loom really fun

Kek

how do I search for e3 memes, halp

10 YEARS, IT TOOK 10 GODDAMN YEARS

Horizon
Persona 5
The Last of War Daddy Kratos was pretty cool
Forza Horizon 3

Zelda, it's the only game anyone can step away from and say, I know what that game looks and plays like for the most part

everything else is full on scripted, bullshit gameplay or fancy videos with nigger music playing

DUB TRIPS OF TRUTH HAVE SPOKEN

well battlefield 1 did show that it was basically another cod clone.

Steep and Forza Horizon looked interesting.

Zelda, maybe.

Dub Trips speaks the truth.

ur mum :^)

Well considering that Berserk is not made for teenagers but for adults, you'll love it. It is my favorite anything ever. Just read it, you won't regret a thing.

d

would they need to? it's not like Dynasty Warriors games all play much differently.

the more I see of this the more it looks like that caveman lady killing robots game, whatever the fuck it was called, but without talking every 5 seconds and less generic visuals.

What?

Gravity Rush 2, Zelda and Neir

I'll suck it anyways

calm down bud i don't think you can even grab ahold of things youve frozen. Havent seen anyone try though.

Nier Automata looks good, hopefully it's a sign Platinum Games are back on track

Not the best in E3, but I'm really interested in playing We Happy Few.

Ah man, I want to be hopeful.
But the main protagonist is fucking Donte and the combat looks clunky and slow as shit.

I just see it as for every Wonderful 101 we get a Korra.
Scalebound is probably Nier's Korra

my nigga

Does anyone have showfloor footage of Nier? Does that exist? Or gameplay interviews or anything more than just the trailer?

Here's a boss battle they demoed during the Nier segment of the SE stream. There's about an hour dedicated to the game from today's SE stream with the devs, including Yoko, its worth a watch.

For me, the best games shown were:

Zelda
South Park
Nier

On my radar:

Horizon - could be ok, they really need to stop the whole character talking to themselves, just fucking annoying.
Dishonored 2 - seems like they're trying to give the player more options, still on the fence about it.
We happy Few - Is it a walking sim or is there actual gameplay? Interesting concept though

I'm pretty sure the game wasn't playable at E3

we happy few is most likely just a bioshock ripoff

The only one that made it somewhat worth to watch the E3 this year.
I'd like to say Zelda, but so far I only hear a lot of promises and that's it.
With only concentrating on the starting area during their presentation it didn't feel like a Zelda. The adventure part was missing.
;ight that it's still there, but thanks to spoiler fags I'll know when it comes out.

I wonder what Matt and Trey think about that game having a season pass. Before Stick of Truth came out they had a bit in one of their episodes about how stupid it is to preorder a game.

What I liked
Bannerlord
Nioh
Nier Automata
Gravity Rush 2(these three could be the reason why I might get a PS4, but I'm just waiting another year to see if there's a chance for ports or not)
Cuphead

What I'm on the fence on
ReCore(Might be okay, but conman and exclusivity don't really help)
Spiderman(Insomniac's lost a lot of favor with me since the PS3 R&C games and resistance. Also ps4 exclusivity isn't helping)
Dishonored 2(wasn't much of a fan of the first, this one might be better

I can't think of anything else to be honest.

It's a roguelite survival game. Gotta find food and water without attracting attention and get out of the city you're in.

To me it just strikes me as an "art" game.

Everyone not saying bannerlord is a homo

Just bannerlord tbh fam.

Warband has been my go to game since release and is really the only thing I find fun anymore, despite the hundreds of hours I put into it.

The new Zelda seems neat. Might play it with my *gf*

Do you play the rest of your games with your feet?

I'm really excited for the standalone Gwent game.
can't wait.

Also, keen for Bannerlord. looks like they worked really hard on it.

If horizon zero dawn is actually a good game I'll play it but i really love the design on the creatures in that game more than anything else about it.

Dead stranding looks nice, I'm glad Kojima can make what he wanted to too bad it's probably take 10 years to make.

And I'm really disappointed that Ace combat 7 was a no-show at sony's VR showcase even though it's probably the best game for a VR reveal but I'm still really happy that's even happening at all

What did normal gwent play like? I still have not gotten around to playing W3.

Also what's so good about Death Stranding? It's just some cinematic trailer

It's a new Kojima game that has nothing to do with Metal Gear. It's exciting.

But it's a cinematic trailer

Just my face lad.

Pic related

I liked Zelda and Nier Automata the most

I'll just let my fanboyism win this one out and say Automata

Here's some gameplay footage fresh off E3

So damned good.

Also Taro Yoko's coolio

The idea of Gwent is that two people verse each other using a deck that they build. the hand is randomly drawn so you have to make do with what you have got, each person takes turns in playing cards until on person passes or eventually runs out of cards, the goal of Gwent is to have the highest number of unit strength total on the field while minimising your opponents with other special cards. the more special cards you have in your deck, the less likely the chance you'll get good unit cards in your hand so it's a balancing game. half the fun of Gwent is coming up with a decent deck build because depending on the faction they all have strengths and weaknesses and you have to take that into account too. you can play gwent on table top simulator and it's actually not a bad experience.

I didn't expect gameplay seeing as he's only recently fired. it looks like an interesting concept for a game and i can't be angry at that. whether it's a good game or not, that's still to be seen but I'm cautiously optimistic now that Konami aren't involved

Yoko Taro's an absolute madman with great ideas but less than stellar gameplay direction.

