As if we needed anymore evidence that Joss Whedon was a Trump supporter all along

As if we needed anymore evidence that Joss Whedon was a Trump supporter all along

What's the angle? Both look ridiculous and unappealing.

The original Amazon's were topless, when will we see that?

Disgusting.

Yeah, but look at those abs. Goddamn. I'm impressed, not even sexually.

Showing skin on the battlefield wasn't even unusual, you showed off your build to intimidate your opponents. This whole "woe me I am the rational" argument about period protection is so stupid, they ignore the whole human factor.

It's like Amazons aren't a homogeneous culture with differences in their attires according to their region, climate and natural resources to create their attires.
Also, look at those abs, goddamn.

Eh, you're fighting windmills since the whole premise of amazonians is entirely fictional.

The amount of steroid-usage amongst the women on the right would make Arnold blush.

Disgusting. Where are the women of color?

t. virgin who has never set foot in a gym

Fucking Disney

they're on an island not a continent

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

she physically looks like a man. I wouldn't be surprised if she's abusing steroids

if you wouldn't repeat every dumb shit you read on the internet you would look much less like an idiot

They look better in the right pic.

He's right though, study some ancient history plebshit

/fit/ women make me depressed, they look much better thick. Even if they are well trained they look much better with the fat intact. Chiseled abs are so unattractive on women.

so not only is JL going to be a dumpster fire, but the feminists will be hating on it too? glorious

That's the natural reaction. Women are not meant to be hard bodied. Its nice they make the effort, but its not becoming of women to show off muscles. A bit of meat is always better than washboard abs, skeletor bodies etc. Classic examples of beauty weren't /fit/ women but rather in shape women with a bit of fat so their curves are better shown.

Apparently the anti-feminist whores don't have a problem with being objectified. Oh well, whores will be whores.

Daily reminder that no matter how much feminists preen, and pose, and pretend capeshit is for them, superhero comics have traditionally always been escapism for boys. So yes, you dumb cunts, we want to see female skin in our movies.

This is like us going to a Barbie movie and bitching because Ken is portrayed as a womanizing chad.

More specifically, they cut one of their breasts to never be impeded in battle (being archers). Amazon literally means breastless.

Most unbelievable of all mythological stories.

The right wins again

Ancient warriors fought naked: slaves, too, worked naked in the fields. Antiquity was an earnest age, where the naked human body didn't carry all the implication it has today. Also, metal was incredibly rare and a full armor would literally be a king's treasure.

to the surprise of no one

that was the 80's

>>>/cuckchan/

under about 10% bodyfat womens periods start to become irregular, if they continue losing bodyfat periods stop altogether and estrogen levels drop.

The same things happen at morbid obese levels as well.

or

they're fucked either way but is right on the money.

proof the alt right can't direct