Will nintendo ever make a futuristic sci-fi zelda?

will nintendo ever make a futuristic sci-fi zelda?
what has to happen for this to be a legitimate possibility?

no.

While Breath of the Wild isn't futuristic it seems to put an emphasis on technology this time around apparently.

Elder Scrolls has to do it first… and not call it Fallout.

No.

Your fanart looks gay as shit

i never said i think its a good idea, i just think its inevitable. someday they will make one.

strongly consider suicide, fagbreath

Someone post the LoZ by Tameem cap.

i found that on google images

this thread started great. a bunch of retards misunderstanding the original post and assuming that i think sci-fi zelda is a good idea.

A Link to the Past was originally going to have past and future sections instead of light and dark world.

I doubt we'll ever get anything without a fantasy coating, though. At most we'd get something like Final Fantasy 6, where there's tech and mechs and shit, but it's still very much a medieval looking world.

Isn't that just Jak and Daxter?

Wow that is a gawdy design rip off of back to the future

God I hate people that dont think outside the box

that leather jacket

We're gonna be getting zelda hype threads till this shit releases and these fuckers aren't even gonna get paid for em.

here Holla Forums, i bought this for you

listen up dickweed.
You made the thread and formatted it in a way which obviously was going to be interpreted as you wanting this to happen.

You can complain that people didn't intensely study your shit thread all you want but in reality if this many people all think something chances are the common denominator is YOU.

now go back to sucking cocks you fag.

You really don't want to see more cyberpunk? You really want sci-fi to be doomed to be optimistic, clean bullshit until the end of time?

in an attempt to make the goal of this thread more clear, because the idiots in this thread still think i actually want a sci-fi zelda to happen, i will clarify now.

what did he mean by this?

does nintendo have to outsource a zelda game to a 3rd party company? does miyamoto have to die first? at what point does nintendo seriously consider/become desperate enough to make it?

people didn't intensely study your shit thread

i didn't know it takes a fucking masters degree to decipher what i could possibly be trying to say in these two myst-tier cryptic posts.

Your thread is shit, deal with it.

not my fault that Holla Forums is populated by illiterate retards

I wish RPGs would use time-travel more often. You'd think Chrono Trigger's success would have gotten the suits to wise up, but nope.

How is it not futuristic?
Because the tech is made out of stone and holograms instead of plastic and metal?

I don't think I would want a fully science fiction type Zelda, though I it might be interesting to have some level of present/futuristic technology in the game.

I know Aonuma has mentioned giving Link a motorcycle before, but so far that's been limited to Mario Kart.

Link literally gets software updates to his ipad thing in the new one m8

B-b-but user,

Link could have just been in a coma and very sleepy.

MGSV takes place in 1984.

Look at modern Detroit, its pretty post apocalyptic

And i use world altering software to shitpost right now.

The sole defining trait of Metal Gear's universe is that it's technology is decades beyond our own, to make impossible technology seem plausible
The future officially began last year, 31 years after 1984

And nature hasn't retaken detroit yet, so it's only a fallout-tier post apocalypse and not a talos principle one