What did you guys think of this

What did you guys think of this.

I like it for the same reasons I like MGS4, EVA Rebuild, and other things, because it's the authors deliberately giving a "Fuck you I took all your money you fat virgin fucks." middle finger to their Reddit tier fan boys.

Go back.

Get off.
Don't go back, even Faceberg is too good for someone of your taste, get off the internet, retard.

Get out, faggot. Clover adding 8ch support is the worst thing that happened to this site in a long time.

Why the spoiler?

Give me a quick rundown. I don't feel like reading it. Does it get meta?

See

Also plot wise Tyler comes back, cucks the Narrator, fucks around for a bit and ends with him losing but manifesting his would be child into a real person.
It's really retarded but it pissed off the original fans which were even worse so it redeems itself.

Storytime it, faggot.

Uuuuuugh.
Dude you can find the whole comic online, if I story time all 10 issues and fuck over my laptops memory just for your approval will you niggers get off my back.

Found the newfag.

I bet you got here 2016, now leave.

You know the fucking answer, queer.

UuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ok

I'm cutting out all the additional "Info pages" and stuff, personally it's non essential.

Le ebin reference to le original xd

Pretty cool effect done here.
Also I need to go now for about an hour or two.
Be back then and I'll story time the last 5 issues.

I can't keep my eyes open and it's too late to possibly wake uo early so you're gonna have to wait a day for the last 5 issues.

Actually pretty interesting so far. Though someone should have told the artist that Tyler was played by Brad Pitt, not Owen Wilson.

Thanks user for making a shit thread decent.

Go back to cuckchan faggot.

I think that was OP, man.

Somehow god himself managed to wake me up around 4 am, which is good as he's given me another chance to uncuck my sleep schedule and finish the story time.
So let's continue.

Sorry if this is a little slow I literally just woke up

3 issues left

Honestly for all it's faults they do some really avant garde stuff in this comic, like the sfx use on the bubbles.
Unironic comickino.

What the fuck is Clover?

HOLY SHIT BASED CHUCK ABSOLUTELY BTFO'S REDDIT, HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

The end.
Fight Club 3: The Next Generation coming out as a dating sim video game, 2025, or whenever Chuck needs more money.

Well Holla Forums, I hope you're happy because you just took an hour of my life and I want it back.
Oh who am I kidding, I'd only waste them anyways.

Whoops, forgot the first still

Does anyone have the graphic novel sequel to Repo Man, "Waldo's Hawaiian Holiday"?

Mobile app.
Bully all refugee behaviour you see.

God that was terrible.
The constant self inserting of the writers was the worst part of it and I just skipped every single panel they tried to put themselves in. It was even decent at parts except for the constant shoehorning themselves in. Nobody wants to read about these faggot ass writers or their 4th wall breaking bullshit.

That happened? It would explain why 8ch's been extra shit the last week.