BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE: GET THESE TRENDING ON TWITTER

#KeepBannon #TeamBannon #OurManBannon

Trump is seriously looking like he might be getting rid of Bannon. Once Bannon is gone, you can bet the group of Stephen Miller, Sebastian Gorka, Kellyanne Conwayy, etc. will start to fall apart. Twitter is a very powerful weapon to fight back, or at least make it harder for Trump to deny that he'd be screwing over his base by doing this.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4403860/Trump-doubles-Bannon-ultimatum.html

nypost.com/2017/04/11/trump-wont-definitively-say-he-still-backs-bannon/

nbcnews.com/news/world/eric-trump-says-syria-strike-was-swayed-heartbroken-ivanka-n745021

Mike Enoch just retweeted! Keep it going! Can't let them take everything we've worked for!

Mike Enoch just retweeted!

Keep it going! Can't let them take everything we've worked for!

#KeepBannon #TeamBannon #KushnerAtWar #FireKushner

Make it happen faggots!

BUMP

KEEP BANNON

Bump let's get it trending

#KeepBannon #TeamBannon
#KushnerAtWar #FireKushner

Bump

If this gets this jew out count me in

#TeamBannon #KeepBannon #KushnerAtWar #FireKushner

keep it up this might be our last chance

Bannon served in the US Navy.

Kushner was served with a silver spoon.

#TeamBannon #KeepBannon #FireKushner #KushnerAtWar

I'm almost 95% all of this bannon/kushner/ivanka bullshit is political theatre. Its keeping the msm distracted, makes the whitehouse look weak sun tzu tier strategy tbh, and keeps all of the Rex tillerson/lazarov meeting revelations from being amplified. Especially since we just agreed to a joint investigation into the matter. That being said I hope kushner does get ousted/turned into a pillar of salt.

Is it possible that her kike husband was the one who convinced her to persuade her father for these strikes?

reply directly to big tweeters as soon as they tweet something. That's what happened with Enoch, which is why he retweeted something with #KeepBannon #TeamBannon

@AnnCoulter @MarkDice @StefanMolyneux @RandPaul @prisonplanet @cernovich @TEN_GOP @BrittPettibone @KazeSkyz @RAZ0RFIST @correctthemedia @mitchellvii @bakedalaska @RichardBSpencer @ramzpaul

clearly

That would be a distinction without a difference.

Wow ecelebs, awesome !

I hope he gets ovened into a pillar of smoke

#FireKushner #KushnerAtWar

John McCain is not a fucking neocon you dipshit twat. Neocons are "former" Trotskyist Jews who left the Democratic Party in the 70s. John McCain, if anything, is a traditional imperialist. get your fucking terms straight asswipe

Puppet.