What are your thoughts on his cartoons?

What are your thoughts on his cartoons?

Other urls found in this thread:

rftghtrf.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

imagine a world where we don't know every animator's face, OP forgets to include a descriptive name in the image filename or anywhere else, and lastly that I'm too lazy to google image search it

oh wait, that's this world

I think he's criminally wasted at Sony. Fucker needs to be free to make awesome animation.

Adult Swim should take him up on his offer and have him make an original cartoon for them.

Kill yourself.

They are much better than this no effort thread, you faggot. Either leave or put more work into your posts.

Are you baiting are are just reatrded? You should get out of here too.

This thread is disastrous like 3 posts in, the absolute state of it.

Relax user

Fucking pleb

Tone down the bitterness lad.

kys pleb

Make a better OP next time.

The OP is dumbed down but not hard to properly reply to unless you happen to be this user

He's an overrated Russian kike.

Holla Forums seems to derail alot easier these days its depressing

Its cookie cutter asinine crap, copied and pasted from 4chan. Stop being a lazy shit and make something worth posting in because the thread in its current form is only good for shitposting.

Just report more

samurai jack is overrated
clone wars is underrated
haven't seen most of his other work, hotel transylvania looked really obnoxious

We should pray for him.
Too bad the Hotel was mediocre. The man need more creativity freedom and good fresh blood as servants and disciples.

Question:
What would a Genndy and Timm/Tucker series look like? Would it be possible to do anything better?

Not really. HT is pretty good for what it is, and he was given the Popeye film, which looks amazing from the screen test, until that was cancelled (due to Sony being fuckwits with money and approving NuBusters and Emoji Movies).
Other than that, he has been given a full studio to work for him on his original feature film, which starts once HT is shelved/given to someone else, which is after the 3rd film.

As for [AS], I don't recall him offering them a show. He said he wanted to stop working on CGI and go back to traditional 2D animation, and has talked about his SJ team being able to churn out the same quality much faster, so there's a good chance he'll make a 2D project after that.

One of the things he said during the SJ premiere with his wife was that he wanted to have a paradigm shift towards 2D animation because CGI was stifling and ugly, so with any luck, he'd get funding from a network to make his own studio, seeing as he started using Photoshop to animate and found out his team can produce a 22 minute episode in a fraction of the time as they used to.
I could easily write a very long explanation as to why 2D is going to be coming back in style in the next ~5 years, but I don't think anons often read my autistic walls of text. Suffice it to say, CGI has lost it's charm of being new and cool and current 2D studios are losing money due to shitty ideas like NuPPG and Ben 10, so both children's and young adult's/adult's animation with quality is going to come back in style if these animators want to stay employed in any capacity. Muh cyclical markets and history.

The world is not ready

This attitude made 4 Holla Forums go to shit.

rftghtrf.blogspot.com/