WHAT THE FUCK DOES GRAB DO

WHAT THE FUCK DOES GRAB DO

blamp

FIX THIS, YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

Bump because I want to know too.

Tick the box next to a post you want to take a screenshot of, click [Grab] and you'll automatically download an image of that post like pic related.

Doesn't look like it works on OP posts though.

fugg, this is fucking nice

Where does this [grab] show up? I'm assuming it's like [pop] and decides not to work for me.

test

I gotta ask tho, is that watermark really necessary

At the bottom of the page, at least for me.

No luck, but that doesn't surprise me to be honest.

Gotta shill

gotta track ;^)

test

The watermark makes them look like board banners

Simply select a post (or series of posts) and press [Grab] at the bottom to screencap them. Nifty, but the watermark needs to fuck off.

Holy shit, this is a pretty neat feature.

On my phone, it saves a screenshot.
On my PC, it does nothing until it crashes my web browser.

Are we really going to do this?

CHAIN START

I don't get it

fugg

passing the torch

What I really want is for them to fix clicking the filename saves the image with the filename itself.

Also grab is not working for me, it's stuck grabbing.

I should really stop using Pale Moon.

I use Palemoon as well. Any good alternatives?

Been using palemoon, sick of not being able to use a few addons and no 60 fps youtube. 've been wanting to use Icecat it's a firefox fork made by the gnu man's free software foundation. Only thing is there's no automatic updating unless there's a way that I don't know about. Other than that, I have no interest in chromium. I've tried out Brave, it's really nice, it loads pages incredibly fast but it's missing the most basic features you can think of.

I really dislike linux.

idk but that song is dank yo

Damn that could actually bring in new users. Good idea.

How else would the website be shilled? I want the site to have more users nigga, so this is a good idea.

codemonkey fuck off, we have too many newfags already, what makes you think we need more?

This.
Heck, the rate of shitposting will be too damn high for the board to manage thus will lead to MORE down time.
Fix the server first

ID CHECKED

Newfag fuck off.

Lurk more cancer.

Land of the Free II was the last good album

If they tried fixing this they would probably somehow break the entire site again for a few hours

power metal thread?
this playlist has some great tracks.
here is gamma ray's greatest song

firefox

p-please no bully

yes

aye

lmao