#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: The Sound Of Sensha-do Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PREPARE FOR E3 OFFENSIVE #OPLostWood:
>>>/gamergatehq/323814
5. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
6. GAWKER IS DISSOLVING. WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN OF GAWKER'S FORMER STAFF'S FUCKUPS
>>>/gamergatehq/324724

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- pastebin.com/ueUjXgh8
- www.oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/critical-distance-has-more-than-a-dozen-conflicts-of-interest-with-silverstring-media/2225/
- gamesense.co
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4ng0uf/industry_steamspy_has_caught_what_looks_like_a/

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kpkNt
archive.is/0mihF
twitter.com/cxarli
exhentai.org/g/936796/eced934905/
archive.is/ZYe4c
twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/742847523430273025
twitter.com/KIaAmuan/status/523054044298760192
twitter.com/hashtag/UncleBuck?src=tren
archive.is/aiTpX
patreon.com/GameMakersToolkit?ty=h
archive.is/x1206
a.uguu.se/h3UHGHKEIyMn_HonestTrailers-Wreck-ItRalph.webm.
tsumino.com/Book/Info/22732/1/nee-chan-no-sakauramix-nee-chans-unjustified-ragings
twitter.com/TrumpPatriot4/status/742856711187222528
archive.is/6BxT8
youtu.be/64Pw45hnBHs
lewdgamer.com/2016/05/25/south-korea-arresting-players-teaching-feeling/
twitter.com/Lopiky1
twitter.com/dogrunes/status/742921226599817216
archive.is/98D9e
twitter.com/StephenAymond/status/742765060444028928
archive.is/d8ilV
myowngalpal.tumblr.com/
europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2009_2014/documents/libe/dv/11_revframework_statute_/11_revframework_statute_en.pdf
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/742631746269630464
twitter.com/LolicOnion
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/742969368699604992
archive.is/r6KTr
archive.is/qcoYj
archive.is/jPK49
archive.is/TMZgU
twitter.com/filmbuffcw/status/742904740476911616
archive.is/juimO
youtube.com/watch?v=w-NshzYK9y0
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/743010874659508224
christiansinpakistan.com/swedish-church-to-collect-funds-to-build-mosque/
archive.is/KEzQG
twitter.com/Nero/status/743066157402468352
twitter.com/Nero/status/743071546416189440
twitter.com/Nero/status/743082221121245184
techdirt.com/articles/20131204/10434025453/dhs-puts-witness-trial-over-legality-no-fly-list-no-fly-list-making-her-late-her-testimony.shtml
techraptor.net/content/its-not-possible-to-release-gears-of-war-4-in-japan-heres-why
twitter.com/i_Bo_Da7m/status/743103818578165760
twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/743106052380622848
youtube.com/watch?v=Ge9pHidD8sc&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What was her name?

Daily reminder that now we're against The Media, Corrupted Journalists, Social Justice Warriors, Feminists, Marxists, Communists, Hipsters, The Indie Clique, Politicians, MS, Google, IGDA, Tweeter, Tumblr, 4chan, Something Awful, Livejournal, ASEAN, Wikipedia, Gawker, Vice, UN, Zionists, Reptilians, Illuminati, Bankers, Freemasons, Wall Street, Silicon Valley, Hollywood, Scientology, Dallas PD, Rothschild, Bloomberg, Giuliani, The Shadow Goverment, Bilderberg, Committee of 300, Skull and Bones, Scroll and Key, Wolf Head, Book and Snake Societies, CFR, Trilateral Commission, Majestic 12, Viacom, Comcast, Monsanto, Canada, South Korea, UK, FEMA, DARPA, NSA, CIA, FBI, ISIS, Interpol, Jihadists, Mossad, Anonymous, Greys, Anunnaki, Bohemian Grove, and Knights Templar.

Good luck.
Long Live Holla Forums.

Gender warriors on suicide watch.

archive.is/kpkNt

Can someone explain this to me like I'm a retarded? What does it mean for us? Does the government have more control now?

Censored benis

Miyamoto plz

Is that real?

Try >>>Holla Forums612983

never EVER find out before you freak out
its super gay

Posted in another thread, but not verified yet.

If it's not, then we'll just have to meme it into existence.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Bravo Eiji Aunoma
r
a
v
o

E
i
j
i

A
u
n
o
m
a

I'm 99.9% certain that's fake.

I think that's an early discard design for Oculass.

Old bread: archive.is/0mihF

Lewd machine.

Basement

twitter.com/cxarli

Is this the dude that Marche sometimes posts?

GET BACK IN THE BASEMENT

exhentai.org/g/936796/eced934905/

archive.is/ZYe4c

YES

Yep. It is

Yeah, I thought so. Something about it looked off.

Sjweebs who some claim to be longtime berserk fans crying about rape.

It dont even matter
shits funny and will trigger more retards

Some retard namefag keeps arguing the same shit without any facts to back it up.

It's really a bunch of bullshit. "Net Neutrality" just established common carrier status. All that means is that it's like a phone - you pay for the service, you can dial whomever you want.

The government hasn't moved to restrict the content on the internet or how you can access it, nor does this give them the capacity to do so.

Reminder that Ben has kids.

Reminder that GETs are important

Oh, you mean those cosmetic rings that were useless, aside from a bug that prevented Like-Likes from attacking you? Yeah, you totally owned Aonuma with that image, Ben. Bravo.

You know, at this point, they're just stomping and screaming because they can't get Japan to bow to them. You'd think these dipshits would be happy with "a game starring Zelda isn't out of the question, if we can figure out what Link is doing in the game," but no. Link has to be a woman, because diversity. Can't have an existing woman who's a central part of the series have her own game, no. It has to be Link. Because reasons.

Lovely 3rd Reich trips right there.

That's edited. I know Val was dumb enough to put quads for that post.

I agree, GETs are very important

ULTRA REKT WEEBFAG

We should all trust ben you goy :^)

I want lying namefags to hang.

Corporations can't pull some shit where they throttle your bandwidth for using a competitor's site.

I know. Let that be a lesson.

SCREENSHOTS CAN BE DECEPTIVE
Even though most retards we're up against have no idea how to pull off the simple thing I just did.
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

It was a disguise from a ring, you faggot. How many dicks does this guy suck?

Quints are just quints, nigger. Anything above that is a GET

Also, Val's retarded ass thought they were quads

AND YOU

Time to sleep for me, take care of Gilda meanwhile.

Well they wouldn't spite people properly otherwise. I'm pretty sure that's what they want.

They're not fans asking for new things because they like them. It's about forcing things on people until they stop complaining about it. The outrage is the point for the journos. Breaking people is the point of the small-time politicians. If you just force things through until no-one bothers to complain about it anymore they've won.

No, they'd accept Zelda as a protagonist. They just want a woman, they don't care about the rest of the writing or characters. The response to 'What would Link do?' Is 'WHO CARES GIVE US A FEMALE'.

Sankyuuuu.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Conjured lightning to destroy my internet line
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting

I still think you should remove the 'lightning internet line' line. It does feel a bit too personal to you rather than refering to gamergate

Speaking of gets, who got the other one?

Everytime Japan uncaringly makes them helplessly bitch and scream is euphoric.

Can't wait until the next Senran Kagura is announced.

Every time I've seen them request "Zelda as the protagonist," they always described her as something that essentially boils down to "Link with tits." Oh, but don't inform them of what Zelda's true strengths are, because they'll just reply with "fuck canon, give Link with tits."

Probably because turning Link into a female would be met with opposition from tons of people.

I think you're right.

Slav + Nip collaboration vidya when?

what else Ben can be?

He can never be reasonable.

And he can never be

butthurt

a pedophile

Let's make Zelda the protag. You know, just to please them.
Would she talk? Or would she be a blank slate just like Link?
There's too many questions you'd have to address.

There's also the fact that Skyward Sword has now intrinsically linked the Triforce pieces to their respective owners, so how would you have a protag with Wisdom and a (presumably) Royal Link with courage?

