BIOWARE YES

Sam Maggs from the "eerily realistic" GTA V hitpiece now works for Bioware.

youtube.com/watch?v=neTTQLbmhcA
archive.is/wLFg8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QimugVfXtbU&t=4m54s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can a sunken ship still sink more?

OH SURPRISE

And you namedrop for her over that?

I wonder if anyone at Bioware is physically attractive or if it was their ugliness that led to their political views in every case.

POO IN THE LOO
EERILY REALISTIC
DAVID GAIDER

How worse can it get?

Honestly I'm really happy about this.

Bioware bashing threads are the ones I've had most fun with.

Ha Ha

hewasjewishandmentallyretarded.wav

wow, new information. cool thread.

You should have listened to uncle Holla Forums way back when. We told you cultural Marxists were going to come for games big time next.

you faggots ruined GG so go back to your cave LARP scum

What was the "eerily realistic" hitpiece about?

Say what you want about GTA but the people writing it really always do a great job at writing the minor/weird characters.

Pretty much the entire checklist to qualify to work for Bioware.

It was a mod for one of the GTA games where you could rape people or something in the online mode. Stupid cunt says it was "eerily realistic." Look at OP's third image if you want an idea of how realistic it was.

Jesus…

Rockstar has always been good with writing people and having memorable characters.

Modders fucking around in GTA V made it to the news and were described as being "eerily realistic" to actual rape.

You brought it all on yourselves, you stubborn fucks. I'm not even an avid Holla Forums user but even I can see that.

Well, she does have experience writing fiction.

David Gaider left Bioware

Eh, when you've played the games as much of I have, you tend to notice a lot of repetition. Mainly in character writing, where a good majority of the characters end up being general "mission givers" who love repeating themselves and being condescending towards you. Whether it's just a reinforcement of it's cynical themes or just bad writing is not my place to say since it's purely subjective.

….yes?

just fuck off kike

lol she looks like Felicia Day slowly morphing into Happy Merchant

does anybody have a link to the original upload? also the macfag "virtual investigator" always gets me

I gotta play this fucking game

Which was Bioware's last great game? Jade Empire?.

Canadian here kill me and I hate this idiot so much. She's always appearing on the news whenever they need the "geek perspective" which always gets shaped into being about "the female geek perspective". She just appeared out of nowhere back in 2014, and in the span of a few months started appearing on different news programs, became a games journalist for one of the major Toronto newspapers, got some book deals, and became an associate editor for the Mary Sue.

A couple years ago I used to work at a movie theater as a projectionist (Then everything went digital and I was given the boot). Before the movie starts, there's a half hour preshow which is all advertisements and interviews about upcoming movies. Being the projectionist, I'd have to watch that stupid thing several times a day. They decided they needed a host for this, so they set up a talent search. This was advertised as a contest that anyone could send in an audition tape for and they'd pick a regular Joe and give them a chance to rub shoulders with the stars. So they announce the winner, and who is it, but this ginger rat who was already regularly appearing on the news and in newspapers. Oh, and this was during that span when she was getting pushed everywhere.

This was also during that first month of Gamergate, when everyone was digging and investigating everything. So I thought, maybe there's something here, and I did a little research.

I don't know if she still is, but It seems that at the time when she was popping up, she was dating a guy that was a major player on the Space Network, which is the Canadian equivalent of the Syfy channel (In terms of content and history of going way downhill). The Space Network is also owned by the same parent company that owns CityTV, whose news she would appear on (including that infamous GTAV cyber rape clip). So while nothing is certain, it looks like she may have gotten to where she is through her boyfriend's connections.

One things is for certain though, is that she did use those connections to go after gamergate. Remember last year when the Honey Badgers were kicked out of the Calgary Expo? Well she was the one of the original ones who started loudly complaining about them being there, which was quickly followed by an article on the Mary Sue bitching about them being there and selling GG merch (Remember, she was an associate editor at the Mary Sue during that period). It wasn't long after that, when the whole mess of them swiftly being booted from the con happened. The kicker, one of the major sponsors of the Calgary Expo is the Space Network.

I wonder how one gets a vg wriitng gig,i wanna get into it. Im actually getting a bachelors on journalism so that may help. Im also hispanic so i may get some brownie points there. Not at bioware but you know at a vidya company.

I think shes cute.

Also i dont know why some of you care so much. Its not like you are gonna play bioware games. Political autism aside i just dont think they make good games, i know their 90s stuff is supposed to be legendary but i havent play it yet. Aside from that anything i ever played from that studio has been really dull.

You call him Holla Forums then a kike? Shills are getting even worse these days.

I really loved Biowares old RPG games. Watching them now is physically painful for me. Can they please die already?

Holla Forums are retards.

Meh, its not like studios dont change people. You dont hear people saying "wow i love late 80s warner brothers, so amazing" no they talk about directors and key people.

Sorry dude but that's not a conspiracy that's just how life works.

I really wish there was a good way to get back at these people but they always seem to escape into the shadows and use their well connected friends to get ahead. Everything just seems so hopeless.

Yes. Once it hits the bottom of the ocean it can be burried under the stuff there.

Didn't say it was a conspiracy. I was just putting it into perspective how she went from "bitch complaining about GTA pylon rape" to a writer at Bioware.

Nigger she probably knew someone who knew someone, it happens all the fucking time.

Now dude, the radio dialogue in most GTA games is hilarious.

