Little vidya tips

Little vidya tips.

If you have to play TF2 on a Valve server, pick one that's playing a 5CP map like Badlands or Process. The players are usually a notch or two above players of other game modes.

If you have to play tf2, just download source sdk base and install pvk2 because tf2 is awful

Valve servers in general have had a noticeable quality schism, either everybody there is fantastic, one team is fantastic, or they're all awful players with absolutely no in-between for those three types.

Will keep my eyes peeled for 5CP matches though, that's an interesting point and I'll have to scout that out.

Reminder that Valve is going to cater to the shitty 6s clique instead of based Highlander for Matchmaking

I don't get why people jack off to 6v6 so heavily when it's fucking boring and there aren't really enough players for classes to really shine in their dynamic against eachother.

Oh, wait, it's probably that last point is why. God forbid Soldier have a hard time lone-wolfing.

If you still play TF2, get some standards.

Yeah, play Overwatch instead.

Classed based shooters was a mistake.

Classes aren't the problem, it's the characters with quirky personalities. Quirk-person shooters were a mistake.

TIP:
Never give up

Fortress Forever was never alive

BE PERSISTENT

NEVER GIVE UP

NEVER TAKE NO FOR ANSWER

USE YOUR FRUSTRATION AND HATRED AS YOUR MAIN DRIVING FORCE

WINNERS ARE NOT LOSERS

WINNERS FEED OFF OF LOSERS

ARE YOU A LOSER OR A WINNER?

WHO YOU GONNA FEED OFF OF TONIGHT?

AND REMEMBER, MOST IMPORTANTLY

DO IT JUST LIKE IN YOUR JAPANESE ANIMES

There are dedicated servers filled with members and regulars that are the people who solo pub stomp. You have to be asking for a bad time if you willingly join a valve or skial server.

Open it

They only use 4 classes and ban nearly every weapon, and yet somehow Valve is looking to 6s to promote TF2 despite it only being representative of about 10% of its content

Go to skial, crit sandvich, star's server or ls rainbow's server.
All other servers are filled with casuals.

Online multiplayer was the mistake, faggots. Playing vidya with someone who's not sitting on your fucking couch - that's the cancer killing vidya.

They're going with 6s because it has a more active comp scene than highlander and is generally higher skilled.
Everyone who's played highlander in div3/gold team or higher can tell you that it doesn't get any less cluster fucky with higher level players, you just get weird 1v3 situations.
6s requires the whole team to be on their A game at all times and with off classing shows the rock paper scissor style balancing of TF2. Highlander is, "do we have numbers" if yes -> "do we have uber advantage" if yes -> push. In 6s you can make a play at all times.

Protip: stat boosting moves in pokemon are useless.

shameless bump

You can actually do a shield bash in Dark Messiah by equipping a shield, holding the block button, and then pressing the attack button.

In Bayonetta, when you hold the lock-on button, the game lets you dodge with the jump button instead of R2.

If you press New Game button in most game, it'll start a new game

If you have to play TF2 you and your friend can use the report feature to report a player you don't like for cheating. By giving two reports close to one another the VAC system will automatically ban the player.

Nigga you better not be talking shit about swords dance.

This is mostly true, but a ferro thorn with some stuff to keep itself alive (leech seed or the implant one) is great for spamming grow until you become unstoppable and end up one shot ting every pokemon that switches in. Doesn't work so great in competitive though since they can just send in someone with a fire move for 4x effectiveness.

Pro-tip: suck dick for more skill

this tbh fam. i suck 10 whole dicks and the next day im in faze

Highlander is 100 times more fun than the sixes, if they promoted that instead they'd probably get more players playing it.

I'll suck you mang, but no homo you know. Just a brojob

Daily reminder that CCP killed Project Vaulderie

Normally I'd type that in redtext all caps with an image like "the rage of a thousand sons.jpg" attached, but I'm just worn out now. This industry is cancer and I've given in.