It would make no sense storywise.

I can see the articles now:

Also on Kotaku:

>White
>Male
>Hetero
>Cis
>Privileged

Well the women on stream where doing that, running Link around naked and shit.

That's ok, but DOAX3 is problematic.

He can never be decent.

This. As a privileged white male, he doesn't have the right to speak about gender issues.

Have it in a different genre, either a puzzle game or strategy game

twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/742847523430273025

Retweeted this, he's mad about Gakwer getting fucked as well. If only they had a Patreon like Randi Harper :^)

Id play a handheld game with zelda as a protag using magic and dungeous to problemsolve instead of killing directly. Could be great. Or could be shit like crystal chronicles daggerboy wii.

He's right that Thiel is pretty fucked up even if I'm not complaining about him helping take out Gawker.

Looks like (((Nate Silver))) needs to be added to The List

I always said they could make a legend of zelda game where you play as both characters, either coop or have you switch between them, makes puzzles accordingly for link and zelda's moveset.

Lets hold of on swapper characters after the shitjob that was triforce heroes.

doesnt make Gawker any less shit though or Hulk wrong in what he did

twitter.com/KIaAmuan/status/523054044298760192
Scanning [email protected]/* */ before it burns to the ground, and I found this.

Ben can never be sympathetic.

This type of deceptive argumentation gets me pretty stymied. Unless Link stumbles on a magic Gerudo Mask or something, a female Link just shouldn't happen.

Did you use the HTML editor?

Hence me not complaining about the destruction of Gawker. The thing is that Thiel is very much involved with Facebook and he helped found Palantir Technologies which does an insane amount of datamining and privacy invasion. This guy is an enemy who also happens to hate another enemy, not a friend.

Why is link sad that he isn't a woman?

Puzzles would be cool, but Zelda puzzles usually aren't even remotely hard so that game would be bad.
I also don't see how Puzzles are going to be what defeats Ganon.

I see Zelda as a strong political force, who can use her influence to attract allies and keep enemies at bay.

As a strategy game? That could definitely work. But people will complain because most SJW can't into strategy.

How about we just give a teenage Link a powerup that lets him genderbend as needed to complete "puzzles?" (Controlled access to different areas, along with certain strengths and weaknesses).

Give us a Skyward Sword-like Zelda in terms of personality and personal connection, and she can tease Link about it.

That way, we can get Ranma 1/2 style shenanigans, make our dicks rock hard, and please the SJW.

twitter.com/hashtag/UncleBuck?src=tren

D I V E R S I T Y
D
I
V
E
R
S
I
T
Y

Slut Link that has to turn female and sell her body to earn rupees when?

Welp, prepare yourselves.

Maybe :^)

Obviously they'd need to be harder if it wasn't an action game, may need to bring in outside dev help

English voice is clearly a woman.

Why do american dubs always sound so artificial? That's not how Americans actually talk in conversations, is it? This artificial sounding is what puts me off of most dubs.

eh, it's not that bad. Doesn't have the passion of the japanese voice, but at least it's not ashley burch

English dubs are typically devoid of character when compared to their Japanese counterparts.

I was thinking dungeon keeper style as a smaller game.

Ehh the jap voice sounds a bit tomboyish. The english version does not capture it as well. Who is it though voicing morgan? I recognize it.

Ashley Burch :^)

I can't say I really like either voice, to be honest. It's alright, could be worse.

I'm pretty sure they don't want to bump the difficulty so that kids can still play. That's why I'd be so worried about a puzzle game from them.

It's how you're told to do it. You can blame direction 99% of the time.

Nah, I'd know her if I heard her now.

Oh.

But she already has a character perfect for her user

He wants to be the little girl.

Makes sense. She was Aika in the anime.

how dare you deny the queen of nerds the redheaded nerd character she was born to play, user :^)

oh god please no

Well there'd be the same concern with strategy games then.

I recognizer for edea in bravly default.

You fucking monster.

Wrong sjw.

hark at this lads

He's a hero. Shut up.

Thanks.

Nah, its lucifer dropkicking satan. Thiel is the lesser evil.

Weeks old. Already been posted multiple times and webm'd.

Bait

Nice dubs but at least post the new one

Pretty subjective, Facebook's a lot more dangerous than Gawker in my opinion, Gawker is just in your face about being utter slime.

So making sure that someone has equal footing in a lawsuit makes them Satan?

It's like you have no fucking clue who Thiel is, nor the thing he's put his money behind

Our feminist and SJW friends are almost at their snapping point. They're one mental breakdown away from insanity.

I only post the best .gifs because they take bloody ages to upload.

did you REALLY spend 3mbs worth of time (probably about 2-3 minutes of internet being slow as it uploads) just for a .gif as shit as that? really mate?

That one faggot in every other thread here.

I've decided to grow out my beard and eventually wear nonprescription "problem" glasses so that way when I'm BTFO SJWtards and goons with sexy women in my games and refusing to give them anything but mockery it'll make one hell of an emotional wound. Plus, I've actually started to like this thing. Problem is lately my mustache has been fucking getting caught in my mouth while eating. I can't break the combo if I want it to be authentic.

What do, goobers?

archive.is/aiTpX

Tweet now archived.

ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF

Will these people that obviously don't know anything about video games just fuck off already?

Is this bait?

Shit, did I literally forget I already posted in this thread? Might have to get my memory checked out.

That HAS to be a parody account

At least they'll never turn Metroid into a woman.

Aim better with the fork, faggot.

Friendly reminder that this man gets 1,200 on Patreon.

this is the most autistic post i've seen in this entire thread

You can trim facial hair without actually shaving it all off.

I REALLY want to say he knows what he's doing, and he's saying Halo to jab at us, but I'm really not sure.

Time and time again they've proven, yes, they are that retarded.

So I don't know.

how? who's this guy?

He was an early investor in Facebook and started PayPal. So he wanted to make money? Are you going full PR fag and taking the SJW bait here in regards to casting him as a villain for being a rich conservative?

You are the ultimate cuck

Thiel is more of a cancer than Denton could ever hope to be, he just does it in underhanded ways

isn't this the same thing that tranny said about trans metroid?

"I won't rest until every character is trans" or some shit like that? I don't have the screens on this pc

Trying to seriously talk NN on Holla Forums hasn't been possible for over a year. There's an Kurisu avatarfag who spams the shit out of it every time someone tries to talk about it. I'd take whatever is said there with a grain of salt.

At worst net neutrality is short-sighted, favoring the current best decision but risking future government meddling. Considering the infrastructure for a censorship-free Internet is being built and is almost ready, I think it's smarter to trust them for now. It's either that or the Internet gets fucked right NOW. For the record I personally would prefer the government step out of pretty much everything.

britishgaming, everyone

Thiel is part of Bilderberg and advocates for it to be a secret meetup of Globalists. I praise him for going against Gawker, but I'm not naive enough to ignore that he's part of a problem we are also fighting against.

He's still on Facebook's board. The same company that's going full SHUT IT DOWN over muslim refugees. He also runs a huge datamining company that tried to kill wikileaks. Noone gives a fuck that he's a cuckservative.

I seriously feel like spamming pic related to all the journos and dumbasses begging for that

Not a co-founder. He just helped jumpstart Kikebook, but you're right on everything else

You should really look more into the companies Thiel has founded/co-founded. Don't be an idiot and take his side just because he helped shoot down Gawker

patreon.com/GameMakersToolkit?ty=h

I play video gaems! my favourite character is the halo on my nintendo system.

That posted in like 15 seconds.

how can i get money on patreon for doing nothing

i need it

do it

He posts that almost every thread. Where have you been, mate?

endcancer and joshchan shills are infesting Holla Forums, good luck discussing anything there

Someone shoot that entitled degenerate retard.

The first one smells like guilt by association. If he supports Trump, he isn't pro-rapefugee.

Didn't they already try that and had it flop horribly because the game sucked?

Goddamn, I could shoot st the sky and the bullet still would hit that thing's chin.