Feminists see male spics as stinky, sweaty white men, and they also don't hire people with actual skillsets that relate to the job (because if they did, their incompetence would become obvious, so they just keep hiring idiots)

iktf

Embedding youtube videos this short and not give webms should be a bannable offense.
Also, notice the words she uses no wonder she got hired by Bioware, she's a cookie cutter tubmlr SJW.

As opposed to what? British Muslim humor? Don't make me laugh.

@0:53

I respect his right to not make a webm of that trash. There's some shit that should be left to die forgotten. Tears in the rain etc

Wrong. Feminists and other leftists see the world as "If it ain't white, it's quite all right."

Ok, i won't say monkeyland humor then, and the brits/fairies are as dry as Lodonistan and cucked as America… well not that much let's be honest

>>>/oven/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/cuckshed/

Shill, please. GG committed suicide by self-invited GRIDS. Just as Holla Forums warned them about. Deal with it, faggot.

upboated my friend

youtube.com/watch?v=QimugVfXtbU&t=4m54s

And unsurprising that nepotism once again got a twit into the industry.

I hope we play as that bum

Have an upboat, newfriend. ;^)

thank you my friend

I'm guessing Sam is short for Samuel

The bum's name is Trevor and yes you play as him. He is one of the main characters.

My ass. Otherwise, I would have gotten hired at the shitty stations and papers in a fucking heartbeat here in Vegas.

Fellow spic here, that degree is fucking useless. I couldn't even get a fucking writing job anywhere either. Either you're a dumb bitch who fucks around to get anywhere, you started writing during the 90s, or you're a cuckold that has friends in San Fran.

Don't forget that due to Zimmerman, we're considered honorary white people. That's why those faggots and niggers conveniently forgot that we're a minority when they brought up how "white" the Oscars were.

You really do.

If the game wasn't so bad it would be so good

Leaderfags and boredom ruined GG.

But please tell me more about how refusing to give SJWs your money is a terrible strategy that should not be pursued, goon.

Every time I think Bioware can't get worse, they prove they can.

Stay assdevastated, goon.

So Hamburger Hepler has competition for most incompetent Bioware employee now

Sure thing, GIDF.

Stay triggered goon from geegeerevolt.

That's some good digging user.

So much of that privilege, my irony meter is going off the scale.

They never made a great game.

I shouldn't be surprised, but that is scummy as fuck.

Rampage missions were hillarious.

Well at least she should fit right in. It's fucked up how quick everything went to shit there. I loved DA and Mass Effect and it feels like their virtually raping it.

What you guys want is New Mexico. in my region white people are a minority with less than 30% of the population.
and better yet black/asian /other is >1%

there is not a single synagogue or mosque easily within a hundred miles.

No worries, you'll andromeda too in that case.

Well all the more reason to avoid them.

If only we could be as successful as Holla Forums. I remember when you guys took Bella and the Bulldogs off the air. Oh, remember this guy in the pic? You sure showed that mermaid nigger.

Shlomo go back to your containment board and stay there

Ah, the sweet aroma of GG butthurt.

You got yourselves pozzed, faggots. Holla Forums warned you, but you just couldn't resist that retarded, HIV-infected delusion of good PR and a non-ideological movement.

Remember when you donated your shekels to a bunch of feminists? Or how respectful you were by referring to a mentally ill faggot as a "she"? Or when you rallied to the defense of some Marxist cunt hoisted by her own PC petard? Truly, GG accomplished great things!

this guy is telling it like it is. It took two years, more or less, to get to the point where I see how badly we fucked up back then.

if you don't play their games, they can't hurt you. playing nice was a mistake. moralfaggotry was a mistake. pushing leftists out of positions of power in environment X is the only way to make environment X less crazy.

my advice: read enough NRx to realize that NRx is useless and leftism is fucking terrifying and should be fought any time it can be. Because it will never ever be satisfied and it will never stop.

GG should have only focused on spreading the dirt. Not bandwagoning onto causes, or trying to defend "itself". We injected ourselves too much into the mission to actually help ourselves.

Some of you anons kept trying to warn us. I'll listen next time.

just pack your shit and get the fuck out, you kike shills are the reason GG lost its momentum

You mean when it was shilled on Holla Forums first then they brought it to Holla Forums?

Literally who? Maybe if you faggots actually focused on getting something done instead of being such divisive deadweights over e-celeb bullshit.

Both sides of GG remain a cancerous embarrassment to this board. Truly the Chanology of our times.

nice meme. 10/10

keep shitposting kike scum

Keep going goon skinwalker, i eagerly await your next daily d&c thread on Holla Forums.

Bioware has become an untreatable cancer.

Fuck webm faggots.
Get over yourself. Nobody cares.
You can't be banned from a website in this day and age. I would be back in 5 seconds.

More like correcting misinformation.
I personally have nothing against Holla Forums cause I am aware goons like you are trying to cause infighting among boards.

This was Holla Forums's idea to start. I didn't donate, and I have never spoken to anyone who has either, I think we managed to cuck reddit into funding it while they contributed under our board name, to our character being made (this was peoples thoughts when it was being funded) either that or we cucked Holla Forums you decide. I have never even seen anyone claim to fund that donation drive either while we are on the subject.

I have no Idea what you are talking about, if you are talking about that gamergate board on reddit that is not indicative of the gamergate consumer revolt, that place is watered down pr normalfag central, never been there (unlike you, go back) and they do not represent our struggle.

Does the quote "I don't agree with what you have to say but I will defend to the death your right to say it" ring any bells? Probably not cause you are not actually from Holla Forums, cause if you were you would know that quote, you are from Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /sjw/, reddit something awful, freech or gamerghazi, etc I don't care where you are from leave this place.