What games can be played with GameCube controllers on the Wii U (other than Smash Bros) using this device?

What games can be played with GameCube controllers on the Wii U (other than Smash Bros) using this device?

Other urls found in this thread:

mayflash.com/Products/NINTENDOWiiU/W007.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look, I just bought one because I wanna play emulated GC games with my original controllers, but also I think it'd be cool to also use them controllers in the Wii U itself.
I don't play Smash but I do play Mario Kart. Can Mario Kart 8 be played with GameCube controllers?

Why must you bully?

I don't get the problem here exactly

Bullying is the problem.

Maybe they don't know the answer

On the WiiU, nothing else.
But on PC it works perfectly when you need to emulate GC games.
For example i have an official one that i got for smash 4, and then Dolphin became natively compatible with it, so i can just plug in GC controllers and play.
Considering GC has a pretty amazing library it's a pretty good deal.

Bummer.
Well, at least it'll give me awesome emulation stimulation. Funny how Nintendo didn't make it so other games can be played with it. I mean, it would make sense.

i think it works with nintendont on vwii

How do I install vWii without making my Wii U into a brick?

Remember this hit?

no

Why, though.

wew lad

Wasn't that song on the Pokemon soundtrack CD?

I bought it because I want to use the PC functions. As I said I wanna get emulation stimulation, but also it would be nice to use it with the Wii U. Sadly that cannot happen but I'll explore this vWii possibility, as long as it doesn't brink the console. I do have a copy of Smash for the Wii U but I'm selling it because I don't play it.

Also was top chart in most of the world. Why?
Fuck me if I know.
People are stupid, I guess. The charts are a joke.

What a chuckle

Actually yes you can play Mario kart 8 with a game cube controller And Pokken Tournament

But its a special adapter by the same people

Here you go OP

mayflash.com/Products/NINTENDOWiiU/W007.html

^This right here lets you play all the Wii U games with a Gamecube controller as long you have a Wii mote plugged in you'll be fine

how's the input latency on those things? Also when are they going to launch one compatible with all consoles from shit like the magnavox up to maybe current/last gen just for feature's sake?

Smooth

Shucks, I already bought the other one. Also, they seem to have ceased production, but I bet I can get it on eBay.
So basically it makes the GC controller into a Classic Controller or a Pro Controller sorta?

pretty much it just treats it as a pseudo -Classic controller

It has turbo functions so just be careful
Turbo mode just makes it annoying to hold down the accerlation button for MK8

You can use it on PC to play Rivals of Furryther.

And why, pray tell, would I want to play that?

Because its fun

Is it really? Because I don't know this game and the guy made it sound all furry.

Nah. It's only because the cast is animal creatures. There is really nothing overtly "furry" about it. Unless something slipped past the radar. Which I doubt.

Works with runbow
game assassins in one room to play it

Well, then presenting the game as "Rivals of Furryther" and caling the file "furry tourneyfags.png" may not be the best idea.

Update or whatever: apparently it arrived yesterday but my bitch of a wife didn't feel like telling me, so I got to test it just a few hours ago.
It's messier than I thought it would be, because the USB cords are pretty long. Also, this is how it looks like with one Wave Bird and two regular GC controllers plugged in.
Works great in Windows! Just great. Still haven't tested the Wii U functionality.

oh shit nigger what are you doing?

I know, I know… I should hit her more often so she doesn't forget to tell me important stuff. I guess I'm a softy!

I had a GameCube. Loved the thing. 2 wavebirds, both Zeldas. Luigi's mansion. Pikmin 2. Twin snakes, Pokemon fucking XD, smash.

I traded all of these in for a 360. I'm so sorry. I am always sorry.

The pain never ends. I bear it like a scar.

Frankly I think you got a good deal, if you got games and some accessories with your 360. Even though I love the GC.

Frankly I think you got a good deal, if you got games and some accessories with your 360. Even though I love the GC.

Can you use this with loadiine 64 games multiplayer? The first controller worked, but I couldn't get the rest to. Can you ever play 64 games multiplayer with loadiine?

What's loadiine 64?

Loadiine for wii u/vc piracy. 64 as in nintendo 64 games.

And how does it work?

>>>/reddit/
fucking newfags

What's the problem here? The Pokemon or the XD?