It reads like they are joking.
But I don't know who that is, so I don't know.

God PopTV really fucked over IMPACT today. Jesus.

Maybe if you stupid niggers WOULD FUCKING ARCHIVE BEFORE POSTING.

Like for real, its not hard.

Get his dick out of your mouth already

I've seen it at least once before but usually I'm polite to people but then I came here to share a good video i thought was good and everyone was mean to me so no holding back.

The problem is that he still enables it by being part of it, like how Obama ends up enabling terrorism by refusing to take a stance against radical Islam

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

You're really sperging out. Tone down your fucking autism.

so another one of those "critics" that read stuff on the internet as source for their videos?

I don't think so. You might be thinking of Bombshell, but that was a 3D Realms-era Duke character (was meant to be in DNF, think it was also the chick Duke rails at the end of D3D) who got her own game.

At least, I think she did. I don't know if it's released yet or not.

archive.is/x1206

But wait, there's more!!

What? That's fairly tame user.

I refuse to believe this person is serious.

When will Emma kill herself

I like bullying you.

Charity started a tax evader that has mysteriously dropped off the face of the earth when she was found out, who is also taking time off from her UN work CAUSE OH MY GOD FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS AS A RICH CUNT ARE SO HARD GUYS I AM SO OPPRESSED.

Christ…

But how can gamers do that? You killed gamers, remember?

You are not even trying your puny dogass face

PANAMA
A
P
E
R
S

Charity is always a scam.

Explain, I don't get it?

Good thing most don't actually like EA
kek
I can't believe Hermione turned out to be such a cunt, I had a huge crush on her as a kid

It released a few months back in pretty much a broken state.

That's who I was talking about, and they don't even know a damn thing about the subject or what this means.
Without net neutrality, their ISP could literally prevent you from coming to this site because they don't like it.

That's all well and good, but it's not realistic. Especially when they control construction, which means I can't lay new cables to open my own ISP. (And even if I could, I still have to peer with one of the big guys).
At the same time, if they would let anybody lay cable, you get pic related, and now I can't even work on the lines I own because of that clusterfuck hanging above my head.

Regulation needs to be minimal but rational, and finding a balance while still making sure customers are adequately protected can be tough. The issue is, the government can't fix all of this, the corrupt bastards who run your local municipality need to ease up, too.

Are the mods over there the same way? Or will they just not intervene because no rules are broken.
I don't touch Holla Forums because it's autism city.

you could have made her pure with your dick

I NEVER ENDS

Well, no bad taste at least.

Yeah, I don't know what the fuck EA was thinking, going "OH, BY THE WAY, WE SUPPORT THIS CHARITY BECAUSE DIVERSITY" when everyone who knew about it learned that it was part of a tax scam.

I've pretty much given up outside of a few threads to follow/discuss things I use. It's not even safe outside the fix your shit threads. Even before those threads it was borderline unusable.

Yeah, it's time-consuming. The good news is that once you're caught up it should be a lot easier if it's updated more frequently.

Once again feel free to ask any questions you might have, and thank you for your work.

Goodbye, EA. On top of fucking over small studios, now you're donating to a scam like you want to bleed money. I have a feeling that 2017 is when the second vidya crash will come.

Finished skeleton animation when?

For her

E L E C T R O N I C
L
E
C
T
R
O
N
I
C

A R T S
R
T
S

So heforshe wants men to pledge and get committed to it, a tax sca-..charity set up by hermione actress. The article implies getting committed like marriage, with a not so subtle jab that women are afraid of that type of commitment. People also used to say the phrase getting committed, to an insane asylum. Which heforshe reads like, one that is run by the inmates.

can someone explain what this means

why is she the worst enemy of gamergate? who is she?

I never saw a shill being banned and CP used to stay there untouched for a few hours. I would say the moderation is reeeeaaly laid back

I braced myself before clicking that link and still got whiplash.

OK guys, how do we publicize how anti-gamer and anti-facts EA is?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GARBAGE

eh typo, that should be

Holy shit. This is the Great Tribulation

golly I wonder why

It's a reference to a shitty attempt at a parody.
Check 3:24 in a.uguu.se/h3UHGHKEIyMn_HonestTrailers-Wreck-ItRalph.webm.

Wew. They're jumping the shark left and right

For her

Its a meme. Someone wrote an article about how the chick from Wreck it Ralph was the worst nightmare of gamergate a while ago.

Well at least I'll be dead before the SJW paradise happens.

Keep lying to yourself, s/h/it/ters

Nope. It's a reference to a video:

I wonder if someday somewhere one of them will think for a second before posting bullshit like this.

wait where did the god part come from?

I've heard worse

I still can't git over it when I realized she voiced in trails in cold steel

that is Emma Watson's "we don't hate guys" feminist group right?
EA is everything wrong with the gaming industry right now.

Should I? How do I go about it though. Do I just sent it on a zip file?

Its her "We don't hate guys, now its time for guys to fix the world the way we want it" feminist group

Just reply to them with the picture and a link to the doujin.

Twatter can't into zips.

fucking scam.

Particularly when women under 30 already outearn men.

More like a 100yr sentence to male jail

send that pic with a link to the doujin on that page you got that pic from and tell them this is fem link done right.

You are Squidgirl user. Been a long time since I've seen you post that. Don't worry. He posts that every time when he notices it. He just wants that people keep archiving so that nothing is lost. No hard feelings.

i havent worked on it in a few days…. sorry was playing vidya

please no bully

I just read that doujin a few days ago.

Heh. Small world.

Talk shit and send them pages of the doujin. When they get uppity start sending them the bad end pages

Female Link losing to Ganon and then Ganon enslaving all the girls into his harem is one of my fetishes. A shame that one focuses so much on violence.

Sauce trips?

tsumino.com/Book/Info/22732/1/nee-chan-no-sakauramix-nee-chans-unjustified-ragings

Grabbed it just before I did. Damn you.

Here ya go

I don't know why, but sneaking is really comfy in morrowind. Anyone else getting comfy?

Thank

That was cute.

I'm always comfy, user. I always steal the glass armor right away.

That nee-san is fucking perfection.

I mean your image.

do you like my image i made

Never forget: we are the FutureMachine

No. You missed the obvious pun. You are dead to me.

when i open this image it goes wrong

what pun?????????????

con-squider the follow-ink?

My reaction to that image is confusion.

Thanks.

Squiderally retarded

IS THAT FUCKING BURCH? I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL SHOOT UP ATLUS USA IF THEY HOIST THAT ENTITLED, POORLY SKILLED, WENCH ON ME AGAIN WITH NO DUAL ADUIO OPTION

twitter.com/TrumpPatriot4/status/742856711187222528

You'll never be this cucked

hopefully atlus may have immunised themselves against her. Have any voice actors who did leading roles ever returned to voice another leading character? I know the english yosuke was a minor role in 3, but I can't think of many others who returned.

By giving her one game as Rise, they may have made it impossible for her to voice another Persona game.

Is he completely out of his fucking mind

Bit of a distortion, he's saying he wouldn't bomb them not that he'd give them the country. I mean yes that's completely cucked still but not quite as bad as it implies.

Canada is the new France. Surrendering before war is even declared on them.

I want to leave this country, Holla Forums.
Please help.

Is such thing even possible? His cuckold scale is over the limit of my scouter.

Article archive: archive.is/6BxT8

youtu.be/64Pw45hnBHs

Youtube removing monetization from unwanted elements?

I feel for you, Canadian.
I'm Korean

No, she was also Rei in Persona Q before she butchered Rise. And yes Atlus rehashes voice actors.

Come down south.
not like it's much better

>South Korean
Are the stories of how cucked your feminist goverment is true?

Yes it is.
Because I wrote them

Washington!?!?

might take you in if he hasn't died of thirst yet.

skeleton animator fag here
guys.. you have to help me out here. i want out of this country

They're arresting people for playing Teaching Feeling, what do you think?

