Naval Vidya Thread

Is it wrong Holla Forums that I want to fuck a Cleveland Class?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kancolle
kickstarter.com/projects/blackchickenstudios/victory-belles
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP, just leave before the boatsluts come.

What are you, gay?

Not the superior Iowa master race.
The perfect mix of speed, mobility, endurance and massive firepower. Also accuracy.

Your ship-fu's are shit

Your Battleship is shit Although still fucking sexy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That can would be sunk before landing a single hit.

Is there any Holla Forumsirgin who would play that BLOODY BOATGAME with me?

I'm on tha NA server but i want to go to the EU because I fucked up during register.

any RPG where your party is full of boats and you fight other groups in turn based combat like true gentlemen?

I need good carrier games, spess or oceans I don't care.

I wish navyfield 2 didn't suck so bad, it's so close to being fun

Vanguard did have a bitching ass FCS which meant every shell it fired was going to hit dead on. Which is why it could beat the Iowa's pants off.

Ya'all need to learn how to do proper flexible and adaptive warfare, building everything you need on the fly.

play sunrider, ignore story and characters and blow shit up, its free.

How the hell do you get so fucking much per battle? What the fuck are you doing? Is there a way to cheat, because the grind in that game is unimaginably shitty. It’s fun to play, but it takes too goddamn long to enter action in every battle and you only get 300 stars per match. Fucking nonsense.

God damnit why did that have to try to be a VN? Looks a lot like one of the Gundam games on Vita though, I'll check it out. Thanks user.

Too bad you scrapped her in 1960. But as long as we're talking about imaginary shipfus, the Montana class is clearly the best.

WHY FUCKING LIVE?!

My Montanabro.

just ignore the VN part if you are not into weebshit, the game is fun, i think you can even make your own skirmish fights in an editor.

I must admit I have been playing around with the idea of trying to recreate the glory of the Antaeus in From the Depths, but my skillz are not up to such a task I fear.

thank you user, i will wait for you

I see this game every so often and I'm tempted to get it. Too bad I feel like it wouldn't hold my interest, guess I'd better wait on a sale.

Why did you have to make me feel user?

i remember there is a game called star wolves, play 1 and 3, avoid 2 like the damn plague.
You have your qt mothership and in command of fighters, you move around space blowing shit up.

Keep in mind those pics weren't from anything I made, it was just a quick google image search, but I guess I have to try NOW. Thanks alot asshole, its not like I had anything better to do for the rest of the week. Seriously, I don't.
You are going to have to get me some screenshots from different angles of the Antaeus though. I don't have Hostile Waters installed at the moment. Ideally from after its repaired, and especially of any partifullar details you want included, from multiple angles.

Wait, wait, you quote LoGH, know obscure crap like Star Wolves and get all nostalgic at the mere hint of the Antaeus.
Are you me from some freakish alternate dimension? Is this the Berenstein or Berenstain universe?

I could play with you if you are on EU. But you probably won't even read this

UsuallyI can play on EU too but lately I've had piss poor performance no matter my setting.

reporting progress
Been trying to use these 3 pics as a guide by the ships helipads size to the people on the dock in first pic, helipads around 18 meters across, and third pic to calculate the rough dimensions of the ship based on the known size of the helipads.
I came up with some numbers, but I need someone to double check them to make sure I don't fuck up the math.
Each helipad is 18 meters across, each ship section is around 23.5 meters across at the helipads and the sections are around half a section width from each other. The sections should be around 180 meters long
Rounding those numbers off to make them easier to work with in From the Depths, say 25 meter wide sections, with 11 meters between the sections I need an uneven number to leave a row of blocks as centerline for the ship for a total of 61m wide and 180m long.
Eyeballing on the second pic makes a 1 to 3 ratio of width to length look roughly correct.

I need more screenshots for determining the dimensions of each section and the ships height.

What's that, user?

The Antaeus from Hostile Waters.
Adaptive Cruiser they call the class, but its essentially a cruiser/carrier hybrid that carries a nanomachine based construction system that lets it build smaller craft in seconds.
The game played like an unofficial sequeal to the original carrier command.

Is the game fun?

Also is it autistic fun?

Why do I even live?

Are the Battlestations Midway games worth playing? I just want to control ships and blow shit up.

you want to know the sad thing? we will never meet in real life

here you go

do you like to take control of your qt AI controlled vehicles and blow shit up?
do you like to sit back and watch how your qt AI soldiers that have weird personalities blow shit up?
yes user, its fun, play this game if you like to have your own personal squadron of tanks/hovertanks/helicopters/planes and blow shit up
only bad thing is that you get all the upgrades and shit and the game will end. I wish i could have more fun with the planes.

there is a tactical LoGH game, its not as massive as the show, but its something. Its in moonrunes but any half brain retard could play it and the story is the same as the show.

you could do that in carrier commander gaea missions in the skirmish mode, only bad thing is the retarded AI. You fight a war against another carrier and try to win as much territory you want until you destroy the other carrier

Yes

What is disgusting is they are infinitely better than World of Warshits yet nobody gave the series the time of day, despite doing what it did a lot better a decade ago

Yeah I played it. I still can't believe they put fucking FPS parts in that game I just want something like that but across the whole of the pacific or something with multiple entire fleets roaming around fucking shit up and capturing islands and you just kinda do your own thing in the chaos. Maybe Running with Rifles but with an aircraft carrier would be a better description.

Victory At Sea?

Gonna check it out, got a torrent going now but only 2 seeders. Thanks user.

Name me some of the big naval games Red Dragon isn't even a tenth enough.

get on with the times granpa!
we will die and the taste of future generations will get worst

source on gif?

best cartoon about the romance between a man and its shipfu, yukikaze. Its more about dogfights than anything else, but still good if you like shit blowing up

Thanks for the quick response.

The Iowa was the most advanced warship in WW2.

Almost forgot:

I would, but I can't p_p

First win of the day,first blood,kraken unleashed, devastating strike, twice.

Progress report:
Got the forward half of the hull set up. Still need to build the hull for the creation engines section in the back, but at least its floating.
Pic 3 is where the superstructure will be build on top of the hulls, with the top still open until I can put in the turrets.

i have a short clip explaining the aiming computer

MUH YAMATO

I will fuck your shit up

I'm surprised.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kancolle

I'm familiar with the franchise. But we're talking about vehicles here.

kickstarter.com/projects/blackchickenstudios/victory-belles

Didn't you learn anything from the folly that was the Yamato?
The idea behind the ship was that if Japan couldn't have as many BB's as their enemies, they where going to make one so much bigger and meaner than the enemies that it could make up for it being outnumbered. That was the idea anyway.
Turned out the damned thing was so monstrously expensive they couldn't afford to risk the damned thing in combat and it ended up sitting in a dock for nearly the entire war.
A complete waste of resources that where desperately needed elsewhere for the war effort, all to provide what a few buildings could have done just as well.
If the US build those Montana's they would end up the same way. Too big and expensive to risk loosing them in combat.

Admiral Yamato actually had a fit when he saw that they had built the damn thing, calling it out as a waste of time and resources and would have rather had another carrier or two.

is it buy to play? singleplayer campaign? any guyboats? or are they just captains telling the boatgirls what to do?
how long before the C&D from the nipjews?

Millenia from now, the stain on british history from having failed to preserve any of their WW2 era battleships will still not have washed off. A more complete and utter disgrace I cannot think of.

No wait I can, flooding your country with shitskins who ruin it in ways Hitler would never even have dreamt of

i will fap to the lewds and collect the art

bumb

testing

The Iowa would rek it anyway.

Yamato had shit for operation range, speed and accuracy.