Unified Holla Forums Discord

discord.gg/013Fnrf75iB4RyjyX

It's time for a unified Holla Forums Discord. We've got a shit tonne of people from /tg/, Holla Forums and some from /monster/ too.

Come join us. We've got 100~ members at the minute and 20+ online at all times.

Other urls found in this thread:

jitsi.org/
ring.cx/
tox.chat/
hexchat.github.io/
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you have to sign up to chat in this fucking shit, what a fucking trash. only 4channers do this kind of bullshit

We're havin a great time here.
Voice chat is working great.

How about no.

You don't have to, just make a name. It will keep the name though, I don't know if it ever gets rid of them. I rarely use it, you don't have to sign into the system to use it

"Holla Forums pls go" is the worst meme and using something with Wizardman McCuckold too.

Shame.

Don't come have fun comfy times, then. Your loss, guys.

It get's gid of them if you don't register.
So you don't have to.

na thanks, ill stick with the original Holla Forumscord since mark sperged out and left it because we bullied him

Alright, I'm in.

Us gaymers amirite? XD

You know this is a mistake

stop

Jitsi (XMPP client, there are others): jitsi.org/
Ring: ring.cx/
Tox: tox.chat/

alternatively just use Mumble and an IRC client and effectively get the same shit and probably less bloat

a good IRC client: hexchat.github.io/
Mumble: wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

Discord is trash. Mumble is superior.

Clearly run by fucking idiots.

Mumble is superior faggot.

Don't join and have comfy chats then, man.

It's a meme to condemn an entire board and get triggered every time you hear something tangentially related to it

fuck off kiddo

I condemn entire groups of people for the actions of a few. So what?.

To quote Alanis Morissette, "Isn't it ironic?"

irc is best chat tbh

cuck.

no. You can take your discord and shove it up your ass.
Two things will happen here.

1. The discord will devolve into a secret circlejerk club with admin abuse and mod dicksucking
OR:
2. The discord will die in a month or two because of general disinterest

In either of these scenarios, it's not worth the effort it would take to chat with you retards.

Have fun though.

I got two Groupbots on my list: Holla Forums's, and the public one that Holla Forums and everyone else seems to use.

If your client's outdated, newer clients might show up as offline, or it might have pruned you from it's own list.

Yeah, I am the admin and I am some random guy.

You want me to be a fucking e-celeb or some shit?

Didn't 1 happen to the Holla Forums discord?

Trust me when I say it won't happen here. I'm too socially retarded for #1 to happen. #2 might but the only way it'll happen is if you don't join.

fuck off m8

Discord it's somewhat convenient if you don't have money to rent a mumble server, but the codec quality is shit and it shows when spamming stereo mix :^)

also I should mention, he already banned people for "being a degenerate" when they told him to fuck off

SAD.

Even more sad you are getting this fucking mad over people on the internet. Grow back to reddit you spineless retard.

Definitely mad, man. Which is why I'm pretending to be someone else because they buttblasted me.

dyurr

Sounds neat

Social retardation is exactly how either happens.