I have a spare room. It's hot as fuck here but it's mostly not on fire
we can cuddle

>Not MOTHERFUCKING PLAYER ONE
MaSu is still awesome, though.

Apparently it is Cassandra Lee Morris

wewI feel sorry for the bros in Canada

You have any sources on that?
That sounds fucking insane.

So Edea from Bravely Default, Gust from Neptunia and Leafa from FAO?

Holy fucking shit. I mean I've probably said that a lot since the beginning of all this, but holy fucking shit. This man is dangerously out of his fucking mind. He's all but saying there will be no retaliation for and attack by ISIS on Canada. Any of you Cucknadians that aren't into being beheaded, raped, blown up or participating in other traditional terrorist past times should start the process of becoming legal Hockey-Americans ASAP.

In Korea? Just go and check GookAnon's twitter.
Everything said about Teaching Feeling is true, and maybe worse.

I WANTED TO POST MY IMAGE HERE BUT WHEN I DELETED IT TO TRY AGAIN IT PUT ME BACK ON THE CATALOGUE AND I DIDNT REALISE AND I ACCIDENTALLY MADE A THREAD INSTEAD HELP HELP HELP

lewdgamer.com/2016/05/25/south-korea-arresting-players-teaching-feeling/

If it happens, would it even be worthwhile to assassinate him?

Just delete thread.

Yes, like this one.

Stay safe out there Gook user. One day you shall be liberated.

Ah that's why it sounded familiar. Not bad, I can live with Ms. Mrgrgr.

I really need to actually play Jets N Guns. Fucking loved MaSu's music in Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams. Excellent game too, I highly recommend it.

Just read the entire article, and I feel like pointing out some important parts about this article:
>Trudeau said that “Canada is committed to having a military engagement in the fight against ISIL (ISIS) but in a helpful and substantive way. We have made the decision that we will pull out the CF-18’s and ending the bombings that Canada has been involved in, and we will be doing something else.”
I'm not entirely sure what "the bombings" are, but it sounds like Trudeau is stopping routine bombings. Doesn't say specifically if Canada's forces will forgo bombing entirely.

Because that never ever backfired on America.

All in all, sounds like Trudeau is stopping routine bombing and instead opted to fuck up in a different manner.

Now in webm form.

It'd be better to do it before Canada is taken over by sandniggers I'd think.

Thanks for archive. Its an overstatment that tweet, no statment of surrender in the article. But the dangerous part is we are traning the people and somehow edpecting to go back and fight for their shithole. They have tasted decadance and wont be leaving canada moron.
That and the lie about canada being free.

Das juden

Remember that Shimoneta is actually a documentary about South Korea.

And reading that, if I am not mistaken, canada is fighting isis more than the states currently before the change.

I'd take up your offer but I'm already in a relationship.

(checked, really nice)
Jesus, so this is what happens when SocJus has a country by its balls.

The article is a month old, and if I remember right, is a weird site that claims that trump is great for isreal.

everyone

here it is

my image

it's a nice image, user

Get that damn daki already

Jesus Christ, user. Are you doing this on purpose?

>Implying FutureMachine is not a reference to a future Machinae Supremacy song as in "Reanimator (March of the Undead part 3)".
Jets N Guns is outdated, but awesome. It's a side-scroller shooter like Gradius, with a focus on destroying things instead of dodging bullets.

user, you must be tired.
Rest, you can try posting your image again tomorrow.

Penn Jillete is that you?

Is Emma Watson still on her year long feminism vacation?

It's fake, the actual quote is him saying he thinks it's more effective to train local ground forces against them. Learn to recognize obvious bullshit next time.

That's a cute pic, mang

nice modern art

Why did you post an image of Naked Snake in front of a brick wall?

No, it's Danny DeVito.

I just gave a synopsis here:

Its bull, but I 2ould be unsuprised if any country invaded canada that he would kiss boot, from isis to russia.

So did anyone catch the news about Obama secretly supporting ISIS. Is the media going to bite on this?

He'd have to fight Melonpan over it.

It's been exposed by Wikileaks a year ago, user. But they're not going to run it because "muh racizzzism!"

Holy shit I can post again!

I missed most of the E3 habbenings. Net took a shit and when I got back, Holla Forums was broke.

How'd we end up?

Great. Once those retards try to reach out to them and start dropping like flies they'll have no fucking choice but to see.

I was worried I was actually going to have to somehow save that Laura waifubro.

Its getting real hard to tell nowadays.

SHOW ME YOUR DICK

I'm looking forward to playing the best Elder Scrolls game in years: Zelda.

/'/;.;'.;l'.;lp

Moviebob had a fit
polygon on suicide watch
journos had nothing to say on nude objectification as expected.
neofag feel betrayed that their shitty fanfic wasn't listened to

Death is to good for you.

People are really never going to let Todd live down mountains, are they?

I'll buy it used and already own a Wii U

Are you a QT3.14 trap or gamer girl GO HOME?

Seriously though, I left off in the middle of memeing on Bethesda. Anything else notable happen? More of the whole (((PLAYERS))) bit?

whats wrong with nintendo? i like them the best

Linkle deconfirmed. SJWs saltier than a pretzel factory.

user if Nintendo puts out a game you like that isn't censored buy that shit show them if they aren't morons there is money in it for them. Refusing to buy anything once someone has done something to piss you off will just eventually lead to you playing nothing new.

I myself will check out #FE when it gets bargain bin'dprobably neverI'm fine with that

Doesn't matter.

Now listen.

if you left during bethesda, you probably saw it, but EA supporting and trying to bring in HeForShe was worse than any player crap they could have pushed

Post more of that.

Post more of that.

support good games and they'll keep making them.
that's the theory anyway

user if Nintendo puts out a game you like that isn't censored buy that shit show them if they aren't morons there is money in it for them. Refusing to buy anything once someone has done something to piss you off will just eventually lead to you playing nothing new.

twitter.com/Lopiky1

Why are there so many SJWeeb cucks who make passive aggressive tweets about how it is ok for Nintendo to censor games?

acid your waifu a dino!

In addition to SJWs throwing a fit as usual over the aforementioned South Park and no Linkle, Treehouse still exists of course, but at least Nintendo is making Pokemon great again.

Hello?

Post more of that.

archive.is/98D9e

Really, WTF, guys? First Obama provided support to ISIS, now this? Is the shit about the terrorist being an FBI asset going to be true as well?

love it

twitter.com/Lopiky1

Why are there so many SJWeeb cucks who make passive aggressive tweets about how it is ok for Nintendo to censor games?

Bootyful. I especially like how the last panel drives that retard moe home.

Last fucking thing I ever expected to see again.

They censor everything out of their games that is even remotely sexual unless it's naked pubescent boys.

They region lock shit and that's really dumb

What happened to the site just now?

Anyway, if you want some high-quality entertainment, catch up on the Ubisoft presentation.

Treehouse. Just Treehouse.

That and amiibos, how they've been neglecting their IPs and handling of the Wii-U in general. Though I suppose they are not quite *as* jewish when compared to the rest of the competition.

I don't even get what the big deal is.
Link is always pretty androgynous, and this installment is no different. Look at those fucking hips.

twitter.com/StephenAymond/status/742765060444028928

This was dedicated to the gays in Orlando. If this was dedicated to you, would you be pissed?

I agree these things are bad but I still like them best.

What actually is Treehouse?

Are you new?

They're in charge of localizing all their shit.

cancer

Feminazis want to colonize Nintendo.

He visited that office after Hillary had been replaced as Secretary of State. That said this shit is starting to look pretty fishy on Obama.

Who revealed those recent ISIS ties obama has?

HIllary's e-mails.

I always loved how morrowind glass armor looked. One thing I had a problem with is how shit medium armor is in morrowind. Even the top tier shit is not that much better than glass armor and you have to do an expansion to get those.

Really? What did they imply or say?

There's something going on in the background for sure. Trump should take this shit to the morning talk shows and nuke them from orbit. Force the rats to come up with a bullshit explanation at least.

archive.is/d8ilV

You know it's fantasy because they said they were going to play Wii-U at the end.