With Platinum helping him out with gameplay, you can really see how Automata is starting to shine brighter than his previous games.

I can see this going over well with zelda traditionalists.

You must have autism by how many times you're copy pasta-ing this to nearly every E3 related thread.

Witch Zelda without a doubt.

The best highlighted game in the conferences was easily Zelda with Bannerlord taking honorable mention. However the best games seemed to not even get conference time. Nier Automata, Gravity Rush 2, Ni-oh and maybe that 3DS RPG made by the Mana creator.

However Son of War looks promising, I just hope they don't delve too far from what makes it a God of War game.

Top Tier:
- M&B Bannerlord
- Nier: Automata
- Gravity Rush 2
- Zelda wind breath
- Berserk (no gameplay so its just hype)

Nier's characters look so cool with that fluid, dark clothing, and fast running pace, and Gravity Rush 2's characters are such cuties.

Gets Recognition Tier:
- Ghost Recon (fun multiplayer maybe)
- Scalebound but it show's too much of an MMORPG, I don't wanna see 50 damage 100 times on a boss with 6 other random online players. Cool idea though, the fastest online co-op action.

Nothing against you guys, but I kind of want Nintendo to die. I don't get what everyone seems to like about zelda. This new one is just mechanics from successful games with a nintendo IP plastered on it.

Wait, e3 showed games this year?

SJWeebs are an anomaly I can't even begin to fathom. The otaku culture prevalent in anime, manga and games is everything SJWs are offended by, purified and concentrated. The only way I can see this happening is there are weebs drinking the SJW koolaid because the media is shoving it down everyone's throats and demonizing any opposing viewpoints.
Even then, you'd have to have a mindless bandwagon mentality to buy into SJW bullshit while failing to realize it's the antithesis of a medium you supposedly care about. I've noticed anime was always plagued by a "mainstream" western fanbase that wants the entire medium sanitized of fanservice, SoL, moe, lolis, etc., because they think anime should be nothing but edgy gorefests and battle shonens. I can only assume those are also the sort that are prone to turning into SJWeebs.

That one eagle game looked pretty cool. Too bad it's VR shit.

Gravity Rush 2 (I am enjoying Gravity Rush Remastered, though the controls are kinda clunky and the physics are kinda weird, like I cant keep my momentum..) Regardless I am enjoying it.

NieR: Automata (MC looks pretty hot, found my new waifu)

Zelda: ZA WAURDO!!!!!!!!!

Bannerlord

There might be some games that might be good that I missed but these are 4 I want. I only mention games that showed gameplay.

Cuphead is nice but isnt it XB1 exclusive?
Berserk from what I am reading might be pretty good too but no gameplay, though they did well by triggering SJW.
Spider-man might be okay but its made by a shit devs
Death Stranding has no gameplay.
Didnt look up RE7 or other games
MH generations is already out in JP and I know its already good.

Decent e3 since there are at least some games, about a handful. Not bad.

Aonuma won I just found out he said no girls allowed and watched some niggas get trigga'd haha

schlomo its time to leave. GO HOME GAYMER YOU DON'T BELONG HERE

1) Zelda
2) Resi Evil 7
3) Steep

I know this isn't best game, but.

Yeah, Sony won E3.

Lookin good

Also: Trials Blood Dragon, South Park could be cool, Paper Mario had interesting combat but my expectations are low, Nioh and Nier Automata lookin gud

Did Deep Down make an appearance this year?

Pantheon: Rise of The Fallen
EQ1 creator Brad McQuaid's new MMO
Not at E3 but they did an update at the same time. Talked about Shaman Class.

Zelda won

Was this even at E3? It's looking pretty good,

Why is that those shitting on every game (especially zeldo) only liked weeaboo shit like gravity rush? I have a friend that does the same, but he's just a faggot with buyer's remorse for buying a vita at day1 (not even the wifi version but the 3g one) and needs to defend one of the few good games he has. I mean GR is cool but it's not "the best" in any shape or form.
Anyway the games i liked are:
Bannerlard
Zelda
Nier automata
Spider-Man

The games that may be interesting:
Dad of war (i liked the setting change to norse mythology, but that cinematic gameplay looks bad)
Horizon (looks kinda ok but the mc talking almost nonstop is a cancer that needs to die)
Cuphead (gameplay-wise looks bland though)

Besides that, steep looks fun to play but i don't like sports game, and why do they keep making zombie games? Why is this fad still alive? I mean i kind of understand DR4, but the other two? They even showed ten minutes of gameplay of days gone like it was something new and not the usual zombie game.
And i don't get the hype for the Kojima game, since it's basically a perfume ads, I'll be interested when they'll show some gameplay.

I probably won't play it till a few years after it is released but the new deadrising looks fun and like the mall setting for some reason

Best in show:
Zelda
Nier
Yooka-Laylee

Interesting but need more details:
Death Stranding
Berserk Musou
Spider-man

No hope:
For Honor
Skyrim
Paper Mario

I feel like I'm missing some, but otherwise this was an alright E3, feels better than last years.

confirmed for casual

Cuphead has a confirmed PC port at launch and OSX/linux sometime afterwards

South Park 2 and Forza Horizon 3. Did anybody remember that M$ announced a Phantom Dust remaster for Xbone and W10? They just gave up on the supposed reboot

Of course hes a casual