HATE HOAX: Black Suspect Arrested For Damaging Store, Writing Threat From Trump-Supporting ‘White America’

HATE HOAX: Black Suspect Arrested For Damaging Store, Writing Threat From Trump-Supporting ‘White America’

archive.fo/dIpyC

Other urls found in this thread:

fakehatecrimes.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone could tell it was a nigger who wrote that

I was gonna say this looks like one for fakehatecrimes.org/ but they already added it.

The grammar was a dead giveaway.

Everybody in Charlotte is racist anyways, there's no need to create a hoax.

are they going to throw the book at this guy, or will he get off easy because he hates trump?

he will get off easy because he's a nigger

This is why you never ever
EVER
do false flags. True propaganda is the best propaganda.
Anything else only hurts your cause.

TOO MUCH

That letter was written by a kike i guaranfuckingtee it

Tfw this story was actually on Twitter and Cuckchan 4 days ago

Imkikey is a kike

The nig is strong in this.

I can never access that archive website. It blocks me.

Stop using it Holla Forums!

OOOOOOOOYYYYY VEEEEEYYYYY

Man arrested in connection with hate crime, arson at Charlotte’s Central Market

Curtis Flournoy charged in arson of Central Market Mecklenburg County

This is typical.
That whole area is loaded with beaners and niggers to begin with. This is within 10m of where they truly chimped out when Keith "He didn' have no gun" Lamont was shot. is correct, everyone in this city is racist to begin with, so it's really unsurprising a nog would burn down part of his own community.

t. charlottean

They started blocking VPNs about a month or so ago. At least, my VPN. And yours, apparently.

That jet looks particularly pleased with itself.

I love you faggots. They don't understand this.

For blitz and victory to Holla Forums as always. Through the chaos, the MSM is further broken.

Every time.

It was probably written with an idiocracy-tech smartphone. They were going for stranded and got standard instead. This is a real nigger who got the idea from a kike. These hoax incidents are likely coordinated by some left-wing group.

I can see how jews are part nigger when I look at pictures like that guy.
Kinky/ wavy hair
Sleepy eyes
Fat lower lip (the fat from the upper lip obviously evolved upwards into the nose)

interesting.. so that sperg that was sperging about archive being a datamining operation was correct?

sage for off topic