Reminder that Gilda wants Vivian's face on her ass at all times.

C'mon, you can do better than that!

I like how when guys or anyone they hate take pictures of booth babes they need to ask permission or be ridiculed

but these people do it, and its to shame the women who are just doing their job.

(checked)
you spelled "possess" wrong, missing the fourth "s" at the end

God these people are retarded. When are companies just going to start out right mocking them? They're your fucking enemy at this point.

God bless you, Godfrey.

I'm stating to believe that all this Link should be a woman nonsense is just an attempt to make my head explode so they can piece it back together only with a feminists brain inside.

In a sane world, people suggesting link should be a woman would be locked up in the funny farm. Soon the sane people will be locked up and the crazies will be in charge (and purging one another)

This guy is a troll, but I wonder if anyone will be stupid enough to take the bait.

fuck I can't

Well duh, I wouldn't have liked it if I didn't know that. Just found it funny.

Here's the E3 Persona trailer if you guys are curious.

He's not just a troll. It's satire for people in the know

Thanks.

Nice ID trips.
And yeah, they hate the booth babes because they will never look half as good as they do.

I'm telling you, I had a solution up above in
Make genderbending a game mechanic that's central to the story. It would (hopefully) please them, and it could still be fun and not shoehorned in.

its utter fucking nonsense, these people are just children crying because they didn't get their toy

Thing is, there seems to be a lot of female presentation on E3 so far, why aren't they supporting them? Are they just not good enough?

this is the doggie RACE in dofus/wakfu
its not human and an actual dog person race unlike Miranda who is a human

Do you publish these on Fumblr or somewhere?

IF EVENTS IN THE LAST TWO YEARS SHOULD INFORM YOU OF ANYTHING IS THEY CAN NEVER BE PLEASED!!!

Why is Cuck Burch so asspained about it?
He doesn't even have a Wii U to play this game.

Because they're never happy they can get everything they want but they'll still complain about shit. Progress never stops you know.

You don't fucking get it.
You don't cave to SJWs and false outrage, not once. "Link should be a woman" is a stepping stone in the process of appropiating male characters and subverting them.
Have you forgotten the "Samus is Trans" nonsense already?

"J-JUST MAKE THIS ESTABLISHED CHARACTER A GIRL, GUYS! IT ISN'T THAT HARD! FUCK ZELDA! GIVE US LINK WITH TITS!"

They got fucking Linkle, and look at how she was treated

I just recently began using the tumblr I had made for Operation Firefly to publish them. I also upload most of the stuff I draw to an imgur account because I was asked to a while ago so they could add the GG stuff to GG's gitgud's updates.

myowngalpal.tumblr.com/

Yeah, and if Bush did a few of the things Bin Ladin wanted, he would have been happy. Terrorism over!

Because she wasn't Link.

They want Link to be a woman cause ???

It's never good enough. Even if they got female Link they'd find something else to be pissed about, like if something bad happens to Link at any point in the game they'll go wooow way to promote victimization of womyn Nintendo

That looks more like a person that Miranda, who has cat ears and a fucking tail

That was because they didn't want new female characters, they want the male characters to be replaced with females.

Creating a new character is not the same as subverting an established one.

Samus is trans 2.0.

Okay thanks. I've been on Tumblr forever, but I've been fighting SJWs there since 2011. You may also want to make a Deviantart account for maximum circulation.

Yeah, what did they say?
Like they didn't give a shit that you have a whole new female character with her own strengths that's just as capable on the battlefield, they wanted a carbon copy of Link, except with tits.

I don't think even they know, at this point. It's just herd mentality.

from what i learned from all of this in the past few years, you dont fucking compromise with these people

If you give them an inch, they'll take a mile. You give them a foot, they'll take a leg. They'll be demanding more and more until eventually there'd be nothing left to give, and they'll be pissed at that regardless of having everything.

I thought Anthony Birch had died of utter irrelevance

Don't forget Ms. Male Character with boobs

That's what Sensitive Joss Whedon thought, right before he was thrown into their pot.

soon…

I can't wait for the showdown of Holla Forums and Holla Forums in this comics with regards to redpill. That'll be awesome to look forward to.

Critical theory, deconstruction and postmodernism is about tearing things down and discovering the hidden "oppression." It's not an ideology that can create. It can only destroy. They will never be satisfied.

There's a rumor going around right now the end of the Sony show was supposed to have a Red Dead demo but a the last minute it was replaced with that weird biker zombie thing (which seemed like a really weird closer when the trailer was earlier). This was, apparently , because the clip involved someone going in and shooting a saloon and they thought it would be disrespectful to all the dead fags. Well, they certainly would have gotten hitpieces, at least.

Reminder that Whedon was shitcanned by Marvel, and his career is basically over.

Will think about it. Deviantart scares me more than tumblr.

Yeah, you'd get the same reaction if they decided to say link is now a wolf in a furry world. Even more so if the furry community was pushing it as something that HAD to happen to progress society.

if link turned into a girl as a spell, then it would be fine

I don't think so he said he wasn't doing another Avengers after 2. Though you're right that I haven't seen him doing shit since, even though he said he left twatter to work on stuff.

To be fair, that's what happened with Linkle. The more porn we made, the more they hated her.

It will never end.

Hell with all this BAN GUNS nonsense I'm curious what would be next on the checklist once they get their way and shooting don't stop.

Unfortunately that didn't seem to work with Overwatch.

Well, it ain't a surprise if a staff member without name gets more attention than a former bubblegum-hair hob-goblin who smeared her face over every medium as possible.
Jealousy surely is strong in that creature.

More surveillance and SWAT teams on the streets.

Being honest here, I think the porn made it MORE popular.

Kojima was actually never friends with Hayter he was hired by localizer of MGS1 not Kojima. Kojima actually dislike him so much he forced him to re-audition for every game and the only reason why he stayed was because Kojima could not find a bigger name or anyone better.

No not for it to fail but the SJWs still love Overwatch. I thought all the porn would scare them off.

user, shhh, it's just a joke.

There was also that controversy where that one localizer shat on kojima and his writing and got fired due to his spergout.

can attest to that

if it wasn't the hundred of SFM porn being brought up everywhere, i wouldn't have acknowledged the games existence

Well, they're doing their best to hide it.

I asked this before, but no one answered. Is the sea lion named Ethics, or is that something my brain invented?

Yes it is.

I'm enjoying overwatch myself, it lets me fulfill my heal slut fantasies.

Also I find it kind of funny that the pink haired russian is the hardest character in the game to use properly, some twisted joke there from Blizz.

this "link is a girl" thing is them just wanting to prove that they have the power over this industry. if they can take a well established character and make it something else then every character is next.

How was their reaction towards that Kotaku article that made Blizzard into trying to delete every porn?

The only reason why there are so many shootings in the states is because in some places it's really easy to get a gun and in other places it's impossible or actually illegal to carry it into certain areas. It's why pretty much every mass shooting occurred at a gun free zone. It's why the states has less violent crime per capita than gun-free countries despite having so many shootings. Banning guns in the states would just make everything so much worse since all the guns that are out there are not going to be surrendered.

If only more devs would do this the real reason for censorship is that a lot of Japanese devs just don't care that much about their stuff. Most of them don't even realize people in the west know their name and they have tons of fans.

Yeah I think it's pretty fun too I actually really like playing as Zaria. I'm just bummed that I know the reason she was made the way she is and it kind of ruins the character for me.

He fought with Marvel/Disney behind the scenes on Avengers 2. They threw him in the trash. Stuff like this doesn't come out because the studio's force them to sign contracts that make them shut up about anything that goes wrong.

Yea and her skins are atrocious outside of the russian one.

