Games about killing Niggers

Are there any games where I can jointhe triple K mafia and represent white power by stacking bodies higher than Trump tower?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XrIYHcla4vc
best-ever.org/download?file=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Victoria II

Moon the mod for doom.

Are there any good genocide mods?

You can kick nigger zombies to death or do worse things in Dying Light. But there's nothing like the KKK or anything.

If just capturing them is okay, Ape Escape.

Bump for nigger annihilation

If just shooting niggers is okay, just about any GTA game.

Modded Minecraft where you can turn the monsters into niggers.

You can build a gas chamber like vid related.

Ethnic Cleansing is a standard, short-length first-person shooter set in a single level. The player can select a neo-Nazi, a Skinhead, or a Klansman to control.
They run through a ghetto that has been compared to New York City and shoot African-Americans and Latinos, before descending into a subway system to kill Jews. Finally, the player reaches the "Yiddish Control Center", where a fictionalized version of Ariel Sharon, then Prime Minister of Israel, is directing plans for world domination. He carries a rocket launcher; the player must kill him to complete the game.

The game's soundtrack consists of white power rock music. The game's art assets and sound effects feature racial stereotypes: when shot, black enemies make monkey noises and Jewish enemies shout "oy vey!".
In addition, black enemies are drawn to resemble apes and some wear T-shirts with the lettering "NIGZ", while Latino enemies wear sombreros.

For fucks sake Holla Forums you have your own board go and shitpost there

Well I can't talk about video games on a politics board so I made by video game thread here.

Video games.

Holla Forums doesn't hate video games.
Fuck off, you false flagging cunt.

I've seen multiple video game related threads on there.

You want a Moonman game then? Well why didn't ya say so!

I never said that it did you retard.

It's a politics board not a video games board.

WE

BELIEVE IN A FAILED IDEOLOGY N SHEIIIIT

Please go away Holla Forums

You can make a thread about killing white christian men if you want but please leave us alone.

Also your memes are shit.

why would I put myself in a political echo chamber?

Yes, first the video games, then the spirit of imageboards.

Fuck off.

We have this same fucking thread every other week and the answer always is shitty shovelware and the Doom mod.

Super KKK Bros.

That image is well made

RE5

kek

Pretty sure Hatred has a nigger mod, if it doesnt just play Far Cry 2 again

Battlefield 1 :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=XrIYHcla4vc

Oh god this is fucking real

This is why I keep making the thread faggot.

Sorry Holla Forums but it's hard to fuel your overly edgy tastes. Try modding Hatred or something.

This thread is doomed to become nothing more than a pile of low quality shitposting.

Also every single political ideology is a gigantic echo chamber, and you should feel bad for identifying with any of them instead of just supporting policies you like

why do you keep making these threads if the same games are suggested over and over.

Is there a mod to make Carl Johnson in GTA SA white?

A new one was proposed this time.

and it's fun

Yes.

Underrated.

Well that just defeats the purpose, doesn't it?

But it's funny

What the hell is wrong with you faggots.
best-ever.org/download?file= … v1_3_1.pk3

wew kill yourself

Kek

But user, this site is Holla Forums's containment board.

Resident Evil 5

Don't suppose you've got the animated gif version of that last pic?

Can't help you there, OP. I lament how Dennaton wasted an opportunity to let you kill Zoe Pound cocksuckers in Hotline Miami 2.