How about the fact that women in Hyrule don't fight?
There's not a single female Hylian knight, nor any other combatant for that matter. Nobody would train her because it's not a traditional role for women.
The Gerudo aren't Hylian but a separate race, and are ostracized to the deserts of Hyrule, not to mention they are expected to serve Ganondorf, which pretty much excludes them as a potential option since he will always be there. Link also can't be one of the Sheikah because they exclusively serve the royal family. If you were to make Link a Sheikah, she's just doing her fucking job and you've eliminated any opportunity to paint her as a hero, and if you make her a Gerudo, she's going to be working under Ganondorf, and be way out of place as a hero. Not to mention that her profession would likely restrict her freedom to go adventuring. That could work for a linear game, but not an open-world and minimal-story game like Breath of the Wild.

You'd have to make it into a plot element in some fashion, which is doable, but it's pretty much restricted to the transformation approach since that's really all the series can do.

The art's pretty great. That example of Mei is not as thick as she could be, but that just pisses the SJW off even more so it's all good in my book.

Free speech, privacy, freedom of assembly, ungoodthink. If you disobey big Brother\Nanny, you and anyone you've ever cared about will be at risk of being un-personed.

Oh yeah I did hear about that but I also remember him saying around when he said he was doing 2 that he won't be doing another one.

There's the Shiekah.

europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2009_2014/documents/libe/dv/11_revframework_statute_/11_revframework_statute_en.pdf

The sad part is that Zarya would look fine as a character if the hair color was not so obnoxious. The style is fine but that bright pink makes me nauseous.

A gerudo character could work if that individual rebelled or was an outcast. The thing though is that would make for an interesting character on their own and would be much better to make them their own character than some female link. I don't understand what the big deal is where everyone spergs out at link for not being a girl when that is what he is destined to be. I mean, zelda is a strong fucking character in the series and no one mentions that. The three most powerful beings in the series are woman.

If we take majora's mask into consideration, then those giant are the creators in that universe, but it is unclear where they exactly are so the goddesses might be involved with that as well and just isolated it due to Majora being such a threat.

Bingo. Only the useful idiots would believe socjus actually cares about muh female representation shit. It's about trying to gain power.

Yea literally any other hair color and she'd be fine.

Welcome to neo-USSR

Oh I know I'm really into tall muscular chicks and dyed hair. Just something about the combination is just off and wrong.

I wish I hadn't asked.

BTW this is a short read. Small enough to distribute as-is.

I look forward to spending time with all of you faggots in badthink jail.

Do you think they'll let us play our video games there?

LOL, no. You will be forced to play their video "games"

see

or basically any tweet ive made about it
tumblr is really fucking steven universing it so expect some huge ass suicide death threats over not drawing trans junkrat soon

this chain is my favorite
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/742631746269630464

only IGDA or IGF approved indie games for social re-evaluation

twitter.com/LolicOnion
Does anyone know who this is? I saw them speak out about how shitty nintendo was for censoring but I could have sworn they supported it. They seem to be somewhat popular with various doujin translators and some of those were cucks.

Not too much from being a NEET on Holla Forums I suppose

Marvel Disney still also cares about the money. Social Josstice Waterboy was starting to look like a sperg at risk of fucking up the apple cart. But it was also Joshy boy who sperged at Sensitive Joss over some cockamamie "muh inherent violence in patriarchy of avengers 2", which iirc was likely about some dudebro in the theatre telling Josh to STFU during the movie, and told Josh to settle it outside. When Josh told the dudebro that he will not raise his fist and tipped his fedora, dudebro allegedly looked at Josh in a mixture of pity and disgust and called him a faggot before walking away. IIRC Anita did not want to let a big mark like Joss slip away from fem-fret at this stage of the con, but Josh needed to release his pent up toxic male anger at Joss, since Josh getting pegged with the Andrea Dworkin brand strapon was clearly not going soothe his inherent male violins. Trufax brah :^)

There was also some other shit about sjws getting triggered by black widow, the Chris Evan and Jeremy renner joke, but long story short. Joss thought he can play and live among the cannibals and not get eaten.

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/742969368699604992

what the shit twitter
I click on the url and just takes me to this
this is new

I thought that tweet was supposed to be a jab at people complaining about censorship? Sorry if I got something wrong.

It clearly seems to be, yes.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4nyr3j/virtual_rape_in_gta_v_woman_is_now_a_writer_for/

The dogrune person though seems to make fun of those who hate censprship but retweeted Nero and mombot in the past and some other stuff shitting on SJWs. So I am confused if they are shitting on people who hate nintendo or not.

OH MY FUCKING GOD, DID THEY NOT SEE THE DISLIKE BAR?!

Fucking EA

user the dislike bar is why she was hired I mean look at ghostbusters the more people hate you the more successful a feminist you are.

All they need are their sports monopolies, user. It's not like Bioware is a profitable company for them. Their only purpose now is virtue signaling.

I can't take anymore. Please have some good news for tomorrow.

"Your oppressing this poor woman so you can't say anything bad about us while we continue to slow gut Bioware like everything else we own"

Been mentioned on here already and there's a thread on Holla Forums about it. Bit worrying that you get your news from reddit, you get a pass if you're just a redditor trying to information share though.

Anyways check out this post from the thread, had some interesting info.

user, expecting competence from EA is like expecting that one kid in a multiplayer game not being butthurt. It just ain't gonna happen.

I still feel bad for how many people shat on James that used to be his friends. He seemed really bummed out during that follow up video.

THIS IS WHY THE FRENCH CARTOON INDUSTRY IS SUPERIOR

When is season 3? I want to see Amalia /ss/ Yugo.

[Grab] still not working.

Summer next year basically confirmed

there's been 2 seasons and marche only has one pic of miranda from the show that he posts. Is she not a regular character or something?

It's bretty good

Miranda has had a comic series, is in the game and is a supporting character for one episode while being in around 3 or 4 others

If it's just retweets he probably retweeted tweets he thought were mockworthy or something.

What the fuck is that even from?

Miranda is only in one episode of the show.

end of season 1 credits

nope

I noticed it a day or two ago.

You should tweet more of your miranda lewds at the creators, marche, so they know she's a popular character and include her in more episodes.

Then there's only one episode about her. I didn't remember her in the others.

Ziff Davis
owner of IGN and 1UP

archive.is/r6KTr

archive.is/qcoYj

-> archive.is/jPK49
-> private equity arm of Continental Illinois National Bank and Trust Company

archive.is/TMZgU

so, i guess, nothing will happened with gawker and their little minons websites. I have the feeling they getting stronger and maybe more political bias.

twitter.com/filmbuffcw/status/742904740476911616

How's old Aaron Diaz/dresdencodak taking the news, I wonder?

Crying alone in the corner while masturbating, the same as every night.

Too bad Nintendo isn't Sony Pictures USA.

They fired that lady didn't they?

The deal isn't even sealed yet. Ziff Davis also has a history of buying the competition and then dissolving them.

Yeah they're the EA of journalism. They bought and shut down 1Up and Gamespy and I think a few more.

I posted it in the Sadpanda thread. Neat.

Except they made a Zelda focused game over 20 years ago, for the CDI. Ignoring the fact that the Dresden Cloak fag is mouthing off on things he knows nothing about. He's very close to Zac Gorman in terms of not knowing what he knows nothing about

Too late to stop it now…

Yeah, and she was fired because they know Ghostbusters was a flop months before anyone else knew.

>you will never hold Aaron Diaz at gunpoint and force him to play through all of the Zelda CD-I games in a row

Is this capitalism?

No. It's some amalgamation of.. I honestly don't know what. It's so outlandish that I can't think of anything to compare it to.

I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. At best I'd make him give me twenty USD and force him to play Going Homo

Make him play gone homo forever so he can fully appreciate the rich depth and complexity of its gameplay.

SPEAKING OF WAKFU
another teaser for season 3 just got posted

A stair master has more game than homo does. I'm still mad about being tricked into it. I'm 100 times madder that Gaynor sewed the travesty on to System Shock
archive.is/juimO
had to fill captcha. sorry if my ID is different

That statement's clickbait in its most raw form.

The elf is fucking preggers again to a fucking god
jesus chris stop bringing more demigods into the world

NEVAR 5GET!

So sick of this shit

B-But it's sooo deep and thought provoking

There are too many entries for me to reaction image at, but this one caught my eye
Why is this American shit being pushed on us? Has Estonia signed off on this?

Could KF2 please add a female character that isn't tumblr bait.

I mean the game is a garbage fire at this point, the balancing is all fucked and the last patch is so bad everyone hates it, EVERYONE, even Reddit and fucking goons.

I could stomach Ana, she's a punk rocker archetype and I'm ok with that, but this one is clearly tumblr hipster b8 and I fucking hate it, bring back Ash or Ms. Foster.

Post >yfw you didn't buy Shilling Floor 2

I'm thinking of making an article literally giving psychological evidence for God undeniably being autistic if it exists and directly being the progenitor for it.

How many clickbait shekels will I reel in?

You'll get a beheading for calling Allah (blessed be it's name) autistic.

It's a bit sour since I love the fuck of KF1, but in the end, I'll just pirate it when the time comes, no more dosh on Tripwire

Yes, they share an universe. Our universe. With us and everything else ever created.
Connections only great minds can see.

Nice joke, but any mudslimes that come near me after everything I've learned about their cult are going to die.

If anyone's losing their head after fucking with me, it's them.

I can't tell if you're being facetious or not, so congratulations on that

Hey, wanna hear another joke?
Allahu akbar.

oh man, that's a killer joke user

I hope it catches on and blows up one of these days

Mashallah

But it was memed into occurring.

youtube.com/watch?v=w-NshzYK9y0

You can always move to Australia

Maybe his sister lets him plays her's. As children, they would have been told to share.

Expecting Anything.

Absolutely Halal, my brother.

On the one hand, that's very funny. On the other:

It's an unexpected Jih-ad.

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/743010874659508224

Fucking Neofags.

What would this do? How is that going ot make the game better in any way?

If this isn't a Shaun King, it's an Urkle.

Next you'll tell me the Hylians are white, not Japanese.

It's not making the game any better. They just want it because if you don't, you're a shitlord.

Well both of the races lives revolve around the dick.

Is the sketch based off will smiths daughter? Very skinny looking, pretty sure that's slim privilege too. Needs to be more healthy at all size body positive.

That's not how you spell "castrated son".

Have I ever seen willow and jaden in the same live shot footage? Because holyshit, the skirt wearing jaden 'how can our eyes be real' would make more frightening sense.

what is the grab button

check the boxes next to a few posts and click it. It makes a screenshot of those posts.

Highlight a post, then press grab, and you'll squeeze their booty through the internet, thoroughly bullying them and being super lewd in the process

Pure cancer.

In the options screen, there is a check box for screen capture. If you uncheck it, the Grab option at the bottom of the screen disappears. My guess is that the grab option is the grab a screen cap.

Soon, my rape palace shall be complete

Can we please get a non-binary, dragon-kin, transgender midget, differently abled elderly Link and Zelda?

You forgot somethingromantic.

Seems like polygon and faggots are still asshurt about people saying vagina bones. How retarded do you have to be to not get the joke.

I saw him make fun of Hillary and promote Trump, but I don't know if he is a censorship supporting faggot or not. I am pretty sure he does though since he mocked people who took his tweet seriously as in they referenced the past event.

I think Halo is a pretty cool guy. eh kills aleins and doesn't afraid of anything

This is America.

Can you imagine the control options? Trick question. Differently abled people should not be controlled but allowed to make their own decisions according to their own agency. :^)

You forget that according to Sharia, the law of the world's only feminist (((LGBTQA+))) religion, that is literally naked.
Get with the times you racist, it's the current year

Here's the real one, screencapped because I was indeed retarded
Still laughed and the reactions were very funny

AY YO
HOL UP
SO YOU IS SAYING?
WE WUZ PRINCESSES AND SHEIT?

Reminder that ShindoL is a cool dude.

ALLAHU GAYBAR

christiansinpakistan.com/swedish-church-to-collect-funds-to-build-mosque/

självklart

I like his art, not all his comics are to my personal taste, but the ones I like does the job gnome sayan. And he seems professional and courteous.
Contrast that to the sjw type artists, who seems sociopathic, need to up their drawing practice, yet still acts like their shit don't stink.

He also has a sense of humor and did this "face reveal" for april fools once.

I need archive links to articles and tweets about
Most preferably, "influential" people like game journalists or developers

I'm redpilling a friend.

Where is this from? Lokoks neat.

oh yeah, that's who he was. Well to be fair, his only voice lines were combat grunts. All up he probably had less lines than side characters

On the topic of Kratos, the game looked slow as fuck and shit.
I did like the part where you could beat the shit out of monster with you fists.

More games need that. Fists are an underrated weapon.

Sheeit, shindoL is gorgeous. dat's a delicious shoop source material Sense of humor is always a good litmus test.

I just saw the gameplay for Skyrim of zelda.
Looks pretty nice, guess I'll buy a WiiU second hand down the next generation.

archive.is/KEzQG

Math is too hard so we're going to replace it with diversity classes!

Garbage. At least Odin and Thor won't even be recognizable.

So in plain english, the blacks can't into math so they have to remove it from the curriculum in order for their statistics to look good.

Soon the average level of education in America will struggle to compete with the Kongo.

This should be a joke. It really ought to be.

Well what the fuck is some one majoring in inter-sectional campus politics gonna need math for? To count all the money they'll never earn?

If I was in deep in to Holla Forums I would probably think this is a (((plot))) to make the people retarded in order to keep them in check.
Implying it already isn't.

It's absolutely silly. Weak people make a weak society. A weak society makes a weak nation and a weak nation will fucking fall apart. There is no profit in this. What's the point of controlling people when they're completely useless? You can't even properly exploit them for a lack of efficiency and ability.

If you buy a Wii U right and update it you can still use loadliine, right?
I may get it after all, playing wii homebrew with the wii u gamepad seems comfy.

enjoy the ride while it lasts, and get off when it ends.

I don't want to give censortendo my money so I'll just buy it second hand.
I usually never to that but fuck 'em.

They will find a way.

offtpoic, but the threads slow. They revealed some new civ 6 stuff at E3. I don't know hwy they didn't show some stuff on the PC gaming show.

Why not just turn it into an AAA idle clicker game? They're popular among people and represent the be all end all of the simplification process.

I don't know what you are implying with that picture, but how will nintendo get my money if I buy it off a random faggot?

I also saw the fucking leaders.

Holy shit, why must they be uglier than before? At least before, the leaders looked OK. Some females were pretty good looking actually.

Then I saw Cleopatra, and I want to kill myself.

The art style is also so cartoonish, fuck sake Civ 6.

Gonna need an OC of Aunoma not giving a shit to what the feminists and SJW's crying about Link not being a woman.

Use these pictures of him as a template.

I was subscribed to him as well.

twitter.com/Nero/status/743066157402468352

Also do a "serious" one, including sauce for the quote..

Gotta shove it into these faggots' faces until they learn to not fuck with the creator's intencions.

Boy, trying to silence him really worked out this time

Better than that. If you make maths optional, only people who are interested in it will take it. Then, in a few years' time, the highest earning graduates will be the usual suspects. The diversity graduates will then wave this statistic as proof of racism/sexism and that more diversity training is needed to fix it. Maybe I'm jaded.

Nintendo is announcing a new RPG IP today

Wonder how it's going to be portrayed in the press
Wonder how it's going to be gutted by NOA

Too late, didn't bother saving it. I'll try something anyway I guess.

Depends on what it is

Here's the serious one, I dunno what the source of the quote is.

Woah great job val you cocksucker loving your picture

That's ok, I guess I'll look for the source to place it along with this pic.

Are there any articles documenting the retarded reactions to his statement? Would be nice to have Allum to do this.

Yeah, several, there's one on polygon, one on gamespot, another one I don't remember where, and overall a fuckton of salt on twitter

Ruglia stop stealing memes and posting them on twitter
I know you're watching

Milo is being harassed by mooslems
twitter.com/Nero/status/743071546416189440

considering the history and background of ziff it woudln't wonder me if there is shit hidden too.

not speaking about all the conections to Jewish-US Banks but keep this in mind.

There also own pcMag.

*they also own pcmag

Made another one, a bit cheekier
More sources where the salt is coming from ?

Of he is, he is gay after all.

This Moose?

There is one pussyhurt sandnigger in there, goddamn

I've seen them at awards shows with Will before.

Calling UK, Sweden, Germany, Austria, Canada and France!

You got kebab problems in your countries? Hire these men and they'll remove the kebab cancer faster than you can say Aloha Snackbar!

Syrians be crazy, yo.

Do you even know what you are saying?

They're eliminating ISIS as we speak brick by brick. When they're done, they'll be removing kebabs who are raping women in Europe. They need to be hired.

That's a new one on me.

I'm starting to think that the muslims might be right about the west being too weak to defeat them. At least there's always China.

Is it just
WE WUZ
the course?

It could make sense when you take automation into account, the weaker the people the more viable it becomes to cull them and reduce the population.

Really? I have no idea about them: When will they defeat ISIS?

They've been liberating cities that went under ISIS control and they're advancing to liberate more. They are eliminating the cancer, one lead to kebab at the time.

Syrians are mostly fine, their country is incredibly secular as alawites are in charge. Its like Iran would have been if the Iranian Revolution hadn't occurred, of course the US is actively trying to fuck them over. Assad goes to Christian churches and such at Christmas time.

Since we're at the end of the thread, I guess we can go offtopic a bit. I'm okay with the way workers now work, because limited-use workers means you'll actually bother building them past the first 50 turns of the game. Roads, I'll have to see in action before I make a decision on. Generally, 90% of my roads were just used to tie my cities together anyway up until the midgame, and I'd be pissed if I had to blow 2-3 entire workers on a single route. But we'll see. I'm happy to see selectable civics make their return, rather than the talent trees of Civ5. And it's nice to see that razing enemy capitals is back.

Also.
Might as well make Paul Bunyan the new leader of America. It drives me nuts that girl-power fags demand that literal established history change for their whims.

The art style confuses the fuck out of me. The UI is goddamned beautiful, and things like the weathered-parchment fog of war scream "grand sweep of history," which matches the setting better than anything that's come before. And then you get to the actual building/unit/leader models, and it's just a sharp, staggering step back from Civ5. It's unbelievable.

twitter.com/Nero/status/743082221121245184

#NotAllMuslims
#BanGunsNow

I know jackshit about syrians but I do know that the yanks want to fuck assad over because muh commies 2: mujaheddin bogaloo

FUCKING GAMERGAYS!!
PEOPLE JUST WANT TO ENJOY DISNEY LAND. IS THERE NO PLACE WE ARE SAFE FROM YOU!?

I'm going to hell for this.

#FightIslamophobia

Disney a shit. They deserve bullying.

2 yr old toddler got dragged into water by a gator. Happened yesterday. Still missing. You know what that means.

We now have misogynists in the animal kingdom raping poor trans children?

>You know what that means.
Video games?

Syria isn't communist, not sure what gave you that impression.

Are bears real?

Sadly, yes.
Fortunately, Dropbears are extinct, though.

Are you fucking kidding me?

That's what the Strayans want you to think, though.

That can't be true.
I know because I am a Strayan.

Good

Umm, anons, the manhunt against us have begun!

Don't worry, that's only slightly more than the standard procedure for restraining a live crocodilian.
I know this because I am a Strayan.

You seem to have no idea of how the no fly list has been used as a political tool.
Here's just one instance.
techdirt.com/articles/20131204/10434025453/dhs-puts-witness-trial-over-legality-no-fly-list-no-fly-list-making-her-late-her-testimony.shtml

No human can fly user
Could you imagine flying people with guns

Hey guys. At E3 WHAT DO?

ROCKETJUMP!

don't go in the public bathrooms.

Assad works with Putin, Putin is russian, yanks don't like the russian, russians are dirty commies.
Also I did a thing about this is pretty much the exact some turn of events as the soviet invasion of afghanistan, because the yanks are funding ISIS.

Still waiting on you to record yourself drinking a full carton of milk, Brandon eating a plate of spaghetti, and the finale of you guys 1v1 in Dark Souls 3.

And new CensoredGaming techraptor.net/content/its-not-possible-to-release-gears-of-war-4-in-japan-heres-why

I like you. Don't go to E# tomorrow.

Shake hands and take a picture with Shigenori Soejima if he's still there

All of that's accurate except the part where modern day Russia is supposedly communist. Though you could just be talking about how Americans have a tendency to label any country they dislike as communists.

Take photos of you with Hideo Kojima!

Snake hand

meant for

Do they tell you somewhere why?

No wait, it isn't my account that got suspended.

It's @nero

Milo got suspended

again?

My blood is fucking boiling right now.

Yes.

Pretty much. Also with NATO and all that bullshit, they seem to try and resuscitate the red scare.

Hah, he has indeed, those cheeky cunts
"I'm gonna make an announcement"

He was getting bombarded with moslambs so yea

He's probably gonna lose his followers again after they reinstate him.

THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THOSE SOCJUS FUCKERS?

I'm not surprised.

They probably bombarded twitter with reports to get the automatic banning triggered.

What is right with them?

OH YOU

Fucking Twitter. Does he still have his alt account?caligula or whatever?

Marche you cheeky cunt.

those leftie socjus cliques have some srsly damage controlle problem.

unfuckingbelivable to see what kind of people have power.

You know, its kind of funny, plebbit is still in full on denial mode screaming nazi while twatter bans a gay man after receiving threats from shitskins
And they think they can win again by pulling the progressive card
God, schadenfreude 8 years in the making, elections are gonna be fucking beautiful, the salt is going to be glorious

link

I guess #freeMilo is back.

How much will this last, I believe not even trump can fix this in his first years of being president

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4o5cnl/dear_donald_trump_supporters_this_is_an_honest/
Shit's getting swarmed by shills

I think it's time to dig the tweets and see the reactions

We need baker

This is really funny and all that but I don't want Milo to get injured.

twitter.com/i_Bo_Da7m/status/743103818578165760

Peacefully peacekeeping

AWAKEN MY BAKERS

Islam is a religion of peace, because once they murdered every unbeliever and exterminated deviant sects, the world will find peace.

Genocide is always a sound solution.

huh, so, these muslims just mass reportet nero.

yeah, so much peacefull, huh?

twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/743106052380622848
SWEDEN
YES

Pretty sure that would constitute a threat, let's report that fucker.

Well I will be baking then

RELEASING AT 700

And he's back

These people are actually human fucking scum
youtube.com/watch?v=Ge9pHidD8sc&feature=youtu.be

I bet there's some really pissed latinos right now

That was quick.

Well that was a short suspension

How are they different from Westboro at this point?

I wonder if methwhale didn't sit on the wrong button or something, or someone on the trust and safety council got triggered

westbro peacefully protests
BLM riots

That long pause before clapping. It's like nobody wonted to but someone forced them.
And that voice, that fucking voice, holy shit

That's the worst part

Milo is back and missing 100k followers. Seems like the follower count is actually going down instead of slowly creeping back up like last time.

Westboro came to my area to hold a "peaceful protest" at a funeral for some high school students who died in a car crash. I'm in a very rural southern baptist area so I have no fucking clue what they were even protesting about. They don't protest they just try to bait distraught people into attacking them so they can sue. Thankfully the police made it clear that they couldn't protect them and it might be unsafe for them and they fled town. Perhaps I should feel bad about that but I don't in the slightest.

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

Yeah, I had to refollow him.

MAn I'm fed up with Twitter's passive agressivity towards Milo.

Fucking Jack should just outright say that Milo is a persona non grata and confirm that Twitter is a biased social network, just like the rest.

Agreed